It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The funds were not released till Sept. 11
a reply to: HanyManny
so nothing was denied?
and we have the word of the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured.

you were saying?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
In general, someone who makes accusations cannot make you prove your innocence.

It's called Burden of Proof. The Burden of Proof is always on the accusers.

The OP's logic is flawed. The Burden of Proof is him. He has to prove the 12,000 lies figure he's been throwing out there the last couple of days. Otherwise, there is no point to his narrative.

"He's lied, but I can't prove it."

"He's colluded, but I can't prove it."

"There was an implied quid pro quo, but I can't prove it."

We can change "can't" to "won't" and there won't be a difference.

Thank you for explaining it far more politely than I did. but I'll bet OP still wont comprehend any of it. lol

edit on 8-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Now Post what Ukraine said.

Nah Uncletomahawk would never be disengenous would he??

the paragon Uncletomahawk would never try to be deceptive, would you??

Lethal aid and Donald Trump
One irony is that the Trump administration was going further with its aid than the Obama administration by deciding to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons. In 2017, Trump announced his intent to provide the Javelin, and Congress approved an assistance package of 210 missiles and 37 launchers, together worth $47 million.
“When Trump was elected, the first thing they did was send in the Javelin. It wasn’t exactly high-end, but we were very happy, and they built on a very firm foundation,” said Jim Townsend, who spent eight years as U.S. deputy assistant secretary of defense for European and NATO policy and is now with the Center for a New American Security think tank.

link

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Gotta love the tactic here. Start a thread offering no evidence to back yourself up and then act indignant and blame the people who dont agree with your no fact hatred towards someone you dont like because he wasnt who you wanted to win. Its like one long, giant neverending childish hissyfit.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It's difficult to be polite these days. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of these posts are from foreign interests and leftists psy op organizations. They're trying to slide the forum.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"To be honest, I can't respond to everyone that just posts their opinions since that is specifically what I said I wasn't looking for.

Good day."

You don't say???

"Why do you believe the word of Trump, a pathological liar..."

Do you have the clinical sources on that diagnosis?

"...and the word of Zelenskyy who has a lot to lose if he angers Trump over physical evidence?"

Is there a quote or some reputable data behind that?

Sounds like you have opinions too.

edit on 14Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:39:26 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb201910America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Or else....

Nice attitude.

You are the quality of this site...

Peace

So a Dutch guy threatens a girl online.

and thinks he is "better" than the americans around him.

And Folks wondered why I said I used to be Dutch but took pills for it.

this is EU supremacy, So much more "refined".

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

What is a man who doesn't keep his word?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
For those of you who cannot do your own research, here is your gift.

Trump ordered the nearly $400 million in U.S. aid to Ukraine to be frozen ahead of his July 25 call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. How far ahead is unclear.

www.politifact.com...

The funds were not released till Sept. 11, after it became obvious that the quid pro quo to investigate Biden's son would become known, in an effort to cover up the crime.

Democrats accused Trump of withholding the aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival Joe Biden and son Hunter Biden.

Trump on Sept. 24 said he had frozen the money to put pressure on European allies and other countries to contribute more money to Ukraine (portraying their contributions in a misleading light). In addition to the Pentagon funding, another $141.5 million in aid, managed by the State Department, was also frozen.

This pot of Ukraine aid pulled from several sources. About $115 million came from the fiscal 2019 Foreign Military Financing, and the other $26.5 million was drawn from a combination of fiscal 2018 Foreign Military Financing and Overseas Contingency Operation funds, according to Defense News. Of the $26.5 million, $16.5 million was related to Black Sea maritime security and $10 million was earmarked for efforts to counter Russian influence, Defense News reported.

During a meeting with defense reporters, R. Clarke Cooper, assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs, said the State Department funding was released on Sept. 11 — the same day as the Pentagon aid.

that's nice. was the Ukrainian president aware that his Aid was held up? I have heard on multiple occasions, from multiple outlets that he was not. If he didn't know, then please explain how your quid pro quo (that Biden is immune to) works. Perhaps you could offer a link or something. (pretend you are an old experienced user who just happened to have his account yanked and came back as some new troll)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

It's difficult to be polite these days. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of these posts are from foreign interests and leftists psy op organizations. They're trying to slide the forum.

So you made a claim

Most of these posts are from foreign interests and leftists psy op organizations. They're trying to slide the forum.

So can you back that up with evidence?

Nopes.

Becareful what you say. Might come back and bite you...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A man who doesn't keep his word is not a man...

It explains your avatar though....

Ps: your reading comprehension is off (as usual)

Peace
edit on 8-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

President Donald Trump’s latest and greatest scandal centers

on a key decision: his suspension of US military aid to Ukraine.

The Eastern European nation was expecting nearly $400 million in US support— including weapons, training, and advisers — to boost its effort to fight off Russia which invaded the country in 2014. But by the time Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky got on the now infamous July 25 call with Trump, that aid had yet to be sent.

It’s therefore no surprise Zelensky mentioned the assistance to Trump, to which Trump responded he’d like Zelensky to do him a “favor” in return: investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. It certainly seems like a quid pro quo was pretty clearly implied: You want your aid? Help me dig up dirt on my 2020 political rival. Trump, however, continues to plead his innocence on Twitter by claiming nothing improper happened on the call.

www.vox.com...

Such a lame argument that the Ukrane did not expect the aid that Trump illegally withheld - they had only been getting it since 2014.

The congress appropriated the funds earlier - and it was public record.

But, but, but, the Ukraine didn't know about the funding before the phone call..

Right. I have a bridge to sell.

Such lame deflection.

Trump is getting impeached. Get used to it. Slam dunk.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I keep seeing the trick playing out, where the information is misrepresented, then repeated in hopes that it eventually becomes fact.

the text messages in question are here.

This is one, that I think outlines why I believe Trump isn't trying to destroy a political rival for political purposes.

VOLKER 10:26 AM AUGUST 13 Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

And this one clarifies the stupid lie of "quid pro quo" that some continue to not be bright enough to understand.

TAYLOR 12:47 AM SEPT 9 As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

SONDLAND 5:19 AM SEPT 9 I Believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

Facts are an important part of making informed decisions. OP, if you want facts, here they are. If you want conformation Bias, just start up a chat session with Uncle Blowhard or whatever his name is today.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

If you want facts, then the facts are the House won't bring a vote for impeachment which means he will never be impeached. That tells me they don't have anything to impeach him with because if they did, we both know that vote would have been in so quick it would've made our heads spin.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

this reply is to YOU

the last reply was to ToolGal462

it was about a threat against her

from a misogynist.

but do carry on and show in my last post I said YOU

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

For a supposed attorney, you sure have a lot of free time and I am guessing you dont talk to your clients how you post here so what's with the dual personality?

I'm guessing you are based in CA, and likely do immigration law? Am I warm?

edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Lol....learn how to reply girlfriend. You either quoted the wrong text (mine) or your reading comprehension is way off...(don't drink and post)

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

see above these text it says "a reply to:"

do you see that on the other quoted text? no you do not you see quoted text.

you do know that quoting someone is not a reply

Oh wait you were saying about reading comprehension??

seem you are lacking again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join