It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That's why we're talking about the weapon. I can guarentee you 130 million people will not die from tasers. I can guarentee you that if Americans aren't willing to start a civil war over 300+ people dying from guns then they sure won't start one because of 100 or so dying from tasers in the past 4-5 years.
How can you guarentee anything like this??are you prophetic?
I'm not sure where 130 million people being tased to death came into play..I must have missed that..

Thatsjustweird...I'm not saying that tasers will be the only cause of a civil war...Maybe I put my point across wrong...Let's go back to the Rodney King riots...Look at what happened over one man getting beat and the cops getting out of the charges...Now lets come back to present day and lets say it happens again because somebody's kid or wife or husband or who knows get's tased...dies from it...it's found that the officer or officers involved are in the wrong(video proof blah blah)...The cops get out of the charges....another riot insues...This time the cops are all armed with not only teargas or pepperspray but with tasers...They start tasing people in crowds..the crowd gets pissed..starts attacking the cops taking their tasers away and using them on the cops..Tell me what do you think the outcome would be?I can tell you what it would be...More cops would roll in with guns...open fire on the crowd...survivors go home get their guns and go cop hunting..it escalates into firefights between cops and civilians...word spreads to other areas via news stations...people in other cities become outraged and pick up their guns...See where I'm going with this???Look at the riots in both Aus. and France and how they spread from one area into many.Look at how fast it spread.Saying that a civil war in America won't happen is pure ignorance...It happened once..it will happen again..whether it's 2005,2006,or 2099..it will happen again!

I could care less if JT was real or the figment of some goobers imagination
What I am tryin to get across is the fact that civil war in America is quite possible...all it takes it the right spark to ignite

As for what you deny TJW...anytime anyone makes a good point on this thread you are all over it sayin they are spewing nothing but incoherent babble....

I know very well the effect of drugs on the body. My point is when you're that high, you don't feel any pain. What are the police supposed to do?

I was tryin to explain that it doesn't matter if you feel pain or not when you recieve a 50,000 volt shock to your chest..It will in fact put your heart in distress...If someone is strung out on...lets say PCP...There is no way an officer will take that person down without help or the use of a weapon...We aren't talking about people that are on PCP being tased..We are talking about elderly women and little kids being subjected to this...When there are obviously other options to detain them...My brother is a corrections officer in a prison here..If he can take down some of these inmates on his own without the use of a taser I am POSITIVE a cop can get handcuffs on a 67 year old lady or a 13 year old girl without one.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I believe these new types of Tasers and other forms of electronic weapons are only good for human torture, in which in some cases do kill people.....Wow! just seeing Granny being tortured with a taser by that wannabe cop, makes you want the civil-war to start rolling now

Just think, it was in 1899 Tesla built a large coil that produced millions of volts of simulated lightning. After this he theorized the likelihood of death rays. And yet he was ridiculed by the scientific community.

Look what we have today, various RF, microwave and electronic weapon systems. Tesla was the first to theorized this devastating potential. I wonder what he would think about our modern day electronic weaponry.

I can guarentee you 130 million people will not die from tasers.
That is true... but I bet 130 million people can be killed by modern electronic weapons systems.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Look at the riots in both Aus. and France and how they spread from one area into many.Look at how fast it spread.Saying that a civil war in America won't happen is pure ignorance...It happened once..it will happen again..whether it's 2005,2006,or 2099..it will happen again!

Great post Simon!

Since TASER Int. removed the "non-lethal" classification from their tasers in Sept. this year, EVERY police officer now using a taser on a defenseless US citizen of any age, KNOWS that:

1) the police taser can cause a horrible death
and
2) the police taser inflicts excruciating pain
and
3) the police taser can cause permanent physical damage/disability.

So there are NO excuses anymore.

Though the causes behind the second US civil war will be multiplex, it will be as with the first US civil war:

"Had there been no slavery, there would have been no war. Had there been no moral condemnation of slavery, there would have been no war." (~ Sydney E. Ahlstrome, in his monumental study of religion in "America A Religious History of the American People," Yale University Press, 1972.)
or
"Had there been no unjustified taser torture and deaths, there would have been no war. Had there been no moral condemnation of unjustified taser torture and deaths, there would have been no war."

The message here is that the reasons a nation goes to war are usually various and complicated. The (second) American Civil War is no exception.

Just as Titor "predicted"... law enforcement against US civilians!

www.theconservativevoice.com...
ACLU Wants TASERs Taken From Cops
December 10, 2005

By Sher Zieve – The TASER, used on criminals by police instead of guns, has come under fire from the ACLU. The Northern California ACLU is currently recommending that California police stop using the weapon but, it may eventually file a lawsuit against police agencies to require its usage to cease.

CNS News reports that the ACLU has filed a report, claiming that there have been 150 deaths since 1999. The LEAA (Law Enforcement Alliance of America) said that the organization is using “junk science” and that it “puts cops' lives at risk.”

In response to the ACLU report, the LEAA issued the following statement: "The ACLU's sensationalist anti-cop attack on the TASER would not get much attention if they admitted that they could cite only four coroner reports over five years that list police use of TASER as a cause of death.
[...there you go, taser-related deaths... only four?... that is a big lie! Fortunately more and more medical examiners nationwide are ruling that tasers are a contributing cause, and in other cases, the primary cause, of deaths!]

There you have it. Instead of acknowledging the proven dangers of using tasers against defenseless US civilians, a law enforcement alliance is taking position against a human civil rights group as well as against Amnesty International!

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS.

The stage has been set. The scenario is unfolding. ...

Furthermore, I am still waiting for ThatsJustWeird to provide a list of 50+ names of DEFENSELESS US citizens who were SHOT to death by our police officers THIS YEAR....

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" is the subject of this string as we all know. So there shouldn't be any reason to keep pointing out to others what the discussion is all about. It doesn't even make sense if someone just pops up to declare JT's story to be bogus and leave it to that. That doesn't help anyone who might run into the story now, because it's a FACT that it's out on the net and being discussed, evaluated and of course challenged.
No one who read the story can say they were not effected by it one way or the other. Each and everyone goes about it in his/her own way.
I already mentioned that I have had inumerous visions in the past 25 years concerning our future here on this planet. I have even written some to high ranking personalities warning them to beware of certain things that lie ahead and that it may depend on their decisions that they might not occur. To tell you the truth I have given up, because I have made myself more enemies that way than friends. Especially when these prophecies became reality.
In all the visions I have ever had, it was never reveiled to me when it would happen. No exact dates, numbers or names. But with each major revalation I had I was also lead to realize, that I was to do my homework. I was urged to go out and evaluate what was reveiled to me, because much of it was too hard to believe. And to do so meant to study what others have said and even published before me. Actually I wanted to prove myself wrong. But the more I studied, the more I realized the truth of these visions up to the point where I hated this ability of forseeing things. And that became especially evident in 1989/1990. The fall of wall was one of the signs and the major events that took place that would inevetably lead to WWIII. That triggered a whole series of visions up to the point that I didn't want to live the times that were to come. In a sense I could state here, that the civil war in America and in Europe also started 1989. That is the year when the stage was set up and the final decisions were made. My personal intervention was not only discarded but since then I have been booted out of society. "They" have done everything to ruin me, my familiy and my health.
John Titor is not a prophet or a man of vision. But he was part of some of the visions I had a long tome ago. Parts of his message are not new to me, but some of the things he has written contain an encoded message. Unless you have the key to decode the true meaning no one can truely understand it as a whole. And those who know and have found what the true message is, will always keep the secret to themselves.
All you have to understand now is that there are two conspiricies taking place. Forget the numbers, dates and places. They are all in all codenames known only to those who belong to the conspiricy. And those who think JT is bogus, well they are the ones who don't do their homework and will be overrun by future events. Remember Enigma?
Peter Paul, living in enemy country...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Grandmothers, pregnant women, the physically disabled, the elderly and children... law enforcement going taser crazy... civil war brewing... since 2004...

Since TASER Int. removed the "non-lethal" classification from their tasers in Sept. this year, EVERY police officer now using a taser on a defenseless US citizen of any age, KNOWS that:

and
and

www.prisonplanet.com...
Police Stun 12-Year-Old Girl For Arguing, Then Laugh at Her

Ohio News Network | September 8 2005

A Cincinnati-area mother says her 12-year-old daughter was humiliated and eventually stunned with a taser gun by Cincinnati Police inside Burton Elementary School Wednesday.

"My daughter Rakehsa has never been arrested and never been in trouble with the law," Cynthia Harris tells ONN affiliate WXIX.

Rakesha Thomas was taken to Children's Hospital with taser injuries and arm and facial bruises.

After the hospital visit the girl was taken to juvenile jail.

Cynthia Harris says Rakesha argued with another student, refused to go to detention, talked back to administrators, and then after 30 minutes of arguing with police got stunned.

"They did it out in the public in the school where other kids came around. She (Rakesha) said they were laughing," said Harris.

According to the 12-year-old's account, once threatened with being stunned she begged the officers to take her to ISS but was told it was too late.

Cincinnati Police say they're investigating whether the use of force was justified.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Taser happy police provoking father in presence of his children in order to use their tasers upon him... civil war brewing... since 2004...

and
and

www.newsnet5.com...
Dad Accused Of Chuck E. Cheese Salad Theft Zapped By Police

UPDATED: 11:43 am EST March 2, 2005

AURORA, Colo. -- Aurora police have reviewed a weekend incident in which a man accused of stealing salad from a Chuck E. Cheese salad bar was hit with a stun gun twice by officers and said that proper procedures were followed.

The incident began at 4:05 p.m. Sunday when officers were called to the restaurant on a report of a larceny in progress.

Police talked to the Chuck E. Cheese manager, who told them that a customer had refused to show proof that he had paid for food. The manager said the man was seen "loading" his plate at the salad bar.

The officers confronted Danon Gale, 29, who was at the restaurant with his children, aged 3 and 7. Patrons said the popular kids pizza parlor was packed with children and families at the time.

"One of the officers kept poking the gentleman in the chest," Felicia Mayo told the Rocky Mountain News.

She was there with her 7-year-old son. She told the newspaper that Gale told the officer "You don't have to do that." She said Gale never put his hands on the officer who was confronting him

The argument escalated until Gale was shoved into the lap of Mayo's sister, who was sitting two booths away, holding a 10-month-old baby. That's when police pulled out a Taser stun gun to subdue him.

"They beat this man in front of all these kids then Tased him in my sister's lap," Mayo told the newspaper. "They had no regard for the effect this would have on the kids. This is Chuck E. Cheese, you know."

Gale's two children were "screaming and hollering and crying" as Gale was hit two times with the stun gun.

Police arrested Gale as his children and other customers watched. They took him outside, leaving his children inside the restaurant.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know whether these have been posted here before but these are emails that John Titor sent to Pamela just before he left in March 2001. I've highlighted a quote that got me thinking a bit.

Dear Pamela,

Thank you very much for the email sanctuary. That was quite moving and I appreciate the fact that you think about me. As you know, my time is growing short. I will be leaving in the next 30 days.
I will make the announcement soon on the site and I don't plan to take any more questions. I will however get to the ones that are outstanding.
I do have more pages from the manual and my parents are going to try and video tape my departure.
I am planning to try and send the pictures to Art's site and see if he will post them. In addition, I will also send them to you. I will also instruct my parents to send the video to you.

In addition, I have a diary that I have copied and left with my father. We have talked about it in great detail and I have instructed him to send it to you if he decides to share it.
Thank you again for supporting me and helping me. I have learned a great deal through you that I otherwise would not have. I would also urge you to keep an eye on the world. It is capable of changing very quickly now.

Your future friend,

John

This was sent in March 2001. "(The world) is capable of changing very quickly now". Well...it did change very quickly just 6 months after this email was sent. Was Titor possibly hinting at 9/11 here? "Changing very quickly now" suggest something's going to occur within months instead of years. It also suggests a major event. What else could change the world? Of course this is vague and just speculation but I thought I'd put it out there.

Dear Pamela,

No, I am not an April fools prank. As you read this, I will most likely be making final preparations to leave and I will be gone by (DELETED). I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a true friend who will not be forgotten.

I took a quick look at the site and I'm not really that surprised at the squable. First off, that is not my real name so please direct the members not to harass anyone who is unlucky enough to have it. Second, I am flattered that my words are being dissected so carefully but I can already see they are applying their own standards and thoughts to what was said. Please remind them that people in different times do not think the same way they do and a cultures maturity is determined by how far it can plan into the future. I also think it would be quite interesting if someone would contact Frank Tipler. I wish I could be here to see his response. It should be quite historic.

My father will videotape the departure but I can already see it will be quite emotional for both of my parents. They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty. I understand and respect how difficult it will be to subject the object of their feelings to public scrutiny so please be patient with them. Please send your address one more time so the 5110 label can be sent to you.

Thanks again Pamela.

John

Something to think about.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Lurch]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Good posts. Keep up the good work Roth. The rest of the debunkers are only proving one thing: they can't read and they are not even able to make a straight foreward judgment of what they might read. The only thing they are proving (since they are asking everyone else for "proof") is that they don't really care to go out and look for it themselves. They might as well go on reading their Superman and Batman comics and close their eyes and all other senses to reality.
Let the fools be fools and just carry on with your investigations. If others want to be the losers, well there isn't much more that we can do, can we?

Peter Paul, still living in enemy country

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nice post Lurch. Sounds very truthful and should be respected as such. Hope the others show enough respect and doen't start to try and tear it apart. Gives me more hope and faith that my own calculations are still on the mark.

Peter Paul

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So does anyone know if Tippler has been contacted?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
just a thought, but does anyone see the similarity to the billy meier "prophecies" being an influence on a science major?

not saying it's not possible, but mr. billy has been around alot longer than most of us, and it's well known he's been pumpin this stuff out for years. Not too hard to take it and run with it. Besides, ever notice how creepily similar "john's" posting are to the meier prophecies?

it could just be me.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
on a side note, does anyone take the time to step back, take a breath, and try to imagine that you are in fact, in control of your own life, and can influence the lives around you in a positive manner instead of concentrating more on your "impending doom"

hey, im just as skeptical as the next guy, doen't mean i'm not gonna get a few guns between now and the next couple years.--oh yeah, and remember to stock up on the toilet paper....

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Pamela did contact Tipler but he never answered. She left email to her secretary asking if he received her letters and she said yes. So Pamela don't know why he don't answer. Maybe he's shock by the revelations of JT because that would confirm that his theories are true.

Does Tipler make conferences? If so, someone could go there and ask him the question. It would be amazing!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
if this turns out to be true, do you think we could fax john a cheesburger as a way to say....

thanks for the heads up?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
AnnaMC thanks for you're sharing.

I'm sorry for you're brother. He shouldn't have died in the hands of humans without humanity to do a such thing. We must stand in front of the tasers use and sue the government for the lobbying of the use of such a LETHAL weapon. We must not accept the fact that police use them on innocent people.

I propose to form a group of all the families of those who died from tasers and sue the government for abuse on human rights and to force the police to banish the tasers from all over the country. So who would be interested?

And ThatJustWeird, don't come here and say that the use of a taser was good because you'll make a lot of people angry and sad for nothing. Those weapons should be banish all over the world. In the past, the police officers were able to handcuff someone weren't? Without the use of taser? So why should the police have the right to have tasers now?

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnaMC
I found this message board while doing a Google search for more articles on my brother's death. My brother is Michael Tolosko, the 31 year old man killed by three hits with a Taser gun on December 7, 2005 in Sonoma California. He was mentally ill, had no history of violence, had no weapons. He was handcuffed and hogtied when he was hit for the third time, directly to his abdomen with a Taser. The police were called to his home by my mother who was seeking aid to get my brother to the hospital becasue he had stopped taking his medication. Why did FOUR officers have to use such force to subdue a 5'8 170 pound man with a Taser Gun????? This is the second death within 6 months in Santa Rosa, California at the hands of police with a Taser Stun Gun! WHEN THE Beep WILL PEOPLE REALIZE TASER STUN GUNS ARE LETHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many wrongful deaths have to happen??????

Thank you for sharing this sorrowful message on this string. Please accept my deepest respect and sympathy for you and your familiy. I share your sorrow.
Peter Paul

Mod Edit: The above quote by member AnnaMC has been edited for language censor circumvention. The original posting was deleted by mistake when a moderator of this forum was trying to do the same. The above quote will stand as a record of the original posting by AnnaMC.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul

Originally posted by AnnaMC
I found this message board while doing a Google search for more articles on my brother's death. My brother is Michael Tolosko, the 31 year old man killed by three hits with a Taser gun on December 7, 2005 in Sonoma California. He was mentally ill, had no history of violence, had no weapons. He was handcuffed and hogtied when he was hit for the third time, directly to his abdomen with a Taser. The police were called to his home by my mother who was seeking aid to get my brother to the hospital becasue he had stopped taking his medication. Why did FOUR officers have to use such force to subdue a 5'8 170 pound man with a Taser Gun????? This is the second death within 6 months in Santa Rosa, California at the hands of police with a Taser Stun Gun! WHEN THE Beep WILL PEOPLE REALIZE TASER STUN GUNS ARE LETHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many wrongful deaths have to happen??????

Thank you for sharing this sorrowful message on this string. Please accept my deepest respect and sympathy for you and your familiy. I share your sorrow.
Peter Paul

Dear Anna,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family with regards to the tragic and unnecessary loss of your brother Michael Tolosko. I have seen your reply and expression of grief on the internet as well and I sent you a reply to your personal emaill account.

I have discovered that your original message was deleted by the present moderator of this board, but fortunately Peter Paul already replied to your whole message so I could retrieve it. Thank you Peter Paul.

Your single message on this thread made all the difference and is a perfect example of how an innocent and defenseless US citizen, your brother, lost his life due to law enforcement unjustified using unnecessary and overwhelming lethal force which supposed to be "non-lethal."

Furthermore your message shows us how law enforcement is justifying your brother's taser-related death, by deceiving the media into believing it was caused by his "excited delirium."

You and I know better. Again my deepest sympathy. We will stay in contact.

Mod Edit: The above quote by member AnnaMC has been edited for language censor circumvention. The original posting was deleted by mistake when a moderator of this forum was trying to do the same. The above quote will stand as a record of the original posting by AnnaMC.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A mod deleted that message? Why? It is as relevant as anything. Would the mod that did it please answer?

Mod Edit: See the mod edit note in the post above yours.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
A mod deleted that message? Why? It is as relevant as anything. Would the mod that did it please answer?

He will not answer any more. Forget his name and ID. He was a traitor.

Peter Paul

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And ThatJustWeird, don't come here and say that the use of a taser was good because you'll make a lot of people angry and sad for nothing. Those weapons should be banish all over the world. In the past, the police officers were able to handcuff someone weren't? Without the use of taser? So why should the police have the right to have tasers now?

I wasn't going to reply to this dribble. But I unfortunately have to.
Vitchilo, you're one sick sick sick dude. How dare you even consider that I would think that to be good? You sick beep.
Not once in this thread have I ever stated that tasers are good or people dying from tasers are good. You haven't been paying attention to one thing have you? This thread would be running smoothly if it wasn't for people like you, who don't know how to read and keep making extremely wild and false assumptions like that.

I'm just able to see the whole picture. If they didn't use tasers what do you think they would have used? And how would that have been better?
Having grown up in a area with large minority populations I can tell you stuff like that happens almost everyday. Except with guns, and with much more deadly and horrifying results. Why not start a support group for those people? Are taser victims better than them?
Would you support the bannishment of guns as well, as they are 1000x more deadly and are used 100x more?
I'm still waiting for and answer. If guns haven't caused a civil war, why would tasers?

This thread is about John Titor's civil war not tasers. I'm sure the post was just moved to a more relevant section.

And Roth, I can give you 50 names..........in one city!
But....just as you wanted me to do the research on those names you posted, I'm going to let you do your own research. Sounds fair.
Google is your friend.

Mod Edit: Censor circumvention. warning for personal attack.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join