It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok and as I said there is a big difference between wars starting and open conflict.

How do we know the civil war hasnt already started? How do we know somewhere in the US there isn't a group carrying out small robberie's, hoarding weapons, recruiting, and training for a agenda of war?

THAT could be the start of the war and no one here would necessarily know of it. As I said before if by 2008 their isnt a clear and open civil war It will completly once and for all disprove Titor in my opinion. That said I still beleive we will have the war wheter he was fake or not.

Actually if you read my statement before last you would know I own land just outside a small-mid sized town which is trying to expand.

Also if you had been paying attention the last few weeks you would realize eminent domain laws have forever changed. Justice O'Connor bluntly criticized the change saying it would allow for all types of private enterprise to use eminent domain to take other private partie's land. As long as they can say it will provide some sort of public benefit. (In that case specifically tax dollars, which ALL private business's generate for local economy.)

Yes the non-letal weapons has been discussed to death. Never the less everything I said was true.

As for the small towns dieing I have personal experience to vouch for that. I will not name the towns because of what I am about to write below. Several small towns around me are slowly dieing because they cannot continue to support themselves. Even five years ago small towns were pretty much self reliant. Regulations, and tax laws have changed just enough that local food supplies and such are harder to support. Thus cost is raised but wages in the area are not. Debt insues and slowly the town dies and the people are being relegated to "inner-city" type life. I have lived in Denver, CO near Five Points while its not the worst by far. I do know what inner-city life looks like. It looks a lot like home. ( A small country town).

As for the farmer's they are still scratchign out a living. As you probably know most "farmers" and "countryfolk" are a live and let live bred. Their lively hood is near gone. All they need is one person a little to pissed off and smart enough to keep their head below the hill till they are ready.

Stand up against what? ...

Corporate leeching of America, Corruption, People in power that lie to get what they want. There really is a LONG list.

quote: Disease, starvation, poverty, debt, bankruptcy are all majorly on the rise in country area's and small towns.
Now this isn't true. Next time you go to a city, look around. Open your eyes. Then go to the inner city areas. Look around. Open your eyes.
Then go to a small country town. I guarentee you you'll be breathing a sigh of relief.

This is VERY true. If you are passing through a small town you will never see it. You have to know the people there. Small towns hide their problems internally very well. That does not mean the problems arent there. I see exactly what I said in my friend's family's. I see it across many states.

In the last 12 years I have moved 7 time's. I have lived almost 2 years in many different places. Within the last 5 I have started collecting weapons, ammo, powder. I have had my uncle start teaching me smithing skills and I am currently trying to learn to manufacture powder on my own.

Most of my family and those I know I can trust enough have to. They also know where to go if # does break out.

Am I paranoid... VERY
Am I confident I can survive if crap does break out. (negating a bomb on my head) ... Almost

Killing people because of that isn't going to change anything either

If the right people die it will.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
hey xerrog,

here is what titor had to say;

"Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

so some group robbing grocery stores is not what he had in mind. Is there unrest, dissastisfaction with the current admin ? you betcha

a civil war ? no way......

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You like repeating stuff Roth.

Yes, isn’t that what many world politicians do as well?

If it wasn't right the first time. If it was taken out of context the first time. Then what makes you think it'll be correct the next time you post it?

It seems to work for our world leaders.

I'm talking about in refering to taser incidents as Waco type events. It's simply not. If you knew about Waco, you would not be making that comparison.
And again, tasers are not new. Titor specifically mentioned the development of new weapon systems. That's like saying a new gun that comes out is a new weapon system. It's not. It's just a new type of gun.

Have we been informed of so many taser-deaths in the news around 2000? These instruments (or mobile electric chairs) were hardly known to the public in general at that time. These newly developed tasers are indeed the “non-lethal” weapon systems Titor was referring to and appearing to be quite lethal. Furthermore Titor merely referred to the media in 2000 when using that term “new weapon systems.” However, those “new weapon systems” were already in development during that time.

Thus, these newly developed tasers are those “new weapon systems” Titor was referring to. Everything matches exactly with what Titor meant to make clear. Here’s the full quote:
"They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…"

And this future has arrived starting in 2004 and steadily growing worse in 2005. The many deadly taser incidents that are steadily growing worse follow the exact criteria for what happened with those people in WACO. Oke, one more repetition:

WACO=
- Innocent people being killed
- under false pretences
- by their own authorities
- while pleading for help, mercy or their lives
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."
=Tasering innocent and defenseless people to death and happening at this very moment

Titor mention he used a shot gun in the war. Why didn't he say anything about tasers being used from the other side? And can you honestly see tasers being used in a war?

Didn’t Titor mention they would be used?

Q: Were biological or chemical weapons used in the war? Were any weapons used that effected people's minds?
”Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal.”

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
dont you think there would be more than one time traveler I saw a pic of this so called "time machine" it looks like a dang cop car that has been torn apart and if he is a time traveller where the heck is his younger version of himself?????

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey xerrog,

here is what titor had to say;

"Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

so some group robbing grocery stores is not what he had in mind. Is there unrest, dissastisfaction with the current admin ? you betcha

a civil war ? no way......

Yep, that will most definitely happen later on, when the civil war grows in it's intensity. Because Titor also said:
"By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."
"On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments."
"Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. "

Furthermore Titor specifically mentioned the civil war starting out as WACO-type events firstly happening every month. That doesn't sound like a full blown civil war does it? Titor meant it would grow into a full blown US Civil War. And the conflict would flare up and down for 10 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
for me, it boils down to two facts, 2005, and armed conflict..........

direct quote from titor from his own website "There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005."&"Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

so far this year, there have been no armed conflicts between organized groups over waco-type events.

please understand organized groups engaged in armed conflict is not two crazy dudes fighting over a ho-ho at the gas station and getting arrested

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You also have Titor's quote right there in front of you. Tell me again what he says of 2008. (Hint: It has nothing to do with the start of the Civil War.)

No, I totally agree. It says that 2008 is the general date everyone will realize that the USA is in the midst of a Civil War.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
dont you think there would be more than one time traveler I saw a pic of this so called "time machine" it looks like a dang cop car that has been torn apart and if he is a time traveller where the heck is his younger version of himself?????

I am getting real sick of your irrelevant posts. Stop being lazy and READ THE STORY. The "younger version" of himself is now 7 years old, and is living with his parents in an undisclosed location away from Florida.

Everything you need to know about John Titor

Look at the site, and come back here with some meaningful posts.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
No, I totally agree. It says that 2008 is the general date everyone will realize that the USA is in the midst of a Civil War.

-Chris

Hmm....I must apologize. I didn't realize you were legally blind....

Not once did Titor mention 2008 and Civil War in the same sentence. This is the one and only quote about 2008. I'll increase the size so you'll be able to see it.
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.
2008 =
People realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Meaning by 2008 people will have made up their mind. They're either for the rebels or against them. People who may have held out hope to end the now 4 year war peacefully will have given up. The point of no return. This war is now their forseeable future.

He doesn't even hint that people will just wake up in 2008 and look out the window and realize a WAR has been going on in their own backyard affecting every aspect of their lives but they were somehow oblivious to it.

The very next sentence is "The civil war in the United States will start in 2004"
Say Titor, what do you mean by "war"?
"I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

This was supposed to start in 2004 and continue to get worse. How can groups engaged and maneuvering in armed conflict with increasing intensity go unnoticed for 4 f'ing years?
Does that make sense to you? I didn't think so.

If Titor meant something else, he would have said something else instead of "war". Or he would have described "war" differently. But he didn't. He meant armed conflict between groups. Starting in 2004. By 2008 people will have resigned to the fact that the impossible, which has been going on for four years, has a foothold on the country.

May this part of the debate RIP.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok sorry but any way I have my beliefs & you have yours

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This was supposed to start in 2004 and continue to get worse. How can groups engaged and maneuvering in armed conflict with increasing intensity go unnoticed for 4 f'ing years?

As complicant as we have become. I wouldn't entirely rule it out.

The only thing I see that would stop people from not noticing something like this is local news. Most local papers still report news because its news not because of how it will shape their image, ratings, and profit.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
As complicant as we have become. I wouldn't entirely rule it out.

The only thing I see that would stop people from not noticing something like this is local news. Most local papers still report news because its news not because of how it will shape their image, ratings, and profit.

This is the 21st century, not the 1700s...
You can't not hear about a war going on in an urban country of 300 million people.

The news reports civil wars going on in small African countries...how/why on earth would they not report on a civil war going on in the most powerful nation on earth?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hmm....I must apologize. I didn't realize you were legally blind....

You must be the only person on the Internet who would disrespect someone for agreeing with you.

Now, I will stick this in big size, so maybe YOU will be able to read it:

STOP PICKING APART WHAT JOHN TITOR SAID WORD FOR WORD

When he said that the world we are living in is over by 2008, he was talking about the Civil War tearing the USA apart. Shall I quote John Titor again?

posted by John Titor
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
thatsjustwierd... You are not getting it.

Look at what TITOR said. ok.

He said that it starts in 2004

and around election time ... the nation was divided. Huge rift on Every Issue, will be when historians will say the divided nation started...that lead to a civil war.

Titor said...in 2008 everyone in USA will realize that there is a civil war. I think 2008 will come around, all hell will brake loose, and YOU still will be screaming "Titor Can't Be a TimeTraveler"

2012! This is a big year. Thats because this is the year that commoners join militias to fight against the enemy. ration shortages.

2015... Nukes fall on America, Russian and China

He said that in 2012 ... "it'll consume everyone in the USA"

So maybe you'll get in 2012.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
doublepost! what did i win?

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You must be the only person on the Internet who would disrespect someone for agreeing with you.

Go back and read your posts again. Also, that post could go out to both Roth and especially Where2Hide who are making it seem like it won't be until 2008 when the war starts.

STOP PICKING APART WHAT JOHN TITOR SAID WORD FOR WORD

Why not? To prove or disprove his authenticity, wouldn't one have to go through his posts word for word?

thatsjustwierd... You are not getting it.

Look at what TITOR said. ok.

He said that it starts in 2004

and around election time ... the nation was divided. Huge rift on Every Issue, will be when historians will say the divided nation started...that lead to a civil war.

No young one, you're not getting it. Yes he said it starts in 2004. What? The war. If there was a war according to Titor's definition of war, you would know it. You my friend need to go back and read what he said. Yes the nation was divided, but we have been even MORE divided before. The civil rights era, vietnam, just to name a couple. There is no way the country right now is as divided as it was back then, those eras were more likely to bring about a Civil War than now, yet no civil war. I'm sorry but we've become a too advanced civilization. There are ways to deal with these issues without killing each other senselessly.

Titor said...in 2008 everyone in USA will realize that there is a civil war. I think 2008 will come around, all hell will brake loose, and YOU still will be screaming "Titor Can't Be a TimeTraveler"

No he didn't. Go back and read what he said.
And by 2008 when nothing happens, you'll still be making excuses.
Time travel is impossible btw. Please stop taking Titor as fact. Read what he said. Learn from it. But realize it was a piece of fiction.

The rest of your post is YOUR own predictions, not Titor's. In other words....baseless ramblings

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It's sad you don't realize the two sides of the US civil war. With the use of new "non-lethal" weapons more innocent and defenseless people of any age will loose their lives. The more these weapon systems are propagated to be safe the more they will be used by our own law enforcement officers upon American citizens in the most ridiculous circumstances.

It is THIS attack on our civilization, our order and rights, this anti-social behavior that WILL raise an uncontrollable anger amongst the people. It's sad you cannot see it. "The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

Our free world is changing, our free world where we could depend on order and rights will indeed be over. And this all under the quise of security.

The two sides of the US Civil War. Two enemies opposed to eachother:

One side of the US Civil War – Titor’s and his fellow countrymen’s enemy:
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

The other side of the US Civil War – The forces of the Government’s enemy:
”I'm not aware of any "mind control" devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.
Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems.” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

Another Taser death:

www.buffalonews.com...

Ontario death raises question
Link to Taser stun gun probed by authorities

By DAN HERBECK
News Staff Reporter
7/4/2005

Niagara Regional Police are attempting to determine whether a 50,000-volt Taser stun gun caused the death of a 39-year-old burglary suspect in Beamsville, Ont.
The death of James Foldi occurred Friday, several days after the police agency began using Tasers to incapacitate combative criminal suspects.

Meanwhile, Niagara Regional Police used a Taser stun gun Saturday night on a 35-year-old Welland, Ont., man with "both hands clenched" who threatened to kill police. Police said the Welland man was uninjured by the stun gun and was arrested.

The Ontario case that might have caused a suspect's death is being watched by Niagara Falls, N.Y., Police Superintendent John R. Chella.

His department started using Tasers about six months ago. Chella said he does not know of any other police department in Western New York that is currently using the device.

"It's very unfortunate to hear about that happening in Ontario, and we'll be waiting to hear exactly what happened," Chella said. "But in our department, I've been happy with (the Taser's) performance. . . . The company that makes them has assured us that they've been thoroughly tested for safety."

In April, Amnesty International issued a report saying that there were 103 documented Taser-related deaths in North America between June 2001 and March 2005. In Florida, critics who are protesting the Taser say it has killed 25 people in the state.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Why not? To prove or disprove his authenticity, wouldn't one have to go through his posts word for word?

But you're literally picking it apart, almost seperating every sentence as if it were a different topic.

Listen:

Why would John Titor say that the would we would be living is over in 2008 if he didn't mean it by the civil war? What other possible reason that he mentioned could end life as we know it that has nothing to do with the war? Think before you post. Because now, you're just posting nonsense.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why would John Titor say that the would we would be living is over in 2008 if he didn't mean it by the civil war? What other possible reason that he mentioned could end life as we know it that has nothing to do with the war? Think before you post. Because now, you're just posting nonsense.

Have you even read my posts?
wtf are you talking about?

I know what Titor said and what he meant. I was talking about the start of the Civil War. Here's my quote:

Meaning by 2008 people will have made up their mind. They're either for the rebels or against them. People who may have held out hope to end the now 4 year war peacefully will have given up. The point of no return. This war is now their forseeable future.

He doesn't even hint that people will just wake up in 2008 and look out the window and realize a WAR has been going on in their own backyard affecting every aspect of their lives but they were somehow oblivious to it.

You all (specifically Where2Hide) were posting as though the war wouldn't start until 2008. All I am saying is that his quote about 2008 has NOTHING to do with the start of the Civil War.

You also posted this:

It says that 2008 is the general date everyone will realize that the USA is in the midst of a Civil War.

All I am saying is that his quote about 2008 has NOTHING to do with people finally realizing a war - which would be affecting their everyday lives, in which many people will have died by then - has been going on for four years and they didn't notice.

Read my post before responding to them...

From Roth:

It's sad you don't realize the two sides of the US civil war.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Tell me, which of my posts did you come to that conclusion from?
Seriously.
There is no logical explanation as to why you just said that. I never once disputed that Titor said there were two sides. Not once.

Perhaps you said that as an excuse to post more of the same crap you've posted over and over again. Spamming this thread like that is not....cool. We're trying to have real debates here. By regurgetating your posts like that, you add nothing new and you have done nothing to further any of your old arguments. So why spam?

With all that being said.....I am now for the first time in this thread disputing that claim.
If a Civil War were to break out in the US, there would be MANY sides, not just two. Titor should have realized this, as any moron could see that.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Are you physically capable of reading? I don't know how many times I have to say that I agree with you. The war "started" last year. We don't REALIZE it until 2008. That's the date we're waiting for.

John Said that 2008 will be the general date which people will realize that 2008 is nothing like 2004 was. It is so much more different, because a civil war broke out, and has been going on for 4 years. The reason I think he meant that is because there is no other reason that 2008 wouldn't be the same as 2004.

Now you can take that quote any way you want. It seems as if we've come to a disagreement as to what John Titor meant when he said people wouldn't realize until 2008. This is something we can never prove, so we might as well stop that debate there.

It also looks like there is a disagreement between Roth and TJW about what a Waco-type event could be. I personally agree with Roth on that one.

-People being murdered while pleading for their lives by our own officers of the law.

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join