It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
ok roth, I'll put you down as a "1", argumentative. I won't acuse you of dreaming about a US civil war until you start salivating around November for every gas station robbery is a waco-type event

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
lol Roth, you're just saying the same crap you have been saying. I've already gone over all that and showed you where you were wrong.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Ofcourse Titor referred to G.W. Bush

No he wasn't. He said the current President would be like that of Abraham Lincoln trying to hold the country together.
Do you honestly see Bush doing that?

and the newly developed Tasers that have become very lethal indeed.

1. Tasers aren't new
2. They are not any more lethal than they have always been.

Why don't you ever show everything in context?

Question:
Were biological or chemical weapons used in the war? Were any weapons used that effected people's minds?

Titor:
Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal.

He's talking about during the war, not leading up to it.
New weapon systems during the war.
Taser aren't new. And they surely won't be used during any war.

With mentioning “WACO-type events” John Titor wanted to make clear that the methods of "combat" upon defenceless US citizens and the methods of covering up and providing information would not come to a halt but would continue in the future, only much more effective.

This is bunk. This is what YOU are saying. He never said at all anyone was defenseless. Not once.
The people in Waco were not defenseless, so if he wanted to talk about defenseless people he would have used something else. AGAIN, READ ABOUT WACO. Before you post again, do your homework.

Again, John Titor explicitly referred to innocent and defenceless US citizens being killed by their own authorities under false pretences whilst all law enforcement officers responsible for their death were cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death.”

This again is bunk. If you had read about Waco, then you would know what he's talking about. I'll leave it up to you to figure it out, because I want you to read about it yourself.
Just so you'd know;
1. Waco was NOT about innocent and defenseless people being killed. And that's not what Titor is talking about.
2. No one was killed under "false pretences". I can't recall anyone being tasered under false pretences.

Again, there’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant to make clear with that comment above.

Yep it is clear. But only if you know what happened in Waco, which you obviously don't.

These innocent and defenceless people were portrayed as criminals. They called 911 for help.

More proof you have no idea whatsoever what Waco was all about. Unbelieveable.
You going around stating things like they're facts, and you couldn't be more wrong.

Again, aren’t the innocent and defenceless “non-lethal” taser-victims portrayed as criminals today?

No they're not.
The taser victims were in the act of commiting a criminal act. Doesn't make them criminals, but they were disobeying the law.

These kind of “WACO-type events” are happening in our midst at this very moment and indeed are getting worse.

Got any proof to back up your claim? I don't think so.

Try to come up with some new arguments Roth. These old ones are dead already. They drowned a long time ago in a sea of facts.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All it takes to start a civil war is for one or several states losing political or bureaucratic control of its citizens.

I'm Canadian and have to put up with the failures of the system that allows for a Separatist group to run the Province of Quebec. Now their are issues on both sides that never go beyond talk and personally I am at a loss as to why peaceful action isn't taken and why our nation can't be integrated and equal.

Language is the ultimate barrier, English and French, in Canada.

So far we've put off civil war, an oxymoron btw, in Canada.

I only hope that John Titor is wrong about the seeds of a US Civil Conflict germinating sometime this year.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
one of them says bush will be relected but if you check the date of his prediction it says april 2005 bush was already relected and a president can only serve for 2 elections their fake

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
one of them says bush will be relected but if you check the date of his prediction it says april 2005 bush was already relected and a president can only serve for 2 elections their fake

Um...just for some information to throw out there...John Titor hasn't made a prediction since 2001. Would you mind discussing some valid facts? Better yet, READ the JT story?

-Chris

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wheter Titor was real or not I do beleive the US is headed for civil war.

First off Titor is neither provable or disprovable until either...

A. Civil war breaks out.

B. Civil war does not break out by 2008. Titor SPECIFICALLY said no one would truly notice the events which he spoke of until 2008. Then it would become clear the US was indeed headed for all out war. (Which he eluded would begin in 2010)

A war starting, and a war having started are completly different things. WW2 started the day hitler took over germany, but it didnt flare into open conflict or anyone realize what was happening untill years later.

That said, there is a growing divide between the cities and "country" here. Cities are pushing out into country land faster and faster, with eminent domain it is possible for them to take that land no matter what. People WILL die over that. Many will be officers.

To date all "non-lethal" weapons that have been deployed have killed or permanently injured someone. These weapons will continue to be used because they will continue to be seen as a way to use decapacitating force on persons of lesser crimes. Thus they will continue to kill and disable more and more people. Citizens WILL stand up against this.

The goverment routinely has pushed legislation in favor of the big corporations, lobbies, and generally city interests which has slowly choked off the average American farmer, and small town. Towns with less then 10,000 people and not in the immediate vicinity of a city can no longer sustain themselves. A small farmer once could make enough profit from 20-30 acres to higher workers, and slowly expand. Today those same farmers can barely feed their own familie's and pay the taxes on their land. Those farmers, cattle men and such are what made this country. Without them we wouldnt be here. Now they are struggling to survive. They WILL stand up against this.

To date country towns and poor families have always provided a much larger portion of the military then higher class and wealthy individuals. In the Iraq war where only "1800" have died I know of four towns in WV which have lost 10-20 people each. Thats out of a population of 2-3,000 each. Again the small towns are carrying the burden, and paying the price.
They WILL stand up against this.

Disease, starvation, poverty, debt, bankruptcy are all majorly on the rise in country area's and small towns.

Those of you who disagree with me. If you live in citie's or even large towns you have no idea what I am talking about. If you live on the farm or in a small town and disagree with me go talk to you neighbors. Ask them how they are doing or how they feel.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Goody! Another person spreading disinformation! W00t!

Originally posted by Xerrog
B. Civil war does not break out by 2008. Titor SPECIFICALLY said no one would truly notice the events which he spoke of until 2008. Then it would become clear the US was indeed headed for all out war. (Which he eluded would begin in 2010)

Got any quotes to back up your statements there buddy? This has been gone over throughout this thread. I recommend you look over this thread.
To save you some time: You're wrong.

1. Titor SPECIFICALLY said that the Civil War would begin in 2004. He made a mistake a couple times in which he said 2005, he apologized, corrected, and confirmed he really mean 2004.
2. He said that by 2008 everyone would realize the world they once enjoyed is now over. The very next sentence he states again the Civil War begins in 2004.
3. Not sure where you got the 2010 stuff from

But it's typical of people claiming Titor as fact. They keep pushing back the date as deadlines come and go.

That said, there is a growing divide between the cities and "country" here. Cities are pushing out into country land faster and faster, with eminent domain it is possible for them to take that land no matter what. People WILL die over that. Many will be officers.

I strongly recommend looking into eminent domain laws.
I strongly recommend it.
Oh, and btw, these laws have been in place for dozens of years....how many people have died?

To date all "non-lethal" weapons that have been deployed have killed or permanently injured someone. These weapons will continue to be used because they will continue to be seen as a way to use decapacitating force on persons of lesser crimes. Thus they will continue to kill and disable more and more people. Citizens WILL stand up against this.

Discussed to death. Please review the discussions.

The goverment routinely has pushed legislation in favor of the big corporations, lobbies, and generally city interests which has slowly choked off the average American farmer, and small town. Towns with less then 10,000 people and not in the immediate vicinity of a city can no longer sustain themselves.

Towns with less than 10,000 people with no city nearby ARE the city. Do you have any links or anything to back up your claims?

A small farmer once could make enough profit from 20-30 acres to higher workers, and slowly expand. Today those same farmers can barely feed their own familie's and pay the taxes on their land. Those farmers, cattle men and such are what made this country. Without them we wouldnt be here. Now they are struggling to survive. They WILL stand up against this.

America is no longer a farm based society. The fact that farmers is becoming less and less of a need is not necessarily a bad thing as you're making it out to be. Who are these farmers going to stand up again? Are they going to come after us for not needing them anymore? That doesn't make sense. Besides this all started YEARS ago, why are they waiting to "stand up"?

To date country towns and poor families have always provided a much larger portion of the military then higher class and wealthy individuals. In the Iraq war where only "1800" have died I know of four towns in WV which have lost 10-20 people each. Thats out of a population of 2-3,000 each. Again the small towns are carrying the burden, and paying the price. They WILL stand up against this.

Stand up against what?

Disease, starvation, poverty, debt, bankruptcy are all majorly on the rise in country area's and small towns.

Now this isn't true. Next time you go to a city, look around. Open your eyes. Then go to the inner city areas. Look around. Open your eyes.
Then go to a small country town. I guarentee you you'll be breathing a sigh of relief.

Those of you who disagree with me. If you live in citie's or even large towns you have no idea what I am talking about. If you live on the farm or in a small town and disagree with me go talk to you neighbors. Ask them how they are doing or how they feel.

No one's disagreeing that farmers aren't doing too good nowadays. But unless the country some how becomes dependent on farming again, that's not going to change. Killing people because of that isn't going to change anything either.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The last civil war we went through, and the only, was years in the making. Does Titor really expect a big bang type situation to mark the begining of this one?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ok roth, I'll put you down as a "1", argumentative. I won't acuse you of dreaming about a US civil war until you start salivating around November for every gas station robbery is a waco-type event

I have to admit, that was very funny Syrinx High Priest.

Ofcourse the abovementioned would be a bit silly to do. However if the gas station robbery would be committed by law enforcement officers, killing innocent and defenceless people while pleading for help, mercy or their lives AND if these law enforcement officers would portray these people as criminals clearing themselves from any wrongdoing, I would most certainly categorize it as a WACO-type event.

WACO=
- Innocent people being killed
- under false pretences
- by their own authorities
- while pleading for help, mercy or their lives
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."
=Tasering innocent and defenseless people to death

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just answer these simple questions Roth. Do it in your own original words. Do not post something you've posted before, do not post articles, and do not quote Titor. There's no reason to do any of that. But please give thorough answers.

Question 1 (this one has several parts depending on how you answer this):
Have you read about what happened at Waco?

Question 2:
Do you honestly think time travel is possible?
If so, explain why you believe and/or how it's possible.

Question 3:
Don't you find it odd that the Titor story has many similarities with other works of fiction?

Question 4:
Do you have an open mind and are you willing to accept the fact that Titor may be a hoax? In other words, if Titor is proven without a doubt to be a hoax, will you be willing to accept that or will you always believe Titor is real?

Question 5:
Have you done anything to prepare for a Civil War? If so, how has your daily routine been affected by your preps?

Question 6:
Do you honestly truely think that the five barriers (there's more than that) that I posted about before can be broken with in the next 5 months and a Civil War break out? Do you honestly see a Civil War in this country without something terribly devestating happening first?
If so, give us a play by play (IN YOUR OWN WORDS - Do not quote Titor at all) on how it'll happen. Tell us how you think the first battle will start. Tell us how you think civilians can go up against the strongest military in the world, etc.

Question 7:
Do you have anything else to discuss? All your posts have been Titor related. Why? What's your obsession? Is that the only reason why you're here?

Simple questions. Please answer.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
lol Roth, you're just saying the same crap you have been saying. I've already gone over all that and showed you where you were wrong.

You haven’t presented one single fact. Just yelling and screaming you have one won’t help. Frequently denying the facts that I deliver to you won't help either. It would be wiser to open your eyes to the things happening around you.

Ofcourse Titor referred to G.W. Bush

No he wasn't. He said the current President would be like that of Abraham Lincoln trying to hold the country together.
Do you honestly see Bush doing that?

Actually John Titor said: “The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

Yes. That’s exactly what’s happening nowadays.

NEWLY DEVELOPED TASERS
Ofcourse just keep on denying the facts. Tasers have become so much more lethal since 2000.

www.corpwatch.org...
But those early Tasers were a far cry — a long, agonized scream, victims might say — from the powerful weapons being used by police today. In 2000, TASER International of Arizona introduced the M26, which the company touted as being nearly four times more powerful than its predecessors. Looking like something out of a sci-fi movie, the gun shoots two fish-hook-barbed electrical wires that can travel up to 21 feet and deliver a 50,000-volt shock in a cycle that lasts five seconds. It can also be fired by placing the weapon in direct contact with clothing or skin. The shock renders the recipient instantly immobile, and the five-second cycle may be increased if the officer continues to hold the trigger down. The M26, with bright yellow striping across a black body, comes equipped with “built-in laser sights and an onboard data chip that records the time and date of each firing to back up an officer’s use of force reports.”

As confirmed by the above quoted factual information, the newly developed tasers have become very lethal indeed. And the law enforcement officers will most definitely not stop using them as the US Civil War grows in it’s intensity.

With mentioning “WACO-type events” John Titor wanted to make clear that the methods of "combat" upon defenceless US citizens and the methods of covering up and providing information would not come to a halt but would continue in the future, only much more effective. At some point people would come to realize that. That's why he said:

“If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire.”

"Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?"

The fact it is commonly believed the people in WACO weren’t defenseless shows us clearly the “information machine” indeed worked very very well. Apparently it is still working.
www.flashback.se...

One more time: John Titor couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned “non-lethal” weapons appearing to be quite lethal. He also couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned the two sides of the US Civil War. Two enemies opposed to eachother:

One side of the US Civil War – Titor’s and his fellow countrymen’s enemy:
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

The other side of the US Civil War – The forces of the Government’s enemy:
”I'm not aware of any "mind control" devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.
Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems.” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
The last civil war we went through, and the only, was years in the making. Does Titor really expect a big bang type situation to mark the begining of this one?

Good question. The answer is no. John Titor made it clear that the US would grow into a civil war flaring up and down for 10 years. By 2008 it would be pretty much on everyone's doorstep. Outright open fighting would be common around 2011. By 2012 it would consume everyone in the US.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Just answer these simple questions Roth. Do it in your own original words. Do not post something you've posted before, do not post articles, and do not quote Titor. There's no reason to do any of that. But please give thorough answers.

Question 1 (this one has several parts depending on how you answer this):
Have you read about what happened at Waco?

Question 2:
Do you honestly think time travel is possible?

Question 3:
Don't you find it odd that the Titor story has many similarities with other works of fiction?

Question 4:
Do you have an open mind and are you willing to accept the fact that Titor may be a hoax? In other words, if Titor is proven without a doubt to be a hoax, will you be willing to accept that or will you always believe Titor is real?

Question 5:
Have you done anything to prepare for a Civil War? If so, how has your daily routine been affected by your preps?

Question 6:
Do you honestly truely think that the five barriers (there's more than that) that I posted about before can be broken with in the next 5 months and a Civil War break out? Do you honestly see a Civil War in this country without something terribly devestating happening first?
If so, give us a play by play (IN YOUR OWN WORDS - Do not quote Titor at all) on how it'll happen. Tell us how you think the first battle will start. Tell us how you think civilians can go up against the strongest military in the world, etc.

Question 7:
Do you have anything else to discuss? All your posts have been Titor related. Why? What's your obsession? Is that the only reason why you're here?

Simple questions. Please answer.

Question 1 (this one has several parts depending on how you answer this): Have you read about what happened at Waco?

If you mean both sides of the story the answer is yes.

Question 2: Do you honestly think time travel is possible?

I don’t know. If it would not be possible wouldn’t it be an insult to God? Do you think teleportation of matter is possible?

Question 3: Don't you find it odd that the Titor story has many similarities with other works of fiction?

Fiction is a great example of the boundless imaginative creative power in our minds. Everything created upon this world started with “works of fiction.” Mind before and over matter?

What do you think Morgan Robertson was thinking in 1898 when he wrote a novel “predicting” the outcome of the Titanic exactly as it happened 14 years later?

Isn’t it remarkable that every time I think of something I somehow will be confronted with that thought?

Be careful not to think of pink elephants all the time!

Question 4: Do you have an open mind and are you willing to accept the fact that Titor may be a hoax? In other words, if Titor is proven without a doubt to be a hoax, will you be willing to accept that or will you always believe Titor is real?

I am not sure I ever said I am a believer or non-believer. But, isn’t it odd that the “Titor story” has many similarities with our reality of today? I simply observe John Titor’s statements in comparison with the news of today.

Question 5: Have you done anything to prepare for a Civil War? If so, how has your daily routine been affected by your preps?

I am mentally prepared to instantly let go of my old accepted realities or illusions when they no longer serve me.
I am mentally prepared to instantly embrace new realities or illusions when they serve me.

You may call me an opportunist!

Question 6: Do you honestly truely think that the five barriers (there's more than that) that I posted about before can be broken with in the next 5 months and a Civil War break out? Do you honestly see a Civil War in this country without something terribly devestating happening first?

Do you remember The fall of the Berlin wall all of a sudden on November 9, 1989?

Question 7: Do you have anything else to discuss? All your posts have been Titor related. Why? What's your obsession? Is that the only reason why you're here?

Obsession: An influence, notion or fixed idea, which persistently assails or vexes so as to discompose the mind; the uncontrollable desire to dwell on an idea or emotion, frequently involving an urge toward some form of action.

Mmmmh.... I see it as my responsibilty not to become the cause of the abovementioned. Be patient. My job is almost done.
I am also interested in psychology and gardening but I suppose that will not make me more of a conversation partner to you don't you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
can he backup any of this stuff for all I know he's just some dude who lives in his closet. what I want is him to come on ATS and prove that he is sayin the truth and after that make the sound of a goat and make me laugh

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The people in Waco were not defenseless, so if he wanted to talk about defenseless people he would have used something else. AGAIN, READ ABOUT WACO. Before you post again, do your homework.

Just to make one thing clear:

When mentioning innocent and defenseless people I was merely referring to 50 adults and 25 children burning to death. Not David Koresh.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
fellas, lets not get so fired up over a story.

ok, so this guy makes up a story where he travels in time in a corvette (back to the future) to find an ibm part for his computer. He hangs out with grandpa, and meets himself as a kid. He is a military guy, but his big idea of reshaping timelines is to chat on message boards. He succeeds in blowing his cover, and leaves. Now you can buy a t-shirt for $14.99. His mom wrote his book. Have a question ? You have to talk to his lawyer of course, because he's back in 2036

people believe this ? I mean you really believe it ? the whole thing, 100% soup to nuts ?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
can he backup any of this stuff for all I know he's just some dude who lives in his closet. what I want is him to come on ATS and prove that he is sayin the truth and after that make the sound of a goat and make me laugh

Artemis, how old are you? Are you old enough to read? If so, please go back and read the John Titor story. He came here in 1999 to share his story, and left in 2001 back to his own time of 2036. I would expect you to know the story before you go on rambling about crap you don't know about.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just for reference, here is the quote everyone is debating:

Posted by John Titor
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

I would say, if you were paying attention in 04/05, then you would realize that there was a civil war. If you are a regular citizen of the US, oblivious to anything that's not on the news, than I would safely assume you would have no idea until 2008.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just did some research yesterday on the guy and I gotta say, I 100% don't believe the guy. For a man claiming to be a historian from 2036, he seems to know an awful lot of nothing of today's events, which as a historian he should know. Especially a historian selected to be the first time traveler! Or is he a historian in the since that he is taking historical records now as we speak?

If I were zapped 30 years into the past, 1975, I can assure you the knowledge I would posses could make me a very wealthy man. In fact, I am willing to wager that I know more about 2036 than Titor, if he claims to be who he says.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You like repeating stuff Roth. If it wasn't right the first time. If it was taken out of context the first time. Then what makes you think it'll be correct the next time you post it?
I'm talking about in refering to taser incidents as Waco type events. It's simply not. If you knew about Waco, you would not be making that comparison.
And again, tasers are not new. Titor specifically mentioned the development of new weapon systems. That's like saying a new gun that comes out is a new weapon system. It's not. It's just a new type of gun.

Titor mention he used a shot gun in the war. Why didn't he say anything about tasers being used from the other side? And can you honestly see tasers being used in a war?

It would be wiser to open your eyes to the things happening around you.

This is the thing. I have my eyes open. It's you who needs to open your eyes. You're only opening your eyes to negative things and you're trying to make them fit into your little world. Sorry buddy, the real world doesn't work that way. If you truely had your eyes open you would know there's no way this country could just slip into a Civil War like you want it to.

Now for your "answers"....

Question 1 (this one has several parts depending on how you answer this): Have you read about what happened at Waco?

If you mean both sides of the story the answer is yes.

Ok, then Question 1B.
How can you in your right mind compare a taser incident with what happened at Waco? It's just not logical.
I honestly don't think you know what Waco was all about.

Question 2: Do you honestly think time travel is possible?

I don’t know. If it would not be possible wouldn’t it be an insult to God? Do you think teleportation of matter is possible?

Well if you don't know, why do you defend Titor as fact so much?
And how would it be an insult to God if it isn't possible? Man screwing with what he created is an insult.
Teleportion of actual matter I don't think is possible. What is somewhat possible now which I think will develop more and more is....copying and pasting. Simple stuctures, not living beings.

Question 3: Don't you find it odd that the Titor story has many similarities with other works of fiction?

Fiction is a great example of the boundless imaginative creative power in our minds. Everything created upon this world started with “works of fiction.” Mind before and over matter?

You didn't answer my question.
Here's another question. Do you think Titor is a work of fiction? Simple yes or no answer.

What do you think Morgan Robertson was thinking in 1898 when he wrote a novel “predicting” the outcome of the Titanic exactly as it happened 14 years later?

Isn’t it remarkable that every time I think of something I somehow will be confronted with that thought?

Remarkable? Not really.

How about this:
I predict an earthquake will occur in California some time in 2006.
I predict that in 2005 a moon base will be set up.

It's easy to go around predicting stuff. Chances are I'm going to be right about the earthquake? Why? Because I see where California is in relation to fault lines and I know Cali's history. Chances are I'm going to be wrong about the moon base, simply because it's just not possible in that short of a time span.
Same thing with Titor. Hits and misses. The all the anti government stuff he said has been said for years by certain people. Plus it wasn't that hard, even in 2001, to see some of the he said coming true. As far as a Civil War and stuff....it's just not possible in that short of a time frame.

Question 4: Do you have an open mind and are you willing to accept the fact that Titor may be a hoax? In other words, if Titor is proven without a doubt to be a hoax, will you be willing to accept that or will you always believe Titor is real?

I am not sure I ever said I am a believer or non-believer. But, isn’t it odd that the “Titor story” has many similarities with our reality of today? I simply observe John Titor’s statements in comparison with the news of today.

So are you a believer or non believer? Answer that, then answer my question.
And no it's not odd. Any one up to date with current events could have said all that stuff.
And no you do not just "simply" make comparisons. You go out of your way to to twist the news into making it fit with what Titor said even though it may not.

Question 5: Have you done anything to prepare for a Civil War? If so, how has your daily routine been affected by your preps?

I am mentally prepared to instantly let go of my old accepted realities or illusions when they no longer serve me.
I am mentally prepared to instantly embrace new realities or illusions when they serve me.

You may call me an opportunist!

Great! So answer my question...

Question 6: Do you honestly truely think that the five barriers (there's more than that) that I posted about before can be broken with in the next 5 months and a Civil War break out? Do you honestly see a Civil War in this country without something terribly devestating happening first?

Do you remember The fall of the Berlin wall all of a sudden on November 9, 1989?

I want you to answer my question. Of all questions that you need to answer, this is the most important. Please answer it.

And yes I remember the fall of the Berlin wall, and yes I remember everything that led up to it. You seem to have forgotten if you think it was "sudden".

Question 7: Do you have anything else to discuss? All your posts have been Titor related. Why? What's your obsession? Is that the only reason why you're here?

Obsession: An influence, notion or fixed idea, which persistently assails or vexes so as to discompose the mind; the uncontrollable desire to dwell on an idea or emotion, frequently involving an urge toward some form of action.

Mmmmh.... I see it as my responsibilty not to become the cause of the abovementioned. Be patient. My job is almost done.
I am also interested in psychology and gardening but I suppose that will not make me more of a conversation partner to you don't you think?

The question still stands...

When mentioning innocent and defenseless people I was merely referring to 50 adults and 25 children burning to death. Not David Koresh.

Investigate Waco, that's all I'm asking.

I would say, if you were paying attention in 04/05, then you would realize that there was a civil war. If you are a regular citizen of the US, oblivious to anything that's not on the news, than I would safely assume you would have no idea until 2008.

When refering to the Civil War which supposedly started in 2004 Titor says...
"Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."
This is the War he's talking about. Not everything leading up to it. That organized fighting was supposed to start last year. How did 300 million people miss it?
You also have Titor's quote right there in front of you. Tell me again what he says of 2008. (Hint: It has nothing to do with the start of the Civil War.)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join