It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The authoritys are more concerned about security of a destroyed city...New Orleans is a total loss, all the stores and the things in them are a total loss to be covered by fema insurance and private insurance....Watch the mainstream news, look at all the people without food water or shelter, and the cops an national guard are more interested in arresting the starving and thirsty survivors, than rescueing the survivors...Anarchy riens in the desaster zone. This is Terrible, and A Waco type event, because of the response from the cops and military...Why am I seeing trucks full of soldiers and not truck full of food, water, and medicine, I wonder what the death toll will be from the authoritys against the survivors, and have you noticed we are not getting any help from the rest of the world.

Remember the hurricane season is still young. All we need now is a earthquake in Alaska severing the pipeline, then the USA would be completely screwed.

Have you noticed most of the stranded without food and water are black

Now Debunk the Anarchy in New Orleans...yes it has been brought on by a Natural disaster, but our government response to it is pathetic.

now to the supreme court crap:

According to the institute, the New London plan, which the City Council approved in 2000, is typical of "eminent domain abuse," which has spawned more than 10,000 threatened or filed condemnations involving a transfer of property from one private party to another in 41 states between 1998 and 2002

Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist and Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas. They wrote that the majority had tilted in favor of those with "disproportionate influence and power in the political process, including large corporations and development firms."

Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who wrote that "the ruling favors the most powerful and influential in society and leaves small property owners little recourse. Now, she wrote, the "specter of condemnation hangs over all property. Nothing is to prevent the State from replacing any Motel 6 with a Ritz-Carlton, any home with a shopping mall, or any farm with a factory."

And in a separate dissent, Thomas sounded a rare note of agreement with liberal groups such as the NAACP, which had sided with the property owners in the case. He protested that urban renewal has historically resulted in displacement of minorities, the elderly and the poor. "Regrettably, the predictable consequence of the Court's decision will be to exacerbate these effects,"

www.economist.com...

Eminent domain pupose was to only take proberty that would benifit "the public"...such as railroads, hiways, roads...ECT......Not to benifit the Corperations

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just a thought... here it is...

When Titor talked about this “They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

Maybe the security is about threats like Katarina and 911 and the government will makes big cities that are real secure and let the others outside...

Maybe what they suffer (people in New Orlean), will be too much for them so everyone in the country will put their confidence in the government and let them built large secure cities but with least rights to ¨protect them¨...

Only time will tell but if there is another Katarina or 911 this autumn and with the gas prices growing up every day and the urban warfare in New Orlean it will be pretty likely to a war between people vs government profiling...

We'll see enought soon to take the rights actions, I hope so

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
The authoritys are more concerned about security of a destroyed city...New Orleans is a total loss, all the stores and the things in them are a total loss to be covered by fema insurance and private insurance....Watch the mainstream news, look at all the people without food water or shelter, and the cops an national guard are more interested in arresting the starving and thirsty survivors, than rescueing the survivors...Anarchy riens in the desaster zone.

Actually very few people have been arrested. There's simply no where to put the people they arrest. People have been handcuffed, but I can almost guarentee you there were soon released from police custody.

There are also hundreds of buses and helicopters rescuing people.
Hundreds of rescuers vs. 0 or very few arrests. Define "more interested in" again.

This is Terrible, and A Waco type event, because of the response from the cops and military...Why am I seeing trucks full of soldiers and not truck full of food, water, and medicine, I wonder what the death toll will be from the authoritys against the survivors, and have you noticed we are not getting any help from the rest of the world.

No it's not a Waco type event. It could very well turn into one, but I seriously doubt it. People want to survive.
You also have to realize that they're trying to get the people OUT. You're going to see more food and water brought to where they're taking the people.

Remember the hurricane season is still young. All we need now is a earthquake in Alaska severing the pipeline, then the USA would be completely screwed.

Or western instability like Titor said

But that's the thing I fear the most. The hurricane season is about to reach it's peak.....I absolutely fear what another hurricane (anywhere in the US) would do to us. Or any other natural disaster for that matter.
I'm not even going to go into what would happen terrorists decided to attack.

Have you noticed most of the stranded without food and water are black

Who hasn't?
The media isn't really talking about this because they know if the people were white and more wealthier the response would be 1000X faster than it's going now.
This angers me = understatement

Now Debunk the Anarchy in New Orleans...yes it has been brought on by a Natural disaster, but our government response to it is pathetic.

Why would I do that? I agree.

now to the supreme court crap:

Eminent domain pupose was to only take proberty that would benifit "the public"...such as railroads, hiways, roads...ECT......Not to benifit the Corperations

peace

Nevertheless, it's been used that way for how long now? That's just my point. Not that it's right. Just that's it's been in place for years.

We agree on more things than you're realizing dragon.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Watch the mainstream news, look at all the people without food water or shelter, and the cops an national guard are more interested in arresting the starving and thirsty survivors, than rescueing the survivors...

I think you are confusing "starving and thirsty survivors" with armed rape gangs preying on young girls, snipers firing at hospital evacuations, armed gangs robbing and overturning medical personnal boats, violent looters burning down malls and stores, and other various angry mobs...

From the mainstream news I been reading it looks like all the cops and national guard are split between 'helping' people and trying to keep the animals who are using the crisis as an excuse to revert to anarchy from robbing, killing and raping more people.

In some of the pictures coming out, the national guard/cops look just as scared/tired as the victems.

So not sure why you would even say something like that...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Shoot and kill orders in LA? Minor civil war like events every month? It's not quite coming together but I certainly wouldn't have predicted shoot and kill orders ... NO/LA is to swamped out for much damage to happen via looting. Interesting...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Who actually believes more in Titor now in light of the recent events. He said there will be a beginning of a civil war in 2005, and there certainly has been now and it's the state vs the people. Ironically enough, it's a minority state!

Everything from knowing about a glitch in Unix systems, to the knowledge of a microsinguality being created by CERN and now this. Not to mention Russia's growing hostility towards America.

If Titor is right, we are heading for a WWIII and nuclear war where billions the world over perish.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
One or two states does not make a civil war. Russia isn't getting TOO hostile towards us if they're offering to send people, money, and fuel to help us in NO. It's easy to make predictions, and be right some of the time. I predict that a hurricane will hit Florida in the next two months. If I'm right does that make me a prophet?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
One or two states does not make a civil war.

But it does denote the start of a civil war. This is undeniably a 'Waco Type Event'.

Russia isn't getting TOO hostile towards us

You are still missing the fact that Russia has hostility towards the US.

I predict that a hurricane will hit Florida in the next two months. If I'm right does that make me a prophet?

No, it makes you a weather man. You are still missing the point by far. This is actually happening and there is nothing we can do to not notice it.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
[John Titor December 13, 2000

Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

This is the part that worries me.... What did happen to the Egyptians? They drowned.....

I know of Titor and although I am not a die hard believer I have been on watch for such events that have happened in recent months...

Now the hairs on the back of my neck are indeed standing on end... I often follow instinct and I have to say this feels more and more real than fake to me...

I am a prof of physics and I say not only is time travel possible but inevitable given our current understanding of the universe and what possible breakthroughs are likely in the coming years...

I stand by and yes I know how to create clean water and yes I own a shot gun...

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
[John Titor December 13, 2000

Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

This is the part that worries me.... What did happen to the Egyptians? They drowned.....

That's the quote I was trying to find. A few months ago Indigo Child tried to tie with the Tsunami in Eastern Asia but it didnt quite connect, however with the disaster in NO, this could not be any more relevant.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I completely agree Roth. You are disgusting. I wasn't talking about that question, I was talking about the many questions I have asked you throughout this thread.
And with that question, I didn't ask you to copy and paste something.

Well that’s interesting, since when is presenting someone’s work of true value for society an act of crime? What I have presented are clear facts of the very recent erosion of our Constitution and Bill of Rights. What’s very worrisome to me (and I am not alone here) is your utter foolish systematic denial of these facts. Is that because you like the way our Government is going or simply because your soul has become so rotten ThatsJustWeird?

I asked what rights you've personally lost. First, when did those rights start being taken away? And how has your lifestyle changed from when they first started being taken away to now?

You should ask that question to the private property owner who’s property was seized by the Government.
You should ask that same question to the families who have lost their beloved ones through the use of “non-lethal” tasers by the hand of their own officers of the law.
You should show off your questions to independent groups like the ACLU, the Bill of Rights Defense Committee and the Center for Constitutional Rights.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You're trying to demonized the government (as if it needs it) and show how we're living in a police state yet you just do the opposite. If we were living in a police state, why did the big bad government buckled under pressure?
Why did they put steps in place to prevent abuse of power instead of abusing power?
Everything you said is a good thing. What are you trying to argue?

I am not sure I was trying anything. I simply showed you the facts you foolishly keep on denying. If it wasn’t for the ACLU, the Bill of Rights Defense Committee and the Center for Constitutional Rights, ALL sections of PATRIOT Act II and so much worse would already be a fact. Now our dear Government has to use the ‘Salami-technique’ to get their NWO-plans implemented anyway. One slice at a time… first they have to solve their very inconvenient situation in New Orleans... I can already hear them whispering.... "such a shame... we needed all that money for other purposes..."

Figured you didn't read the opinion.
What the Supreme Court did was just uphold 100 year laws. The decision actually didn't change a thing.
Here's the whole opinion
[url]http://wid.ap.org/documents/scotus/050623kelo.pdf
This is why I asked dragon how old he is because this ruling has been in place for decades. This also wasn't the first time it's been challanged. It's been upheld every time however.
So why are you just now complaining about it?

You are acting like a clown ThatsJustWeird. Stop denying the hard facts screaming in your face.

This is the only thing that Titor has come close to being correct about.

Titor was right on everything. Just a few for now: The Iraq war happened under false pretences before 2004. The president in 2005 is desperately trying to hold the country together…

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
lol, weren't you the one talking about me "mocking, scoffing and sneering with a very helpless and poor attempt at sophistry"?
This is exactly what you're doing.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Well that’s interesting, since when is presenting someone’s work of true value for society an act of crime? What I have presented are clear facts of the very recent erosion of our Constitution and Bill of Rights. What’s very worrisome to me (and I am not alone here) is your utter foolish systematic denial of these facts. Is that because you like the way our Government is going or simply because your soul has become so rotten ThatsJustWeird?

Why did you break my quote up? It went together. I didn't ask you to copy and paste something you found off the internet. I asked you to make it personal.
For the most part what you get off the internet isn't facts. It's propaganda. You fail to see that. That's why I asked you to make it personal. Of course you haven't done that.
I didn't expect you too.

I am not sure I was trying anything. I simply showed you the facts you foolishly keep on denying.

Show me where I've denied anything.

If it wasn’t for the ACLU, the Bill of Rights Defense Committee and the Center for Constitutional Rights, ALL sections of PATRIOT Act II and so much worse would already be a fact. Now our dear Government has to use the ‘Salami-technique’ to get their NWO-plans implemented anyway.

That's all you had to say. You don't believe in Titor. You believe in a NWO coming.

You are acting like a clown ThatsJustWeird. Stop denying the hard facts screaming in your face.

You're a moron. I'm not denying any facts. There's nothing there for me to deny. I showed you that those laws have been in place for years.
What exactly am I denying?
I ASKED you why are you just now noticing/complaining.

IC:

He said there will be a beginning of a civil war in 2005, and there certainly has been now and it's the state vs the people. Ironically enough, it's a minority state!

He stated several times it would beging in 2004. He stated specifically how it would start.
Louisiana is NOT a minority state.

Sim:

But it does denote the start of a civil war. This is undeniably a 'Waco Type Event'

I can guarentee you a Civil War won't break out because of this hurricane. If one does I will personally come to your house and give you a 1.5 million dollar check. And a few guns to fight off the hoards of evil government agents

(Throughout this thread I have stated there are only a few ways in which a civil war could break out in the US. One being something catastrophic. While Katrina was that, it simply wasn't enough to bring about a civil war. Should something else catastrophic happens before everything down south is cleared up, and the government is stretched even more to the point where it's hard to function. Then you'd have problems.)

Ok, let's say this is a "Waco Type Event" what were the other 19 events?

Not more than any other country. Plus they still have smart leaders in power. Starting a nuclear war would take an complete an utter idiot.

NH:

I am a prof of physics and I say not only is time travel possible but inevitable given our current understanding of the universe and what possible breakthroughs are likely in the coming years..

Don't just say that. Explain how.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Who actually believes more in Titor now in light of the recent events. He said there will be a beginning of a civil war in 2005, and there certainly has been now and it's the state vs the people. Ironically enough, it's a minority state!

Everything from knowing about a glitch in Unix systems, to the knowledge of a microsinguality being created by CERN and now this. Not to mention Russia's growing hostility towards America.

If Titor is right, we are heading for a WWIII and nuclear war where billions the world over perish.

did you see the part in this thread where a real scientist talks about cern, and the possibilities of using one of their black holes for time travel ? You should, you just embarrased yourself.

can you enlighten us on

1) the civil war going on in NO. Please read my sig to see how titor defines war.
2) how the state vs the people is a civil war
3) why you brought race into this

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
waco - govt moved to fast towards violence
NO - gvt moved to slow towards relief

yeah, they are identical !!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

One or two states does not make a civil war.

But it does denote the start of a civil war. This is undeniably a 'Waco Type Event'.

Russia isn't getting TOO hostile towards us

I predict that a hurricane will hit Florida in the next two months. If I'm right does that make me a prophet?

No, it makes you a weather man. You are still missing the point by far. This is actually happening and there is nothing we can do to not notice it.

your bloodlust is really sad thing to see. You must be so excited, waiting for reports of violence, looting, rape. Makes your day !
Can you please demostrate the beginning of this civil war ?

please see mu sig to see how titor defines civil war, and then give examples.

Is your family ok ? What do you think of the mandatory evacuations now ? Evil govt or common sense ?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am guessing that some of you didn't see this coming. I am also guessing that some of you still refuse to see what is right infront of you.

The government values property and corporations more than it values the lives of its citizens.

Unfortunately, it will only get worse for here.

Buy your Shot Gun and Rifles now... because ANTI-FIREARM laws are coming, Further stripping away your rights.

The story about the Dead Sea and the Egyptians... I thought TITOR said that was to take place in 2012. I think that in 2012 is when the Middle East will try to push Isreal into the sea... or their will be a Mass Exodus somewhere.

in 2005 you will find out that it is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering trust.... I think that this best fits Pat Robertson at this point in the year.

And don't forget to get your Bike and Extra Bike Tires ready for 2008.
Good Luck.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

helloooooooooooooo

and rothjoint, will you please stop shooting at the helicopters ?

thanks

[edit on 2-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
sorry to bring good news to the thread, but aid is on the way, it looks like your little war will have to wait.

ps, that's a good thing

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
sorry to bring good news to the thread, but aid is on the way, it looks like your little war will have to wait.

Too little too late... did you here Mayor Nagin's podcast?

How many days ago was the storm?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Could it be that ThatsJustWeird and SyrinxHighPriest are loosing it a little?

Originally posted by Roth Joint

You're a moron. I'm not denying any facts. There's nothing there for me to deny. I showed you that those laws have been in place for years.
What exactly am I denying?
I ASKED you why are you just now noticing/complaining.

Oke. What you keep on denying is this:
The USA Patriot Act gives extensive new enforcement powers to the federal government. Most of its provisions apply to all federal investigations, not just those related to terrorism. In fact, September 11 gave the government an excuse to ram through a series of proposals that federal law enforcement had unsuccessfully sought for years to bolster routine drug cases and other non-terrorism investigations. Many provisions that Congress rejected when it considered antiterrorism legislation in 1996 subsequently reappeared in the USA Patriot Act.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Can you please demostrate the beginning of this civil war ?

please see mu sig to see how titor defines civil war, and then give examples.

I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

helloooooooooooooo

and rothjoint, will you please stop shooting at the helicopters ?

thanks

waco - govt moved to fast towards violence
NO - gvt moved to slow towards relief

yeah, they are identical !!!!

Don’t worry Syrinx, it isn’t a full blown US civil war yet, but we are definitely speeding up in that direction. As you’ve been shown many times over, the “WACO-type events” are already happening. They are represented by the many civilian deaths by the hand of their own law enforcement officers using their purported 'non-lethal' taser weapons upon them. Opposition, anger and hatred against the use of 'non-lethal' taser weapons by police is growing rapidly.

The ”groups engaged in maneuver and armed conflict" would develop later on as a result of the “WACO-type events/methods” being used by officers of the law against US citizens. It doesn't make any sense if these "organized groups" would "engage in maneuver and armed conflict" without any particular reason to do so, or without any particular enemy to fight with, or without any particular reason to organize against that enemy wouldn't you agree? That would be totally absurd ofcourse. Helloooooooooooooooo..... knock knock..... anybody home?

Titor specifically mentioned the civil war starting out as “WACO-type events” firstly happening every month. That doesn't sound like a sudden full blown civil war does it? Titor meant it would grow into a full blown US Civil War. And that conflict would “flare up and down for 10 years.” JT: “I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

And it most definitely is getting worse.

Remember:
WACO=
- Innocent/defenseless people dying cruelly & unnecessary
- by the hand of their own officers of the law
- while their deaths should have been avoided
- while their voices and pleas haven't been listened to
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their
death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."
- authorities spreading disinformation regarding the incident to the mass media

For a further detailed explanation I refer to my previous posts at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With regards to the type of civil war as defined by John Titor, let’s have a look again at these two interesting definitions of civil war:

1. Recent civil wars in Central America have been uprisings of poor, rural people who are the majority against a small ruling class made up of the wealthy elite and the military.

2. Some civil wars are also categorized as revolutions when major societal restructuring is a possible outcome of the conflict.

Exactly the type of civil war as described by John Titor. Titor never said it would be a war between urban US citizens vs rural US civilians. It would be a war between the Government and its people. American civilians against the oppressing forces of the Government they were living under.

1. Titor never stated that American civilians would be killing eachother. When Titor mentioned “us” (the country) vs “them” (the cities) he didn’t mean the cities themselves but he meant his enemy who was IN the cities:

”Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.”

Q: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these Presidents?
”The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.”

2. Titor’s enemy was the “American Federal Empire” the forces of the Government we live under right now:

”The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won”.
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

3. The US Military soldiers were killing their countrymen (apparently around 2011 when "outright open fighting was common by then"):

Q: Will soldiers be asked to kill their countrymen?
“I'm not positive but don't they sign a small piece of paper now asking them if they would have a problem with that?”

4. John Titor and his fellow countrymen fought against the Military (apparently around 2011 when "outright open fighting was common by then"):

Q: You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.
JT: “You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

“Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it).”

5. Titor never stated that American civilians in the cities were his enemies. Even Titor himself ones lived in the city. So it wasn't about urban US citizens vs rural US civilians. Titor meant that the division between "cities" and "country" was well defined by the oppressing Government isolating the cities from the country to gain more control. When Titor was asked if it was a stalemate with the resistance/militia hiding out until the cities are wiped out allowing them to surface, he answered:

“The cities were not isolated because of them [ the Militia ]; they were isolated because of us.” [ the US population outside of the cities – the “country” ]

“When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.”

“From the age of 8 to 12, [2006-2010] we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.”

G° : not north and south again was it?
TimeTravel_0 : In 2036, they are our largets trading partner.
TimeTravel_0 : No...more like city angainst country.'
wyrmkin_37 : majorities against minorities.......
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : You know...guns versus no guns.
TimeTravel_0 : Power versus no power.
wyrmkin_37 : time to pour another jack and coke
TimeTravel_0 : Un troops versus no UN troops."

As you can see there’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant with a “US civil war.”

Again, it wasn’t about American civilians against eachother. It was about American civilians against the oppressing forces of the Government they were living under.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by Roth Joint]

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join