It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wow, what a rambling waste of a post. you are all over the map, not one coherent point made in your rant. not 1. I guess thats what happens when you don't have a leg to stand on, you just run around in circles.

My thoughts exactly. Umm...Wu...I would tell you to try again, but you'll end up doing the same thing.

This...

maybe you are right after all, the world is rosy and the government isnt out to control you, go back to watching your tv shows, no one will be hurt and the world will turn out to be better than the one your parents lived in. Heck i'll even join in on your chant "Viva Bush! Viva Cheney! Viva Iraq! Long Live The Patriot Act! Down With The Environment! Screw The Electoral Process! And screw anyone who gets in the way of any of it!

is so typical of Titorites who have no argument.
They resort to bring partisan politics into it. I thought this was about Titor. Titor specifically said that this war wouldn't be political party vs. political party.
Show me where I said any thing about the world being "rosy", or supporting Bush, Cheney, the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, the way the elctoral system is set up, and show me where I said anything about disregarding the environment. Please show me.

And again, please read. Titor stated that the Waco type events would start in 2004 (we can push it up to this year if you want). Why are you naming stuff that happened years ago (and aren't even remotely close to what happened at Waco)?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its too bad you were never taught how to participate in intelligent discussions and conversations (especially those that differ from your point of view). At least ive given you enough information that if you were a true seeker you would be able to research for yourselves that which i say.

Labeling me a 'Titorite' shows how oblivious you are to whats going on around you. This will be the 5th time that i have stated that JT's story is obviously BS. If you don't know what BS is look it up (or do you know how?). Do you even read more than one line of other peoples posts? Do you even listen to what people say once they speak about things which you are incapable of understanding?

Im playing devils advocate to get your mind thinking, and instead of doing so you lash out at me with below 4th grade antics. Typical.

To satisfy your childish ego, i will state that you have won. I will no longer participate in this discussion until intelligent conversation is restored (for eather side of the arguement).

If you cannot see both sides in an arguement then what good are you? At least i can stand where you are and put myself in another persons way of thinking, and come up with something intelligent to say (without trying to put others down so that i can feel better/bigger about myself in the process).

If you cannot let go of preconcieved ideas and concepts (for even 1 second) then you are not only no good to yourself and those around you, but you are no good to the human race as a whole. I refuse to be baited so childishly into a fight by such a person(s). At least you could have belittled me with facts instead of opinions, then maybe it wouldnt have been in vain.

I guess for some people bad attention is better than no attention.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Master Wu]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
hey wu ....."I will no longer participate in this discussion "

did you ever truly participate, or just argue ?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the people that i can say participated really were roth joint and priest, other then that it was a bunch of people who would just spew out their opinions like they were facts for the most part.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Let's step aside the name-calling for a second and get back to the real discussion at hand:

John Titor
12 November 2000 16:41

I am curious? will anyone be upset if Florida?s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current ?confusion??

Note: this was taken from the ATS JT Archive.

I don't know if I am wrong on this, seeing that I haven't paid much attention to the first GWB election, but wasn't the problem with the Florida votes sorted out? Did he ever say anything about the votes being counted after the whole thing was solved? I don't know, it sounded like a prediction to me that no one really paid attention to, and when it didn't happen, he never spoke about it again.

John Titor
13 December 2000 12:44

(How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?)
They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

I could be mistaken again, but Western stability isn't on the verge of collapsing, seeing as we are in the shadow of 2006. Don't get me wrong, we aren't doing too well at the moment, but I don't think American citizens will let it collapse. Again, this is just my opinion, I could be very wrong.

On the Arab and Jew issue: Apart from the scatter of terrorist attacks here and there, there isn't much going on. They signed the treaty, so there is no more open military fighting between the two.

Comments?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I could be mistaken again, but Western stability isn't on the verge of collapsing, seeing as we are in the shadow of 2006....comments?

True. But there is still 1/6th of the year left. A lot can happen in 2 months. But it is my personal belief that we have discussed this topic to exhaustion now. All we can do is sit back and wait. I can't see much more being said except arguing points already mentioned.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

True. But there is still 1/6th of the year left. A lot can happen in 2 months. But it is my personal belief that we have discussed this topic to exhaustion now. All we can do is sit back and wait. I can't see much more being said except arguing points already mentioned.

And if Bush and all his administration go to jail for crimes against humanity? We will see what happen this week with the Flitzgerald report!

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.capitolhillblue.com...

www.bushcommission.org...

We will see what happen this week and I hope that those bastards will go to jail for the rest of their lives for what they did to america!!!

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Although those links are from biased conspiracy sites, they aren't that far off the truth. Just connecting dots.

“If there is a nuclear terrorist attack or a major pandemic you are going to see the ineptitude of this government in a way that'll take you back to the Declaration of Independence.”

Sure sounds quite a bit like what JT says lol.

I doubt that bushcommission.org will go anywhere. Sure sounds like things are falling apart though.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

John Titor
12 November 2000 16:41

I am curious? will anyone be upset if Florida?s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current ?confusion??

Note: this was taken from the ATS JT Archive.

I don't know if I am wrong on this, seeing that I haven't paid much attention to the first GWB election, but wasn't the problem with the Florida votes sorted out?

Yes. And they were counted (remember the famous "hanging chad" issue?)

Did he ever say anything about the votes being counted after the whole thing was solved? I don't know, it sounded like a prediction to me that no one really paid attention to, and when it didn't happen, he never spoke about it again.

No, because that's how these woowoo predictions are made. Toss it out and if it also echoes a future event, then your fans will comb the archives and find any shred that vaguely resembles a truth and haul it out to proclaim that you were such an accurate prophet.

John Titor
13 December 2000 12:44
(How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?)
They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

I could be mistaken again, but Western stability isn't on the verge of collapsing, seeing as we are in the shadow of 2006. Don't get me wrong, we aren't doing too well at the moment, but I don't think American citizens will let it collapse. Again, this is just my opinion, I could be very wrong.

There's a lot of hysteria in America over every little twitch and natter, but western civilization as a whole doesn't seem to be crumbling.

On the Arab and Jew issue: Apart from the scatter of terrorist attacks here and there, there isn't much going on. They signed the treaty, so there is no more open military fighting between the two.

Their hatred for each other goes back 2,500 years and more. One peace treaty isn't going to undo that kind of generational hatred, so I do expect flareups for another hundred years or so. If the world remains globalist rather than isolationist, this will sort itself out.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Its too bad you were never taught how to participate in intelligent discussions and conversations (especially those that differ from your point of view). At least ive given you enough information that if you were a true seeker you would be able to research for yourselves that which i say.

Define "intelligent discussions and coversations".
I wrote that in response to you labeling people who don't agree with Titor's view of the world as vivid Bush supporters who enjoy seeing our government and environment go down the drain.

You're telling me what you wrote was "intelligent"?
Don't make me laugh.

Labeling me a 'Titorite' shows how oblivious you are to whats going on around you. This will be the 5th time that i have stated that JT's story is obviously BS.

I don't recall ever labeling you that. However you did use their tactics.

If you don't know what BS is look it up (or do you know how?). Do you even read more than one line of other peoples posts? Do you even listen to what people say once they speak about things which you are incapable of understanding?

This and grimreaper's post

the people that i can say participated really were roth joint and priest, other then that it was a bunch of people who would just spew out their opinions like they were facts for the most part.

can go together.
You guys are new to this thread.
How about you go through this whole thread before making silly comments like this. It'll help you out tremendously.

Im playing devils advocate to get your mind thinking, and instead of doing so you lash out at me with below 4th grade antics. Typical.

1. I never lashed out at you
2. I stated what I stated because it was you who "lashed" out and brought your politics into this instead of keeping with the topic of Titor.
Typical.

To satisfy your childish ego, i will state that you have won. I will no longer participate in this discussion until intelligent conversation is restored (for eather side of the arguement).

I have won what?

Anyway, don't you think all this, what you're doing, is childish?

If you cannot see both sides in an arguement then what good are you?

I can clearly see both sides of the argument. And fortunately for me, I'm able to distinguish between fact and fiction. A feat some of us have yet to accomplish.

If you cannot let go of preconcieved ideas and concepts (for even 1 second) then you are not only no good to yourself and those around you, but you are no good to the human race as a whole. I refuse to be baited so childishly into a fight by such a person(s). At least you could have belittled me with facts instead of opinions, then maybe it wouldnt have been in vain.

You put down a bunch of words, but...you really didn't say anything.
1. This isn't even about preconceived ideas. Either there's a civil war going on right now in which people are dying by the thousands or there's not.

2. What fights? The only time arguments break out is when you guys get cornered. It's the one's trying to convince the world that the US is in the midst of a Civil War that have brought this thread to a pissing match at times.

3. What facts have you brought to the table. Saying all people who don't believe in Titor is a die hard conservative is a fact??

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
^i actually didnt post till almost a week after i found this thread because i did read the ENTIRE thing. it was long some of it was pretty boring. like i have said titor is probably fake because his science doesnt add up. everything else is all about opinion and perspective pretty much. and im just glad priest focused on the science aspect.

roth joint was the only decent counter on titors part but served no match because when it comes down to it, titor was just a very clever man. nothing more probably

i say probably because i am no scientist or math god so i cant say that i have proven the science correct, im going off of some one elses word. matter of faith i guess is what it comes down to.

but yes i believe you had little influence on disproving titor, hardly anyone listened to you because you simply didnt give enough proof to back up your opinions. priest provided but one important link and he didnt really need any others.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
because you simply didnt give enough proof to back up your opinions.

Please cite examples.

And how exactly does one go about proving something isn't happening if the other person wants it to happen and refuses to believe it isn't happening?
Any one with an ounce of intelligence can see that the Civil War, as described by John Titor, which was to start in 2004, is not happening. It simply isn't. Proof? Stop immersing yourself in propaganda from anti government conspiricy websites and look out your window. Go outside. Travel.
This is something Roth refuses to do so he can't seperate fact from fiction.

Anyway, it's not up to me to provide proof a Civil War isn't happening. It's up to him (and others like him) to provide proof a Civil War (as described by Titor) is happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
^why are you in this thread then if you state that you cannot prove your point.

priest did it and in a better manner as well. you simply said this cant happen or that cant happen. priest said since the science is wrong he cannot be a time travelor. as for these predictions, just like any other you cant prove them right or wrong, just wait till its past.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Can anyone provide a list of Titor's predictions that have come true, and a list of ones that have not come true? Thank you.

I am sorry if this has been covered already, but I am new to this thread and I simply dont have time to read all 68 pages.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
^why are you in this thread then if you state that you cannot prove your point.

priest did it and in a better manner as well. you simply said this cant happen or that cant happen. priest said since the science is wrong he cannot be a time travelor. as for these predictions, just like any other you cant prove them right or wrong, just wait till its past.

What are you talking about?
I didn't start this thread and I'm not in here to prove a point. I'm in here because others have said things, predicted things, ect. and I'm asking them to prove what they have stated is true.
I've gone over the science of John Titor about 30 or so pages ago.
But this thread is about the prediction of a Civil War.
We HAVE waited for the predicted date to past. It HAS. By over a year. Yet, people are still unwilling to see that.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
so then hes false, if people are dumb and dont get it leave it be. thats like me believing in the 7 day theory that tupac is gunna come back when its the 9th year, hes not coming back 7th year already past.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Can anyone provide a list of Titor's predictions that have come true, and a list of ones that have not come true? Thank you.

I am sorry if this has been covered already, but I am new to this thread and I simply dont have time to read all 68 pages.

I would urge everyone to not read the whole thread... The thread has been tainted with preposterous speculation and nagging disputes...It just repeats over and over... nag nag nag.....lol

NOTE:
90% of this thread is filled with ThatsJustWeird one sided point of view....

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
John Titor
"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."

seattletimes.nwsource.com...
Iranian leader: Wipe Israel "off map"
By Seattle Times news services
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Disrupting a period of relative calm, a suicide bomber Wednesday killed five people in Israel. The attack came hours after Iran's new president called for Israel's annihilation.

Hours earlier, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad declared that Israel is a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the map."

Iran has supported several violent Palestinian groups, including Islamic Jihad, which claimed responsibility for Wednesday's blast, saying it was revenge for Israel's killing on Monday of Luay Saadi, a leader of its armed wing in the West Bank.

The suicide bombing was the first in Israel since Israeli forces withdrew from the Gaza Strip last month, and it dealt a blow to hopes that the pullout would create an improved climate for renewed peace efforts.

The withdrawal was coordinated by Israelis and Palestinians, but eruptions of violence since then suggest that militants and Israeli forces are lapsing into a pattern of attack and retaliation that fueled five years of fighting.

www.jnewswire.com...
Steinitz: Egypt strengthening Hamas
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Israel has no choice but to resist American pressure to permit “Palestinians” free passage between Gaza and Judea-Samaria as long as Egypt, by passive assistance, continues to strengthen Hamas terrorists in the Strip, senior Likud MK Yuval Steinitz said Wednesday.

“Egypt is, in effect, assisting the strengthening of Hamas, not just regarding Israel,” he said. “The quantity of weapons are such that, for the first time, we're talking about Hamas reaching military parity with the Palestinian Authority.”

Steinitz went on to urge his government to resist renewed American pressure to provide the Palestinian Arabs with free and open passage between Gaza and Judea and Samaria.

Otherwise, he warned, the advanced weapons currently entering Gaza would find their way to Israel's ancient heartland, putting Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and all major Israeli population centers under an unprecedented terrorist threat.

“So the last thing that Israel can do is to allow secure and open movement from [Gaza] to the 'West Bank.'”

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
John Titor
......."In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

"By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."

"Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out."

www.zmag.org...
Keep in mind that DARPA (whom we can thank for the Active Denial System -- the new microwave crowd-control weapon the Pentagon hopes to deploy to a police station near you by summer 2008) is just the daddy of DoD contractors: there are some 310,000 companies around the world working for America's war industry. That's what we're up against.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good posts Roth Joint (i always enjoy reading and and doing the follow up research to your posts).

ThatsJustWeird - My conversation wasn't even with you, it was with (and directed to) Syrinx. Please pay attention if you are going to attack people. It may save your life some day.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join