It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Was New Orelans a blue or red state?

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I'm pretty sure it's a blue state.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok Ill play nice...for now.

I just downloaded the tazer video....Just another example of what has become of the USA, very sad.

JT: “You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

John Titor
"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
John Titor is a failure. If he was really was a soldier from the future and wanted to avoid tragedy, he failed his mission. Just saying to people "Oh you will see what will happen if you keep this up," is not preventing anything. By saying that, you are not preventing a civil war in 2005, you are not preventing a nuclear holocaust in 2015, you are doing nothing! He travels back in time and talks to a bunch of grad students in a chat room and makes a few posts in a forum. How is that going to prevent a nuclear war? Sorry this guy is a fraud and nothing more. If this civil war does happen, (it won't but if it does) then I'll give him a tiny bit of credibility. He is just a guy with too much time on his hands for all we know.

If this guy really wanted to prevent this war, he would need to prove that he can travel in time. This will gain the public interest and they will listen.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
John Titor is a failure. If he was really was a soldier from the future and wanted to avoid tragedy, he failed his mission.

If this guy really wanted to prevent this war, he would need to prove that he can travel in time. This will gain the public interest and they will listen.

John Titor said many times, as you would know if you read the archieves...or if you read this thread.

He DIDN'T want to stop the war. His side won the war.

His mission was not to travel back in time to stop the war... it was to get a super computer to repair the UNIX system which fails in 2036.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I expected more from a professional Debunker, Where is you proof?

All I have seen is your opinions, no links, no facts.

"After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out." -John Titor

John Titor
Q: Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations?
"Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe."
Q: Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?
"They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process."
“I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.
"By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."
"On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments."
"Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. "
"I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."
”The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012…”

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
From what I hear of this hurricane the civil war maybe white vs black and starting now.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Does this John Titor have a website or email address???????????

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
John Titor has dissapeared of the face of the Earth. Some people say he went "back to the future". His e-mail no longer exists and he dosen't have a website he created.

[edit on 9/5/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The crime is so bad in New Orleans. You have no idea how bad it is, unless you have been there or lived there. When I was there, I even felt threatened filling up my car with gasoline in the middle of the day. That was 4 years ago. Then my little boy and I were harassed by 6 black men in a car, and they said mean, sexual things to me and made my little boy cry. It was scary, and I'm glad that they finally got some military people in there. The people there are so sick of feeling unsafe! In one of the big hospitals, the thugs were trying to break in the hospital, and the employees, doctors and nurses, had no help for 6 days. I hope that the military can clean things up! Some of the police force quit and turned in their badges this week, because they were exhausted, they had lost family members and their houses were destroyed. Very sad!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Anyway, when I heard of all the crime this week, it made me think about the John Titor Civil War beginning in 2005. Hmmmmm.............
And how strange that they moved out the people to all over the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
here is some infor about John Titor:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Louisiana was a red state. However, JT said to pay attention to the red and blue COUNTIES. NO is in an overwhelmingly blue county.

Anyone who wants to understand american politics has to look at the county maps, not the state ones.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
The crime is so bad in New Orleans. You have no idea how bad it is, unless you have been there or lived there.

In another thread, I deduced this (that the crime rate must already have been very high before the flood) from the gang behaviors and from the police giving up their badges. This is a demonstration that bad government and predatory conditions for the people can go unnoticed and growing silently for a very long time, as long as the priviledged sectors of society can extract their advantages. One day, they wake up and their country looks like Mexico or South Africa.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think this is the event that futher down the line in the future could lead to a civil war in america a war of the class systems

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
jhon titor is probaly saying that a long ordeal in a politcal sense is what will bring the social classes together in war after future events that begins with this natural disaster and the victims being ignored by their own government.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The Mayor did a HORRIBLE job. The Governor too. I'm not sure why Bush is getting the blame...even from them. They had troops and everything at their disposal. THEY are the ones who didn't act quickly. Look at the four hurricanes that hit Florida last year. They governor and local officials were on it immediately without government help. They mayor of NO and Governor of LA should have been on it immediately until help from the feds arrived. But no, they waited and played the blame game. It's absolutely sick that this is getting no attention.

The blame is entirely on this administration that did NOTHING until they were pressured to respond. We won't forget that.

Another fact is that it's this administration that is hypocritically playing their "blame game."

www.guardian.co.uk...
Bush team tries to pin blame on local officials
Monday September 5, 2005
The Guardian

Bush administration officials yesterday blamed state and local officials for the delays in bringing relief to New Orleans, as the president struggled to fend off the most serious political crisis of his presidency.
His top officials continued to be pilloried on television talk shows by liberals and conservatives alike, but the White House began to show signs of an evolving strategy to prevent the relief fiasco from eclipsing the president's second term.

The outrage over the government's relief effort has hit Mr Bush at a time when he is already weakened by the gruelling war in Iraq. The threat is not only to his place in history; it could also cripple his second-term agenda, undermining his plans to privatise the social security system and to end inheritance tax.
Mr Bush also faces a much more difficult task in appointing an ideological conservative to take the supreme court seat of William Rehnquist, who died on Saturday.

The White House drew encouragement from an initial poll suggesting most Republican voters were sticking by him, and his supporters also pointed to Mr Bush's track record of recovering from mistakes. His initial response to the September 11 attacks was also sharply criticised. With that in mind, the first plank in the political recovery strategy has been to try to make up for lost time. On Saturday Mr Bush ordered 7,000 more troops to the Gulf coast.

As important as the content of the speech was its sombre tone. It was clear the White House realised that making a joke about his young hell-raising days in New Orleans in the course of a flying visit to the flooded city on Friday, was a mistake that reinforced allegations he had failed to take the disaster seriously enough.

The White House also announced yesterday that the president had cancelled public engagements, including a meeting with the Chinese president, Hu Jintao. Instead, he was due to return to the scene of the devastation.

The second element of the White House plan is to insist, in an echo of the September 11 attacks, that the scale of the disaster, the combination of a hurricane and the collapse of the levee system around New Orleans, could not have been foreseen. Read more at:
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

The blame is entirely on this administration that did NOTHING until they were pressured to respond. We won't forget that.

Another fact is that it's this administration that is hypocritically playing their "blame game."

You have got to be kidding me.

Wow Roth. Just stop it now. Please. Stick to stuff you have a clue about, because you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

The Mayor of NO was on the radio today apologizing for his mistakes!
You're telling me, you know more than him??????
You're an absolute fool if you think the blame rests entirely on the administration. State and local officals are ALWAYS are the first responders to events like this. ALWAYS. And before storms like this, State and local officals are solely responsible for getting the people to safty.

Please Roth, don't even go there. There is plenty of blame to go around on every level and I am in NO WAY defending the Govs. response time, but it'd be past ignorant into the realm of stupidity to blame this entirely on the Admin.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I agree and disagree with both posts.

1 The mayor Never left his posts, but what could he do in a ruined city, with ruined infrastructure, ruined communications, ruined organization. You tell me how he could have Fixed this???

2 The Governer failed, Im not sure what they did, but it was not effective, or timely, but surely the Governor had more intact resorces to work with than the Mayor.

3 Just how many Hurricanes has FEMA dealt with, You would think this was there first one. They showed No leadership, No quick action or response.. And they are the Federal Governments response to situations like this. They Failed completely, FEMA I guess has turned all there attention to terrorist attack preperation that may or may not happen and it seems they forgot why the were created, Natural disasters Whitch Will Happen....you can blame this administration for this Failure, they put there man in charge, they set the tone on what to prepare for.

I would vote the Mayor of New Orleans WATS, KUDO's for him staying when all hell was breakin loose when others like George Bush would have been running away just like 9/11.

But I don't like Bush, or Religous Conservitizm, so it is easy for me to blame them, And lucky for me, there Failures have been mounting, and opening the eyes of many fellow Americans.

peace

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Louisiana was a red state. However, JT said to pay attention to the red and blue COUNTIES. NO is in an overwhelmingly blue county.

Anyone who wants to understand american politics has to look at the county maps, not the state ones.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

Well, if Titor's guideline about blue and red was right, then we can guess which counties and/or states will face some kind of disaster next. Do you have the link to the map?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join