It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gorgonite
You have concrete facts from both partys of the call.
You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.
It is in the constitution, you should look it up.

I choose physical evidence to the words of men. Trump is a confirmed pathological liar meaning no one in their right mind would trust him. Zelenskyy has a valid reason to lie, so you can't trust him.

Confirmed by who? Show me the "physical evidence" you speak of.

And stop stating your OPINIONS as facts or "physical evidence".

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: toolgal462

Do I have to know him personally to know this?

I read the transcript as well and my notion is he did ingratiate himself too much with Trump during the call.

Peace

Well if you don't' know him personally then how the hell can you say that he would "say the grass is blue if Trump told him"?

Tell us how you would know this?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The whistleblowers mean nothing.

The transcript is all that matters. It does not matter if 20,000 come forward - we already know what happened and there is nothing to the charges.

Also the ukranian government has already publicly stated numerous times they did not even know the money had been cut off for another month.

THINK for a second - if they did not even know the money was stopped how could Trump be threatening them with it - HE COULDN'T.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.

I choose physical evidence to the words of men. Trump is a confirmed pathological liar meaning no one in their right mind would trust him. Zelenskyy has a valid reason to lie, so you can't trust him.

the whistleblowers have valid reasons to lie, as do the democrats as they lost the election,
so by your logic we will never have the truth

nice to be able to pick an choose who to believe

imo you seek confirmation and not clarification
good luck

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Misposted.
edit on 8-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Because those who are really guilty of crimes don't want this
report made public.Trump hasn't done anything wrong but some
wants the public to believe he's guilty.
They can't impeach him without a vote through the house! They
won't vote because some are up for re-election.I say go ahead
and go through a legal impeachment process,I wonder if they will?

link   
nevermind, misunderstanding
edit on 8-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

link   

the whistleblowers have valid reasons to lie, as do the democrats as they lost the election,
so by your logic we will never have the truth

nice to be able to pick an choose who to believe

imo you seek confirmation and not clarification
good luck

What about the state department officials appointed by Trump? What reason do they have to lie?

So is your argument really that I should believe Trump, a proven pathological liar over that of everyone else who all tell the same story?

Is that really what you believe? If so, I am truly on the wrong website.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I apologise. I mis-posted.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Because those who are really guilty of crimes don't want this
report made public.Trump hasn't done anything wrong but some
wants the public to believe he's guilty.
They can't impeach him without a vote through the house! They
won't vote because some are up for re-election.I say go ahead
and go through a legal impeachment process,I wonder if they will?

I am asking you for what proof do you have of this view? What proof do you have that Trump hasn't done anything wrong? Are you saying it is completely out of the realm of possibility that Trump has done anything wrong?

I understand you feel like the Dems are out to get him, but what proof do you have that Trump is innocent?

Take a step back. On one hand, the Republicans are saying "look at that speech that Biden gave, that sounds fishy, we should investigate." But other than that speech there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

On the other hand, you are saying "Trump is completely and totally innocent even though we have multiple people saying otherwise."

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

okay, apology accepted. I would never dox anyone. I have been doxxed although I have never hid my identity.

anyway, doxxing is not something I would do to my worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Do I have to know him personally to know this?

I read the transcript as well and my notion is he did ingratiate himself too much with Trump during the call.

Peace

Well if you don't' know him personally then how the hell can you say that he would "say the grass is blue if Trump told him"?

Tell us how you would know this?

Ihor Kolomoisky..

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

"The law is pretty clear, Willie: It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States."

www.vox.com...

Having a foreign government do all the leg work to investigate a political rival is clearly something Trump values. It costs money, and Trump wanted it done before Ukraine got US taxpayer money.

Quid pro quo.

This for that.

Illegal, and a crime of the highest order.

Just for those of you who were not paying attention...

Uncletomahawk is lying once again, the Ukraine didn't even know Money was comming.

Funny how you always forget that huh? How can the Ukraine PM get help if he didn't know it was coming?

Never want to answer that huh Uncletomahawk?

Can you Prove otherwise? if not your premise is a fallacy...🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
edit on 8-10-2019 by thedigirati because: i hate contractions

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Trump has told over 12,000 lies while in office. This pattern can be traced back to his business career all the way back to the 70's.

Are you seriously going to choose this hill to die on?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OP you really don't understand how things work, do you?

Or how things are supposed to work.

You do know that if you are making a claim then the burden of proof is on you to prove the allegations, right?

Because it seems to me you have some things backwards whereas you are asking people to "prove" that Trump didn't commit a crime.

Are you a US citizen?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

once again, sorry for the confusion. My fault.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Trump has told over 12,000 lies while in office. This pattern can be traced back to his business career all the way back to the 70's.

Dear OP, I will not die on any hill fighting you.

Have you actually had those "12,000 lies" legally certified by an independent auditor? This is just silly.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I assume by your complete non response to any of my posts replying to you that you have nothing to counter?

It appears you are the one dying on whatever hill the dems have created this time. That is like 4 or 5 hills at least so far.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

I apologise. I mis-posted.

You know I hear pittsburgh is really nice this time of year

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

OP you really don't understand how things work, do you?

Or how things are supposed to work.

You do know that if you are making a claim then the burden of proof is on you to prove the allegations, right?

Because it seems to me you have some things backwards whereas you are asking people to "prove" that Trump didn't commit a crime.

Are you a US citizen?

You are a very rude person.

I have already linked to the physical evidence I claimed on page one. I made it clear what I believed and why I believed it. I asked for evidence that makes you believe differently from me. If you can't provide that, thats fine. But there is literally no reason for you to be so absolutely rude.

I am looking for an intellectual discussion, not a food fight with someone who can't see beyond their bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join