It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
timeout !!!!

go to www.cnn.com...

then view

Bush comforts hurricane victims (3:24)

I just cried all over my keyboard. Look at those houses in the background. I wish I could hug all those moms looking for thier kids or trying to feed a newborn.....

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
allelujah !!!

the american civil war of 2005 as predicted by john titor lasted less than a day !!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Must be that 2% divergence

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You guys aren't thinking in terms of factions... and you're being too simplistic. Titor was talking as much about competing worldviews as he was basic notions of 'people v. the government'.

For instance, this is a case where a 'red' government had to shoot at 'blue' citizens in a 'blue' city. In 2008 a democrat could be elected president. Then we might have a situation where a 'blue' government was shooting at 'red' citizens in towns like... i don't know... omaha...

I think it's abundantly clear that Titor's side is descended from Red State Republican/Libertarianism whereas his enemies represented Blue State liberalism (IE central economic planning). Right now it seems to you guys that he's some sort of liberal populist... but that's because you're forgetting that the GOP might not be in power in 2008.

Think about this:

1. In 2008 a Dem (Hillary?) wins based on the supposed failure of Bush in NO
2.Hillary expands upon the Patriot act, sets up central economic planning, and uses the claim of 'GOP failure' to install a statist government
3.Republicans go back to their Reagan era ideology
4.A war erupts between the Blue and Red states/areas over these contrasting ideas.

You see... the point I'm getting at is that, if JT is real... all the people who want to Bash bush are actually putting the bad guys in power, as it is the GOP that has an anti-centralization ideology and not the Dems.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The debunking is all over this thread...
, that was a jab, and a joke. Here is what is on the front page of the st louis post dispatch:

RUINED CITY IN ANARCHY = todays headline

first two paragraghs:

New Orlrans desended inot anarchy Thursday as corpes lay abandoned in street meidians, fights and fires broke out, cops turned in there badges and the Governor declared war on looters who have made the city a menacing landscape of disorder and fear.
"They have M16s and they're locked and loaded." Gov. Kathleen Bianco said of 300 National Guard troops who landed in New Orleans fresh from duty in Iraq. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."

This what is happening is not a civil war by definision. It is Revolution

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just finished watching the President speak....he was thankin so and so, and congradulating others..blah blah, I was waiting for him to give a wink and a thumbs up, then with his smirk say "Mission Accomplished" He it seems to me could not relate to these poor souls, these people have walked through hell.....and survived.

New Orleans emergency management chief Terry Ebbert calls response a "national disgrace" "FEMA has been here more than tree days, yet there is no command and control," Ebbert said. "We can send massive-amounts of aid to tsunami victims but we can't bail out the city of New Orleans."

The two scenes- calm,reassuring reaction in Washinton and the seething anger and fear along the Gulf Coast- showed the stark disconnect between the hopelessness of a dying city and the reaction of those who were bein asked to help

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Anyone thinking any of it has to do with democrats and republicans IMO isn't thinking at all.

If true, its much more than that. Its a big brother against the people type thing, not factions of big brother against each other. Its whats wrong vs whats right. Its Freedom vs servitude etc...

Though i can see where on the surface of things it may easily seem as if eather democrats or republicans being in power may have something to do with it, but quite frankly, i'd never kill people who are poaching on my land just because they were of an opposing political faction. Id never shoot at a police officer just because he worked for bush (or hillary). I would however do so if the entire political establishment was against me (and my family, and my neighbors, and my friends - all of whom differ in their political views without feeling the need to kill each other).

Political factions miss the point when it comes to all out armed conflict US of A style. Would you kill your neighbor just because he was of a faction of the enemy different than your faction of the enemy?

Get away from the enemy altogether. Don't take part in EATHER or ANY factions of the enemy (im hypothisizing here about the enemy - the united states government is not now nor has ever been my enemy.... or is it? has it?).

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hurricane Katrina is probably a bad idea to compare to a Titor civil war, but its aftermath in New Orleans is probably a small example of what is to come in 2008 - 2012... Except it will "pretty much at everyone's doorsteep".."and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII"

Hurricane Katrina and 911 could drive a "larger wedge into the Bill of Rights". In which some say has already happened.

Probably not observable to everyone that a civil war has been under way until 2008, Titor mentions, "conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012".

I rather go with syrinx high priest...War over ..... If the Olympics gets called off for 2008 or my constitutional rights get violated more than they have already! ... then I would worry.

Titor

02/21/2001
((Will you readily be able to identify the enemy.))
They will be the ones arresting and holding prople without due process.

03/24/2001
Bring a gas can with you when the car dies on the side of the road.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
More fuel for the fire, folks.......Like I said earlier, I am getting less skeptical each day....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Where did Titor say would be LEAST effected place by WWIII? Wasn't it Australia or somewhere around there? If by 2008 things go as Titor said im moving from the US...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just had a weird thought, which I hope is an absurdity. I noted on Fox News Today that the New Orleans citizens who were holed up at the civic center are not allowed to leave, even though they are starving and lack water. Moreover the newscaster claims that within easy walking distance is both food and water.

I also wonder at how much control is applied to the new residents of the football stadiums in New Orleans and Houston. Are these people allowed the luxury of leaving their new prisons? Is this the beginning of the roundup of undesirables and unwanted citizens?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
John Titor
”Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.”

www.cbc.ca...
New - unsettling - theory on BSE origins
Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:49:57 EDT
CBC News

A new and disturbing theory about the possible origin of "mad cow" disease has been published, and a Canadian scientist said it is "plausible."

In a report in the British medical journal, The Lancet, Professor Alan Colchester of the University of Kent in England says BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy) may have been caused by the tonnes of animal bones and other tissue imported in the '60s and '70s from India for animal feed which also may have contained the remains of humans infected with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).

Colchester, and his daughter Nancy, from the college of medicine and veterinary medicine at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, said the practice may still be taking place elsewhere. They said it is important to discover whether other countries are importing animal byproducts contaminated with human remains that are destined for feed mills.
The authors admitted their hypothesis is based on a compilation of circumstantial evidence. They wrote: "We do not claim that our theory is proved, but it unquestionably warrants further investigation."

It had previously been thought that the brain-wasting mad cow disease passed to cattle through remains of sheep infected with scrapie -- the sheep equivalent of BSE -- that were added to cattle feed.

The once widely held theory was that humans who ate infected beef developed a human form of BSE. It became known as variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease or vCJD, to differentiate it from the classic human forms of the disease, which can occur sporadically or run in families.

But the British authors have suggested a reverse scenario: the remains of humans infected with classic CJD were fed to cattle, which became ill with a bovine version of the human disease. The remains of those cattle would have been rendered and mixed into new batches of feed, infecting more animals. Eventually a new version of the disease passed back into humans and was dubbed vCJD.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Here is another possible scenario that could turn ugly:

Antiwar Groups Hope to Pack 100,000 Around White House

From the Ellipse to Lafayette Square, including the streets and sidewalks in between, the public parks encircling the White House can hold about 100,000 people, according to the National Park Service.

Antiwar groups hope to bring that many people to fill the spaces with their rally Sept. 24, the first time in more than a decade that demonstrators will be allowed to surround the White House.

At a news conference yesterday, two major antiwar coalitions announced a demonstration and march that could be the largest since the Iraq war began, according to Bill Dobbs, a spokesman for United for Peace and Justice, one of the groups organizing three days of events.

The Park Service and the groups are negotiating the fine points of a permit, such as electrical cord routes and riser placement, but "in all likelihood," the permit will be issued to the groups' specifications, Park Service spokesman Bill Line said.

The rally has been in the works for months, but public sentiment about the war has soured, which has "marked a turning point for the antiwar movement," said Brian Becker, national coordinator of the ANSWER Coalition, which is partnering with Dobbs's group.

The response to the disaster in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina has fueled antiwar sentiment, because many believe the U.S. military presence in Iraq is "hampering efforts in New Orleans," said Mounzer Sleiman, an independent political and military analyst working with ANSWER.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
My interests in Titor were waning as much of 2005 went and nothing happened(I am no fan of the 1% divergence argument) but then all of this happened, and I would say this is much worse than a WACO type event and now I am not only interested, but I almost completely believe in Titor.

I know it is an amazing tale of a time traveller from the future coming here and divulging the future to us on an internet message board, and I understand how difficult it is to believe in that or pay any real attention to it, but can you ignore what's happening?

Just think if Titor is true, then what is about to follow is much worse, then again it's inevitable, so what can we do about it anyway? Maybe ignorance is bliss and That's just weird and Syrinx High Priest who are leading this way, are maybe the most wise.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
5 seconds of (non-lethal) Microwave torture. The next stap after 5 seconds of (non-lethal) electro-Taser torture. It all started in 2004...

John Titor
"However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.” Anyone for microwave popcorn?"
"I know the pain and regret of not acting soon enough to enjoy a relationship as a loved one dies of brain cancer from a war that gained nothing."

www.allheadlinenews.com...
New Riot Control Microwave Weapons May Be A Cause For Concern

August 26, 2005 4:30 p.m. EST

Washington D.C. (AHN) - U.S. Forces are scheduled to begin using a Star-Wars-style ray gun in Iraq next year for more effective riot control. The "active-denial system" fires a 95-gigahertz microwave to cause heating and intolerable pain in less than five seconds.

The idea is that people caught in the beam will try to move out of it rapidly and therefore break up the crowd.

Although the Pentagon classifies the weapon as "less lethal," New Scientist magazine reported that participants playing the part of rioters in field tests were told to remove glasses and contact lenses to protect their eyes.

“What happens if someone in a crowd is unable for whatever reason to move away from the beam,” asked Neil Davison, coordinator of the non-lethal weapons research project at Britain’s Bradford University. “How do you ensure that the dose doesn’t cross the threshold for permanent damage? Does the weapon cut out to prevent overexposure?”

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's funny how when Titor's predictions become suddenly relevant, the nay sayers are no where to be found.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
And now, weapons to control crowds!!

wired.com...

EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE, California -- Air-raid sirens, Frank Sinatra songs and Muhammad Ali trash talk blared over the Southern California desert in a demonstration of new acoustic technology for crowd control and disaster communications.

And something funny www.unspun.us...

I don't remember the exact quote but Titor said something like this: There are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal.

Only time will tell!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
They arready debunked it

But for real its not a laughing matter, there are goin to be Hard times ahead. You would be very foolish to deny ignorance now. Prepare, watch remain vigillant, keepin your friends and family informed, close, and in prayer[if that is what you believe]....Whats Gonna be next, maybe this is how it Starts, and why Titor would not reveal natural disasters

www.rense.com...

Look how hard it is to feed and water thousands of people, look how quickly the food and water In a Large city dryed up. I couldn't believe my eyes the frist two days all the trucks I saw on TV, didn't have food or water, but soldiers. And to watch the hordes of people days after the event, saying they have recieved Zero help, [pathertic response].

The jigs up, Look at the Explosions of talk about the civil war starting, or might be starting. The closing of airports and gas stations. Have they started collecting bodies yet?...Where are the missing peoples lists for these 3 states?????????????

peace
hopefully

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Is it too early to make a list to buy to survive? Or...

I hope that all this will not happen... but again I hate the society we live inside... the rich owns everything and the poors eat sh** everyday... So I hope all this won't happen and that there will be a huge change!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
John Titor
"Perhaps its more interesting to consider what I won't be doing to try and stop that war."
"Our actions and decisions are based on the knowledge we have in our own worldline."
"Therefore, any "prediction" I might make has a slight chance of being incorrect anyway and you now have the ability to act on it based on what I've said. Can you stop the war before it gets here? Sure. Will you do it? Probably not."

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
8. Eat less.
9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join