It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul

But before I left I had to sign little piece of paper. It included the following: I am not to reveil any kind of information that is considered a business secret belonging to the company. The IBM has the right to prosecute you by law for the lenght of 20 years in case you break your silence. In other words: I shut up or "they" shut me up.

Anyone out there who still thinks I'm just talking BS.....
Cheerio
Peter Paul

cool, so IBM knows ghe future, too? (/jk)

you know, you sound as if you were not quite content with the system and talking from experience, so i'm inclined to believe you wrt your life, IBM and all , but i am UNWILLING to the highest degree to accept that a brutish, egocentric, immodest organisaition - even if it was satanic 'NWO' itself - knows the future for crying out loud.

this concept is totally repulsive to me. perhaps they think they know, but that's it. if they knew the future, they'd avoid stupid stuff like JFK and all, you know.

so, i'd really like to know why you believe in your prophcy's infallability. i expect from a present-day individual to question the nature of your god and, lo and behold, the nature of your visions!

PS: i read notredame's stuff in two languages, there were contradictions in a few spots, and both versions were incomplete. what i read doesn't square with your nukes though, although it DOES square with your tanks... just imho, of course, without going into detail or claiming to be the kahuna of all prophecies...

final surge of curiousity, these tanks, you said they 'raced', how fast would that be? uncanny fast as in 100mph or just full speed, ie. more like 50mph? known models or presently unknown ones? or do they all look the same to you?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

cool, so IBM knows ghe future, too? (/jk)

you know, you sound as if you were not quite content with the system and talking from experience, so i'm inclined to believe you wrt your life, IBM and all , but i am UNWILLING to the highest degree to accept that a brutish, egocentric, immodest organisaition - even if it was satanic 'NWO' itself - knows the future for crying out loud.

this concept is totally repulsive to me. perhaps they think they know, but that's it. if they knew the future, they'd avoid stupid stuff like JFK and all, you know.

so, i'd really like to know why you believe in your prophcy's infallability. i expect from a present-day individual to question the nature of your god and, lo and behold, the nature of your visions!

PS: i read notredame's stuff in two languages, there were contradictions in a few spots, and both versions were incomplete. what i read doesn't square with your nukes though, although it DOES square with your tanks... just imho, of course, without going into detail or claiming to be the kahuna of all prophecies...

final surge of curiousity, these tanks, you said they 'raced', how fast would that be? uncanny fast as in 100mph or just full speed, ie. more like 50mph? known models or presently unknown ones? or do they all look the same to you?

No, I don't think that IBM as it was then really "knows" the future. 20.000 people working there are not of the same education. But it defenetly had an agenda. The thing that really bothered me most though was the secrecy at times that was almost paranoid. I never could get used to that. You have to realize that everything then was on edge because of the cold war between east and west. American soldiers were stationed everywhere and the greatest worries were about spying or the outbreak of a new war. Those were also the days of Vietnam and all those protest marches I avoided.

In the 70s it was the RAF kidnapping politicians and business executives. A friend of mine was even arrested right off the street because someone thought he belonged to the Baader-Meinhof terrorists. After 4 hours of intorragation they just dropped him off again without a word of apollagy.

In those days I didn't even want to know anything about politics. I guess I was very repulsive about some kind of forseeable disaster myself. So I can relate to your position. On the other hand I have had so many deja vues since I was a child and I couldn't ignore that or wipe it off as if nothing had happened. It was more of a feeling and an intuition that made me more and more curious to start reading books about ESP and such. But it wasn't until 1979 when I really was getting pure visions. Most of it was personal and had very little to do with any coming WWIII. But it was also reveiled to me to wait and not talk about it too much.
If the NWO is the evil that is supposed to come I do not know. But I do sense it is very close by and some very bad news for myself.

I never said my prophecies were infaillable. Some of the things I forsaw never occured. And in some cases I was even able to intervene in such a manner that all went well. But in one case I made a terrible mistake which almost led to a fatal disaster. That was the only time I actually "saw" a higher spiritual force intervene to prevent a worst case situation.

The nature of my visions depend on several things. Most are meant for my very own spiritual growth. Since we are threefold beings there is a process of learning involved. Just as our physical body has 5 senses, so does the soul have 5 senses. Beyond that there are many different levels or "densities" (as some one else put it) that can be discovered.

After my own vision with "nukes" I spent years searching all kinds of prophecies to prove myself wrong. I had already forgotten about it because you will hardly find anything at all. Reading John Titor though triggered that memory again and that is what really upsets me at the moment. It is like John wrote himself: it doesn't have to happen. It could very well be a spiritual warning what might occur if we don't make the right decisions. Real prophecy has nothing to do with any future is inevitable. We have a free will to make the decision. But we always should be aware of the consequeces. So please don't panic.

Tanks racing? I was quoting Mathias Stormberger. For him it must have appeared to be racing (rennen). When I read other peoples prophecies I sometimes can actually "see" what they are describing. In this case they are driving top speed because there will be little or no resistance due to battle situations. They wil be driving over everything that is in their way. Terrible. In the end many of the tanks will be driving even though the crews are dead. A certain indication that neutronic devices will be used.

Mind if I just take a break here? I haven't slept all night and I feel pretty sick at the moment. Believe me it's no fun going through this all over again. And it certainly isn't the kind of future I would like to have. Neither for me nor anyone else.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
priest you should have put the link to the physicist in your profile, i want to look at the full manuscript and now i gotta go searching for it

sorry grim and peter, here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

communities.anomalies.net...

The science has been debunked by a professor of physics at Duke University. Should anyone care to challenge his claims, kindly enlighten us with your credentials to do so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure which poster put this in another thread, but after I read it, it was 100% sure its a haox as far as I'm concerened.

communities.anomalies.net...

The bottom line ;
Titor claimed to have two devices in a suitcase. The suitcase would have to hold 2 item, each weighing a billion metric tons.

An amusing computation: Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter. How come nobody in your
> group actually did these simple computations?
>
> His suitcase contains TWO of these? He carried this suitcase on a 67
> Chevy? Man, they must put a hell of a suspension in those babies...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Bottom line Roth, the 2038 problem is easily corrected no matter how you try to spin it and will not be a problem in 2038. Also, this is irrelevant to Titor.

Originally posted by Peter Paul
Now just read how Roth just warded off someone's false arguments by explaining to him what it really means to rewrite code. Now who do think is right about that piece of high-tec information? Who do think has the better end of that discussion. Someone who thinks he knows something about computers or someone who can really tell you in detail about the many hidden things that go on inside of those chips?

lol
Roth babbled on and on with his limited understanding. He didn't "ward" off anything. I'm the one who posted that Wiki article concerning the 2038 bug. Roth hasn't posted a link yet to support his views concerning that. Did you even read that link?

Unfortunately for you ThatsJustWeird, you are the one with the limited understanding.

The Year 2038 problem is entirely about legacy code programs which you fail to seem to understand. So let me explain it to you in easy to understand language. The “quick fix” you are probably referring to, simply won’t work:

A modern 32-bit computer stores a "signed integer" data type representation of Unix time, such as “time_t” in 32 bits. By the year 2038, the time_t representation for the current time will be over 2 140 000 000 (January 19, 2038 at 3:14:08 AM GMT). And that's the problem.

When a “signed integer” reaches its maximum value it wraps around to its lowest possible negative value. This means a 32-bit signed integer, such as a time_t, set to its maximum value of 2 147 483 647 and then incremented by 1, will become -2 147 483 648. A time_t value of -2 147 483 648 would represent December 13, 1901 at 8:45:52 PM GMT.

The “quick fix” that has been suggested for existing 32-bit software is to re-define time_t as an “unsigned integer” instead of a “signed integer.” But blindly changing time_t to an unsigned integer will make the code unusable in particular parts of a program and introduce a whole new set of problems such as time differences not being computed properly.

And as I have stated before (which ThatsJustWeird fails to understand) the biggest problem will be the “legacy code” used for decades to enhance and maintain the source code of older and important 32-bit programs.

Any new PC architecture will have to be able to run existing 32-bit programs in some kind of "backward compatibility" mode. Even if every PC in the year 2038 has a 64-bit CPU, there will be a lot of older 32-bit programs running on them.

And here’s where Titor comes in: the source code to some software packages may have been lost by then, in which case programmers might have to reverse engineer the software to change its date behavior.

John Titor:
“We need they system to "debug" various legacy computer programs in 2036.”

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Look at all those increasing WACO-type deadly taser events in the media. They have already grown past the monthly stage since 2004!

We've gone through all this before. Titor mentioned Waco.
Waco > any taser event.
Why would Titor use Waco as the event to which the first Civil War battles are to be compared to if they're just taser incidents? Titor must not have been a very smart man if that was the case.

Exactly! We have gone through this before and what you continually are failing to see is that US civilians are dying by the hand of their own officers of the law through the use of their supposedly ‘non-lethal’ tasers, exactly as Titor “predicted” it would happen and comparable to what truly happened in WACO:
1) People were dying a cruel and unnecessary death by the hand of their own officers of the law while their deaths should have been avoided and while their voices and pleas haven't been listened to.

This is comparable to all the taser deaths that should and could have been avoided.

2) The law enforcement officers responsible for their deaths were cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."

Just take a look at all these taser death cases. Not a single officer of the law has been prosecuted for "wrongful death." Not even one!

3) Authorities spreading disinformation regarding the incident to the mass media.

Look at the disinformation that has been distributed by Taser recently. Look at all the comments regarding the taser weapon being propagated as perfectly safe and harmless. Definitely comparable to what happened regarding the WACO incident.

John Titor:
However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU!

These are not just taser events we are witnessing nowadays and most definitely comparable to the methods of acting used by law enforcement against the Branch Davidians in WACO where innocent children and their parents died a cruel and unnecessary death.

Originally posted by slaughterdove
i really want to know the logic behind the comparison. I don't understand the correlation but i really want to hear why it was made!

Don't hold your breath for a straight answer...
I've been waiting for months now.

Titor specifically said there would be a Waco type event each month in 2004. Meaning something equivilant to Waco. The best they can come up with is taser incidents which 1) don't even come close to be compared with Waco and 2) have been occuring since tasers have been invented.

Unfortunately Roth specifically is so intent on having this Civil War happen that he ignores all that and will copy and paste that very lame answer he always posts every time this is brought up. Hopefully this time he'll come up with something that's logical and makes sense and shows he has an understanding of what a Waco type event is, but again....don't hold your breath.

I am sure you will be able to find lots of these WACO-type incidents in the media that started out on a monthly base but are now steadily growing worse...

Now that we've established that taser events are not equal to Waco and that line of thinking is complete bunk. That is in no way shape or form what Titor was talking about when he said there would be a Waco type event each month. Now that we've established all that could you please cite examples of the 24 Waco tyoe events that have occured in the past two years?

As previously stated before, the manner in which US civilians die through the hand of their own officers of the law using ‘non-lethal’ taser weapons upon them is comparable to the manner in which law enforcement used ‘non-lethal’ CS ‘tear gas’ weapons to immolate children and their parents in WACO.

Furthermore, Titor stated these WACO-type events would start somewhere in 2004/2005 and they would be covered by the media. He also said they would start on a monthly base and steadily getting worse.

This is exactly what we are observing when we read up on the many deadly taser events and increasing concern over the lethality of taser weapons that began to be reported in the independent media late 2004. Now in 2005, they are indeed steadily getting worse:

www.mercurynews.com...
Between September 2004 and May 2005, seven people died in Northern California after being shocked by a Taser, according to media reports. San Jose's first taser-involved fatality was Brian Patrick O'Neill, 33, who died in police custody on Aug. 1 after he had been doused with pepper spray, struck with a baton and jolted with a Taser.

Last month, the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California criticized Taser use by local police and sheriff's officers as seriously unregulated. The organization said Tasers were involved in 77 deaths around the country during the past year, 15 of them in northern and central California.

www.chillicothegazette.com.../20050830/NEWS01/508300304/1002
How many deaths?
Amnesty International USA announced in April that Taser-related deaths in the United States and Canada have hit triple digits growing from 74 in November 2004 to 103. The new number covers June 2001 to March 2005. In the first three months of 2005, there were a reported twice as many Taser-related deaths (13) as there were during the same period in 2004 (six), and as many as there were all year in 2002 (13).

www.zwire.com...
Amnesty International has said at least 129 people died between 2001 and July 2005 after being shocked with Tasers. At least 18 autopsies have labeled the Taser as a factor in the deaths. "The reality of the fact is people are dying,'' Steele said after the meeting.

And to give you a little hint:

"All those arrested are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law".....

What are you talking about?

Taser deaths have become a national issue. US civilians of all ages and genders have been electrocuted before prosecution. It will only be a matter of time when more US civilians gather together in opposition to these methods of action.

John Titor:
"You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.”
“They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
Oh by the way: the central point of all discussion is to learn what it's all about. In my post is something Roth asked me and I believe he got the message.

I surely did Peter Paul. Thanks.

Roth.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In peterpaul's post (post id: 1852299), he says there are riots in Hamburg.

what riots?

"And Belgium, Holland, Hamburg and Cologne. Riots all over the place."

or is he speaking of some future? i took it to mean they are happening now.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As allways Excallent post Roth and you 2 Peterand Paul, I goggled a search about Tazer deaths in America back in July and it listed like 130 deaths, but if you google it now I can't find the same information.

At this point I really have nothing New to ad to this thread other than a few opinions:

Didn't John Titor mention not only Waco, but Ruby Ridge, and the Elian Gonzalez situations?

Waco and Ruby ridge were instances where our oun authorities Murdered civiliains without trial 72 died at Waco including many children and 1 died at ruby ridge by a ATF sniper. You can definitly compare these events to the Growing tazer deaths in the USA. There were more deaths this year because of tazer useage than last year and the year before.

The Gonzalaz thing is compareible to the Terri Shivo thing.

And one more quick point, Priest you and your Dr. Brown are making assersions of Fact about a technology that hasn't been invented yet, these are Bold statements to say the least, and heavily latted with opinion. How can you possible know how much such a divice would wiegh thats hasn't been invented yet? How can you make any assersions about a technology that does not exist today? And I find if funny that this one doctor is all you can find to debuck Titors story....

But Time will tell won't it..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

The science has been debunked by a professor of physics at Duke University. Should anyone care to challenge his claims, kindly enlighten us with your credentials to do so.

HAHA Your Funny syrinx high priest...

I will challenge his claims... simply because he has no time machine.

Dr. Robert Brown only has a hypothesis about Titor and he has not scientificly done a experiment to prove other wise. This supposedly is the "Scientific Method" used by all scientists is it not?

I challenge Dr. Robert Brown to build a experiment to prove Titor is wrong.
If he can not put up, he needs to shut up lol......

The Titor science can not be debunked by Dr. Robert Brown, simply because he does not know the future of science. That is unless he himself has a time machine lol........

No credentials needed, just common sense.........

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The riots that started in Paris spread to those places if i am not mistaken- but a lot of the news was very close held by the European countries.

The tazors that Roth mention DO fit the Waco type events when you take into account the 3 rules he mentioned this page. Though i am VERY tired of seeing them repeated over and over and over here.

Now that the Patriot Act is here to stay- many more Waco type events are bound to be occuring but they will be kept secret.

police officer: "you are under arrest"
Victom/perp: "for what?"
police officer: "you don't have the clearence for me to tell you"
bystanders: "you can't do that!"
police officer: "if you mention this to anyone you will be arrested too"
out of fear bystanders never mention anything and the victom/perp disappears never heard from again. this happens repeatedly and most of America is largely clueless until the thugs come knocking on their doors.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

HAHA Your Funny syrinx high priest...

I will challenge his claims... simply because he has no time machine.

Dr. Robert Brown only has a hypothesis about Titor and he has not scientificly done a experiment to prove other wise. This supposedly is the "Scientific Method" used by all scientists is it not?

I challenge Dr. Robert Brown to build a experiment to prove Titor is wrong.
If he can not put up, he needs to shut up lol......

The Titor science can not be debunked by Dr. Robert Brown, simply because he does not know the future of science. That is unless he himself has a time machine lol........

No credentials needed, just common sense.........

lame argument at best. did you actually read the whole post by Dr. brown ?

Brown concludes the BH time travel idea is impossible on a few levels. 1) the size the devise would have to be. 2) the cooling issue. 3) what happens when a BH is near earths gravitational pull. Can you challenge him on any of these points ? I'd love to see you try. He never says time travel is impossible, just titors story.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you ThatsJustWeird, you are the one with the limited understanding.

The Year 2038 problem is entirely about legacy code programs which you fail to seem to understand. So let me explain it to you in easy to understand language. The “quick fix” you are probably referring to, simply won’t work:

A modern 32-bit computer stores a "signed integer" data type representation of Unix time, such as “time_t” in 32 bits. By the year 2038, the time_t representation for the current time will be over 2 140 000 000 (January 19, 2038 at 3:14:08 AM GMT). And that's the problem.

When a “signed integer” reaches its maximum value it wraps around to its lowest possible negative value. This means a 32-bit signed integer, such as a time_t, set to its maximum value of 2 147 483 647 and then incremented by 1, will become -2 147 483 648. A time_t value of -2 147 483 648 would represent December 13, 1901 at 8:45:52 PM GMT.

The “quick fix” that has been suggested for existing 32-bit software is to re-define time_t as an “unsigned integer” instead of a “signed integer.” But blindly changing time_t to an unsigned integer will make the code unusable in particular parts of a program and introduce a whole new set of problems such as time differences not being computed properly.

And as I have stated before (which ThatsJustWeird fails to understand) the biggest problem will be the “legacy code” used for decades to enhance and maintain the source code of older and important 32-bit programs.

Any new PC architecture will have to be able to run existing 32-bit programs in some kind of "backward compatibility" mode. Even if every PC in the year 2038 has a 64-bit CPU, there will be a lot of older 32-bit programs running on them.

Wow, why are you saying I fail to understand? I posted an article which has expert opinion in it. Why should I listen to you over them?
Please post a link or something showing why I should believe you over experts.

There are ways btw to get around the problem on 32 bit systems
www.2038bug.com...

Also, different computers suffer from different year problems. IBMs for example suffer has a Year 2116 problem (not '38). With Windows NT the year is 2184 when it will have this problem. Use a Mac? You won't have a problem until the year 29940.

computer.howstuffworks.com...

This problem is somewhat easier to fix than the Y2K problem on mainframes, fortunately. Well-written programs can simply be recompiled with a new version of the library that uses, for example, 8-byte values for the storage format. This is possible because the library encapsulates the whole time activity with its own time types and functions (unlike most mainframe programs, which did not standardize their date formats or calculations). So the Year 2038 problem should not be nearly as hard to fix as the Y2K problem was.

Don't say I fail to understand this or that I'm saying this stuff. Experts are.

Again, with the taser issue.
Titor specifically said there would be events equivilant to WACO!
What part of this is so far above your understanding?
Waco involved tanks, fires, shootings coming from both sides, death, etc.
Dragon says he found out there were 130 deaths from tasers. Guess what? That is spread out over YEARS. Waco happened in Days. Event like Waco in which two sides engage in armed conflict is what Titor said how the war would start! These are his words! Why are you so desperately trying to change that?
Tasers!?

You can't possibly be serious in comparing a police officer tasering a person conducting a criminal act to a battle in which there were deaths on both sides and actual armed conflict.

As previously stated before, the manner in which US civilians die through the hand of their own officers of the law using ‘non-lethal’ taser weapons upon them is comparable to the manner in which law enforcement used ‘non-lethal’ CS ‘tear gas’ weapons to immolate children and their parents in WACO.

Furthermore, Titor stated these WACO-type events would start somewhere in 2004/2005 and they would be covered by the media. He also said they would start on a monthly base and steadily getting worse.

This is exactly what we are observing when we read up on the many deadly taser events and increasing concern over the lethality of taser weapons that began to be reported in the independent media late 2004. Now in 2005, they are indeed steadily getting worse:

lmao
1. The use of tasers and discussion of their use and "lethality" has been around since the '90s. Just because you weren't paying attention then doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. Here's a perfect example of you taking something then trying to twist it to fit your and Titor's agenda.

2. Yep, he said the war would be covered by the media. Why is the media not covering it? Not once did he mention the independent media. He said the media would cover the war like they did they Waco, Elian, etc. events. Meaning basically non stop wall to wall coverage by the MAINSTREAM news. That's not occuring at all. The biggest story last week was the lauching of XBox 360. Now don't you think that if there was a CIVIL WAR going on in the most powerful country in the world they would take about that instead of a video game system?

3. The use of tear gas was not the only thing that happened at Waco. I keep trying to get you to do research on what happened at Waco, but you continue to refuse to do so. As a result you probably didn't know that tear gas wasn't the only thing that happened at Waco.

Taser deaths have become a national issue. US civilians of all ages and genders have been electrocuted before prosecution. It will only be a matter of time when more US civilians gather together in opposition to these methods of action.

Several hundred percent more people die from police officers shooting them before presecution than from tasers. That's more of a national issue. Why are you not talking about that?

dragon:

Didn't John Titor mention not only Waco, but Ruby Ridge, and the Elian Gonzalez situations?

The only time Titor mentions those events was when he talked about how the media would cover the war. He said they would cover the war like they covered those events. That was the one and only time Titor mentioned those events.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by launchpad
The riots that started in Paris spread to those places if i am not mistaken- but a lot of the news was very close held by the European countries.

I live in Hamburg. there have been (the last 8 years, anyway) and there are no, riots here.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And one more quick point, Priest you and your Dr. Brown are making assersions of Fact about a technology that hasn't been invented yet, these are Bold statements to say the least, and heavily latted with opinion. How can you possible know how much such a divice would wiegh thats hasn't been invented yet? How can you make any assersions about a technology that does not exist today? And I find if funny that this one doctor is all you can find to debuck Titors story....

according to dictionary .com
"No entry found for latted." cool, you make up your own words, kinda like how titor made up his story. Oh, wait, he just stole from others, can't even give him credit for that.

did you read the Dr. Brown post at all ? do you know what an electron is ? What makes you believe an electron in 2036 will have a different characteristics or polarity than it does in 2005 ? Brown actually even says, (paraphrasing) "OK, lets say he has incredibly light materials. He still has to work out the cooling and effects of having BH's in earths gravity."

How many PhD's are supporting titor specifically, and have stated they read his posts and think he's legit ? My one is better than your zero.

If you guys keep up this lame future science argument, I'll have to bring out his points one by one to see you guys rebutt it. That would be pretty funny

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wow, why are you saying I fail to understand? I posted an article which has expert opinion in it. Why should I listen to you over them?
Please post a link or something showing why I should believe you over experts.

There are ways btw to get around the problem on 32 bit systems
www.2038bug.com...

Also, different computers suffer from different year problems. IBMs for example suffer has a Year 2116 problem (not '38). With Windows NT the year is 2184 when it will have this problem. Use a Mac? You won't have a problem until the year 29940.

computer.howstuffworks.com...

This problem is somewhat easier to fix than the Y2K problem on mainframes, fortunately. Well-written programs can simply be recompiled with a new version of the library that uses, for example, 8-byte values for the storage format. This is possible because the library encapsulates the whole time activity with its own time types and functions (unlike most mainframe programs, which did not standardize their date formats or calculations). So the Year 2038 problem should not be nearly as hard to fix as the Y2K problem was.

Don't say I fail to understand this or that I'm saying this stuff. Experts are.

None of the links you provided came up with a definite solution to work around the huge problem of "legacy code" enhanced and maintained 32-bit programs, which exactly proves my point here! (and Titor’s…)

Again, with the taser issue.
Titor specifically said there would be events equivilant to WACO!
What part of this is so far above your understanding?
Waco involved tanks, fires, shootings coming from both sides, death, etc.
Dragon says he found out there were 130 deaths from tasers. Guess what? That is spread out over YEARS. Waco happened in Days. Event like Waco in which two sides engage in armed conflict is what Titor said how the war would start! These are his words! Why are you so desperately trying to change that?
Tasers!?

You can't possibly be serious in comparing a police officer tasering a person conducting a criminal act to a battle in which there were deaths on both sides and actual armed conflict.

I understand it’s difficult for you to grasp the concept of Titor’s meanings. Fact is: the shootings from both sides as you mention them did NOT involve the innocent/defenseless children and parents inside of the building.

Titor mentioned WACO-type events, meaning the methods of action used by law enforcement officers upon these innocent/denfenseless US civilians. That’s why he said: “Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?”

Another interesting thing is that Titor indeed said: “I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict.” Though he did not specifically said the US civil war would start that way in 2004/2005!

Clearly there must be a reason for groups to engage in manoeuvre and armed conflict and this definitely was not the case in WACO! You are not going to tell me those children and parents armed themselves against those law enforcement officers. So Titor meant something different.

With the growing amount of unlimited taser deaths there is one reason. A big one! That’s why Titor said: “The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.” Taking EVERYTHING that Titor mentioned in context there is no other conclusion to make then that the United States will GROW into a second civil war starting from 2004/2005 of which we already see the signs clearly developing.

John Titor:
Q: Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations?
JT: “Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”
“By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.”
“Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011.
“On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.”
“The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

lmao
1. The use of tasers and discussion of their use and "lethality" has been around since the '90s. Just because you weren't paying attention then doesn't mean it wasn't being discussed. Here's a perfect example of you taking something then trying to twist it to fit your and Titor's agenda.

Wrong. As discussed before the newly developed taser devices are an entirely new “non-lethal” weapon, shooting 50,000 volts of wired electricity upon the opponent and sticking to the body for at least 5 seconds! as opposed to the older batons that weren't able to shoot anything at all!

Furthermore, I can guarantee you the general public wasn’t aware of any taser deaths around the 90’s. However the past few years they became obvious. Especially with the use of the newer developed shooting tasers such as the M26 and X26. Those newly developed tasers have become so much more lethal since 2000:

www.fwweekly.com...
In 2000, TASER International of Arizona introduced the M26, which the company touted as being nearly four times more powerful than its predecessors.
Three years after the M26 came the X26, offering “even greater stopping power.”
In reviewing the information on 74 deaths reported since 2001 — including autopsy reports on 21 — Amnesty points out that nearly all the deaths occurred in males between 18 and 59 years old, of varying ethnic origin. Most of them involved the M26 Taser, which is used much more frequently than the newer X26.

www.corpwatch.org...
But those early Tasers were a far cry — a long, agonized scream, victims might say — from the powerful weapons being used by police today. In 2000, TASER International of Arizona introduced the M26, which the company touted as being nearly four times more powerful than its predecessors. Looking like something out of a sci-fi movie, the gun shoots two fish-hook-barbed electrical wires that can travel up to 21 feet and deliver a 50,000-volt shock in a cycle that lasts five seconds. It can also be fired by placing the weapon in direct contact with clothing or skin. The shock renders the recipient instantly immobile, and the five-second cycle may be increased if the officer continues to hold the trigger down. The M26, with bright yellow striping across a black body, comes equipped with “built-in laser sights and an onboard data chip that records the time and date of each firing to back up an officer’s use of force reports.”

As confirmed by the above quoted factual information, the newly developed tasers have become very lethal indeed since 2000. And the law enforcement officers will most definitely not stop using them as the US Civil War grows in it’s intensity.

2. Yep, he said the war would be covered by the media. Why is the media not covering it? Not once did he mention the independent media. He said the media would cover the war like they did they Waco, Elian, etc. events. Meaning basically non stop wall to wall coverage by the MAINSTREAM news. That's not occuring at all. The biggest story last week was the lauching of XBox 360. Now don't you think that if there was a CIVIL WAR going on in the most powerful country in the world they would take about that instead of a video game system?

lol. The media is covering every taser death perfectly. And yes, I can guarantee you they will continue to do so as the US Civil War grows in it’s intensity.

3. The use of tear gas was not the only thing that happened at Waco. I keep trying to get you to do research on what happened at Waco, but you continue to refuse to do so. As a result you probably didn't know that tear gas wasn't the only thing that happened at Waco.

Never heard of those infamous “incendiary devices?” The Branch Davidians died in the fire right?......... I am sure you will not deny that one……will you?.......

www.wsws.org...
FBI admits use of incendiary grenades at Waco
27 August 1999

Officials of the FBI and Justice Department admitted Wednesday that tear gas grenades with potentially incendiary effect were used in the final assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas six years ago. The fire that erupted in the compound killed 80 members of the religious sect.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well instead of saying "o dr. brown is wrong" then have no reason i am learning some mor eabout the math part of it all. i already have a pretty good understanding and im goin to start working on doing the math. we will see if i come out with a similar or different calculations to see if he made any mistakes or anything at all. though i doubt it im going to check for myself since a majority of people here look at that and accept it because they cant begin to understand any of it. its so complicated it must be true.

since most people on here dont have any physics or math backround im going to attempt to at least prove otherwise, or correspond with him.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

lame argument at best. did you actually read the whole post by Dr. brown ?

Brown concludes the BH time travel idea is impossible on a few levels. 1) the size the devise would have to be. 2) the cooling issue. 3) what happens when a BH is near earths gravitational pull. Can you challenge him on any of these points ? I'd love to see you try. He never says time travel is impossible, just titors story.

lame argument .HA ..I was stating a FACT that Dr.Brown message on Titor is only opinion based by his own knowledge.
Why would I want to challenge Dr.Brown's own BH hypothesis, it is not scientific theory or fact.

You just need to let go man... Physicist are not the smartest people in the world. So what, Dr Brown knows how an electron behaves, that does not prove a thing does it. I mean come on, my 10 year old cousin knows what a electron is, millions of people know what a electron is. It is silly for you to question other people "do you know what a electron is" that is just plan silly.... It almost sounds like you just discovered what a electron is lol. For Real......

Bring out all his points one by one if you want, it will be doomed for failure.

Face the facts...... Dr.Brown can not prove Titor is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
An incredible family called stein
There's Gertrud, there's Ep and there's Ein
Gertrude's writing is hazy
Ep is just crazy
And nobody understands Ein

There once was a doctor from Maine
who kept repeating the world is insane
he said it again
and again and again
and again and and again and again

-------------------------------

Since each and every one on this string of communication (is that the meaning of string-theorie???) has a differant approach towards John Titor let me point out some of the things that matter to me. Maybe this way we can get a better understanding and get some things sorted out.

Each and everyone of us has a different point of view according to their very own set of values. From my approach I don't just judge the content by the barrel. I've read all kinds of stories like that ever since I was a teenager. So I have very little problems believing the story could be true. It just so happens that this little story jolted me back into this time-line and has given me an opportunity to get in touch with other people to share opinions. Since I am very reluctant to talk about my own visions and have kept them to myself for a long time now I am moving myself into a position I never wanted to be.
(I hate to be a center of attraction)

The first question I ask myself is, does it have any message of importance that helps me through life? If so what is the most important part and what parts are neglectable.

John Titor posted his story on the net. - is it a hoax? not really relavant, happens everyday a million times a second.
He was a time traveller - the idea is nice but not very new, have read better stories
He had a time machine - looks interesting but is very difficult to verify - not enough information therefore mildly relevant. Looks like one I've seen before but can't remember where and when. Too much of that stuff on the net.
Had a mission: get an IBM 5100 - Alarm! Yellow allert. Study details
Talks about a coming WWIII - Yellow alert! Compare info with database
Mentions timewindows of occurances - Red alert! Add info to database
Posts are on my timeline but with offset coordinates - Screaming red alert! Add to database and crosscheck with existing data. Right on schedule.

Poor John and all the others with him. So it was IBM's fault and the professor who made the wrong decision. I never liked his department and the idea of bio-chips. Sounds interessting but they're not very nutritious. Especiallly the 2020. And it's philosophy never convinced me. That was brainwash and never worked on me. I just laughed every time I saw him. He gave me the creeps. He was definately paranormal and I was too.
+++++++
Now it doesn't really matter if someone feels like debunking John Titor or not, but it sure contains a certain message I've been waiting for. Since planet earth itself is a kind of "time-machine", we also are still connected to it by our own time-lines. While John was here I was engaged in a certain spiritual situation for many years now where I had to disrupt and reconnect several other timelines. But please don't ask me to try and explain how it's done because I had special spiritual guidance for that.
Actually such things are quite natural in real life, but if you have the ability to "see" what this life looks like from the spiritual side it can get very upsetting. So time travel is not a matter of having a machine to do it or not. John's message is helping me to syncronize back into this world meaning adjusting to HERE and NOW.
And of course getting in touch with other people again.
Cheers
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

More than likely this will be read in December of 2005. The last month in 2005.
To this date we were supposed to have had 23 events equivilant or worse that Waco, with the mass media coverage that Waco recieved.
At least 23 battles in the Civil War should have taken place by now.
4 ATF agents and 80 branch members died total.
Simple math here: let's say each of the events were just equivilant to Waco and not worse. That would put the total deaths for the 23 battles that were supposed to have taken place at 1840 Civilians and 92 military or law enforcement personnel. Now, taken into account that each battle was to grow worse that would put the total deaths into the several thousand range. Which would be on pace with what Titor said (millions of Americans would die in the 10 year war).
How many battles have taken place: 0
How many deaths have happened as a result of the battles: 0

Let's for arguments sake agree with Roth's extremely weak argument that taser incidents somehow equal a Waco level event. That would put the total deaths to 30 max people (conducting a criminal act and either drugged up or had a pre exsisting heart condition) and 0 law enforcement officials in 23 months.
(there have been a total of 80 or so taser deaths in the US AND Canada since '99)

If Roth wants to compare whats supposed to be thousands of deaths spread out over months to dozens of deaths (of people conducting criminal activities and not fighting back) spread out over years and try to say that's what Titor was talking about...then...I'm going to let him.
But any rational person can see that there is no comparison and that's certainly not what Titor was talking about when he said civil WAR.

He can try to put words into Titor's mouth trying to make it fit into his view all he wants. It's never going to add up.

When Titor discusses the date, he clerifys any miskeys he had written earlier and states that the war would indeed start in 2004. In the very next breath (no breaks in thought), he goes on to say that his definition of war is "a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

So in 2004 the WAR starts. The WAR consists of organized groups enganging and maneuvering in armed conflict (Waco consisted of that). Does that sound like a taser incident to you?
Well...to any rational person it doesn't.

Titor's own words were that the war would be covered in the media like the events of Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Gonzales. Well, how did the media cover those events?
You couldn't turn on your TV without hearing about those events.
I have yet to see a news report with wall to wall coverage on any of the 23 battles that were supposed to have taken place by now? How many battles have the government won so far? How many have the civilians won? Which states are being most affected? If they're supposed to be covering it non stop, why aren't they covering it?

The civil war should have diverted attention and troops from Iraq to home. It hasn't.

The civil war should have had a negative affect on our economy. The new number released this week show a continued growth in our economy with it doing much better than expected. Even the stock market is doing excellent.

The mass exodus from the cities because of the war.....never happened. The only mass exits were evacuations from hurricanes. Guess where those people went? To other cities!

So here we are, 23 months into the war and...still no war as described by John Titor. In 2008 every should be affected, we're basically at 2006 now which means about half the US should be in the midst of a, destructive and disrupting of every aspect of our lives, Civil War. No part of the US is in the midst of a war.

John Titor's war is false.

John Titor is a fictional tale.

John Titor had a message, and he delievered the message in a unique way. Unfortunatly people are focusing on how he delievered the message instead of the message itself. Instead of trying to prove the John Titor story as real and factual, why not focus on the message he was trying to send while realizing his story was a work of fiction as he certainly does?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I agree that the focus of this thread should be whether or not a civil war is brewing. The story of john titor will forever be questioned because it is based on claims that we can't currently measure because we lack precise understanding of the mechanics used to back up his story. Whether he be an amazing story teller or truly a time traveler, his depictions of the future are awe inspiring.

So without further adue, my collection of experiences and knowledge base lead me to believe that it is more probable than not that we are heading into civil unrest. I can ramble on about the psychological circumstances that currently rid our country of a feesible resolve, but since that subject is highly discerning, I'll lay off of it, even though it is my major in college right now and its where I find most of my understanding. But I do come packed with clear(at least to me) evidence of civil unrest. First and for most, an escalating police state:

A non-lethal weapon:
www.infowars.com...

"In-your-face" anti-terror tactics in florida:
www.newsday.com...

Police state brewing:
www.mtexpress.com...

Renewal of patriot act:
www.cnn.com...

While these links are just "vague" indications of distrust amongst citizens, there are slews of reports that go unnoticed and luckily I have been able to have personal experiences to put them into context. I've shared before that I had visited an Anne Coulter speach, and was appauled by her tactics to rally support. Which basically consisted of democratic bashing with phrases such as "liberals are women"(hypocritical is an understatement considering SHE said it), "terrorists are more likely to be within our country", and "we don't need police we've got college republicans." The last statement was in reference to the lashing of liberal audience memebers in response to her demeaning words, while the emotionally empowered republicans in the audience swiftly told them to stfu alongside a fist full of threat. The father of a family sitting in front of me whispered to a liberal girl next to him that he was going to punch her in the face if she didnt keep quiet.

That was well over a year ago, and although I've mentioned that before, I had even more personal experiences with exactly how civilians are lashing out. Within Kansas City I had stumbled upon a group of kids who rally up riots consisting of 20-60 kids and literally destroy strips of the city in quick organized bursts. Taking trash cans and throwing them in car windows, defacing mailboxes, etc. These are just the actions behind the philosophical disassociation amongst the people in our culture.

I would love to believe that everything is fine and dandy, that the patriot act and anti-terror actions are just simply precautions for the very worst which will never occur. Sadly, the reality is that the actions that are being reported are just the very tip of the iceberg, and that citizens are kept in the dark about whats really happening in order to keep us from going into a panic epidemic. We are a protected consumer market that just eats up all the world's goods and resources. Our government depends on us to benefit from the transaction of these goods and make our lives as amazing as they are. We have everything we need to create a stable environment in the midst of the upcoming clash of resource wars, oil isn't the only resource that is scarce, if a dependable alternative does make way, it'll be fought over just as well because its the ability to sell the resource that makes it the most valuable.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

More than likely this will be read in December of 2005. The last month in 2005.
To this date we were supposed to have had 23 events equivilant or worse that Waco, with the mass media coverage that Waco recieved.
At least 23 battles in the Civil War should have taken place by now.
4 ATF agents and 80 branch members died total.
Simple math here: let's say each of the events were just equivilant to Waco and not worse. That would put the total deaths for the 23 battles that were supposed to have taken place at 1840 Civilians and 92 military or law enforcement personnel. Now, taken into account that each battle was to grow worse that would put the total deaths into the several thousand range. Which would be on pace with what Titor said (millions of Americans would die in the 10 year war).
How many battles have taken place: 0
How many deaths have happened as a result of the battles: 0

(quote goes on and on and on full of hot air- trying to convince someone of what LIKE means)

Geeze Louise man, get a grip. I think you should take some of the time you waste on this board to watch some more Sesame Street. They cover "LIKE" good enough for most little kids to be able to grasp it.

I am not arguing one way or the other of proving Titor . . . . . .but you have one engraved in stone fixation on Titors definition of "Waco like" and it simply seems to be beyond your comprehension that there are LOTS of ways to be "like something else."

Pick anything arbitrary: a car. a "car like" device.

Your description of a car like device would be nothing other that a particular Make and model of some CAR- you could not get around the fact that perhaps the device was used for transportation and that was the limit of it. by describing it as "car Like" does not mean it has to BE A CAR!

Maybe- the car like device had wheels or it did not- you would not accept it unless it had Michelin 255r17s and only four of them with a donut in the trunk.

Maybe the "car like device" was red- but in your case you couldn't get over the fact it wasn't limo black, with tinted windows, leather seats, and gold trim

Titor did NOT layout HOW it was LIKE Waco. Get over it. This is so vague as to be silly. any of the following could be considered LIKE Waco:

1. crazed religious faction clashes with authorities
2. authorities open up on "innocent" porn distributor killing all without a trial
3. FBI snipers "mistakenly" take out leader of Baptist convention- Janet Reno takes the blame
4. DEA officials wearing white robes and hoods set fire to the US Bayer Pharmaceuticals US headquarters
5. Police aggressiveness causes the loss of life of someone before they get a trial could be with a stun gun or a police beating or lighter fluid and a Zippo

How Titor meant these events would be "LIKE" Waco. We can only guess- but I am quite certain he wasn't being specific on the exact numbers of casualties, the parties involved, and the method of their demise.

After you digest the LIKE concept- try working on beginning, middle and end (SS will help again). You seem to expect the civil war Titor mentions that had its roots in 2005 or 2004 (or whatever) to be as blown out as the most heated civil war conflicts from day one. Titor DID mention how the "war" escalated- just as some historians would now describe WWII- I think 2008 is the date most would believe we were in a war. (sound familiar?- must mean it was not apparent to all when it began)

In your case WWII must not have started until we invaded Normandy so all the historians were wrong when they trace the beginning of the war to many years earlier. Before Germany invaded Poland most folks probably would have said that we were not in a WW. But the war could be touted as having started as early as 33 when the Reichstag burned.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join