It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
credit to freedom for sum, from another JT thread....

Go to www.johntitor.com and click on the "predictions" pull down box. Select "Jan 2001 predictions" and scroll all the way to the bottom and read the following:

01-31-2001 03:41 PM

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII

OK titorette spin masters, spin away.......

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Please tell me (I'm not checking though the whole thread) that someone has figured out that "Roth Joint" is an anagram of "John Titor".

-Keeval-

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeval
Please tell me (I'm not checking though the whole thread) that someone has figured out that "Roth Joint" is an anagram of "John Titor".

-Keeval-

Yes in this thread, somewhere in the 30's I believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I present to Roth Joint "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor Certificate Award" by yours truly

To bad syrinx high priest I have nothing to offer for you lol. Maybe ATS will give something for your robotic responses in this thread
Good Luck Next Year.

Have a Happy New Year......................

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

-Keeval-

Yes, I remember reading that somewhere as well. I can't seem to find it anymore...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

-Keeval-

Yes, I remember reading that somewhere as well. I can't seem to find it anymore...

-Chris

Page 14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Legend

-Keeval-

-Chris

Page 14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hahahahaha, I re-read through that John Titor is dead link. F'en HYSTERICAL! 9/11 didn't happen on his timeline. Well guess what dip#, that changed the world a little bit more than .025%! It gets even better when he is like, we are humans, from the future, how are we supposed to know what happens!?!?!?! umm.....

Hahahahaha, how can you people believe in this chump after all the stuff that was said. Think about 9/11, and its impact on Earth. This didn't just affect the US, it affected all of the Americas, harder immigration, more security into the US. It affected all of Europe, terrorist attacks, etc. It affected the entire Middle East, Wars, Nuclear Missles, it affected Asia, North Korea now being looked into heavily for nukes, China backing them up, etc. Essentially, it changed the World 100%, not .025%. People, get a grip on reality! Was it Titors last wish that people on a message board forum know that he had died, and his mission was a success? Really, how ridiculous was that! Also, didn't he say something about timelines and it being hard to go to one exact timeline? I still don't get the Jesus thing, that impacted the world 100% as well! Yet he may not exist if he went back? What a douche.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I also have started to think all this Titor stuff is crap.

I realy don't think anything is gonna happen.

Zintac

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Hahahahaha, how can you people believe in this chump after all the stuff that was said. Think about 9/11, and its impact on Earth. This didn't just affect the US, it affected all of the Americas, harder immigration, more security into the US. It affected all of Europe, terrorist attacks, etc.

IIRC, he specifically said there would be events he would not talk about to decrease someone's chance of statistically dying.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
IIRC, he specifically said there would be events he would not talk about to decrease someone's chance of statistically dying.

Yeah so why in the world would he tell us about a civil war and WW3, give us dates of those events, and even tell us specifically where nukes will hit?

Speaking of nukes
JT:

Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner

So apparently, Russia not only attacks the US, but also China AND Europe.
The US counter attacks of course, and it's safe to assume China and Europe will do the same. I can guarentee you that if Russia ever got the testicular fortitude to not only attack the US, but also China and Europe it will cease to exist that very day.
Just attacking the US would make it incapable of attacking China and Europe, so I'm assuming they launched their attack all at once.
But according to Titor Russia is now the US's largest trading partner. What are they trading? Glow-in-the-dark rocks? And who's doing the trading? Russia's population would be extremely close to 0 and most of Russia would be uninhabitable.

Here's an overlooked statement:
Q: Also if this theory is correct we may be 2% divergent from TT_0 but going forward in this time line he is 98% divergent from us. My logic is pretty good here, how's my facts?

JT: Your deductions are quite accurate. (I'm not stating yet that I did, but) what if I told you I did go forward to "your" 2036 and it looks nothing like mine. It is quite possible

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
not only is the world recovering from WWIII, but GE still exists, and is churning out time travel devices to the military.
And, oh yeah, the military has time travel technology, and they don't come back for anthrax, weapons grade uranium, assassination attempts at the enemy. They can bend time with black holes, but they can't program in unix.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

But according to Titor Russia is now the US's largest trading partner. What are they trading? Glow-in-the-dark rocks? And who's doing the trading? Russia's population would be extremely close to 0 and most of Russia would be uninhabitable.

I don't know, but sounds like his USA would be in the same predicament. Perhaps the Russians and the Americans meet back in the 70's somewhen to exchange goods?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
I don't know, but sounds like his USA would be in the same predicament. Perhaps the Russians and the Americans meet back in the 70's somewhen to exchange goods?

None of that makes sense.
He was describing 2036...so no they didn't go back.

And if they were going to go back, why in the world would they go back to the Cold War when they were bitter enemies to exchange goods?

Besides there's no way the US would have recovered enough to create time travel so you should know good and well Russia wouldn't have the technology.

And SHP, I was going to bring that up too. How in the world is GE the only company left?

How many employees do they have?
Also the life span is 60 years old....that being the case, I'm assuming most people who work there are fairly young. This would mean most fought in the war. So I'm guessing they had a gun in one hand and books that the most brilliants minds today couldn't understand in the other? How else would young people jump light years past their time in technology after a nuclear war on top of a ten year civil war.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

You still haven't explained, how exactly do you test a time machine?

Answered pages ago on this thread. You just keep on asking the same questions.

John Titor
TimeTravel_0 : I will tell you a little story.
TimeTravel_0 : When time travel was invented.
TimeTravel_0 : They built prototypes that would go back in time for a
split second and then return.
TimeTravel_0 : They had sensors and cameras on them.
TimeTravel_0 : ...and they never returned.
G° : and forwards as well? how about a single jump forwards?
TimeTravel_0 : It was later discovered that the machines were ending up
about 15 miles away and 3000 feet in the air.

Um, I'm sure somebody has probably already pointed this out, but Titor's explanation of testing seems impossible.

If the presence of a time machine in the past creates a divergent world-line from which it is impossible to escape by forward travel, it wouldn't matter how minute the jump back was.

When you sent a prototype back a few seconds, it's arrival would create a divergent thread from the reality it was sent from, defined by the presence of the sent time machine. The time machine could then only travel forward in the new worldline and could never return to those who sent it to verify the test results.

(and by the way, you can't send the time machine only a few milliseconds, because the sent machine would arrive at the same point in space where the machine's past self was sitting- the effects of this are highly questionable, although if we assume the collision to work in the same way as collisions in other dimensions, it would possibly knock the pre-voyage machine back in time, creating a chain reaction of "bumps" that probably wouldn't stop until it reached a point in time when that space was unoccupied, which, if that scenario played out, would result in a time machine appearing in a time prior to the invention of the time machine.)

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
where is titor now? is he dead alive has any one got in contact with him??? also where did he post? any one can make an alias and claim they are from the future...its the net...its a gloabl server of kaka...lol

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If the Titor story is true, then he is back in his own time. If the Titor story is false, then he is not. While the suggestion will be put forward, no, I do not think "John Titor" is posting under the name "Roth Joint"

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

(and by the way, you can't send the time machine only a few milliseconds, because the sent machine would arrive at the same point in space where the machine's past self was sitting- the effects of this are highly questionable, although if we assume the collision to work in the same way as collisions in other dimensions, it would possibly knock the pre-voyage machine back in time, creating a chain reaction of "bumps" that probably wouldn't stop until it reached a point in time when that space was unoccupied, which, if that scenario played out, would result in a time machine appearing in a time prior to the invention of the time machine.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all space on earth occupied at all times? Wouldn't sending something back in time make it suddenly appear in thin air in the past, which is still matter. What would the consequences of that be?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't think returning to JT's timeline would have been physically possible. Think about it:

A moment before he left from 2036, there was no time machine in the 70's. There was no Titor. There was no grandfather helping out. It was just the 70's. For Titor to go back to the 70's then return to his timeline, he would be returning to a timeline where there was a time machine and Titor in the 70's, even if he was there for a minute. Think about that.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all space on earth occupied at all times? Wouldn't sending something back in time make it suddenly appear in thin air in the past, which is still matter. What would the consequences of that be?

I've made that argument before, the "matter cannot be create nor destroyed", argument, and the responses are usually "you don't know if that is true in 2036" or "its the multiverse theory"...total nonsense.....

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If I had to look for an explanation to the conservation of matter problem with the multiverse theory (which I'm obviously not educated enough to do in detail) I would begin my investigation by attempting to confirm or disprove that the universe is contained within a singularity and that what we percieve as motion, matter, etc are actually non-matter/energy based changes of some kind. Probably not possible, but it seems to me that the only way to allow for a universe that can never be big enough to contain itself is that the universe doesn't need ANY space to contain itself. If that couldn't be proven, I would become suspicious that the multiverse theory is impossible.

Within the smaller question of what would theoretically happen to the air you were displacing, (the problems with conservation of matter posed by divergent worldlines aside) I would suggest that as in any other collision, it would be displaced in an opposite direction from where the displacing object came from- in other words, the displaced air would go back in time, and this chain reaction of bumps would continue, diminishing each time, as each atom eventually randomly hit a void and settled in, eventually stabilizing.

Now, one more possibility as to the many worlds theory, i suppose you could argue for some kind of elasticity, whereby new world lines somehow borrow dark matter from the existing wordlines to create a new world, until at a certain point there isn't enough dark matter, and then, because all fuel has been expended, the reaction can no longer continue and time ends, at least until enough matter decays for the universe to begin anew.

These are some seriously inadequate layman's guesses, I'm just giving the best my imagination can offer.

BTW- forgive my quoting error earlier. The bottom part about how Titor's test wouldn't work was mine, the rest was quoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join