It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gorgonite

My question to the Trump supporters is why do you NOT think this is a serious concern?

Because the president of ukraine said it is not a concern.
He has stated such multiple times.
As he and trump were the participants his word is good with me.

The rest imo is bureaucracy gone wild. It is the potus' duty to carryout diplomacy and set foreign policy. Not some bush league cia officer that no one elected.
You don't like his policy, no problem win an election. Until then let him do his job.

I think you really overestimate the backbone of the president of Ukraine. He would say grass is blue if Trump insisted on it.

Peace

sure he would....according to you?
I was under the impression he was an outsider and not an established politician?
Show me any source backing you claim please?
I will wait......

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Wow really? you know him personally then? GMAFB

The dutch know everybody.....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He did an "in depth look" into this guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Or watched one on cnn....
Or read one in the wapo....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

My question to the Trump supporters is why do you NOT think this is a serious concern?

The rest imo is bureaucracy gone wild. It is the potus' duty to carryout diplomacy and set foreign policy. Not some bush league cia officer that no one elected.
You don't like his policy, no problem win an election. Until then let him do his job.

We have text messages from officials appointed by Trump stating there was a quid pro quo. We have multiple whistleblowers stating there is a quid pro quo.

Why do you believe the word of Trump, a pathological liar, and the word of Zelenskyy who has a lot to lose if he angers Trump over physical evidence?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that you think Trump has been treated unfairly in the past. However, that is the past, this is a new issue with physical evidence that points to Trump acting illegally.

I want CONCRETE FACTS which proves the multiple whistleblowers and state department officials' concerns are invalid. We can have opinions from across the world, but those people were directly involved and they had issues with the president's conduct.

link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: network dude

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it

From your link.

Smoking gun. Supplied by Trump.

maybe you can answer. If the house impeaches Trump, and the senate doesn't remove him, and he is re-elected, what then? Impeach him twice? I get that they have been trying to impeach based on nothing since inauguration, but there has to be more to the dems than just this? Doesn't there?

According to the constitution, the House can impeach him every day of the week if they desire to do so.

Cool....soooo many impeachable offenses, yet no impeachment....*shockedface

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am waiting for the DOJ to release their report on FISA abuse
by Comey,Brenna, Obama and others within about 2 weeks.

Dear OP,

When the FISA report is released and crimes of the Dems are brought to light and indictments recommended will you be at all "concerned"???

link   

"The law is pretty clear, Willie: It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States."

www.vox.com...

Having a foreign government do all the leg work to investigate a political rival is clearly something Trump values. It costs money, and Trump wanted it done before Ukraine got US taxpayer money.

Quid pro quo.

This for that.

Illegal, and a crime of the highest order.

Just for those of you who were not paying attention...

So does the university of Phoenix give out law degrees now?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: network dude

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it

From your link.

Smoking gun. Supplied by Trump.

maybe you can answer. If the house impeaches Trump, and the senate doesn't remove him, and he is re-elected, what then? Impeach him twice? I get that they have been trying to impeach based on nothing since inauguration, but there has to be more to the dems than just this? Doesn't there?

According to the constitution, the House can impeach him every day of the week if they desire to do so.

Cool....soooo many impeachable offenses, yet no impeachment....*shockedface

Poster is the perfect representation of the people the Dems are trying to fool....That's why they do what they do. The Dem voters aren't very bright.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

We have text messages from officials appointed by Trump stating there was a quid pro quo. We have multiple whistleblowers stating there is a quid pro quo.

So many smoking guns in this one I can smell the cordite from here....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

A JD does not mean much. You have to pass the state bar.

Don't post without knowledge.

It never helps.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

Why do you believe the word of Trump, a pathological liar, and the word of Zelenskyy who has a lot to lose if he angers Trump over physical evidence?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that you think Trump has been treated unfairly in the past. However, that is the past, this is a new issue with physical evidence that points to Trump acting illegally.

I want CONCRETE FACTS which proves the multiple whistleblowers and state department officials' concerns are invalid. We can have opinions from across the world, but those people were directly involved and they had issues with the president's conduct.

So then what about the counter texts that said there will be absolutely no quid pro quo? Or are you just disregarding them? The others were actually a question. The statement back was "No quid pro quo".

Funny how you open a thread looking for genuine feedback yet ignore the half the doesnt fit your narrative.

Would love to hear your response to my last post about the Judiciary committee and stuff....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You have concrete facts from both partys of the call.
You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.
It is in the constitution, you should look it up.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I provided you with a link to my post on Biden. On the issue of the Ukrainian scandal, it included every bit of information I could find. If you have more information that I am not aware of, then, by all means, provide it to me.

I had hope for this topic, but it only took three pages for the personal attacks to break out.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

wow, you provided a single link and claim that was "every bit of information I could find"?

Are you sure about that now?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You have concrete facts from both partys of the call.
You are choosing to ignore it, why you choose to ignore the actual words of the president of ukraine I will never understand.

The complaints about differing opinions on how diplomacy should be run are moot as that is the duty of the potus alone.
It is in the constitution, you should look it up.

I choose physical evidence to the words of men. Trump is a confirmed pathological liar meaning no one in their right mind would trust him. Zelenskyy has a valid reason to lie, so you can't trust him.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

wow, you provided a single link and claim that was "every bit of information I could find"?

Are you sure about that now?

I researched and wrote this post two days ago. There is more than one link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
In What state did you pass the Bar? Again asking for a friend hanymanny
edit on 8-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Do I have to know him personally to know this?

I read the transcript as well and my notion is he did ingratiate himself too much with Trump during the call.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have never liked Trump. I didn't vote for him the last election, but I disliked Hillary even more.

I believe there were many people that felt the same way I did. I don't think Trump ever has had the true heart of the American people, and he was viewed as a stand in until the next election, with hopes that a strong candidate would rise to the scene. Well it didn't happen. I feel less confident with the list of Democratic candidates for 2020 than I did with the previous election. So we are basically where we were in the last election, and we will likely have the same outcome.

As far as the business with the whistle blower is concerned, I know personally what it feels like to be persecuted based on the words of hidden unnamed individuals. To have your character questioned and to have to defend outright lies, that even when you proved the information was false, you can't undo the damage that has been done.

It doesn't matter if you are guilty or innocent, once you have been raked over the coals. Too many people are believing in what is presented on the surface, the truth be damned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join