It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gorgonite
You have concrete facts from both partys of the call.
You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.
It is in the constitution, you should look it up.

I choose physical evidence to the words of men. Trump is a confirmed pathological liar meaning no one in their right mind would trust him. Zelenskyy has a valid reason to lie, so you can't trust him.

Confirmed by who? Show me the "physical evidence" you speak of.

And stop stating your OPINIONS as facts or "physical evidence".

Trump has told over 12,000 lies while in office. This pattern can be traced back to his business career all the way back to the 70's.

Are you seriously going to choose this hill to die on?

I assume by your complete non response to any of my posts replying to you that you have nothing to counter?

It appears you are the one dying on whatever hill the dems have created this time. That is like 4 or 5 hills at least so far.

To be honest, I can't respond to everyone that just posts their opinions since that is specifically what I said I wasn't looking for.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

OP you really don't understand how things work, do you?

Or how things are supposed to work.

You do know that if you are making a claim then the burden of proof is on you to prove the allegations, right?

Because it seems to me you have some things backwards whereas you are asking people to "prove" that Trump didn't commit a crime.

Are you a US citizen?

I am looking for an intellectual discussion, not a food fight with someone who can't see beyond their bias.

Quoted for Irony

ARE YOU A US CITIZEN Gorgonite?

or do you ignore what you cannot defend?

link   

You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.

I choose physical evidence to the words of men. Trump is a confirmed pathological liar meaning no one in their right mind would trust him. Zelenskyy has a valid reason to lie, so you can't trust him.

Trump has told over 12,000 lies while in office. This pattern can be traced back to his business career all the way back to the 70's.

I assume by your complete non response to any of my posts replying to you that you have nothing to counter?

It appears you are the one dying on whatever hill the dems have created this time. That is like 4 or 5 hills at least so far.

To be honest, I can't respond to everyone that just posts their opinions since that is specifically what I said I wasn't looking for.

Good day.

Got it....thread made not really looking for truth.

Good luck with your next 5 years!

You should read up on how impeachment works and what committee does it....might save you some headaches!

link   

You do know that if you are making a claim then the burden of proof is on you to prove the allegations, right?

Because it seems to me you have some things backwards whereas you are asking people to "prove" that Trump didn't commit a crime.

Are you a US citizen?

You are a very rude person.

I have already linked to the physical evidence I claimed on page one. I made it clear what I believed and why I believed it. I asked for evidence that makes you believe differently from me. If you can't provide that, thats fine. But there is literally no reason for you to be so absolutely rude.

I am looking for an intellectual discussion, not a food fight with someone who can't see beyond their bias.

This is so typical of the Left. You have zero understanding of the law or the US Constitution. You ask ridiculous questions like "can you prove he didn't do it" and then you cry and play the victim when it's pointed out that you are ignorant.

You list your "opinions" as facts and claim your single, partisan link is evidence of something.

sorry I am rude but you are like arguing with a brick wall.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What about the state department officials appointed by Trump? What reason do they have to lie?

something about words of men vs evidence.......
your words not anyone elses....

You don't have to believe trump, but the president of ukraine imo has no horse in this race. Trump stays he gets help, Trump goes he gets help.
To assume that man is lying is folly imo.
In fact I would assume he more honest than any of the Americans you have put forth.

The fact that his words are of no importance in the media or within the "impeachment" discussion tells me all I need to know.

en.interfax.com.ua...

"I was never pressured and there were no conditions being imposed" to realize a summit with Trump or agree to arms sales in return," Zelensky said in an interview published Saturday in Kyodo News.

Zelensky denied allegations appearing in American media that Trump's requests were conditions for inviting Zelensky to the White House or selling anti-tank Javelin missiles to Ukraine.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Asked about their July telephone call, Zelensky said it was a ‘‘good phone call’’ and ‘‘normal’’ and that he and Trump discussed ‘‘many things.’’ Zelensky added: ‘‘Nobody pushed me.’’

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

BINGO!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Good day.

Don't you know how things work here? If you post an ideology that goes against the prevailing norms, you will be Just Asking Questions" (JAQ'ed off) to no end. It is to lead you down a rabbit hole, and confuse the argument you are making.

Pretty simple tactic that some folks use when you get too close to getting to an uncomfortable truth...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

wait wait wait...

You have to use "feelz" not facts, otherwise you are cheating.

see his 12,0000 lies are only facts not feelz, Honest, he has years of credibility on ATS to back him up.

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

the president of ukraine imo has no horse in this race. Trump

Really?

Hundreds of millions of dollars in aid being held up?

No horse?

This argument is a horse with no legs. Doesn't go very far or fast.

It was a clear quid pro quo.

Trump will be impeached for this.

Very soon...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Why this guys part in all this is left out I will never understand, unless the only goal is unseating the president.
Two heads of state on a call, both have the same recollection, seems pretty simple.
Until the un elected bureaucrats get involved.

Also, at this time who gets to define trumps "political rival"?
The dnc has not chosen a candidate. Why would biden be afforded protection from investigation and not the other dnc candidates?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
my response didn't post and I don't feel like typing it all out again.
edit on 8-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe
Why this guys part in all this is left out I will never understand, unless the only goal is unseating the president.
Two heads of state on a call, both have the same recollection, seems pretty simple.
Until the un elected bureaucrats get involved.

Also, at this time who gets to define trumps "political rival"?
The dnc has not chosen a candidate. Why would biden be afforded protection from investigation and not the other dnc candidates?

YAHTZEE!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

the president of ukraine imo has no horse in this race. Trump

Really?

Hundreds of millions of dollars in aid being held up?

No horse?

This argument is a horse with no legs. Doesn't go very far or fast.

It was a clear quid pro quo.

Trump will be impeached for this.

Very soon...

big fat hairy deal. You love the word "impeach" and you say it over and over with glee but let me ask you something - You do know that his impeachment does not equal his removal from office, right?

You have said yourself that the Dems can impeach any day and every day (I'm paraphrasing here, but you said something pretty close to that).

So if that is true, then impeachment literally is meaningless. But you really can't see that, can you?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny
please source what was held up?
I will wait.....
I read the funding was released sept 11th.
Was it not?
Sorry the Ukraine president disagrees with you, as he was there I will believe him.
Unless of course you were there?
Were you?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are you a US citizen?

I have already linked to the physical evidence I claimed on page one. I made it clear what I believed and why I believed it. I asked for evidence that makes you believe differently from me. If you can't provide that, thats fine. But there is literally no reason for you to be so absolutely rude.

I did warn you about the mud-pit...it has this really high volume of childish posters who have no idea what manner and decorum mean and buddy-up to high five themself.

They'll go away eventually...they always do.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Are you a US citizen?

I did warn you about the mud-pit...it has this really high volume of childish posters who have no idea what manner and decorum mean and buddy-up to high five themself.

They'll go away eventually...they always do.

Peace

Don't make threads if you don't want responses. And don't ask stupid questions or make stupid statements if you don't want to be called out for it being, well....stupid!

Oh yah, and it's nice of you to come to OP's defense and stuff but you don't speak for me just like you don't speak for the President of the Ukraine so please refrain from making statements about what I will or wont do...
edit on 8-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Or else....

Nice attitude.

You are the quality of this site...

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For those of you who cannot do your own research, here is your gift.

Trump ordered the nearly $400 million in U.S. aid to Ukraine to be frozen ahead of his July 25 call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. How far ahead is unclear.

www.politifact.com...

The funds were not released till Sept. 11, after it became obvious that the quid pro quo to investigate Biden's son would become known, in an effort to cover up the crime.

Democrats accused Trump of withholding the aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival Joe Biden and son Hunter Biden.

Trump on Sept. 24 said he had frozen the money to put pressure on European allies and other countries to contribute more money to Ukraine (portraying their contributions in a misleading light). In addition to the Pentagon funding, another $141.5 million in aid, managed by the State Department, was also frozen.

This pot of Ukraine aid pulled from several sources. About $115 million came from the fiscal 2019 Foreign Military Financing, and the other $26.5 million was drawn from a combination of fiscal 2018 Foreign Military Financing and Overseas Contingency Operation funds, according to Defense News. Of the $26.5 million, $16.5 million was related to Black Sea maritime security and $10 million was earmarked for efforts to counter Russian influence, Defense News reported.

During a meeting with defense reporters, R. Clarke Cooper, assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs, said the State Department funding was released on Sept. 11 — the same day as the Pentagon aid.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In general, someone who makes accusations cannot make you prove your innocence.

It's called Burden of Proof. The Burden of Proof is always on the accusers.

The OP's logic is flawed. The Burden of Proof is him. He has to prove the 12,000 lies figure he's been throwing out there the last couple of days. Otherwise, there is no point to his narrative.

"He's lied, but I can't prove it."

"He's colluded, but I can't prove it."

"There was an implied quid pro quo, but I can't prove it."

We can change "can't" to "won't" and there won't be a difference.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

My question to the Trump supporters is why do you NOT think this is a serious concern?

Because the president of ukraine said it is not a concern.
He has stated such multiple times.
As he and trump were the participants his word is good with me.

The rest imo is bureaucracy gone wild. It is the potus' duty to carryout diplomacy and set foreign policy. Not some bush league cia officer that no one elected.
You don't like his policy, no problem win an election. Until then let him do his job.

We have text messages from officials appointed by Trump stating there was a quid pro quo. We have multiple whistleblowers stating there is a quid pro quo.

Why do you believe the word of Trump, a pathological liar, and the word of Zelenskyy who has a lot to lose if he angers Trump over physical evidence?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that you think Trump has been treated unfairly in the past. However, that is the past, this is a new issue with physical evidence that points to Trump acting illegally.

I want CONCRETE FACTS which proves the multiple whistleblowers and state department officials' concerns are invalid. We can have opinions from across the world, but those people were directly involved and they had issues with the president's conduct.

So then what about the counter texts that said there will be absolutely no quid pro quo? Or are you just disregarding them? The others were actually a question. The statement back was "No quid pro quo".

Funny how you open a thread looking for genuine feedback yet ignore the half the doesnt fit your narrative.

Would love to hear your response to my last post about the Judiciary committee and stuff....

That is what I am getting here. Like a handy manny sock puppet, but with better writing skills.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join