It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Good posts Roth Joint (i always enjoy reading and and doing the follow up research to your posts).

ThatsJustWeird - My conversation wasn't even with you, it was with (and directed to) Syrinx. Please pay attention if you are going to attack people. It may save your life some day.

I thought you weren't going to participate any more ? Wait, you can't really count your post as participating, so you were right, my bad

anyway, can anyone explain how titor got 2 billion metric tons in his suitcase ?

anyone ?

[edit on 27-10-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've also followed the Titor story from the start. It really doesn't matter if he is a fake or not. The Broad range of reality that John talked about in his postings is really what matters. Civil War? We've had them before and the French revolted over much less. I think we are heading to one now. Blogs have really helped push the other 'media' to the forefront by allowing instant news.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
cant say i do know about suitcase, but next time roth joint makes a statement i hope its to prove the science side of titors case. *sigh*

[edit on 27-10-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In response to the previous replies: the IBM 5100 (how did he know that?), the announcement of the black hole at CERN (how did he know that?)
John knew a little too much about some things to outright call him an imposter. I do realize if his story is true that he was in a slightly different timeline than we are; he mentioned that a few books had not been published when he was here that should have in his timeline so he admitted that he was slightly off.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird - My conversation wasn't even with you, it was with (and directed to) Syrinx. Please pay attention if you are going to attack people. It may save your life some day.

Not once did I attack you.

Please stop making stuff up to try and make yourself look good, or whatever you're doing. It may save your life some day.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732 Can anyone provide a list of Titor's predictions that have come true, and a list of ones that have not come true?

HELLO?! Anyone?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by voltima666
In response to the previous replies: the IBM 5100 (how did he know that?), the announcement of the black hole at CERN (how did he know that?)
John knew a little too much about some things to outright call him an imposter. I do realize if his story is true that he was in a slightly different timeline than we are; he mentioned that a few books had not been published when he was here that should have in his timeline so he admitted that he was slightly off.

it was public knowledge CERN was researching mini black holes, he got lucky with the timing.
How do know he didn't work on the IBM 5100 ? How do yo know he wasn't an engineer on the project ?
Any of us could call a friend at a company and find out a little nugget that is not public info.

What about the science ? the size his devices would need to be ?

2 BILLION metric tons ????

no monthly waco events +
no american civil war in 2004 or 2005 +
the polar ice caps ARE shrinking at a faster rate. This was not known in 1999 or 2000, its a recent revelation. Anyone think we are going to clean up the environment ? really ? +
similarities to other works of fiction =

My conclusion has always been the story is a fascinating work of fiction. A little preachy for my taste, but creative, and compelling.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Can anyone provide a list of Titor's predictions that have come true, and a list of ones that have not come true? Thank you.

Sorry I missed your post...

Of course you know all of his predictions are subject to different interpretations....or so Roth is trying to tell us that.

But here goes (if I miss any, let me know):
1. The big one, what this almost 70 page thead is about -

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

FALSE

2. On Arabs and Jews being involved with our Civil War -

They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

FALSE

3. No so much a prediction for right now (2005) but -

I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville

This is such a rip off from Alas Babylon it's not even funny. Having the capitol in Omaha as well.

4. All the stuff he said about his time machine, time travel, etc.
FALSE

5. Though Roth will contend otherwise:

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

It seems like every decision Bush has made so far has only managed to divide this country. He doesn't seem to mind either.
I'd really like to know why Roth believes otherwise.

Some things that anyone up to date with current events could have predicted and other sayings that have truth to them:

I would characterize the intolerance you have here as a result of ignorance and fear. I have observed that people with unfounded and irrational fears about their fellow man in this time have the luxury of not having their beliefs tested.

2. This:

I believe your society is biologically geared for self-destruction.

Hmmm....
I believe this society has a self-preservation (emphasis on self) - survival of the fittest - type mentality. Now that can lead to self destruction, but I don't think we're biologically geared for self-destruction.

It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.

True and False.
False about the finding out in 2005.
True you should never give anyone your unwavering belief - (including Titor, Roth)

You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.

Should something huge happen, this will certainly be true.

I don't believe that knowing a possible future makes it happen. You are capable of changing your worldline for the better right now.

Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

Note - at the time this was written, we were conducting airstrikes in Iraq and everyone (UN, US, etc.) believed they had WMDs. Well...not everyone. Even back then we had people questioning whether Iraq had nukes and other WMDs or not. Did that make them time travelers? No.

They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong

I'm kind of torn on this. Because I know that if something big should happen then a huge chunk of the U.S. WILL want security over freedom. Especially in the immediate aftermath.
But in most cases he's right about what Americans will want.

Bottom line:
His actual predictions are either false already or will likely be false when the time comes.
Some of the stuff he said however has some truth to it and should be considered (to avoid having any of his predictions come true).

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Good posts Roth Joint (i always enjoy reading and and doing the follow up research to your posts).

Thank you Master Wu, I appreciate that. I enjoy your valuable contribution to this thread as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thank you, ThatsJustWeird fo the consise and well written analysis of Titor's predictions.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i believe roth presents himself better as far as political end of titor story and is more convincing reguardless if hes right or not. while it doesnt matter cause the science is wrong

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I really cant believe this thread is still going strong????

I have tried to avoid posting here because any post is encouraging nonsense!!

Ive said it before and ill say it again... Titor is a sad geek who has nothing better to do but make up tripe!

Just look at the photos of his time machine...

www.anomalies.net...

What a load of crap... some spare airforce parts and an Oscilloscope glued to the dash board of his car... HAHAHAHA

What a nut job... Anyone seen Back to the future???

Sorry but anyone who believes this guy should go to the doctors for some help and stay away from Star Trek conventions.

If he was a time traveller he could have told us about so many things...

Katrina
Popes death date
Tsunami in asia
Pakistan earth quake

List could go on and on... instead he gave us...

Civil war in USA - Not happened (or happening)

CERN breakthrough - Everyone who checked out there website would have known what they was working on!!!

Nuclear War - Well everyone from Nostradamus to my aunt Betty has predicted that one.

blah blah blah

as i said in another post...

Titor claims that he is not hear to "prove" he is from the future but to collect an outdated computer that they need in the future.... Yawn... ok... You can build a time machine but you still need an IBM computer from 1975???? Even if that is true why didn’t he just lay low, collect what was needed and bugger off "Back to the future" ??? I say it again... If I you are going to make such amazing claims why not back it up with real times and dates... oh I forgot the timeline might be altered slightly... how convenient!!

Please check out...

news.bbc.co.uk...

and for my final self quote...

I am from the planet Zoglan 3 in the Youdumbtwat constellation. I came to your planet because, although we have mastered faster than light travel, we do not have mountain bikes. Therefore my mission is to collect a mountain bike and take it back to my world. Oh… by the way… I cant be bothered to prove my claims im just hear for the bike. But I will let you know that in the future the pixie queen will be prime minister of Britain and declare war on New Zealand. This will destroy the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1. On November 12 in the year 2000 Titor predicted G.W. Bush would be elected President of the United States due to votes that would not be counted in Florida. Furthermore Titor also predicted G.W. Bush would be the winner of the electoral vote but NOT the winner of the popular vote:

TRUE!

*December 18, 2000: Following a manual recount in several Democratic counties of Florida, the members of the Electoral College cast their votes and by a margin of 271 to 266 officially elected George W. Bush the 43rd President of the United States. The 25 electoral votes of Florida made the difference and could have swung the election either way.
According to the certified vote, Bush's winning margin in Florida was 537 votes out of over 6 million votes cast and thus got all 25 of Florida's electoral votes. On November 27, 2005 (the end date of the recount) only one county had made the hand recount deadline, reducing Bush's lead to 537 votes. The Florida Secretary of State refused to grant a two-hour extension requested by one county's elections board and officially certified Bush the winner of the Florida vote. The third disputed county had given up the recount attempt, claiming that it was impossible to meet the court-imposed deadline. Gore immediately contested before Florida state courts the certification, claiming that not all the votes in the challenged counties had actually been counted as required by the Florida Supreme Court ruling. He also challenged over 4,000 absentee ballots in a Republican stronghold county as having been illegally processed.

John Titor
I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps it's easier now to see a civil war in your future?” (November 11, 2005)
“I am curious? will anyone be upset if Florida’s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current “confusion?”” (November 12, 2005)
“According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?”(December 13, 2005)
Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?” (December 13, 2005)

2. In the year 2000 Titor also predicted political Western stability would collapse in 2005 as a result of degrading and inconsistent US Foreign Policy:

TRUE!

Western Instability 2005:
*Political Western stability collapses in 2005, initialised by the French and Dutch NO votes against the European Constitutional Treaty in May and June to be followed by more opposition from the Czech Republic and Latvia in recent opinion polls of July and September. Furthermore Europe’s crisis grows with relation to opposition of Turkish membership and the recent legislative elections in Germany in October.

Factors of recent Western Instability as a result of US Foreign Policy are:
*Geopolitical power. It is disenchantment with the American political, economic and social model, a belief that it is not working very well. American society does not currently inspire much respect elsewhere for its social standards and condition, its democratic functioning and general competence, and its practice of justice.

* President G.W. Bush and Administration’s apocalyptic vision of world struggle with Evil, and the unilateralism and unscrupulousness brought to American policy in his first term (torture, arbitrary imprisonments, renounced/revoked treaties) - modulated by Condoleezza Rice, but certainly not ended, in his second term - has brought to the surface anxieties that were already latent among America's major allies. These may be simply summarized as a natural reaction against too much unaccountable power.

*Treaties revoked by the G.W. Bush Administration are: The Geneva Conventions, The International Criminal Court, The Biodiversity Treaty, The Forest Protection Treaty, The Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, The Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, The 1972 Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty, The 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, The 1979 UN Convention of the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, The UN International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, The Chemical Weapons Convention

John Titor
”Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.”
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."
“It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.”
“.......political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.”

3. Titor predicted a next Iraq war would be fought under G.W. Bush AND under false pretences AND before 2004 when civil unrest regarding the Iraq war was (and still is) apparent, making it very difficult to whip everyone up again into accepting another war:

TRUE!

*March 19, 2003: US IRAQ invasion on basis of “suspected” possession of WMDs

John Titor
“None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”
”Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.”

4. Titor predicted an isolated event that would involve suffering people in far away lands and 100,000 people dying instantly in one day. So far only one event meets that criteria: The Tsunami in South-East Asia:

TRUE!

*December 26, 2004: TSUNAMI South-East Asia - 100,000+ People died in just one day

John Titor
“I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.”

5. Titor predicted a short moment wherein the Constitution would become of more importance to the average US citizen’s life:

TRUE!

*March-October, 2005: TERRI SCHIAVO, PATRIOT ACT & EMINENT DOMAIN RULING – Discussions individual Constitutional Rights

John Titor
“As you know, my interest is in history and in the paradox of thought. I do however, find it interesting how important the Constitution became to the average US citizen's life, if even for a short moment.”

6. Titor predicted CERN WILL create micro-singularities a fraction of the size of an electron that WILL evaporate very quickly and WILL radiate a massive amount of X-ray and Gamma rays and it WILL puzzle the scientists for a while but they WILL figure out how to add and electrical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field and they WILL bombard a singularity with electrons and WILL alter the size of its event horizon and thus its gravitational field:

ABOUT TO COME TRUE!

*March, 2005: CERN is building world’s largest particle physics “proton-proton” collider conveying extremely high currents without any loss of energy and therefore able to bend the trajectory of protons that are accelerated at near speed of light. Researchers point out that one result produced by this accelerator might be the creation of large quantities of minimum-size black holes (micro-singularities)

John Titor
“Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line and they will be smashing very fast and high-energy particles together. One of the more odd and potentially dangerous items produced from this increase in energy will be microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron.”
“I'm pretty sure they have a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN. The one I'm referring toinvolves very high energies using protons.”
“My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future.”
TimeTravel_0: “They will accidentally create microsingularities.”

John Titor
TimeTravel_0 : They will accidentally create micro singularities.
TimeTravel_0 : Which will evaporate very quickly.
TimeTravel_0 : and create a massive amount of X-ray and Gamma rays.
TimeTravel_0 : It will puzzle them for a while.
TimeTravel_0 : Until they figure out how to add and electrical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field.
TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...
TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.
TimeTravel_0 : and thus its gravitational field.
TimeTravel_0 : By overlapping these fields from two singularities...
TimeTravel_0 : you can travel forward and backward through time.
TimeTravel_0 : Its actually quite simple.
TimeTravel_0 : That’s not the hard part.
G° : didn't tipler say there was no event horizon?
TimeTravel_0 : No. He said it was possible to approach a massive
gravitational field from certain angles and not get squished

MORE FULFILLED AND ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED PREDICTONS TO COME SOON….....

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
im sorry roth but im going to have to argee with everyone else finally, all we care about IN THIS THREAD is the civil war. which i know is possible but the vagueness of the situation makes it impossible to prove THIS prediction. so please keep it on topic, we arent discussing his other predictions just one.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

1. On November 12 in the year 2000 Titor predicted G.W. Bush would be elected President of the United States due to votes that would not be counted in Florida. Furthermore Titor also predicted G.W. Bush would be the winner of the electoral vote but NOT the winner of the popular vote:

TRUE!

First please provide me with a link to this...

Second, He predicted G.W Bush would be elected president a whole... let me get this straight... Month before the count was in.

Hmmm... how many people running for presidancy??

So Titor got a 50/50 guess correct...

And... now i might be wrong about this... but wasnt Florida the last count!!

2. In the year 2000 Titor also predicted political Western stability would collapse in 2005 as a result of degrading and inconsistent US Foreign Policy:

TRUE!

Western Instability 2005:
*Political Western stability collapses in 2005, initialised by the French and Dutch NO votes against the European Constitutional Treaty in May and June to be followed by more opposition from the Czech Republic and Latvia in recent opinion polls of July and September. Furthermore Europe’s crisis grows with relation to opposition of Turkish membership and the recent legislative elections in Germany in October.

Factors of recent Western Instability as a result of US Foreign Policy are:
*Geopolitical power. It is disenchantment with the American political, economic and social model, a belief that it is not working very well. American society does not currently inspire much respect elsewhere for its social standards and condition, its democratic functioning and general competence, and its practice of justice.

* President G.W. Bush and Administration’s apocalyptic vision of world struggle with Evil, and the unilateralism and unscrupulousness brought to American policy in his first term (torture, arbitrary imprisonments, renounced/revoked treaties) - modulated by Condoleezza Rice, but certainly not ended, in his second term - has brought to the surface anxieties that were already latent among America's major allies. These may be simply summarized as a natural reaction against too much unaccountable power.

*Treaties revoked by the G.W. Bush Administration are: The Geneva Conventions, The International Criminal Court, The Biodiversity Treaty, The Forest Protection Treaty, The Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, The Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, The 1972 Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty, The 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, The 1979 UN Convention of the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, The UN International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, The Chemical Weapons Convention

John Titor
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."
“It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.”
“.......political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.”

This is far to general... anything from the War in Korea (back in the 1950's) to Vietnam and the first Gulf war could be seen as a collapse of western stabillity.

Im affraid you are just grasping at straws!

3. Titor predicted a next Iraq war would be fought under G.W. Bush AND under false pretences AND before 2004 when civil unrest regarding the Iraq war was (and still is) apparent, making it very difficult to whip everyone up again into accepting another war:

TRUE!

*March 19, 2003: US IRAQ invasion on basis of “suspected” possession of WMDs

John Titor
“None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

Again this was stuff that was being speculated by lots of people on the web before GW was in power. Everybody was saying that IF GW got into power he would finish the job in Iraq that his father started.

4. Titor predicted an isolated event that would involve suffering people in far away lands and 100,000 people dying instantly in one day. So far only one event meets that criteria: The Tsunami in South-East Asia:

TRUE!

*December 26, 2004: TSUNAMI South-East Asia - 100,000+ People died in just one day

John Titor
“I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.”

Or did he mean the Pakistan earthquake??? Come on... which one??

Both in far away lands. Both 100,000+ dead

This is exactly my point. Never anything concrete.

Why didnt fruit cake Titor just say. "A huge earthquake under the ocean will cause a Tsunami that will kill 100,000+ deaths, in asia, on 26th Dec 2004?

Ill tell you why... because he didnt know...

5. Titor predicted a short moment wherein the Constitution would become of more importance to the average US citizen’s life:

TRUE!

*March-October, 2005: TERRI SCHIAVO, PATRIOT ACT & EMINENT DOMAIN RULING – Discussions individual Constitutional Rights

John Titor
“As you know, my interest is in history and in the paradox of thought. I do however, find it interesting how important the Constitution became to the average US citizen's life, if even for a short moment.”

This stuff is all so vague and easy to fit into whatever you want it to fit into!

6. Titor predicted CERN WILL create micro-singularities a fraction of the size of an electron that WILL evaporate very quickly and WILL radiate a massive amount of X-ray and Gamma rays and it WILL puzzle the scientists for a while but they WILL figure out how to add and electrical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field and they WILL bombard a singularity with electrons and WILL alter the size of its event horizon and thus its gravitational field:

ABOUT TO COME TRUE!

*March, 2005: CERN is building world’s largest particle physics “proton-proton” collider conveying extremely high currents without any loss of energy and therefore able to bend the trajectory of protons that are accelerated at near speed of light. Researchers point out that one result produced by this accelerator might be the creation of large quantities of minimum-size black holes (micro-singularities)

John Titor
“Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line and they will be smashing very fast and high-energy particles together. One of the more odd and potentially dangerous items produced from this increase in energy will be microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron.”
“I'm pretty sure they have a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN. The one I'm referring toinvolves very high energies using protons.”
“My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future.”
TimeTravel_0: “They will accidentally create microsingularities.”

John Titor
TimeTravel_0 : They will accidentally create micro singularities.
TimeTravel_0 : Which will evaporate very quickly.
TimeTravel_0 : and create a massive amount of X-ray and Gamma rays.
TimeTravel_0 : It will puzzle them for a while.
TimeTravel_0 : Until they figure out how to add and electrical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field.
TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...
TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.
TimeTravel_0 : and thus its gravitational field.
TimeTravel_0 : By overlapping these fields from two singularities...
TimeTravel_0 : you can travel forward and backward through time.
TimeTravel_0 : Its actually quite simple.
TimeTravel_0 : That’s not the hard part.
G° : didn't tipler say there was no event horizon?
TimeTravel_0 : No. He said it was possible to approach a massive
gravitational field from certain angles and not get squished.

Blah Blah Blah

as i explained before... If you went to CERN's website, at the same time as Tit head Titor predicted this, you would have known that they had been working on trying to create a micro singularity. Big deal.

And please provide some links when you quote events... it makes it so much easier to prove wrong!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

as i explained before... If you went to CERN's website, at the same time as Tit head Titor predicted this, you would have known that they had been working on trying to create a micro singularity. Big deal. quote by undercoverchef

can you provide a link please?

This is far to general... anything from the War in Korea (back in the 1950's) to Vietnam and the first Gulf war could be seen as a collapse of western stabillity. quote by undercoverchef

a link would really be good for this one. I have never before, untill now heard that Gulf War I, Vietnam, and The Korean War leading to western stabillity...LOL

Second, He predicted G.W Bush would be elected president a whole... let me get this straight... Month before the count was in. quote by undercoverchef

So your saying Titor was right on this one?

Why didnt fruit cake Titor just say. "A huge earthquake under the ocean will cause a Tsunami that will kill 100,000+ deaths, in asia, on 26th Dec 2004? quote by undercoverchef

He explains why he did not give details about things you couldn't stop or do anything about....

pawned by Roth Joint

You can't Debunk Titor untill the Olympics are over or if there is no civil war in the USA at the end of 08 IMHO

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Why do you keep pushing back to the date?

First it was you can't say he's false until the end of 2004, then it was 2005, then '06, now '08???

I have never before, untill now heard that Gulf War I, Vietnam, and The Korean War leading to western stabillity...LOL

Each one of those had a far greater chance of leading to western instability than the current war.

Good post undercover...

Some of this stuff is just funny. Hey Roth....why do your dates say 2005

“I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps it's easier now to see a civil war in your future?” (November 11, 2005)
“I am curious? will anyone be upset if Florida’s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current “confusion?”” (November 12, 2005)
“According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?”(December 13, 2005)
“Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?” (December 13, 2005)

Again, good post by under, but I want to point this out.

Titor predicted an isolated event that would involve suffering people in far away lands and 100,000 people dying instantly in one day.

Titor said very specifically that he wouldn't do that. It was one of his rules. So I guess you too have come to the conclusion that he's a liar.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
stop debating weather his prediction were right or wrong, you have nothing to truely back up hes wrong, and pretty much nothing that hes right which can easily be seen as wrong. his predictions shouldnt be analysed for many year because simply we arent really lookin in retrospec, its all happening now and makes it hard to see all the facts behind the stories we dont know everything about yet.

plus why debate his predictions if his science is wrong. hes not a time travelor so now what crediblity does he have? he didnt say he was a a future teller, he said time travelor. so if hes not a time travelor then hes just another accurate guesser.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If he lied about time traveling, what would convince you to believe that the rest of what he said aren't miserable lies as well? This man could have just posted his predictions on the net without the time traveler garbage. Him saying he was a time travel makes his statments alot less credible.

Titor is false if this war dosen't start by the end of this year. The olympics will confirm it, but we will know he's a fraud by then.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
there are two JT posts that really jump out at me.

his first;

www.anomalies.net...

Posted by John Titor on 01-27-2001 12:45 PM
Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.
My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.
I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.

doesn't that scream out to you a poster that is screaming out "I WANT ATTENTION !!!"

here john references his posts as being entertaining.....hmmmmm......

Posted by John Titor on 01-28-2001 06:35 AM

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.) I am here now for personal reasons. The web page is not mine. I have been speaking online for about three months and the page is a collection of the various documents and pictures I have sent to other individuals.

Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I'm at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don’t believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?

what is entertaining about nuclear war and the fall of western civilization ?

haha , good one jt....not

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join