It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little clarification requested.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

I am waiting for the DOJ to release their report on FISA abuse
by Comey,Brenna, Obama and others within about 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: toolgal462

Other Presidents have indeed done similar things. Tucker Carlson talked about this just last night on his show. He said it wasn't very difficult to find the transcripts of former President Bill Clinton doing the same thing - asking a foreign Govt. for help in a matter that would help him in his re-election. (although I don't even agree that what Trump did was about helping him in his re-election).

Do you really believe that just because Joe Biden is running for the Dem nominee that he should be able to get away with blatant strong arming of a foreign leader. Which he bragged about and it's on video, so there is no disputing that he did this.

The question is "why"? Why did Biden threaten to withhold 1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor wasn't fired? And I see no reason why Trump shouldn't want to look into this.

Can you provide a link to those transcripts? Which foreign leader was he talking to? What did he ask for?

I'm not trying to say you aren't telling the truth. I just don't make decisions on what I am told. I need to see the evidence for myself.

Thanks!

Also, I have already done an in-depth look at the Biden situation and unless you have more evidence than what is currently obtainable, he didn't do anything wrong. Look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't have a link to the transcripts, but if you care, watch last night's episode of Tucker Carlson, he provided the transcripts it was about the Airline strike I believe.

And how much of an "in depth look" could you have done regarding Joe Biden's threat to withhold aid to Ukraine seeing as there has been NO INVESTIGATION in the first place.

Geeesh, I would think that would be obviousl

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Let me ask you a question as well. Do you believe Blasey - Ford was telling the truth? And do you believe there was Trump Russia collusion? And do you believe Stormy Daniels? And do you believe Avanatti?

This is literally just the latest crazed attempt....same thing will happen here as all the others.

I do think a lot more from the Obama administration are about to be silently removed, possibly not silently, but there is going to be a big switch flipped soon.
edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it

From your link.

Smoking gun. Supplied by Trump.
edit on 8-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There isnt any evidence that points to anything wrong or illegal.

If you are just going by what the talking heads say then I cant argue with you as that isnt evidence.

Ultimately it will just be proven because nothing will happen...exactly like all of their attempts prior.

I have provided links to the evidence. Members of the state department, appointed by Trump himself were talking about a quid pro quo. Do you not consider that to be evidence of wrongdoing?

Also, now Trump is actively impeding an impeachment investigation. If you remember, Richard Nixon also refused subpoena's during his impeachment inquiry and in the words of Lindsey Graham:

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury,

LINK

So, even if he committed no wrongdoing with Ukraine, his actions since then are impeachable. If he is innocent, why isn't he releasing the documentation that backs up his version of events?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Let me ask you a question as well. Do you believe Blasey - Ford was telling the truth? And do you believe there was Trump Russia collusion? And do you believe Stormy Daniels? And do you believe Avanatti?

This is literally just the latest crazed attempt....same thing will happen here as all the others.

Ouch!
You know perfectly well they have a memory of a fish and just move on the the next TDS episode airing on the local news. This will just result in an error malfunction file not found response from them

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 8-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe he could be waiting for an actual vote for impeachment.
Right now all we have is talk of impeachment.I wonder how many
politicians up for re-election want an impeachment vote on their
record if it fails?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Read my post. The only evidence of wrongdoing anyone can put forward for Biden is that speech. The other facts are:

• Burisma was NOT under investigation at the time of Biden’s actions however, Shokin had suggested he was going to investigate Burisma but never did.
  • The investigation in Burisma would not have involved any actions by Hunter Biden, it would have been for the time period 2010-2012 before Hunter joined the board.
  • Shokin was widely thought to be corrupt within Ukraine and without.
  • There were protests and at least one assassination attempt against Shokin due to him NOT dealing with rampant corruption within the country
  • Multiple countries, the IMF, and even Republicans supported the firing of Shokin in 2016
  • Hunter being on the board of Burisma is not illegal

So what should be investigated?
edit on 8-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Incorrect....they have to vote for articles of impeachment to be introduced in order to have any type of investigation.

This is supposed to be done by the Judiciary committee...why isnt it? It isnt a legitimate process at this point.

This is nothing like Nixon at all...they are making it appear that way with smoke and mirrors.

The House brings impeachment charges against federal officials as part of its oversight and investigatory responsibilities. Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry. The Committee on the Judiciary ordinarily has jurisdiction over impeachments, but special committees investigated charges before the Judiciary Committee was created in 1813. The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House. If the articles are adopted (by simple majority vote), the House appoints Members by resolution to manage the ensuing Senate trial on its behalf. These managers act as prosecutors in the Senate and are usually members of the Judiciary Committee. The number of managers has varied across impeachment trials but has traditionally been an odd number. The partisan composition of managers has also varied depending on the nature of the impeachment, but the managers, by definition, always support the House’s impeachment action.

So...again...dont you wonder why the Judiciary Committee isn't involved? I mean they have handled them all since 1813....hmmm.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm glad you posted that part. here, I'll show you what I meant:

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it

Here he is talking about the server that the Russians used to "hack the DNC", and Crowdstrike. When he mentions Biden and his boy, he is basing that off of older MSM stories of Biden and his boy in Ukraine. That is the part I wish he didn't say, but he did. I don't think it's an impeachable offence either way, but if it is found that Biden or his boy were doing shady things, then this will be 100% vindicated and appropriate. If you feel differently, I'd love to hear why.

As with the whistle blowers, and text messages, when you hear it all on context, it's harmless. It's what I would expect to hear. I am aware that the disgusting liars in the media will contort and lie about things just to score points with TrHators.

I do wonder, if Trump is impeached, but not removed by the senate, and then re-elected. What will the assholes in the house do then? Impeach him twice? It just seems that rather than spend all the time talking about how horrible Trump is, they should have put a little effort into finding a candidate who could beat him. As it stands, Biden is about to be shown the door, Warren can't stop lying, and Bernie is sick and old. What are you left with? A gay mayor, and a fake Mexican who want's to take away the gunz. My take is, it's not looking good for the left at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite
a reply to: toolgal462

Read my post. The only evidence of wrongdoing anyone can put forward for Biden is that speech. The other facts are:

• Burisma was NOT under investigation at the time of Biden’s actions however, Shokin had suggested he was going to investigate Burisma but never did.
  • The investigation in Burisma would not have involved any actions by Hunter Biden, it would have been for the time period 2010-2012 before Hunter joined the board.
  • Shokin was widely thought to be corrupt within Ukraine and without.
  • There were protests and at least one assassination attempt against Shokin due to him NOT dealing with rampant corruption within the country
  • Multiple countries, the IMF, and even Republicans supported the firing of Shokin in 2016
  • Hunter being on the board of Burisma is not illegal

So what should be investigated?

Him threatening to withhold aid to the Ukraine unless they do his bidding. Geeesh again.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My question to the Trump supporters is why do you NOT think this is a serious concern?

Because the president of ukraine said it is not a concern.
He has stated such multiple times.
As he and trump were the participants his word is good with me.

The rest imo is bureaucracy gone wild. It is the potus' duty to carryout diplomacy and set foreign policy. Not some bush league cia officer that no one elected.
You don't like his policy, no problem win an election. Until then let him do his job.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"The law is pretty clear, Willie: It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States."

www.vox.com...

Having a foreign government do all the leg work to investigate a political rival is clearly something Trump values. It costs money, and Trump wanted it done before Ukraine got US taxpayer money.

Quid pro quo.

This for that.

Illegal, and a crime of the highest order.

Just for those of you who were not paying attention...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am waiting for the DOJ to release their report on FISA abuse
by Comey,Brenna, Obama and others within about 2 weeks.

In what way will that prove the actions of President Trump in regards to Ukraine were legal and above board?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

From your link.

maybe you can answer. If the house impeaches Trump, and the senate doesn't remove him, and he is re-elected, what then? Impeach him twice? I get that they have been trying to impeach based on nothing since inauguration, but there has to be more to the dems than just this? Doesn't there?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

My question to the Trump supporters is why do you NOT think this is a serious concern?

Because the president of ukraine said it is not a concern.
He has stated such multiple times.
As he and trump were the participants his word is good with me.

The rest imo is bureaucracy gone wild. It is the potus' duty to carryout diplomacy and set foreign policy. Not some bush league cia officer that no one elected.
You don't like his policy, no problem win an election. Until then let him do his job.

I think you really overestimate the backbone of the president of Ukraine. He would say grass is blue if Trump insisted on it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Quid pro quo.

This for that.

Illegal, and a crime of the highest order.

Just for those of you who were not paying attention...

Cool, it sounds like Biden is going to jail then. Or is this not what that was?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

From your link.

maybe you can answer. If the house impeaches Trump, and the senate doesn't remove him, and he is re-elected, what then? Impeach him twice? I get that they have been trying to impeach based on nothing since inauguration, but there has to be more to the dems than just this? Doesn't there?

According to the constitution, the House can impeach him every day of the week if they desire to do so.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Wow really? you know him personally then? GMAFB

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join