It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

For # and giggles...be so kind as to quote the "threat" I made because this is getting complicated...

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have a question OP....why exactly are you here on ATS? You have 4 threads and all are about the Ukraine stuff. Is that your only reason for being here? You appear to have a strong belief about your stance already, so just wondering what it is you were looking for....other than trolling that is.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

I listen to alternate news sources and some here would go
ballistic if I named them.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite
I'm rather new to this board. In my short time here I have noticed that a majority here seems to believe that President Trump should NOT be impeached or even investigated for his actions into Ukraine. To be completely transparent, I find the evidence released thus far to be extremely troubling.

I would prefer that this thread NOT devolve into name-calling. I honestly want to know why you still support Trump in light of the current evidence.

It will devolve into name-calling - there is no reason or sense behind their slavish adoration of #43

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Gorgonite
I'm rather new to this board. In my short time here I have noticed that a majority here seems to believe that President Trump should NOT be impeached or even investigated for his actions into Ukraine. To be completely transparent, I find the evidence released thus far to be extremely troubling.

I would prefer that this thread NOT devolve into name-calling. I honestly want to know why you still support Trump in light of the current evidence.

It will devolve into name-calling - there is no reason or sense behind their slavish adoration of #43

George W Bush?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It was the reading comprehension wasn't it?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I hate George W Bush. I don't know the meaning of that assertion.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I hate George W Bush. I don't know the meaning of that assertion.

Wrong post for quote
edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

has anyone noticed the pink queen is missing??

I find that questionable

or did she finnally get the Boot?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

has anyone noticed the pink queen is missing??

I find that questionable

or did she finnally get the Boot?

Likely just cant keep up with all the accounts for trolling on ATS and whatever other sites she is on....it can be hard to put out nonexistent fires all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

What is a man who doesn't keep his word?

Peace

oooh OOOOOH I KNOW THIS I KNOW THIS!!!

A Democrat politician....

amiright?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

The term I was looking for is a liar.

A man accusing somebody without backing it up is a weasel

A man doing both could be called a lying weasel.

But you were also right with your answer...

Here's a nice shiny star for the effort

Peace
edit on 8-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Me? You think I'm another account?

We agree on almost everything all the time. I think you are mixing me up with someone else.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Me? You think I'm another account?

We agree on almost everything all the time. I think you are mixing me up with someone else.

Ha...no...sorry. not you.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Some people think the world is flat, or that electric charge is the only force that holds the universe together.

You don't have to agree.

Just smile & say hmmm...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Investigations into the Biden's & others have been going on in Ukraine since February. Biden is also on video at a CFR meeting bragging about his quid pro quo deal with Ukaraine while he was vice-president. Biden also implicates Obama in the video.

Democrat politicians Motus Operandi is to accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of doing. For instance, Hillary Clinton accused Trump of working with the Russians to spy on her 2016 campaign, when Hillary was actually working with the Russians, Ukraine, CIA & FBI to spy on Trump's campaign. The Hillary campaign hired Fusion GPS to create the Bogus Steel dossier, which was used to acquire illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump & eventually open an obstruction of justice investigation, where no obstruction was found & the main investigator (Mueller) was unaware of the Steele dossier which allowed the illegal FISA warrants which initially started the illegal investigation to begin with.

These instances of corruption gave the DOJ probable cause to investigate politicians (Biden, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kerry, Nuland, Romney, etc. & their families doing business with Russia, Ukraine & China, as well as, investigations into corrupt CIA & FBI agents, like Strok, Page, Brennan, Comey & others. There has been an ongoing witch hunt on Trump since before he won the 2016 election. This bogus impeachment inquiry is only the next stage of the witch hunt. Democrats rather try to steal the 2020 election with Kabuki theater (fabricated drama) instead of letting the people decide the election. There is no quid pro quo in the transcript. Volker also testified there was no quid pro quo. The president of Ukraine says there was no pressure and that he was unaware of any deals being withheld by Trump.

Democrat politicians have lost all credibility when it comes to corruption. From the corrupt Mueller investigation to the corrupt Kavenaugh hearings, to this latest bogus corrupt impeachment inquiry. This is clear to everyone who is not brainwashed by MSM/CIA propaganda.

Every Democrat politican violates there oath of office multiple times daily, with calls for restrictions/bans on guns (violates the 2nd amendment), to calls to end the electoral college (violates right to equal state representation), to calls for wealth/estate taxes (violates privacy/property rights). Imo, all Democrat politicans should be tried & locked up for sedtion. Some Republicans too.

Congressional Oath of Office
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I just want those guilty of crimes made to pay
for them.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I know you do, but my question was for the author of this thread. Seems he only cares about potential crimes that Trump is alleged to have committed. What about all the potential crimes of the Dems and prior administration?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Where is your source for all these quotes and claims?

Gotta source or sources? How about a source?

Once you post your source I will be happy to tear your lame post to smithereens. Until then your OP is just a joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I just want those guilty of crimes made to pay
for them.

The transcript has been released. Please quote from the transcript where President Trump broke a law?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join