It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
peter paul... seriously man... your posts are some of the most unclear piles of words i've ever read. i'm at this post because i don't believe in titor but i still respect the other members here enough to see what they have to say about it. i had a large number of relatives in new orleans that did not make it out of the state (though they made it to safety). so saying that everyone was running for their lives because of no warning was ignorant. especially since you trumped your weak little story about that poor german couple who were caught in one of the most irresponsible situations i've ever heard of. I've been to europe several times... and i always make sure i can speak enough of the different languages to survive!!! and your visions... if you're going to claim to be nostradamus at least give us some detail and reasons why we should believe someone who damages our brain cell count each time we read one of your posts.

and to the rest of you posters here with something good to say... how are you comparing a few taser malfunctions to waco? in waco alot of people died and an entire complex was burned to the ground. how does a taser accidentaly causing a heart attack compare in the slightest with 72 deaths? i'm not trying to sound condescending here at ALL!!! i really want to know the logic behind the comparison. I don't understand the correlation but i really want to hear why it was made!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wow. You can say so much and so little at the same time, bravo.

I'd love to debate black holes, but in the context of this thread, my only input is to refer to a physics professor that stated JTs little time travel thingy would weigh 2 billion metric tons. if you'd like to go back and look at his formulas and calculations and disagree, knock yourself out.

JT stated the civil war starts in 2004, and even specifically defines it as combat between organized groups. My position is this is not happening, and will not in 2005, and there isn't a scrap of evidence that it is according to JT's own definition, not in any way, shape or from.

Sorry, I just hit the wrong button. I have to get used to the interface.

Maybe you noticed that I call my little private enterprise and one man show TAOi "The Art Of Information. Because that is what I consider any kind of information to be in the first place: an art of piecing information together. And so if I say so much and so little at the same time, then I even consider that a nice compliment.
But I bet noone reading your post can even imagine what 2 billion metric tons even look like. But since I love mathematics I would say you just brought in a very heavy piece of information. Very crushing information indeed. It doesn't prove very much except that it takes quite a bit to move a mountain.

That belongs to the cathegory known as physics then. It seems to me you have quite an amount of solid proof and evidence to verify that assumption.

Now John Titor's message also falls into a cathegorie well known as politics. Apperantly you can't even find a trace of evidence or proof that something is going on that might even smell like a civil war. Are you trying to tell me that ATS doesn't even have a single bit of information referring to that subject? Are you trying to say you never read any other of their cathegories that are referring to subjects like "Proof of a conspirecy" and all that kind of stuff? Are you trying to debunk ATS as a whole or something?

Are you trying to tell me the laws of physic prove that John Titor is wrong and at the same time the laws of politcs don't even exist? What kind of high priest do you think you are? If you're as clever as you think you are then maybe you can answer this little problem for me:

How much does 1 cubic meter of solid time weigh and how much energy does it take to move it just one year back in time?

Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaughterdove
i really want to know the logic behind the comparison. I don't understand the correlation but i really want to hear why it was made!

Don't hold your breath for a straight answer...
I've been waiting for months now.

Titor specifically said there would be a Waco type event each month in 2004. Meaning something equivilant to Waco. The best they can come up with is taser incidents which 1) don't even come close to be compared with Waco and 2) have been occuring since tasers have been invented.

Unfortunately Roth specifically is so intent on having this Civil War happen that he ignores all that and will copy and paste that very lame answer he always posts every time this is brought up. Hopefully this time he'll come up with something that's logical and makes sense and shows he has an understanding of what a Waco type event is, but again....don't hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

AND Titor said: “I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict"

This is what Titor said.
This is how every war is generally fought, or am I missing something. He is vague and flat wrong, the Chinese cannot defeat the Japanese. The Chinese would be bomarded by US forces before they could tuck their tail between their legs and head back across to China.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

peter paul... seriously man... your posts are some of the most unclear piles of words i've ever read. i'm at this post because i don't believe in titor but i still respect the other members here enough to see what they have to say about it. i had a large number of relatives in new orleans that did not make it out of the state (though they made it to safety). so saying that everyone was running for their lives because of no warning was ignorant. especially since you trumped your weak little story about that poor german couple who were caught in one of the most irresponsible situations i've ever heard of. I've been to europe several times... and i always make sure i can speak enough of the different languages to survive!!! and your visions... if you're going to claim to be nostradamus at least give us some detail and reasons why we should believe someone who damages our brain cell count each time we read one of your posts.

and to the rest of you posters here with something good to say... how are you comparing a few taser malfunctions to waco? in waco alot of people died and an entire complex was burned to the ground. how does a taser accidentaly causing a heart attack compare in the slightest with 72 deaths? i'm not trying to sound condescending here at ALL!!! i really want to know the logic behind the comparison. I don't understand the correlation but i really want to hear why it was made!

You might not have been aware of this slaughterdove, but maybe you should turn on the news at this very moment.
Europe is on the verge of declaring serious consequences against America. Why? For weeks there have been intensive investigations here that the CIA has 7 hidden concentration camps, so called "black sites" on European ground. Apperently they have been transporting prisoners from Iraq and other countries to these sites via airplane for intterogation. The prisoners are not registered but have been tortured according to those that have been set free a short time ago. Strange for me is that none of this appears in any american newspaper.
At this very moment a German archeologist is being held in Iraq and they have given German authorities an ultimatum otherwise she will be executed.
At the same time the new German Minister on foreign affairs is in Washington.
There is a crisis meeting in Germany at the moment.

Are there black holes in your information system?
Consider this too. The reason that you might not be hearing about Waco typ events in the media is because the politicians involved learned their lesson. No news coverage of such events are allowed. Read your new laws to understand that.

Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The only waco event that could happenned were:

-911/pentagon if it's a conspiracy
-Katrina if it's was man-made by the US government
-Iraq war 2
-London/Madrid/casablanca(may 16 2003)/Iraq/france manifestations/Bali bombing if they were made by the CIA/MI6
-Senators or people that know a lot of things were they are assasinated and the governement pretends that their death was accidential or natural
-Maybe patriot act 1/2, anti-terrorists laws, unconstitutionals laws
-maybe man made disease
-maybe the assasination of arafat

Any other ideas? So if all those things were made by the government would they be waco-type events?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You might not have been aware of this slaughterdove, but maybe you should turn on the news at this very moment.
Europe is on the verge of declaring serious consequences against America. Why? For weeks there have been intensive investigations here that the CIA has 7 hidden concentration camps, so called "black sites" on European ground. Apperently they have been transporting prisoners from Iraq and other countries to these sites via airplane for intterogation. The prisoners are not registered but have been tortured according to those that have been set free a short time ago. Strange for me is that none of this appears in any american newspaper.

peter paul...
ok i only heard about that little piece of news about four weeks ago when it was only speculation. and once again. how does this have anything to do with your little visions of tanks rolling through berlin? so i ask a straight forward question and you throw this at me? are you kidding me? what does this have to do with any piece of my original post? i thank you on proving my point about your posts.

and one more thing... what is this law that prevents the American media from covering events like waco? have a link b/c i think you're simply full of it.
[edit on 29-11-2005 by slaughterdove]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would ask that you read the titor files, and go back at least 15 pages in this thread to catch up, becaue you have a very unique point of view, but need to brush up on the subject matter a wee bit

"But I bet noone reading your post can even imagine what 2 billion metric tons even look like. But since I love mathematics I would say you just brought in a very heavy piece of information. Very crushing information indeed. It doesn't prove very much except that it takes quite a bit to move a mountain. "

JT claimed he had 2 time travel devices in a suitcase, and he had this suitcase in a 66 corvette (I think)
the point is he can't carry 4 billion metric tons in a suitcase, so his physics theories are extremely flawed, and points to a hoax.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The only waco event that could happenned were:

-911/pentagon if it's a conspiracy
-Katrina if it's was man-made by the US government
-Iraq war 2
-London/Madrid/casablanca(may 16 2003)/Iraq/france manifestations/Bali bombing if they were made by the CIA/MI6
-Senators or people that know a lot of things were they are assasinated and the governement pretends that their death was accidential or natural
-Maybe patriot act 1/2, anti-terrorists laws, unconstitutionals laws
-maybe man made disease
-maybe the assasination of arafat

Any other ideas? So if all those things were made by the government would they be waco-type events?

In the deeper sense of so called "Waco typ events" I would say yes. John Titor doesn't say WHERE these events would take place. Waco-type could mean any kind of operation aimed at anyone anywhere at any given time within the time-space continuum on planet earth. Or maybe even beyond that. Since forceful events depend on some kind of force that is involved it includes and implements that there also has to be some kind of intellegence involved that led to such an outcome. This is just the abstract formula to go by. But what would it look like in reality?
Fallujah could be an example of such a happening. A city was destroyed by some forces. A real scientist would want to know as many details as possible to find out the cause and the outcome and results of such an event. So to investigate that event we would have to try to reconstruct the whole situation. That means we would have to gather every single bit of evidence we could find left over to reconstruct what really happened more than one year ago (= go back in time).

In essence: we would have to travel back in time (at least mind wise) and have a closer look at what might have taken place then. Using all the information available we could probably even find out at which exact time a certain weapon was fired. At least we would find out within a certain time window when it could have occured. Since all orders are recorded all you would have to do is ask the Pentagon to hand out all information and feed it into a number cruncher. But since all that information is classified you and I might just as well be barking at our own shadow.

To bring it to a more individual level. If you were involved in an accident because someone else missed a red light and slammed into your car, what do you think would or should happen next?
Who's going to pay for the damage?
According to Dr. Brown you were never there, because he will go on to prove that it never happened.
Cheers
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

the biggest leap you have to make is to view things by quality AND quantity.

do you think a victim cares if 71 others are killed with him/her? i don't think so, scale is just one aspect not more, not less, there are many aspects wrt tazer deaths, and a weapon malfunction isn't really one of them, since they worked, simply put. too well, in fact. it's more of an 'officer malfunction', tbh, using a tazer is no excuse for being a trigger happy sadist.

the amount of indifference displayed around here is breathtaking.

final question IF you manage to get my drift: how many unnecessary and unprovoked deaths by this 'less lethal' stuff alone do you think have 'accumulated' over the last few years?

more than were killed at waco or less?

if it's the former, where did you get the idea that these two things were absolutely incomparable? just 'cause they weren't killed in the same spot at the same time?

edit:

peterpaul,

i appreciate your openness, but do us a favor, try to question your own experiences, pls, i mean just because you personally had visions of nukes going off and tanks racing around it won't automatically happen, will it?

(suggestion of mine)
what IF you prophet characters only saw the doomsday events of different worldlines? while ours will NOT experience what you saw?
(/suggestion)

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Long Lance]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the argument about the stats making something a waco event is way off base. Did you know about 50,000 americans die from medical errors every year ? is that a waco event ?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I would ask that you read the titor files, and go back at least 15 pages in this thread to catch up, becaue you have a very unique point of view, but need to brush up on the subject matter a wee bit

"But I bet noone reading your post can even imagine what 2 billion metric tons even look like. But since I love mathematics I would say you just brought in a very heavy piece of information. Very crushing information indeed. It doesn't prove very much except that it takes quite a bit to move a mountain. "

JT claimed he had 2 time travel devices in a suitcase, and he had this suitcase in a 66 corvette (I think)
the point is he can't carry 4 billion metric tons in a suitcase, so his physics theories are extremely flawed, and points to a hoax.

Oh yes, I agree on brushing up a bit. And I also agree that 4 billion metric tons in a single suitcase even streches my imagination just a little too far. And believe me I'm not even looking for a bellboy to try and carry it up to my room.

I try to look at it this way. Why is it that in my very own imagination I can even lift a whole planet, toss it into a new orbit, fly away laughing like a little kid, but in physical reality I have difficulty carrying 40 pounds of luggage up three flight of stairs?

If we were to meet in persona for the first time in our lives, how would I be able to regognize that you carry a theory within yourself that weighs about 4 billion metric tons, and yet you walk upright like everyone else? Why aren't you crushed beneath all of what you seem to believe in?

Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

the argument about the stats making something a waco event is way off base. Did you know about 50,000 americans die from medical errors every year ? is that a waco event ?

no, except the intentional poisonings, of course.

death by mistake is something entirely different, firing a taser a completely harmless victim, who never threatend you is beyond negligent, it's simply abnormal agression.

sure, stuff happens, but send them to jail, don't just shrug it off as 'malfunction' as if that was any excuse. unprovoked agression is the problem. everyone has to know by now these things are all too often lethal. of course those nuts don't give a rat's behind, since they're apparently beyond the law anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
priest you should have put the link to the physicist in your profile, i want to look at the full manuscript and now i gotta go searching for it

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

peter paul...
ok i only heard about that little piece of news about four weeks ago when it was only speculation. and once again. how does this have anything to do with your little visions of tanks rolling through berlin? so i ask a straight forward question and you throw this at me? are you kidding me? what does this have to do with any piece of my original post? i thank you on proving my point about your posts.

and one more thing... what is this law that prevents the American media from covering events like waco? have a link b/c i think you're simply full of it.

Sorry if it appears that I might be throwing something at you. That is not my intention. I just got this news on the TV and tossed it into the thread of events. That has to do with the fact that there are others reading along the line of this string and it appeared to me to coincide with our timelines and it be of interest who was reading.

OK. Well let me describe what I've gathered about you so far. You're an individual person challenging my words and vice versa. It's something all of us know and would best be described as an exchange of opinions. Others would call it a discussion. Since I have no idea what so ever who you are, where you are, what your education might be, where you work, which books you read, what hobbies you enjoy, what kind of food you eat or whatever might be of importance to yourself.
Now I put up words that relate to my person, my whereabouts and of course some of my information sources. And if you looked into it some of it you even know my full name by now. But what is it that brought me to this site and why am I spending my time typing little letters into my computer not even knowing if anybody cares to read?
By the way my vision that I described was not that of tanks racing through Berlin. I've never been to Berlin myself. I was describing a place in southern Germany looking towards the Swabian Alb. And north of the Danube River.

So don't think that I'm kidding you. Politics has sometimes a very rude way of interferring what I would rather have: a more peaceful and undisturbed conversation.
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You're Nostradamus?
Joke.

I think that you're a scientific. Maybe even Tipler, the scientific guy who Pamela, the girl who talked with JT personally, sent letters to Tipler to know if the titor's theory was true but he never replied.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
peterpaul,

i appreciate your openness, but do us a favor, try to question your own experiences, pls, i mean just because you personally had visions of nukes going off and tanks racing around it won't automatically happen, will it?

(suggestion of mine)
what IF you prophet characters only saw the doomsday events of different worldlines? while ours will NOT experience what you saw?
(/suggestion)

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Long Lance]

At least you seem to see what has been my gravest concern and consideration for decades now. At this very moment I am in a great conflict and have to make a decision. Personally I have been arguing with G-d to turn around the events HE has reveiled to me. But HE is the Almighty and HE is now bringing me into a situation where I have to make up my mind. It will be of no matter whatsoever how I decide because HE will smite the earth anyway. Since HE has also reveiled to me what lies beyond what might happen now and the very near future I am taking everthing into consideration.
You would like to know what all the fuzz is about? The Pentagon is upset that I might leave the line of duty and reveil confidential material that was handed over to me for evaluation and analyses only. At this very moment I am getting prepared to be arrested and taken off to some hidden place noone knows. I'm not sure yet what the hidden forces are up to next, but I can assure you I will do my very best to prevent the worst from happening. But please do not expect of me to revolt against the highest of all authorities known to me.
Who I am?
You might have to ask Mr. Bush or Mr. Rumsfeld. Mr. Cheney ought to know as well, because he gave orders to kill one of my best friends (it didn't work out the way he had it figured out because Mr. Blaire would of blasted him). If not, the Queen would have had him crucified in pubic = since when does the Queen support anyone else except MI5 and MI6 Info).
So now lets see who's left that needs a little bit of satsang?
Of couse there's the German BND and MAD (Militärischer Abschirm Dienst = Military Counter Espionage). Of course they know me too since 1967. Ever since the day I started working for IBM Germany you have to have a clearence to even get there. Let alone work for them. And the first rule they hammer into your brain is "never talk to strangers outside of the working area". And if anyone you don't know walks up to you and starts asking questions report it immediatly to your supperiors (of course with the best description possible, including time, date and the place)

I was the only apprentice the IBM ever had at that time with a personal number that started with a 7. The most commen numbers started with either 1, 2 or 3. All my files are at the Pentagon. My very own personal number is 70 002. But IBM didn't like me and I didn't like IBM. I kicked them on every occasion I could. I even made headlines in a German newspaper for something I did. They couldn't even put the blame on me. It was an East German Stasi Agent who ruined my career at IBM. And the only one at that point who understood what was going onl was me. A lot of people lost there jobs because of this liar. He got the best job you would ever believe. In the end I just walked out laughing. Even today, 38 years later I'm still laughing. And the big bosses? I was just a little nobody at that time and didn't have enough evidence to state my case. I just took my knowledge and wisdom and walked out on them.
But before I left I had to sign little piece of paper. It included the following: I am not to reveil any kind of information that is considered a business secret belonging to the company. The IBM has the right to prosecute you by law for the lenght of 20 years in case you break your silence. In other words: I shut up or "they" shut me up.

Anyone out there who still thinks I'm just talking BS.....
Cheerio
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You're Nostradamus?
Joke.

I think that you're a scientific. Maybe even Tipler, the scientific guy who Pamela, the girl who talked with JT personally, sent letters to Tipler to know if the titor's theory was true but he never replied.

If you are referring to me Vitchilo, then laugh as you like. It's nice to hear someone laugh, because laughter can chase away the shadows of fear.
Of course I know the writings of Nostradamus, but I cannot say I understand everything he has written. Even though I have a copy of his original prophecies it has always baffled me where he got his knowledge from. Beyond everything he has wriitten, my only point of interest is focused on the source of his insights. That appears to me more important than anything else. As far as my understanding of life goes all his written words seem to be a mere sketch of what was really reveiled to him. But wouldn't it seem better to you if you didn't have to rely on a description of things to come?
I bet Nostradamus never needed a time machine that weighs 4 billion cubic metric tons to forsee the future. But I bet he forsaw that he had to do his very best to leave us a message that we are meant to find the source of eternal and everlsting life.
What do you think? Does that make any sense to you?
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sorry if I hurted you, it wasn't intentional, it was a joke.

And thanks to share you're experiences with us.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Back on Topic:

Miami Police go in your face to defeat terroist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Don't worry though nothing to see just move along.

Great post by UFObeliever

And another post, same topic.....
Miami Police Take New Tack Against Terror; Vow 'Surprise' ID Sweeps
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Titor Quote Again...............

02/05/01 11:28 (right now) 275
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in
the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for
more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the
street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

For each new day of the news, the more Titor is on target.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by XPhiles]

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join