It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Originally posted by NoJustice
The street! That's something you should try Roth Joint, go outside. Get a life.

You're getting angry and insulting people now because they don't believe in your rediculously far fetched RELIGION LIKE believe that John Titor is a Time Traveling prophet, get over it.

Have I perhaps touched a soft spot or simply where it really hurts “NoJustice?”

Is that why you are calling Bush an “American Psycho” but thinks it’s great he wants nuclear power plants?

Isn't it interesting how much energy people invest in order to try to "debunk" a story that must be a "hoax" according to them?

If Titor's chronicles would be so insignificant, then why so much effort, why so many many posts, why would anyone bother at all? Why would you bother at all “NoJustice?”

Apparently this thread really excites you and here I am thinking you were “bored and it's getting no where?”

As far as “insulting” people, well, I guess I am just a little smarter in “putting my finger on the spot” … I suppose you’ve tried it as well albeit it a bit childish, but hey, keep on practising!

Hey Roth and WheretoHide I have a question, do you go out in public and tell people about this stuff? coworkers? or what about your parents? or is it a "secret" internet thing that you know about.

"Hey mom, there's something I want to tell you, but...I just don't know how"

And also, serious question, how old are each of you? Just curious. There's no reason you should be ashamed to tell.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

Hrrm, you seem to be the only one taking this as an insult. Why would it be an insult for you tell other people outside the internet about this if you believe in it so much? I think we're getting to the truth here. You're a scared little boy who talks big on the internet but doesn't have the guts to go out in public and stand up for what he believes in. You avoided these questions because I believe you don't tell anyone else outside of ATS about your "big secret"

You're just like Titor, talks big on the internet, but a fraud in real life.

It makes sense I mean you took the word John Titor and just rearranged the words into Roth Joint, you try to be just like him, but you're trying to be someone that played a practical joke on you that you havent' realized. I've given up trying to make you realize this, I'll just sit back and laugh.

Just remember, anybody can talk big on the internet, it takes a man to stand up for what he believes in to others offline.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hrrm, you seem to be the only one taking this as an insult. Why would it be an insult for you tell other people outside the internet about this if you believe in it so much? I think we're getting to the truth here. You're a scared little boy who talks big on the internet but doesn't have the guts to go out in public and stand up for what he believes in. You avoided these questions because I believe you don't tell anyone else outside of ATS about your "big secret"

You're just like Titor, talks big on the internet, but a fraud in real life.

It makes sense I mean you took the word John Titor and just rearranged the words into Roth Joint, you try to be just like him, but you're trying to be someone that played a practical joke on you that you havent' realized. I've given up trying to make you realize this, I'll just sit back and laugh.

Just remember, anybody can talk big on the internet, it takes a man to stand up for what he believes in to others offline.

Oh boy, lets draw some old cliches out of the closet.
You really got to come up with something better "NoJustice." As the "real man" you claim to be I expected something more from you like "I registered on ATS exactly one day after your first post." You disappoint me now "NoJustice." Tell me... what is your "big secret?"
Oh btw, yes, it's so easy to talk big on the internet, however, it's more entertaining if someone else is doing it too. In the meantime I'll take some popcorn.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You're not making any sense Roth Joint. You try to turn things around on people when it's you who has the rediculous opinions. We're "crazy" because we don't believe in a "time traveling prophet"
I have no "big secret" why are you trying to turn this around, you are the one who thinks he does. Because you "know" about something the regular public doesn't, too bad it only exists in your head.

So you still didn't answer the question, do you (honestly) discuss this outside the internet? Because if not you're a pathetic joke. Why is it so hard to answer? The truth hurts?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You're not making any sense Roth Joint. You try to turn things around on people when it's you who has the rediculous opinions. We're "crazy" because we don't believe in a "time traveling prophet"

Why would you be crazy if you do not believe that time travel is possible? I never expected you or anybody else to believe that. What you believe or not believe is entirely your responsibility. But ofcourse you understand that if Tesla, Edison and Einstein would NOT believe in their own fascinating imaginations of their own minds in their own time periods we would probably not live our society as we do today.

I have no "big secret" why are you trying to turn this around, you are the one who thinks he does. Because you "know" about something the regular public doesn't, too bad it only exists in your head.

You underestimate the power of thought. Everything created upon this earth first started in our minds. Without first believing our creations, they would NEVER be here.

So you still didn't answer the question, do you (honestly) discuss this outside the internet? Because if not you're a pathetic joke. Why is it so hard to answer? The truth hurts?

I could easily answer that question "NoJustice" but unfortunately for you, I won't discuss my private life with a stranger on the internet. Fair enough wouldn't you think?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That's just enough you've proven my point. Answering "yes I tell people about Titor" is too private too reveal? that's a joke. Titor is fake and his strongest believers are ashamed to even tell people about him. The mind can work for you or against you my friend, and Titor has messed your head up BIG time. You should be ashamed to give away your complete trust so easy. But this has gotten pointless it's equal to trying to change someones religion, you'll never admit to being wrong. I'm moving on, see ya.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That's just enough you've proven my point. Answering "yes I tell people about Titor" is too private too reveal? that's a joke. Titor is fake and his strongest believers are ashamed to even tell people about him. The mind can work for you or against you my friend, and Titor has messed your head up BIG time. You should be ashamed to give away your complete trust so easy. But this has gotten pointless it's equal to trying to change someones religion, you'll never admit to being wrong. I'm moving on, see ya.

It's sad you still don't realize/recognize where I stand on this issue. I am more concerned about the next generation. In a way they are "our children." In fact, they are one of my greatest concerns. You do realize where we are heading for do you? "Young people need wisdom." That's all I have to say for now.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Originally posted by Frosty
Land Seizure or Emminent Domain is a Liberal Concept, take a look at the judges who disented, Thomas, Rehnquist and Scalia, O'Connor was the swing vote. All the liberal/left judges voted in favour of this tactic. Here in Texas, the state legislature has already passed law forbidding ED; Texas is a red State.

So tell me cowboy,when will you stop selling crap instead of beef?

www.txfb.org...

August 5, 2005

Eminent domain bill fails in first session

Even though the Texas House and Senate demonstrated overwhelming support to prevent private property from being condemned for economic development purposes, the two chambers could not agree on how best to address the issue during the first special session of the Texas Legislature. As a result, SB 62 by Sen. Kyle Janek (R-Houston) died without a compromise being reached.

Texas Farm Bureau President Kenneth Dierschke had called for the Senate to join the Texas House in passing a constitutional amendment allowing Texas citizens to limit local governments' use of eminent domain for condemnation of private property for economic development. He said that without protections in the state constitution, a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision could "set the stage for an assault on private property rights."

"No property is safe," he said during the first special session. "Texans should decide this issue at the ballot box."

I am not a cowboy. You are wrong. The bill has been passed, the link you provided deals with what to do when companies want to seize land and use the SC decision to back them.

The link you provided states information regarding the bill:

Diershke praised the Texas House for passing a constitutional amendment dealing with the issue. Following the U.S. Supreme Court's recent ruling in the Kelo versus New London case, private property advocate groups, including the Texas Farm Bureau, asked Gov. Rick Perry to add the issue to the current special session call.

www.chron.com...

AUSTIN - Private property owners would be protected from state and local governments seizing their land for economic development purposes under a bill overwhelmingly approved by the Texas House Sunday night.

The bill, drafted in response to a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision allowing eminent domain seizures for economic development projects, gained final passage 136-0.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm honestly amazed at the turn of events in this thread.
I've got a few things to say though, please allow me to speak my mind.

1. I am an American. I live in Oregon (northwestern region for you out of the country people) the northwest has a reputation for being totally divided. Washington (the area just above Oregon) is the most divided state in the country, and Oregon is followed right behind.
The problem with this division is that it's an absolute madhouse during any elections or voting processes. Yes, people do get violent, I've heard of people punching other people for just being part of a certain political party. The result of all this craziness is the next generation that's growing is neither one party or the other, there are a LOT of inbetweens. I, am one of them.
2. To say "NO American wants civil war" is absolutely incorrect. Growing up in the northwest I've watched as the government has screwed us over millions of times, from cutting down forests that were previously protected, to ousting elderly out of their homes to make way for some factory. Many people in the region have been feeling that the government hasn't been listening to our pleas, and that it's nearing a time to remove ourselves from the US (like they'll ever let us do that). I often feel like America is too big for itself, it's extremely diverse, and I personally believe that it needs to chop itself up. Whether the government does it itself, or through civil war- there are people who share this idea.
3. I don't know if John Titor was a time traveler or not, and I don't think we'll ever be 100% sure. No Matter What. If his predictions come true, then there will always be the doubt that perhaps he was just really smart, or that he predicted events that would happen anyways. All I know, is that there's some eerieness to it all.
4. Why are people getting so crazy about the topic of John Titor? I mean, if you don't believe he was genuine, or you think he was a big ol' jerk, then leave the rest of us alone, I won't shove him down your throat if you don't shove your stuff down mine.

and in closing, I vote Indigo_Child for the wayabovetopsecret award. I may be an American, but I'm not an idiotic one.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Mbuhir, I just voted you for the Way above award for the following reason. Your statement:

4. Why are people getting so crazy about the topic of John Titor? I mean, if you don't believe he was genuine, or you think he was a big ol' jerk, then leave the rest of us alone, I won't shove him down your throat if you don't shove your stuff down mine.

This is a question I've been asking for over 2 years. Why the hostility over this? Why not wait and watch?

I have my own concept on who JT was, as do several others.

Mine is that he contacted us from the future via the internet. The pictures were bogus in an effort to protect himself, IMO. He did not physically time travel. Go ahead, slam me, but what is the purpose?

Be patient, we will know in two years if John Titor was real. His statements will convince you if he was real or not. Not the believers or debunkers.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Okay, I am a little drunk so this post may or may not make as much sense as I would like it too. However, the only civil war that is going on in the US right now is behind the keyboard. There is no fighting, nothing close to a civil war. Just be honest and think of this scenario: Would you be willing to kill one of your own countrymen because of your political affiliation? Your religion? Your beliefs on any matter? I know I wouldn't. Most people wouldn't. Hell, if most people would, half the US would be dead. I can not and will not believe in John Titor based on the fact that I have too much hope for humanity, and don't believe we are willing to MURDER each other over nothing. A coup de tat is NOT a civil war, and if that happens due to restrictions in freedoms by the government than that is one thing. Had John Titor meant a Coup de tat he would have said it, which he didn't. He strictly said a civil war, the outright killing of people that live in your own country. There would be no reason nor cause for such a thing to happen, at least not yet. Please, if you wish the US to collapse, fine. However, don't be a moron and post crap that you read from the liberal media and claim it as fact as you have never visited this fine country. People will ALWAYS be angry about politics, get over it. There is so much propaganda outside and inside the US that is telling people to hate this fine country, and guess what? You are falling for it. I am so sick of having to explain to you people why you aren't rational, please come back down to earth. THERE IS NO CIVIL WAR IN THE UNITED STATES.

PS-Go Bears. You want a prophecy, the Chicago Bears 11-5 this season.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I agree with most of Ryanp's comments.

Currently, yes, the level of things in the united states right now is not great enough for us to start killing each other. In Oregon, there has been some violence against each other for political views, but no one has killed anyone for it (at least, not meant to. More like the "you're such an idiot I must punch you").
Another thing to remember, Titor said it was basically a citizens versus the government type of war. While there are some rights of ours being taken away, it's not gotten to the point of we're going to fight against the government.

I'm not saying it won't happen. Titor said it started in 2004/05 and was obvious in 2008. Titor could be a fraud, and nothing will happen. Who knows? All I am sure of is what is going on at the here and now, things could escalate, or they could decline, or they could stay the same.

I am not saying that I crave a civil war, or that I outwardly simply just want it to happen. I'm saying... there's a snapping point for some people.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I read somewhere, and I don't remember where, and i can't find a link.

But it says that the upcoming civil war starts at a College in New York, were students are protesting the preparations for War in Korea. Some of the protesters are killed by the Riot Police, and things escilate from there.

Its not going to be Dems vs. Reps. but it will be the people vs. the govt.
However, there will be many Republicans that side with the Govt. over the "Rebels" who will be labeled "Domestic Terrorists".

When there is no more power left in the US. Constitution, the people will/must Revolt.

WE CAN STOP IT! Vote for a LIBERTARIAN in the 2008 election.
They believe in small central Govt. and strong State Powers, and MORE RIGHTS for you and me.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I am not a cowboy. You are wrong. The bill has been passed, the link you provided deals with what to do when companies want to seize land and use the SC decision to back them.

The bill, drafted in response to a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision allowing eminent domain seizures for economic development projects, gained final passage 136-0.

I know Frosty.

But that bill, approved by the Texas House also makes clear that:

* Eminent domain can still be used for traditional purposes such as railroads, public roads, utility services, water and wastewater projects and drainage projects.

* It would allow economic development seizures if the land is blighted and harmful to the public.

* It added an exemption for ports to condemn property to "operate" or do "industrial development."

* It included a provision that made the court responsible for determining if the condemnation was for economic development purposes.

* It allows a property owner to receive "replacement value" if their property is condemned for economic development purposes.

Dierschke warned that cities and other local governmental entities are determined to expand tax base, and pursue economic development, at the expense of private landowners and homeowners.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A common argument that is always made regarding John Titor's Civil War is: 'Are you willnig to kill your countymen over their religion, politcal beliefs, economic status.'

The answer that is always returned is 'Of course not'.

But that still does not negate the fact that people, all over the US are willing to kill for their beliefs. I mean, it has happen in the past.

Just because you arent willing to step up and kill for your beliefs, hundreds if not thousands have already been 'stocking' up on supplies for the coming 'revolution'.

The same goes with religious extremist. Just because you don't feel the need to kill in the name of your God doesnt negate the fact that extremist are ready and willing to strap on a belt of explosives and proclaim 'God is good' before killing innocent civilians.

Posing the question 'Are you willing to kill for your beliefs?' means nothing to most here. We don't operate like that. But I can assure you that there are people spread across the US that do have this militant mentality.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Posing the question 'Are you willing to kill for your beliefs?' means nothing to most here. We don't operate like that. But I can assure you that there are people spread across the US that do have this militant mentality.

100% correct, I've met some.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

A common argument that is always made regarding John Titor's Civil War is: 'Are you willnig to kill your countymen over their religion, politcal beliefs, economic status.'

Not a big Titor fan but when I came across this article I had this thread in mind.

www.editorandpublisher.com...

Man Kills Another in Dispute Over War, Press and Police Call It a First

By E&P Staff

Published: August 06, 2005 6:30 PM ET

NEW YORK It was bound to happen sooner or later, and in what newspapers in Kentucky are calling a first, one American has killed another in a dispute over the Iraq war.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe this? Its pathetic! Time-travelling? Apparantly, at least according to some science and boolks about the future that time travelling is to dangerous because the worm holes are chemically unstable and are prone to collapsing at any time! He is clearly a fraud, he is just researching some prophecies and re-writing them to make them look different! Think about it!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
My point is, Roth, that you make some very good and valid arguments, but when it comes down to the clear picture, Mad cow disease has been here way before John Titor. So has Tasers, so has CERN. Do you see what I'm saying?

-Chris

Yep, I do Legend.

Regarding the Tasers I know what you mean, but the newly developed (non) lethal M26/X26 Tasers used by the Police are an entirely new breed of "non-lethal" electro-torture weapon systems. And so are the new "non-lethal" microwave-torture weapons used by the Army.

www.news-leader.com.../20050725/NEWS/507250362

July 25, 2005

Troops in Iraq will soon be shooting an experimental weapon that fires an invisible beam of energy instead of bullets to repel insurgents without killing civilians.

Millimeter-length radiation fired by the Active Denial System penetrates just below the surface of the skin to cause an excruciating burning sensation until it is turned off. Extensive testing has shown no lasting damage, the military said.

The weapon will be demonstrated in public this summer and in Iraq within months. It is the first in what could become a catalog of energy beams that aim to ease one of the war's toughest problems.

Regarding CERN, I know there are many experiments but John Titor specifically referred to one involving very high energies using protons and smashing them together. This exact experiment has only recently started in 2005.

What is remarkable about Titor’s “prediction” is that they will accidentally create microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron. As of yet we haven’t been informed with such an outcome. The more fascinating such a “prediction” is when we will be informed of these type of microsingularities indeed being a fraction of the size of an electron...

Regarding Mad Cow disease, John Titor referred to the new variant of "Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease" that is caused by eating infected animal parts or contaminated food as opposed to spontaneous/sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease of which people indeed have been dying for decades at a rate of one in a million all over the world without anyone eating contaminated meat.

Titor also said this new variant Mad Cow/Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease would become pandemic. Isn’t that interesting? It hasn’t become pandemic as we know of yet, but it’s surely interesting to know that Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in humans is caused when proteins in the body deform in shapes called "prions" eventually forming rope-like structures in the brain (amyloid fibrils) that kill brain cells and leave spongy holes in the brain.

These clump forming prions are ALSO associated with the degenerative brain disorders Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's disease (albeit it different prions for each disease).

Did you know that in a study published in the Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience of 1995, investigators reported that 3 out of 12 patients diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease were found to actually have had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease when autopsied? That’s because Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease symptoms are remarkably similar to those of Alzheimer's disease.

So, who knows, how many cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease are already among us? Nobody really knows. Once you are infected it still takes many years to incubate. It’s only once it becomes active, the prions will grow exponentially carrying out their degenerating and ultimately deadly mission.

If new research supports that approximately 10 percent of all Alzheimer's disease related deaths are in fact misdiagnosed Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease cases, then 10,000 to 40,000 Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease deaths will suddenly appear in America each year. That would be an epidemic.

John Titor
“You mean other than the mad cow pandemic…”
“Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.”

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint

Not a big Titor fan but when I came across this article I had this thread in mind.

www.editorandpublisher.com...

Man Kills Another in Dispute Over War, Press and Police Call It a First

By E&P Staff

Published: August 06, 2005 6:30 PM ET

NEW YORK It was bound to happen sooner or later, and in what newspapers in Kentucky are calling a first, one American has killed another in a dispute over the Iraq war.

big deal. Men kill each other over sporting events, or anything they feel strongly about. That is done by someone who isn't quite all there in the head.

You know what will happen in 2008? I will be the first to prophecise this. There will be a headline in some newspaper, about the election. The headlines will have the word civil war in them and explain how split the country is right vs. left. Now, this isn't news, but someone on this board will be like "OH MY GOD JOHN TITOR IS RIGHT!" Why? Who knows. Will he be? NO!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Regarding the Tasers I know what you mean, but the newly developed (non) lethal M26/X26 Tasers used by the Police are an entirely new breed of "non-lethal" electro-torture weapon systems. And so are the new "non-lethal" microwave-torture weapons used by the Army.

That is the army. The army isn't planning to go out onto the streets and start shooting at American citizens. That quote that keeps coming up, "When they say 'their enemies,' they're talking about YOU." Can you see the army marching down the street and start zapping kids who are littering?

Regarding CERN, I know there are many experiments but John Titor specifically referred to one involving very high energies using protons and smashing them together. This exact experiment has only recently started in 2005.

Actually, that experiment started way back in the 1930's when scientists were working on bombs for WW2.

What is remarkable about Titor’s “prediction” is that they will accidentally create microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron. As of yet we haven’t been informed with such an outcome. The more fascinating such a “prediction” is when we will be informed of these type of microsingularities indeed being a fraction of the size of an electron...

I agree, that will be fascinating, and I know this announcement is bound to be released sometime soon. The thing is, I don't think that it could be considered a valid prediction, because, like I said, this experiment was being worked on for the past 70 years. The scientists at CERN know that they could accidentally create a microsingularity, which is why they're so careful with it.

Sorry, I would go on, but quite frankly, I don't know anything about Mad-Cow, or any disease of the sort.

-Chris

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join