It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
LoL 2005 is nearly up and still no civil war. So much for Titor's phony predictions.

I have stated often that I remain skeptical of the whole JT thing...

However, I do wish to point something out. From a 'historical' perspective, the assessment as to when a war begins does not necessarily require an "official declaration" of war- nor does it necessarily have to coincide with one. Food for thought....

[edit on 18-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I have stated often that I remain skeptical of the whole JT thing...

However, I do wish to point something out. From a 'historical' perspective, the assessment as to when a war begins does not necessarily require an "official declaration" of war- nor does it necessarily have to coincide with one. Food for thought....

True, nevertheless, Titor specifically state how the war would begin.
What he stated would happen has not happened.
So....

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
But the war is not a typical war, it is what lead to the war...

Like in Germany in the 30's with Hitler, all this brainwashing of the population led to war.

So the security vs liberty thing is here and you can't say that is wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This thread cannot officially end until 2015 when the nukes start blasting it to kingdom come. Possibly even 2008.

Very few here seem to realize that events leading up to war are usually shadows and subterfuge until seen in retrospect, and the few who try telling the others that are usually left standing there unheard. Let me state this clearly once and for all:

You May Be In A War And Not Know It.

However i fully concede that civil war in the united states where neighbors are killing neighbors in outright armed cohesive military menouvering and conflict is just so far beyond the current comprehension of what Americans are like (not the government, but the people) that it seems EXTREMELY unlikely any time soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
This thread cannot officially end until 2015 when the nukes start blasting it to kingdom come. Possibly even 2008.

Very few here seem to realize that events leading up to war are usually shadows and subterfuge until seen in retrospect, and the few who try telling the others that are usually left standing there unheard. Let me state this clearly once and for all:

You May Be In A War And Not Know It.

However i fully concede that civil war in the united states where neighbors are killing neighbors in outright armed cohesive military menouvering and conflict is just so far beyond the current comprehension of what Americans are like (not the government, but the people) that it seems EXTREMELY unlikely any time soon.

wrong ! (think willy wonka at the end of the original movie)

no civil war in 2005
no monthly waco events
the ice cap IS melting faster, and will certainly be a major issue in 2036
2006 olympics seem on track

oh, and the professor of physics at duke that just rips the science to shreds.

face it titorites, its over now, not in 2008.

check my sig

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
nah the story can always be seen differently. facts can be obscured and such, but the science end is unrefutable, he was wrong on science part and that much is known. the story can find ways around, but science is science, so thats that

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
John Titor
"The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives."

www.sciencedaily.com...
Rumsfeld frets over China military growth
BEIJING, Oct. 18 (UPI) -- On his way to Beijing, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld expressed concerns Tuesday over China's burgeoning spending on its military.

He told reporters there was little transparency in the military spending, with little to be seen publicly on where the money is going. He also dismissed the Chinese official amount of $30 billion in military spending this year, saying he suspects it's as much as three times higher, the Financial Times reported.

In his first trip to China since becoming defense secretary in 2001, Rumsfeld said he expected to discuss ways to improve Chinese-U.S. military ties, which froze over after a Chinese fighter jet collided with a U.S. EP-3 spy plane off the Chinese coast in April 2001.

Rumsfeld is scheduled Wednesday to meet Hu Jintao, China's president and chairman of the Central Military Commission, and Gen. Cao Gangchuan, the Chinese defense minister.

The military will give Rumsfeld an unprecedented tour of the country's strategic nuclear missiles command center, but declined to allow him to visit the "real Chinese Pentagon" in the Western Hills area outside of Beijing.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If the avian flu become pandemic, there is a reasonable chance that the Turin olympics are cancelled or reported... and even Bush can impose martial law in this country and then the manifestations could happens with not enought vaccines for everyone...

And with Wilma coming up in Florida... bird flu...

If post-Wilma is like the post-Katarina... it could be very bad because of the new Florida law that allows people to shoot if they feel threatened(is this word correctly spelled?) in any ways by anyone even (I think) the police... So if the police tries to disarm people like they did in New Orlean... it will be bloody

Hope that all this don't coming true and that bird flu pandemic don't hit and that Wilma won't do a lot of damage..

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Syrinx, you are wrong about the waco type events. How many times do i need to tell you that. According to the way i see waco type events they are happening all TOO frequently. Im extremely sure ive covered them (everytime i see you say that it makes me cringe 'does he not know what a waco type event is?")

Did you know that the US and UK governments are behind alot of the bombings and beheadings in Iraq? (yes they have been caught in the act numerous times). That the bali bombings were orchestrated by the indonesian government so they can get more 'fight terrorism money'? And dont even get me started on who was behind 911 itself or the government use of anthrax on its own people.

Homeland security itself is a waco type event. So is The Patriot Act.

I could go on and on about them (and so could you if you'd just open your eyes).

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hey master wu, since you've chosen to ignore that the science shows titor would have to carry 2 billion metric tons in his suitcase, I'll play along with the waco angle. Here is a pic of tanks at waco;

since we are in october, please demostrate 9 events in the US similar to this.

oh, and while you're at it, how about some organized groups engaged in combat, carrying out a civil war in the US.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
well do keep in mind ruby ridge was not to the level of waco and he did use that as an example didnt he?

but why are we still discussing him? the science is wrong. maybe his civil war will come true, in that case i think hes a very intelligent man to say the least. this would be because he could determine the outcome of politics and events that most government officials would say is unlikely. its a matter of piecing a puzzle together, and john titor put it together.

but that doesnt mean he is a time traveler, untill his science point is proven correct.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So you all agreed that JT is not a time traveller but this civil war/thing about a police state/dictatorship-like government that lead the world to a nuclear war?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
he wasnt a time traveler, and thats pretty much certian.

as far as what happens next is anybodies guess. i mean if your smart and able to put the pieces of the puzzle together usually u have a good idea of what will happen in the next decade or half decade.

far as time travel goes, i just cant see it as possible till the science is proven correct. if his science were to prove him correct i would have to believe what he said.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Q&A With Where2Hide2006

Is Titor a Time Travelor???

Answer: Undecided

Is Titor's Story looking a lot more possible now than it did in 1999???

Answer: Yes, infact its scary!

So does it really matter that Titor is or isn't a Timetravelor???

Answer: Not really

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So now we should be focusing our attentions on the security vs liberty thing... and the eventuality that JT predictions could be true even if he wasn't a real time traveler...

Anyone think that if Bush declares Martial Law (due to Wilma/Bird Flu/CIA terrorist attack
) in the entire country and gains the control of the army it could get real as JT predicted wisely?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Anyone think that if Bush declares Martial Law (due to Wilma/Bird Flu/CIA terrorist attack
) in the entire country and gains the control of the army it could get real as JT predicted wisely?

The whole Martial Law thing has been discussed before. People really don't understand what Martial Law is.
1. Bush is already in control of the army. Declaring martial law would enable to exact opposite to happen. The military would be in control.

2. It's impossible to declare martial law in the entire country. This country is way too big and has way too many people. We don't have the resources or manpower to do such a thing. If martial law were to be declared it would only be in the affected areas.

grim:

well do keep in mind ruby ridge was not to the level of waco and he did use that as an example didnt he?

No, the only time he mentioned ruby was in discussing how the media would cover the Waco type events. They would cover it the same way they did Ruby Ridge. Wall to wall coverage hoping something bad will happen.

Master Wu:
Perhaps you have short term memory. How else can you possibly compare that stuff to Waco? You obviously forgot what happened at Waco.
He also stated or made it clear that the Waco type events would happen in the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
well i like to keep my mind open as far as possibilties. for all we know they could be surpressing the media as far as coverage goes for alot of things. but how can we say if its true if media is our only real source. guess we dont do we....

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ive never stated that i believe the timetravel aspect (in fact, not only have i never stated that i believe JT, i have stated that his story OBVIOUSLY BS). I do however remember stating that regardless if he was real or not, we had all better keep our eyes open and aware of what the government is up to. Failing to do so could get you and those around you killed (yes i am ex-military).

It does me no good to show you examples. I gave some examples in page 64 of this thread of waco type events (which were 'blown off' as being nothing but BS)... i guess you just can't prove to flatlanders that the world is round until they are pushed off the edge lol.

BTW you probably don't live in a border state or you would see armed conflict quite often (i have a relative who owns land in texas right on the border with mexico, i have personally buried bodies of people who were shot - both white and mexican - and no we werent the ones shooting).

Ever see two gangs shoot at each other or a police/gang shootout? I have, and i'd easily characterize that as organised armed conflict. Ruby Ridge falls into that catagory as well. So does the conflict with the Mohicans up in New York. The militia shootout in Montana about 8 years ago. The police shootout with the KKK in alabama.

And if 911 wasnt organised armed conflict, then i guess i just don't know what is.... maybe you are right after all, the world is rosy and the government isnt out to control you, go back to watching your tv shows, no one will be hurt and the world will turn out to be better than the one your parents lived in. Heck i'll even join in on your chant "Viva Bush! Viva Cheney! Viva Iraq! Long Live The Patriot Act! Down With The Environment! Screw The Electoral Process! And screw anyone who gets in the way of any of it!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Like in the Hitler's regime, they knew after the war that they lived in a dictorship and that the reichtag thing was a motive for killing jews... so we will know what happenned today and about 911 after 10 years or after a war or after something big that allows us to know what real happenned...

Like everyone on this board, only time will tell

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Ive never stated that i believe the timetravel aspect (in fact, not only have i never stated that i believe JT, i have stated that his story OBVIOUSLY BS). I do however remember stating that regardless if he was real or not, we had all better keep our eyes open and aware of what the government is up to. Failing to do so could get you and those around you killed (yes i am ex-military).

It does me no good to show you examples. I gave some examples in page 64 of this thread of waco type events (which were 'blown off' as being nothing but BS)... i guess you just can't prove to flatlanders that the world is round until they are pushed off the edge lol.

BTW you probably don't live in a border state or you would see armed conflict quite often (i have a relative who owns land in texas right on the border with mexico, i have personally buried bodies of people who were shot - both white and mexican - and no we werent the ones shooting).

Ever see two gangs shoot at each other or a police/gang shootout? I have, and i'd easily characterize that as organised armed conflict. Ruby Ridge falls into that catagory as well. So does the conflict with the Mohicans up in New York. The militia shootout in Montana about 8 years ago. The police shootout with the KKK in alabama.

And if 911 wasnt organised armed conflict, then i guess i just don't know what is.... maybe you are right after all, the world is rosy and the government isnt out to control you, go back to watching your tv shows, no one will be hurt and the world will turn out to be better than the one your parents lived in. Heck i'll even join in on your chant "Viva Bush! Viva Cheney! Viva Iraq! Long Live The Patriot Act! Down With The Environment! Screw The Electoral Process! And screw anyone who gets in the way of any of it!

wow, what a rambling waste of a post. you are all over the map, not one coherent point made in your rant. not 1. I guess thats what happens when you don't have a leg to stand on, you just run around in circles.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join