It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sphinx high priest, there's really no point in going on and on. If you read simulcra's last point, he just gave another built in excuse. If someone came out and said "I'm John Titor and it's a scam" he still wouldn't believe it.

None of you have proved he does exist, a couple of tazer incidents and some scientists saying that it could be, but isn't yet possible is FAR FROM PROVING A MAN TIME TRAVELED FROM 2036!

They've created a puzzle in their minds they can never solve, nothing can convince them this is a hoax, but yet nothing will prove it's real except for some Civil War that won't happen, but yet look at the built in excuses. They'll say "well on this time line we must of prevented it" They twist his words to convince themselves he is real, and when something he says doesn't happen they blame it on the time line, it is sad really.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Also, John Titor lives in Florida, not Michigan.

Actually, it is stated in the book that his family moved to an undisclosed location after Titor went back to his timeline. He doesn't live in Florida anymore.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
None of you have proved he does exist, a couple of tazer incidents and some scientists saying that it could be, but isn't yet possible is FAR FROM PROVING A MAN TIME TRAVELED FROM 2036!

Belitteling the growing amount of horrendous taser deaths and statements regarding time travel from highly respected scientists is not a very smart thing to do.

Besides that, John Titor has made some other remarkable "predictions" you might want to take a look at. It doesn't hurt to grow in insights.

** March 19, 2003: US IRAQ invasion on basis of “suspected” possession of WMDs

John Titor
“None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

*** December 26, 2004: TSUNAMI South-East Asia - 100,000+ People died in just one day

John Titor
“I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow.”

*** March/April, 2005: TERRI SCHIAVO & PATRIOT ACT – Discussions individual Constitutional Rights

John Titor
“As you know, my interest is in history and in the paradox of thought. I do however, find it interesting how important the Constitution became to the average US citizen's life, if even for a short moment.”

*** March, 2005: CERN is building world’s largest particle physics “proton-proton” collider conveying extremely high currents without any loss of energy and therefore able to bend the trajectory of protons that are accelerated at near speed of light. Researchers point out that one result produced by this accelerator might be the creation of lrge quantities of minimum-size black holes (micro-singularities)

John Titor
“Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line and they will be smashing very fast and high-energy particles together. One of the more odd and potentially dangerous items produced from this increase in energy will be microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron.”
“I'm pretty sure they have a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN. The one I'm referring toinvolves very high energies using protons.”
“My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future.”
TimeTravel_0: “They will accidently create microsingularities.”

*** July, 2005: G.W BUSH NOMINATES JUDGE JOHN G. ROBERTS TO THE US SUPREME COURT in a desperate attempt to hold the country together, however one area where Judge Roberts disregards for the Constitution & the Bill of Rights is evident is the protection of Property Rights

John Titor
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I realized as I was driving home from work that I was thinking about this thread for about 15 mintes.

Thats waaaaay to much time out of my life.

So in conclusion, I believe John Titor was a very clever, intelligent poster who wanted to point out that western civilization is on the brink of catastrophic changes to our way of life, but nothing more. I actualy agree with that. Just not the rest of his claims.

If you have a different point of view, I won't try to change it.

cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Besides that, John Titor has made some other remarkable "predictions" you might want to take a look at. It doesn't hurt to grow in insights.

Make up your mind Roth. Is Titor a time traveler or a prophet? He made no predictions if he was who he said he was. He only commented on his past. That is not necessarily our future.

On a side note, I was listening to Coast 2 Coast the other night and heard a caller say that Titor had gone rogue and the Time Police were after him.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Alright this is getting annoying for those who believe he's a fake then leave it at that. for those who believe he is real then drop it! this is getting a little dumb. maybe he's right maybe he's not who cares! OK

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

sphinx high priest, there's really no point in going on and on. If you read simulcra's last point, he just gave another built in excuse. If someone came out and said "I'm John Titor and it's a scam" he still wouldn't believe it.

If someone came out and claimed they are 'John Titor' they would need to back up the claim. I mean given the current circumstances, this is a massive claim. There would be no doubt that you would need to give sufficient evidence. It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

None of you have proved he does exist,

No one has proved that he doesnt exist. Those who have posted on this threadhave given ample evidence backing up John Titor's claims. That's reason enough to believe that something substantial is actually happening here.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Titor's predictions are so vague, and I thought he wasn't suposed to give any specifics.

"Iraq has nukes." Who came up that propoganda? Mr.Titor.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Titor's predictions are so vague, and I thought he wasn't suposed to give any specifics.

"Iraq has nukes." Who came up that propoganda? Mr.Titor.

Vague? Really?

Let us compare a few of Titor’s intriguing ways of making “predictions” in the form of seemingly cryptic “questions.”

John Titor
”None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

I am curious? Will anyone be upset if Florida’s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current “confusion?”

“After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.”

The latter might be the most perfect example of another seemingly cryptic but actually very clear “prediction.” Distribution, bicycle tires, bike and 2008. Must have something to do with….

Vague? I wouldn't think so. Maybe you just need to think a little harder...

Now. Let us analyze Titor's "prediction" regarding the Iraq war.

John Titor
“None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

The answer as to what John Titor meant to say is simple. He was talking about the “things that were set in motion years ago,” meaning that the focus was on Iraq for a long time.

The years before and around 2000 (when John Titor made his "prediction") the public systematically has been fed with information concerning Iraq developing nuclear weapons, which ultimately appeared to be just a lie (or BS) in order to prepare the public and make them more willing into accepting that war.

Titor was talking about the next (Iraq) war clearly mentioning it as the follow up on the previous (Iraq) war.

That's why John Titor's "prediction" is so fascinating. He made his remarks in a time period (2000/2001) where everyone believed that Saddam was indeed in possession of nuclear weapons which ultimately appeared to be BS (just as Titor "predicted" it) in order to prepare the public for an Iraq war and make them more willing into accepting that war.

Titor was talking about the next (Iraq) war clearly mentioning it as the follow up on the previous (Iraq) war. So Titor clearly showed his knowledge of a coming "next war" against Iraq which indeed happened under G.W. Bush.

Furthermore it’s interesting to note that Titor made a clear distinction between that war and the US civil war! Clearly he meant this next war (Iraq) taking place before the US civil war when everyone could still be united and whipped up into accepting that war…….

Because, how great are the chances that the public could be "whipped up" again into accepting another war now? Not so great as back then in 2003 that's for sure. Titor somehow knew that. That's perhaps why he mentioned his "civil unrest" (social unrest) around the next Presidential "Election" in 2004.

Titor was talking about the propaganda regarding Iraq supposedly being in possession of nuclear weapons. Whether Iraq was indeed having nuclear weapons or not is irrelevant. It was this propaganda that was clearly BS to whip everyone up into accepting the already planned "next war" against Iraq. If nuclear weapons would have been found it would be just be an extra bonus.

Again, clearly Titor's "prediction" was remarkable in a time period (2000/2001) where everyone swallowed the propaganda tactics of Iraq posing a nuclear threat to the world. Titor knew it was nothing more then propaganda and rethoric. He knew the hidden cards underneath the table.

To predict a war is one thing, however, to "predict" another war in Iraq under false pretences where everyone would be whipped up into accepting it exactly as it happened, is another thing.

What's even more interesting is that John Titor "predicted" that it would happen before 2005, the start of a civil war in the United States of which we already can see the signs developing with the installation of Patriot Act II.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
man now after tearing everything apart. it comes out HE IS A FAKE!!!

he might be from the future I'll give him that but is there any possibility that his future is different from ours I mean maybe he could even have been wrong by exaggerating!!!

whoa there was a book!!! that explains it! john titor is trying to sell his book by making you all fear a war thats never goin to happen by making you think that he is a hero!

HE IS A MILITARY PRANK

[edit on 3-8-2005 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
he might be from the future I'll give him that but is there any possibility that his future is different from ours I mean maybe he could even have been wrong by exaggerating!!!

Ok, so you believe he's from the future but he is lying to us? Ok..well good enough I suppose.

whoa there was a book!!! that explains it! john titor is trying to sell his book by making you all fear a war thats never goin to happen by making you think that he is a hero!

Alright so youre saying John Titor went back in time to tell us about a false future in order to just sell his book for currency that is probably invalid in 2036? I hate to reiteriate this but John Titor did not write the 'John Titor' Book on Amazon.com.

[edit on 8/3/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

man now after tearing everything apart. it comes out HE IS A FAKE!!!

HE IS A MILITARY PRANK

[edit on 3-8-2005 by ArtemisFowl]

Sure. My name is ArtemisFowl and I declare that absolutely no new laws have been implemented that erode the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Everything is just as it was 5 years ago. There have been no changes whatsoever in this country. I am now going to bed for a restful and safe sleep knowing that my president and BB are happily watching over me. Goodnight.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Remember a few post above I mentioned a certain Mr. Scumbag, Dirtball JohnTitor.com webmaster?

This man has nothing to do with the any John Titor prediction yet he is trying his hardest to cash out on this internet phenomena.

All the following items Mr. Scumbag, Dirtball webmaster is trying to push on his equally scummy and dirtballish website.

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Remember a few post above I mentioned a certain Mr. Scumbag, Dirtball JohnTitor.com webmaster?

This man has nothing to do with the any John Titor prediction yet he is trying his hardest to cash out on this internet phenomena.

All the following items Mr. Scumbag, Dirtball webmaster is trying to push on his equally scummy and dirtballish website.

Pathetic.

thank you simulcra! someone notices something correct

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ok, so you believe he's from the future but he is lying to us? Ok..well good enough I suppose.

Alright so youre saying John Titor went back in time to tell us about a false future in order to just sell his book for currency that is probably invalid in 2036? I hate to reiteriate this but John Titor did not write the 'John Titor' Book on Amazon.com.

[edit on 8/3/2005 by Simulacra]

I did put 2 different statements in 1 woops anyway who cares if theres a war I sure don't

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Sure. My name is ArtemisFowl and I declare that absolutely no new laws have been implemented that erode the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Everything is just as it was 5 years ago. There have been no changes whatsoever in this country. I am now going to bed for a restful and safe sleep knowing that my president and BB are happily watching over me. Goodnight.

Sure. My name is Roth Joint and I can't believe everyone doesn't agree with me that someone time traveled from the year 2036. Bad things are happening and he said bad things would happen so I am close minded to think he was a fraud. It is impossible that a man didn't time travel from 2036. It's even funny to think that it didn't happen. I ignore that the constitution has been in jeopordy long before Titor came on the internet and spoke the GOSPEL such as in the Clinton years with the Oklahoma City bombing and the Effective Death Penalty Act that he couldn't pass a year before the bombings that passed after the bombings, and the Patriot Act which happened right after 9/11, and only pay attention to the constitution this year before I only care about what fits the Titor story. I ignore that the man was here just months before 9/11 and failed to mention it because again it doesn't fit in with my Titor agenda and because he selectively doesn't want to warn people about their own deaths without any pattern or reasoning. I also ignore that the U.S. Government has wanted control of the Gulf Region for many years and it was discussed in the PNAC by Dick Chaney and Rumsfield and others that we need to be occupied there in early 2000, but instead I credit Titor with saying there would be another war with Iraq that everyone already saw coming. I am taking away from real conspiracies and Government corruption by crediting it all to a man on the internet who traveled from 2036, it is worth it because I want to be right and I don't care about the truth. I have a built in excuse to never be wrong because of the whole time frame garbage, who in the world would not see it exactly the way I do?

[edit on 3-8-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sure. My name is Roth Joint and I can't believe everyone doesn't agree with me that someone time traveled from the year 2036. Bad things are happening and he said bad things would happen so I am close minded to think he was a fraud. It is impossible that a man didn't time travel from 2036. It's even funny to think that it didn't happen. I ignore that the constitution has been in jeopordy long before Titor came on the internet and spoke the GOSPEL such as in the Clinton years with the Oklahoma City bombing and the Effective Death Penalty Act that he couldn't pass a year before the bombings that passed after the bombings, and the Patriot Act which happened right after 9/11, and only pay attention to the constitution this year before I only care about what fits the Titor story. I ignore that the man was here just months before 9/11 and failed to mention it because again it doesn't fit in with my Titor agenda and because he selectively doesn't want to warn people about their own deaths without any pattern or reasoning. I am taking away from real conspiracies and Government corruption by crediting it all to a man on the internet who traveled from 2036, it is worth it because I want to be right and I don't care about the truth. I have a built in excuse to never be wrong because of the whole time frame garbage, how could the who world not see it exactly the way I do?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Artemis, your last three posts had nothing to contribute to the thread except posting errors and faces. If you have anything to say about Titor, then please say it. If you made a posting error, then edit your post. Otherwise, read the John Titor story, because you apparently have no idea what you're talking about.

To clear things up, Johntitor.com used to be an archive of JT's posts. He started with all the merch because he's money-hungry after helping this "lawyer" gather posts to put into the book. Now he's selling coffee mugs that he bought for $5, for $15. He's completely lost the whole point of his website. He's such a prick that he insults everyone who doesn't believe John Titor. I remember about two years ago, he said, "Look at those trolls at ATS."

No one saw it, did they?

Roth, are you trying to say that before John came on to the Internet, that the Constitution was all fine and dandy? Are you trying to say that people weren't having their rights taken away before the Bush Administration? He came online and told us things that I could have said after four years of taking politics in high school. I am not saying I completely don't believe him anymore, I'm saying he didn't make any real predictions. CERN was already working on things that could have triggered a black hole. Does the media know anything about science? The media couldn't have said, "CERN is working on things that could possibly have triggered a microsingularity."

(Sorry, I was on a tanget there for a second) My point is, Roth, that you make some very good and valid arguments, but when it comes down to the clear picture, Mad cow disease has been here way before John Titor. So has Tasers, so has CERN. Do you see what I'm saying?

-Chris

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
you are right legend and I shall look at the john titor story thank you for setting things straight

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here comes another Roth Joint tazer article spree soon, I'm sure.

I think me and Legend have made enough points that actually are closer to the real truth. So it's time you move on and convince other people Roth Joint, you've lost this one.

I know you won't move on though, being right is the most important thing for you huh? If Roth Joint believes there was a man who time traveled from the future, then the whole world better too!

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join