It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Maybe you would be interested in this...

In this link you find clear comparisons made between WACO and the Utah Rave.

www.rense.com...

When in the past 12 years have we had an actual event with the same similarities as we have with WACO and the UTAH Rave.

If you don't know what happened at the UTAH RAVE ... LOOK IT UP!

I know i didn't hear about it on the news, I had to find out on the internet.

This is starting to get a little scary. I better buy that piece of land in Pennsylvannia that I was looking at and prepare for the worst. bunker down. good luck to the rest of you.

lets just assume for the argument the utah rave counts. You still are short 7 events for this year

wait ! go ahead and start a camp in pennsylvania ! ATS can film you like big brother 6, and we'll charge $14.99 for people to sign up for the webcam access. can you imagine RJ and his buddies holed up in a trailer in pennsylvania waiting for the end ? that would get huge attention, we'd be rich

[edit on 27-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Mocking, scoffing and sneering... all very unwise when the handwriting is on the wall...

John Titor
"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."
"After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out."

seattlepi.nwsource.com...
Iraq: The U.S. obsession with meeting deadlines for elections and a constitution also heralds another seismic change in who holds power. Washington is eager to declare a famous victory and reduce its troop numbers. The political cost at home is growing.

www.nbc11.com...
Greenspan Voices Concern About Health Of U.S. Economy
Consumer Sentiment Falls In August
August 26, 2005

WASHINGTON -- The nation's top central banker is warning of economic troubles ahead if some things don't change.

Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan told an economic conference that creeping trade protectionism and bloated budget deficits pose a risk to the long-term economic vitality in the United States.

Greenspan said at risk is the increased flexibility of the economy, which has fostered extraordinary resilience to shocks. The Fed chief says maintaining economic flexibility is especially important to deal with what he calls some of America's current economic imbalances: the swollen trade deficit and the housing boom.

In the speech, Greenspan also worries about what will occur as interest rates rise. The Fed has been raising interest rates as it tries to guard against inflation. Greenspan's speech was to a conference titled "The Greenspan Era: Lessons for the Future." The Fed chief, who has been at the central bank's helm for 18 years, plans to step down in just five months.

Greenspan's comments came as a new report indicates that record high oil and gasoline prices may be taking a toll on the mood of consumers. Those who have seen the subscriber-only University of Michigan's report on consumer sentiment say the August index fell to a reading of 89.1. That's down from 92.7 in the mid-month report and 96.5 in July.

The result is well below the expectations of economists.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...
World economy confronts new era of high oil prices
August 28, 2005

PARIS: The world economy has shown tenacious resistance in the face of spiralling oil prices, but a feeling of foreboding has grown recently as consumers and politicians face up to what might prove to be a permanent phenomenon.

Anxiety has grown in the world's biggest oil-consuming nations, where complaints from motorists have increased in volume, prompting responses from governments that have offered suggestions to a problem over which, in most cases, they exert very little control.

The latest change seems to be the acceptance of high oil prices as a permanent development, resulting in "realist language" from politicians, including the US Federal Reserve and French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, says chief economist at HSBC CCF in Paris, Antoine Brunet.

"Central bankers were pretending to think that the increase in oil prices was just a bad moment that would pass," he says.

At the moment, experts are divided about how high oil prices might go, with the most bullish among them forecasting a rate of $100 a barrel in the next two years.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...
Iraq's constitution: Recipe for disaster
U.S. need for success rushes process, leaving out already restive Sunnis
August 28, 2005

The determination of American diplomats in Baghdad over the past few days to force a draft constitution through the Iraqi national assembly at high speed is not aimed at producing a political success to coincide with the birthday of President Bush. But it has everything to do with the desperate need of the White House, as popular support for the war in Iraq ebbs by the day across the United States, to show that it is making progress. It is not Iraqi but U.S. political priorities that are paramount.

It is turning out to be a recipe for disaster. The draft constitution submitted at the last minute Monday night would turn Iraq into a loose federation while the basis for laws would be strongly Islamic.

"There will be no central government like before," declared Humam Hamoudi, the Shiite chairman of the parliamentary committee drawing up the constitution.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Ever heard of "blimps?" They will become our next reality... soon...

www.cbsnews.com...

What are you talking about?
Our next reality??
Blimps have been around for decades. Since the begining of the 20th century. lol, have you been living under a rock or something?

And what does this have to do with Titor?

Ok ThatsJustWeird
, you know what he meant.

This is just more fodder for a possible civil disruption in America. The idea of blimps 'monitoring terrorism' is just...well it's probably the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

There is a quote somewhere, I know im completely mangling the original words but it goes something like...if you stick a rabbit into a pot of boiling water it's going to immediately jump out. If you stick it in a pot of cool water and slowly turn up the heat, it will boil to it's death.

Look around ThatsJustWeird. When you were a kid did you honestly believe America would be such a Orwellian place as it is now? Many are in disbelief but that does not mean that these events are occuring.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."

9th month approaching, so far he is lying.

only 4 months remaining until he's proven a liar.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice

You are a fool if you keep on pretending nothing is wrong...

The handwriting on the wall...

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin"

John Titor
"The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have always been doubtful of Titor....

However, here is something to consider....

- Hurricane Katrina threatens to wipe New Orleans from the face of the globe...

- Its impact to the US economy WILL BE DEVASTATING, not just in terms of infrastructural damage, by also in terms of what it will do to oil prices....

- If it spawns an energy crisis of historic proportions, imagine the ensuing chaos...

- Such an environment could destabilize the socio-political-economic environment of the US, perhaps internationally...martial law or extreme gvt response policy, anyone? Would/could there be any backlash?

Food for thought....

[edit on 28-8-2005 by loam]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a hurricane causing the downfall of western civilization ?

1) turn off the computer
2) open the door
3) go outside and get some fresh air

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
a hurricane causing the downfall of western civilization ?

1) turn off the computer
2) open the door
3) go outside and get some fresh air

LOL...either way....worth the chuckle....

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Ever heard of "blimps?" They will become our next reality... soon...

www.cbsnews.com...

What are you talking about?
Our next reality??
Blimps have been around for decades. Since the begining of the 20th century. lol, have you been living under a rock or something?

And what does this have to do with Titor?

Ok ThatsJustWeird
, you know what he meant.

This is just more fodder for a possible civil disruption in America. The idea of blimps 'monitoring terrorism' is just...well it's probably the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

There is a quote somewhere, I know im completely mangling the original words but it goes something like...if you stick a rabbit into a pot of boiling water it's going to immediately jump out. If you stick it in a pot of cool water and slowly turn up the heat, it will boil to it's death.

Look around ThatsJustWeird. When you were a kid did you honestly believe America would be such a Orwellian place as it is now? Many are in disbelief but that does not mean that these events are occuring.

Look at his post again.
His exact quote was "Ever heard of "blimps?""
Not "ever heard of blimps monitering terror." He also put blimp in quotations. His tone was also negative, like blimps are a bad thing.

Now, to your post...
I suggest you do a little research on how blimps were used in WW1 and WW2. If what Roth wrote is the most bizarre thing you've ever heard of, you seriously need to get out more (and/or read a few history books).

btw, how do you know America is such an "Orwellian" place when you've never even been here?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice

what will the ecxuses be on 1/1/06 ?

1) titor really meant 2006, it was a string of type-o's
2) we are on different universal time lines, in his timeline, it really
happened that way, so he is still legit
3) there was this cop in Va, and he was rude to someone he pulled over, so thats a waco-event

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Blimps have been in use by the US military going way back to the civil war1,WW1..ect.. they were used to spot alltilery, and to map troop movements.

John Titor has made some observations claiming to be a time traveler, but his predictions cannot possibly be that accurate for any time given, given his 2% variance, the Waco type events are not happening in the USA right now, but what about next year, or the year after? John Titor did say that the start of the civil war would be smaller type events growing worse as time gones by IMHO....this hurricane was not mentioned by JT, nor the tsunami, or any other natural disasters. I heard that gas prises will be over $3.00 a gallon soon, I believe this could be the start of a bad tread in the USA[REcession]

And as Far as Debunking anyone, I must have missed those posts.

JT has not been proven wrong so far, but then again it will take time to tell because of his 2% varience....and either this varience is true, or it was a clever way to make his predictions harder to debunk.

so keep your lil civil war goin here, your just stoking the flames of our[USA] differances.

One side of America believes that we are doing a wonderfull thing in Iraq, with Iran next, that dissent about the Iraq war is unpatiotic, and not supporting our troops. The other side of the USA believes that the War was based on BS[like JT said].. and these people believe that supporting our troops means bring our TRoops Home![BTW most of Americans according to the polls support this now]

The truth is ladies and gentleman, since the beginning of the "War on Drugs" and now the "War on Terror"... the only side that are losing there rights on a grand scale are the American Citizens. The terrorists are still fighting for what they believe in, and this year the death toll from terrorists attacks tripled last year. Seems to me no matter how much money and laws that are made, have not brought us any closer to Winning. But we have made Great strides to becoming a police state that would make George Orwell proud.

The thing is nobody saw it comming, we had to be "Enlightened" by a supposed Time Traveler named John Titor.

peace

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
well said DragonLady!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"And as Far as Debunking anyone, I must have missed those posts."

no

you ignored them

round and round we go, where we stop everybody knows.........1/1/06 with no american civil war as predicted by john titor

ok boys and girls for your homework, research 1968. Look at the social and political events, assassinations and riots in america.

then compare to 2005.

this is a cake walk compared to that year, and we didn't run around shooting each other then

lets take thge gloves off. Any american want to make my daughter fatherless because of the Utah rave ? really ? A taser event ? I'll give you my address and we can meet.

THATS WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

titor did NOT predict a war of citizen vs military.
titor did NOT predict an attempted coup of the white house
titor did NOT predict a US militia vs citizen war

he predicted US citizen vs US citizen. Urban vs rural.

anybody wanna come take me on ? Rip my throat out with a knife ? toss a grenade under my car ? blow my brains out ?

Of course not. Its as silly as anyone believing anything titor had to say

[edit on 30-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
John Titor.

November 02, 2000 08:55
Is there a site where I don't need to register personal information to post pictures?

Say O'Docharty or Oliver Williams is the Hoaxer. They may have covered there tracks so well on the net that even if they admit the hoax the Titorites will say there is no proof of them being the hoaxer.... No way to prove it 100%..... zero....zilch

That is till 2012.. "The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012" and if nothing happen's yet there will be the 2% divergent worldline excuse. And the story goes on.....

round and round we go, where we stop everybody knows.........1/1/06 with
[edit on 30-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

I think you will have to move the date up every year or keep at it till 2008--2012 and then some

Titor's Urban vs rural... means the division of states the division of political ideas.
I'm going with something like a Cindy Sheehan scenario "Waco-type events" on a weekly basis, and then the country will finally recognized it as civil war by at least 2008--2012, then lastly Urban areas are nuked by the Soviet Union in 2015.

why civil war is recognized in 2008? probably Jeb Bush is pres

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

titor did NOT predict a war of citizen vs military.
titor did NOT predict an attempted coup of the white house
titor did NOT predict a US militia vs citizen war

he predicted US citizen vs US citizen. Urban vs rural.

Nope. Your wrong (as usual). Titor never said it would be urban US citizens vs rural US civilians.

1. Titor didn't mean that American civilians would be killing eachother. When Titor mentioned “us” (the country) vs “them” (the cities) he didn’t mean the cities themselves but he meant his enemy who was IN the cities:

”Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.”

Q: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these Presidents?
”The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.”

2. Titor’s enemy was the “American Federal Empire” the forces of the Government we live under right now:

”The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won”.
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

3. The US Military soldiers were killing their countrymen (apparently around 2011 when "outright open fighting was common by then"):

Q: Will soldiers be asked to kill their countrymen?
“I'm not positive but don't they sign a small piece of paper now asking them if they would have a problem with that?”

4. John Titor and his fellow countrymen fought against the Military (apparently around 2011 when "outright open fighting was common by then"):

Q: You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.
JT: “You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

“Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it).”

5. Titor never stated that American civilians in the cities were his enemies. Even Titor himself ones lived in the city. So it wasn't about urban US citizens vs rural US civilians. Titor meant that the division between "cities" and "country" was well defined by the oppressing Government isolating the cities from the country to gain more control. When Titor was asked if it was a stalemate with the resistance/militia hiding out until the cities are wiped out allowing them to surface, he answered:

“The cities were not isolated because of them [ the Militia ]; they were isolated because of us.” [ the US population outside of the cities – the “country” ]

“When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.”

“From the age of 8 to 12, [2006-2010] we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.”

G° : not north and south again was it?
TimeTravel_0 : In 2036, they are our largets trading partner.
TimeTravel_0 : No...more like city angainst country.'
wyrmkin_37 : majorities against minorities.......
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : You know...guns versus no guns.
TimeTravel_0 : Power versus no power.
wyrmkin_37 : time to pour another jack and coke
TimeTravel_0 : Un troops versus no UN troops."

As you can see there’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant with a “US civil war.”

It wasn’t about American civilians against eachother. It was about American civilians against the oppressing forces of the Government they were living under. Titor clearly mentioned the two opposing sides of the US Civil War. Two enemies opposed to eachother:

One side of the US Civil War – Titor’s and his fellow countrymen’s enemy:
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

The other side of the US Civil War – The forces of the Government’s enemy:
”I'm not aware of any "mind control" devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.
Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems.” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

Q: Will soldiers be asked to kill their countrymen?
“I'm not positive but don't they sign a small piece of paper now asking them if they would have a problem with that?”

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

btw, how do you know America is such an "Orwellian" place when you've never even been here?

I'm an American. I've lived in America all my life. Just because I'm temporarily living in Wales, UK doesnt negate the fact that I'm an American. At which point were you misinformed that I've never been to America?

I think this fact has been addressed on the thread several times.

Therefore I can pass judgement on my own country.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I'm an American. I've lived in America all my life. Just because I'm temporarily living in Wales, UK doesnt negate the fact that I'm an American. At which point were you misinformed that I've never been to America?

Well when you make comments like "When you were a kid did you honestly believe America would be such a Orwellian place as it is now?" It's very easy to conclude that.

So Roth. The civil war will the Government with the most powerful military in the world, they will be the majority, they will have the UN, they will have the guns, and they will go up against people with no guns, no UN, no power, a minority. And these people last 10 years?
Do you honestly expect people to believe that?
Also, if the UN was on the US governments side, why did Russia start nuking everyone? Russia nuking everyone would be illegal period, but they're also nuking the UN, which would just piss off the entire world body. Russia is smart enough not to do something so stupid.
If they did do something like that, them and their allies would be crushed. Their allies would include the "militia" (or whatever Titor and his gang are called) in the US.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ever heard of the song 4 dead in old Ohio, there was deaths in the civil rights era of the 60's. Just as there are deaths now, now we wait to see if things esculate.

Forcibly giving your opinons about JT bein fake, don't mean you debunked anything, where are the threads about you debunking JT, [or you debunking Anything], when the JT predictions are still playing itself out???

Again, Was there Any Talk in America About Civil War in America Before 2000?.....No there wasn't and you would have been hard pressed to fill one page of posts relating to a civil war in American before 2000, But then Why is it so easy Now????

Setting JT and his predictions aside for a moment, certain things would have to happen in the USA for a civil war to spark IMHO
1 Recession
2 Runaway inflation[eg gas prices]=
3 mass unemployment
4 yet another failure of our government from protecting us from another terroist attack= patiot act II with the into of national ID's

The 2% varience makes sence to me, I can't believe that time travel would be an Exact science.

Why do you people keep tryin to bash Roth Joint, he is an American trying to get you people to see, these events predicted are right on our horizon, whether JT was a time traveler or not, his predictions have a better chance of becomeing true, than not.

We in the USA live in a growing fascist/police state.
The "power" has shifted from by the people for the people...to the government has all the power, and they cater to big business. Speak up now, because after Patiot Act II, you will no longer have that option.

Eagles quote "you can see the stars but still not see the light"

keep your papers in order
live a good clean christian way of life
do not dissent against the government

BTW most of the protesters at Cindy Sheehand camp are verterans, and soccer moms. They had better not come down on these people.

the Afagans lasted like 12 years fighting the Soviets, so yes we could last ten years...

peace

[edit on 30-8-2005 by LDragonFire]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
"The 2% varience makes sence to me, I can't believe that time travel would be an Exact science."

of course it makes sense. It makes sense because you want to believe, and are approaching this form an emotional, not a logical perspective.

2% ? ok

so there are 1.02 waco type events every month
or
1 waco type event every 1.02 months ?

at least we solved one thing. Now we know what the excuse will be
2% variance ! you guys will be chanting that until 2012.....

for the believers;
1)anyone packing up their stuff for the big move ? you better get going
2)anyone in such a blind rage about the utah raves you are ready to murder other americans ?
3)anyone preparing to go to CNN or 60 minutes to save the 4 billion people that are doomed ?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Martial Law in New Orleans? Does this support Titor?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join