It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthyhitter
john titor was proven a fraud wasnt he?

It did not matter whether Don Juan in Carlos Castenada books was real or a rhetorical device, but the content of the information counts. By the same measure whether Titor is real or someone elses Charley McCarthy dummy does not matter. Besides the Titor story saves itself from inaccurate predications by suggesting an error is possible in how he travels back in time, and that things might not turn out as he says. What a great rhetorical device, and it is still an story somewhat worthy of a reading. Nonetheless that video of him going back to 2034 was some effort made to suspend disbelief if you will. Possibly that adds to the literary device even if it proves nothing.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hey roth, cool it on the cut and paste ok ? there are only 17 sites out there with all of his posts. If I want to read them, I know where to find them.

anyway

1) this thread is about the civil war in 2005 in the US, I would humbly ask y'all to take the "titor is a hoax" argument to a "titor is a hoax" thread

a civil war is not govt vs citizen
a civil war is not just protests
a civil war is citizen vs citizen in armed combat

not gonna happen.

I know all the anti-US folks really want it to happen, but you'll have to turn your bloodlust somewhere else

happy birthday USA

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
TJW, this is not a rare thing.

I have very close friends in different police departments. I get tons of info from them. Trust me deaths are EXTREMELY rare.

There are about 4 deaths a month from tasers. This is considered a WACO type event. It IS getting worse.

How many people are shot do death a month? Is that considered a Waco type event?
I suggest you look up the Waco incident again. Tasering someone is no where near a Waco type event.

Once your kid or mother is put into a coma from a blast to the chest, then you will see.

lol, there's a greater chance of them being struck by lightning in 200 degree weather in the middle of sibera while they're training elephants than being put in a coma from being tasered.

Someone doesn't deserve to have their life taken away because they wouldn't get out of the car.

Yep.
I agree. And thank God we have cops to stop carjackings.

So I am telling you, YES I will be willing to literally kill someone in a civil war than let this go on.

And how would you justify your killing?
You purposly killing someone somehow makes you better than someone who's trying to keep law and order who may have accidently killed someone?
I thought this was a civilized country? I didn't realize we're still stuck in the stone ages.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthyhitter
john titor was proven a fraud wasnt he?

Public Opinion was that John Titor had to be a fraud... but thats all it was, public opinion. They had no proof.

As time went on a lot people remembering what they read from Titor, started to see odd similarities between the real world events and titors archives.

Now we are at a point in history, where I see too many coincidences for me not to take the other things Titor said seriously. Seriously enough to own a gun, and have an evacuation plan for my family ready in case the worst.

But I hope and Pray that nothing happens, world peace wins, and we all have a long happy healthy life of luxury...but at this point, thats a little bit of a reach.

When the civil war begins, I will not fight ... but i will do whatever it takes to survive.

Good Luck to you and everyone else that reads this thread!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just a few comments....

Tasers deaths are bad.. but come on they arent gonna start crap.

The eminent domain on the other hand is asking for crap to start. My family has owned 146 acres right next to the town's current property line for generations. If they decide to expand its by taking MY and my family's land. Anyone trying to take my and my family's land, lively hood, and property WILL be shot unless I die first.

Do you think I'm the only one in this country with the will , knowledge, and guns to back that up?

I'm quite sure I'm not.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
Just a few comments....

Tasers deaths are bad.. but come on they arent gonna start crap.

The eminent domain on the other hand is asking for crap to start. My family has owned 146 acres right next to the town's current property line for generations. If they decide to expand its by taking MY and my family's land. Anyone trying to take my and my family's land, lively hood, and property WILL be shot unless I die first.

Do you think I'm the only one in this country with the will , knowledge, and guns to back that up?

I'm quite sure I'm not.

Xerrog

Sharp observation. It's a mix of "social unrest" factors that will initialise the US Civil War. Every decision made by the Federal, State and Local Governement will lead us deeper in to that. It's happening right now.

However, the past and present taser incidents and the ones that are yet to come along with new information will be the last switch to activate an uncontrollable anger as seen nowhere before.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
[How many people are shot do death a month by their own authorities? Is that considered a Waco type event?
I suggest you look up the Waco incident again. Tasering someone is no where near a Waco type event.

Nice try ThatsJustWeird.

Let me ask you a question:

How many INNOCENT and DEFENSELESS people are SHOT to death every month by their own authorities? Well?

WACO=Tasering innocent and defenseless people to death=
- Innocent people being killed
- under false pretences
- by their own authorities
- while pleading for help, mercy or their lives
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey roth, cool it on the cut and paste ok ? there are only 17 sites out there with all of his posts. If I want to read them, I know where to find them.

anyway

1) this thread is about the civil war in 2005 in the US, I would humbly ask y'all to take the "titor is a hoax" argument to a "titor is a hoax" thread

a civil war is not govt vs citizen
a civil war is not just protests
a civil war is citizen vs citizen in armed combat

not gonna happen.

I know all the anti-US folks really want it to happen, but you'll have to turn your bloodlust somewhere else

happy birthday USA

Ofcourse, Happy Birthday USA!

Wasn't the fundament of the USA once made up of the "Constitution" and the good ol' "Bill 'o Rights?" Let me see... which amendment will be attacked the next month?

Mmmmh, lets see what kind of definitions there are for "civil war?"

- Recent civil wars in Central America have been uprisings of poor, rural people who are the majority against a small ruling class made up of the wealthy elite and the military.

- Some civil wars are also categorized as revolutions when major societal restructuring is a possible outcome of the conflict.

Titor didn't mean that American civilians would be killing eachother, though that might be a possibility around 2011 when "outright open fighting" becomes common by then.

When Titor mentioned “us” (the country) vs “them” (the cities) he didn’t mean the cities themselves but he meant his enemy who was IN the cities:

"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack."

Q: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these Presidents?

”The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.”

Titor’s enemy was the “American Federal Empire”

"The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won.

John Titor and his fellow countrymen fought against the Military:

Q: You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.
“You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.”

Q: Will soldiers be asked to kill their countrymen?
“I'm not positive but don't they sign a small piece of paper now asking them if they would have a problem with that?”

“Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it).”

The Majorities vs Minorities are not meant in quantities but in the sense of power vs no power, guns vs no guns, UN troops vs no UN troops:

G° : not north and south again was it?
TimeTravel_0 : In 2036, they are our largets trading partner.
TimeTravel_0 : No...more like city angainst country.'
wyrmkin_37 : majorities against minorities.......
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : You know...guns versus no guns.
TimeTravel_0 : Power versus no power.
wyrmkin_37 : time to pour another jack and coke
TimeTravel_0 : Un troops versus no UN troops."

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
And remember:

BB is watching YOU! (and this thread as well......)

Roth

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

U.S. government secrecy reaches historic high

By Scott Shane

The New York Times
Sunday, July 3, 2005 - Page updated at 12:00 AM

WASHINGTON — Government secrecy has reached a historic high by several measures, with federal departments classifying documents at the rate of 125 a minute as they create categories of semisecrets bearing vague labels such as "sensitive security information."

A record 15.6 million documents were classified last year, nearly double the number in 2001, according to the federal Information Security Oversight Office. Meanwhile, declassification, which made millions of historical documents available annually in the 1990s, has slowed to a relative crawl, from a high of 204 million pages in 1997 to 28 million pages last year.

The increasing secrecy and its rising cost to taxpayers, estimated by the office at $7.2 billion last year, are drawing protests from a growing array of politicians and activists, including Republican members of Congress, leaders of the independent commission that studied the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the top federal official who oversees classification.

The acceleration of secrecy began after the 2001 attacks, as officials sought to curtail access to information that might tip off the al-Qaida terrorist network about the nation's vulnerabilities. Such worries have not faded; last week, the Department of Health and Human Services sought unsuccessfully to prevent publication of a scientific paper about the threat of a poisoned milk supply on the grounds that it was "a road map for terrorists."

But there is concern the hoarding of information could backfire. Thomas Kean, chairman of the Sept. 11 commission and a former Republican governor of New Jersey, said the failure to prevent the 2001 attacks was rooted not in leaks of sensitive information but in the barriers to sharing information among agencies and with the public.

"You'd just be amazed at the kind of information that's classified; everyday information, things we all know from the newspaper," Kean said. "The best ally we have in protecting ourselves against terrorism is an informed public."

Read more at:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Another WACO-type "taser" event (steadily getting worse):

WACO=
- Innocent people being killed
- under false pretences
- by their own authorities
- while pleading for help, mercy or their lives
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."
=Tasering innocent and defenseless people to death

www.wfaa.com...

FW sees third Taser death in 8 months
06:22 PM CDT on Wednesday, June 29, 2005

From WFAA-TV Staff Reports

Fort Worth police are investigating another death that may be related to a Taser gun.

Convicted prostitute Carolyn Daniels, 25, died Friday night shortly after an encounter with police.

Carolyn Daniels According to reports, Daniels approached an officer in the 1100 block of Allen Avenue, saying someone was after her. The officer, who suspected Daniels was high on drugs, shot her with the Taser and placed her under arrest.

Daniels died 90 minutes later at a local hospital.

This is the third fatal incident involving a Taser in Fort Worth over the last eight months.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All debunkers PWNED by Roth Joint end of story.
gj man i'm just waiting for all hell to break loose.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
All debunkers PWNED by Roth Joint end of story.
gj man i'm just waiting for all hell to break loose.

LOL! Do you mind if I use that as my sig?

-Chris

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
But honestly. How many times do we have to define "WACO type event" before you realize that this is happening every month? This is how it starts. It's going to be a full blown civil war by '08, which is what John Titor stated. Don't give me this crap that he will be exposed on '06 when there is no civil war. Didn't he say that no one will notice it by '08? I don't know how many times we have to explain this to you.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
But honestly. How many times do we have to define "WACO type event" before you realize that this is happening every month? This is how it starts. It's going to be a full blown civil war by '08, which is what John Titor stated. Don't give me this crap that he will be exposed on '06 when there is no civil war. Didn't he say that no one will notice it by '08? I don't know how many times we have to explain this to you.
-Chris

This is what I'm talking about. People need to read what he said for himself and not listen to Roth Joint's ill informed rhetoric.
A Waco type event is an event that is equal to that of the Waco incident. People also need to look through this thread again, because it's been posted before what that entails.
But I know most of you all are too lazy so...
Here's good reference:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.pbs.org...

You will know when a Waco type even happens. These were supposed to start in 2004 btw, and get worse espcially near the election. That is what Titor said. Not me. It's 7 months into 2005, and still no events equal to Waco. If Titor meant tasering criminals was a Waco type event, he would have simply said 'tasering' instead of 'Waco Type event'. Not once did he mention people being tasered as a Waco type event. It's no where CLOSE. Please let that sink in. Otherwise there have been waco type events since the 1950s and have actually decreased.
In Waco there was a fight. People died on both sides.
I'm still waiting btw for people to show me where there have tasering victims have died who weren't high on drugs or had a pre exsisting condition.

And NO Titor did not say we won't know it's a Civil War until 2008. That is strictly Roth trying to twist Titor's words to agree to his agenda and decieve you. Titor said that by 2008 people would realize the world they had was over. The point of no return so to speak. We would be 4 years deep into a Civil War by then. If Titor meant the Civil War really started in 2008, he would have said so. Here's the whole exact quote:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

All debunkers PWNED by Roth Joint end of story

Roth has done nothing but spread lies posting for the sole reason of deception. Pretty sure that's againt ATS rules. He's also done nothing but copy and paste whole articles (also against the rules) that fit his agenda not Titor's. If you had read through this thread you would know Roth has done absolutely nothing to further his side. He copies and pastes Titor's comments way out of context just so he won't be wrong. He won't allow himself to be wrong so he twists and distorts.
Roth needs help. Proffesional help.
Don't believe me? Click on Roth's 'Find Posts' icon. His obsession is to the point where it's unhealthy.....(more on page 29).

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ok, i'll try again. if you look at my sig, titor claimed in very plain english, the american civil war starts in 2005. the taser argument is a weak attempt to find something remotely related to a waco type event. class, thats called grasping at straws.

as an american, I can tell you I'll only take up arms against another american if they are invader. I'm not taking up arms to kill over tasers or any other nonsense.

the only reasons an adult would continue to support titor's american civil war prediction are;

1) to be argumentative
2) bloodlust for the loss of american life

there's no other reason to fly in the face of facts, reason and logic

so supporters, which is it for you ?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
This is what I'm talking about. People need to read what he said for himself and not listen to Roth Joint's ill informed rhetoric.
A Waco type event is an event that is equal to that of the Waco incident. People also need to look through this thread again, because it's been posted before what that entails.
But I know most of you all are too lazy so...
Here's good reference:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.pbs.org...

You will know when a Waco type even happens. These were supposed to start in 2004 btw, and get worse espcially near the election. That is what Titor said. Not me. It's 7 months into 2005, and still no events equal to Waco. If Titor meant tasering criminals was a Waco type event, he would have simply said 'tasering' instead of 'Waco Type event'. Not once did he mention people being tasered as a Waco type event. It's no where CLOSE. Please let that sink in. Otherwise there have been waco type events since the 1950s and have actually decreased.
In Waco there was a fight. People died on both sides.
I'm still waiting btw for people to show me where there have tasering victims have died who weren't high on drugs or had a pre exsisting condition.

And NO Titor did not say we won't know it's a Civil War until 2008. That is strictly Roth trying to twist Titor's words to agree to his agenda and decieve you. Titor said that by 2008 people would realize the world they had was over. The point of no return so to speak. We would be 4 years deep into a Civil War by then. If Titor meant the Civil War really started in 2008, he would have said so. Here's the whole exact quote:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

All debunkers PWNED by Roth Joint end of story

Roth has done nothing but spread lies posting for the sole reason of deception. Pretty sure that's againt ATS rules. He's also done nothing but copy and paste whole articles (also against the rules) that fit his agenda not Titor's. If you had read through this thread you would know Roth has done absolutely nothing to further his side. He copies and pastes Titor's comments way out of context just so he won't be wrong. He won't allow himself to be wrong so he twists and distorts.
Roth needs help. Proffesional help.
Don't believe me? Click on Roth's 'Find Posts' icon. His obsession is to the point where it's unhealthy.....(more on page 29).

Your “personal attacks” won’t result in the desired effect.

Have you noticed that I quote John Titor’s words every time I explain what he really meant to make clear?

John Titor couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned “non-lethal” weapons appearing to be quite lethal. He also couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned the two sides of the US Civil War. Two enemies opposed to eachother:

One side of the US Civil War – Titor’s and his fellow countrymen’s enemy:
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

The other side of the US Civil War – The forces of the Government’s enemy:
"Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems.” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

With mentioning “WACO-type events” John Titor explicitly referred to innocent and defenceless US citizens being killed by their own authorities under false pretences whilst all law enforcement officers responsible for their death were cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death.”

Why else would Titor say:
“If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire.”

"Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?"

There’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant to make clear with that comment above. These innocent and defenceless people were portrayed as criminals. The information machine worked well. And it still works. All law enforcement officers were cleared. Aren’t the innocent and defenceless “non-lethal” taser-victims portrayed as criminals today? These kind of “WACO-type events” are happening in our midst at this very moment and indeed are getting worse.

The reason why Titor didn’t mention the word “taser” in stead of “non-lethal” weapon is perhaps the same reason why he didn’t mention “G.W. Bush” in stead of “the President or “leader" in 2005.”

Furthermore Titor made it very clear that the US civil war would gradually grow worse in it’s intensity until it would be indisputable by 2008. Why else would he say: “By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.” And “The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012…” meaning it would grow into that direction.

This is in harmony with Titor’s answer to the question:
Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.
John Titor: "Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

ThatsJustWeird, however you would like to propagate it, I am not deceiving anyone nor do I have any agenda. But to use Titor’s words: “perhaps its more interesting to consider what I won't be doing to try and stop that war.” “Perhaps the end that we fear will open your eyes to your true value as an individual. Young people need wisdom. The captain of the ship knows where the lifeboats are.”

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so supporters, which is it for you ?

Maybe it would be that I believe Titor. I am not saying that you should, because that's your opinion, and yours alone. What I don't approve of is you, TJW, personally attacking people for what they believe in.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I shouldn't be doing this but I'm going to address Roth anyway.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
"The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now."
"Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

City vs. Country like I said with the gov being in the cities. I never said it wasn't Gov vs. People. But you don't expect over half our country perish just fighting the gov alone. There has to be a considerable about of civilians on the other side as well.

"Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems.” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

1. Tasers aren't new
2. No where in this quote does he even come close to mentioning this is a Waco type event.

With mentioning “WACO-type events” John Titor explicitly referred to innocent and defenceless US citizens being killed by their own authorities under false pretences whilst all law enforcement officers responsible for their death were cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death.”

You still haven't done it. I encouraged you many times now to look up the history of Waco so you will have an understanding of what Titor was talking about. It's obvious you STILL haven't done so. Otherwise you would know when refering to Waco Titor COULDN'T have been talking about innocent and defenseless citizens. How do you think the whole Waco incident exploded like it did? The citizens were fighting back. They killed ATF officers. So they were hardly innocent, and they were hardly defenseless. Not one of the taser incidents was one where the person getting arrested was "innocent". I've asked this before but, why were the police called on them if they were innocent?

There’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant to make clear with that comment above. These innocent and defenceless people were portrayed as criminals. The information machine worked well. And it still works. All law enforcement officers were cleared. Aren’t the innocent and defenceless “non-lethal” taser-victims portrayed as criminals today? These kind of “WACO-type events” are happening in our midst at this very moment and indeed are getting worse.

1. That's not what Titor mean. That's what I'm talking about. You keep twisting Titor's words into your own. Not once did Titor mention a Civil War starting because innocent people were being wrongfully accused and tasered. Not once.
2. Tasering does not come close to a Waco type even which has been said and explained before.
3. What's getting worse? And can you prove whatever is getting worse?

The reason why Titor didn’t mention the word “taser” in stead of “non-lethal” weapon is perhaps the same reason why he didn’t mention “G.W. Bush” in stead of “the President or “leader" in 2005.”

DING DING DING! I'm so glad you touched on this. I believe syrinx high priest is still waiting for an answer.
Why is it Titor can be specific in saying a Civil War will start at this date, it specifically starts in this fashion, WW3 will start at this date, Russia - a specific country- attacks us, Mad Cow will get worse, etc.
Yet he has to be vague about simplier stuff. More holes.

Furthermore Titor made it very clear that the US civil war would gradually grow worse in it’s intensity until it would be indisputable by 2008. Why else would he say: “By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.” And “The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012…” meaning it would grow into that direction.

This is also what I'm talking about. You post stuff out of context. I addressed this in my previous post with the whole quote.

If you honestly think a Civil War can start here in America without most of the population being wiped out first and/or something truely devestating happening in which the government is then unable to function, then 1. You're not from America or 2. You're living in some cave somewhere, not in the real world or 3. You have issues.
Geographically (we're just to big with too many people), ideologically (for the most part, people in this country detest war. There's no way they stand for having a war on our own soil, against our own people even if it is against the big bad government. We would do everything possible to prevent it), politically (it's just to mixed up, everywhere you go you'll have people on two completely different sides of the politcal spectrum living next to each other), culturally (America prides itself in being a superpower. Being at the top of modern culture. Do you honestly think America's will give up all they've worked hard for, all their pleasures for war? You don't know American's if you do. Even if the gov pisses us off to no end, we'd find a way to resolve the issue, not go out and start killing folks), and physically (the people vs. the gov would be like using feathers to ward off a hail of bombs) a Civil War is impossible in the US right now. Period. You would have to break all those barriers for it to be remotely possible to have another civil war in this country.

Legend and Roth:

What I don't approve of is you, TJW, personally attacking people for what they believe in.

Quite frankly, I could care less what you approve or disapprove of. But just so you'd know. I'm attacking Roth's continued distortions and refusal to correct his mistakes. I'm pointing out Roth's obsession with Titor as gotten to the point of absurdity. If you want to believe Titor's story as fact instead of the fiction that it is, then go ahead. Just have a little space in there (called reality) to allow yourself to be wrong. I've addressed this (believeing Titor as fact) before, I'll quote it again.

Actually, it's not even a matter of Titor being "wrong". Titor is and has always been a fictional character in a fictional story. Stop taking what he said as fact. It's not. Period. (insert - why am I so sure? Well the Titor story having way to many similarities to Alas B. to be coincidental for one. And, I'm still looking to see if the threads were archived somewhere, but it seems our friend Titor came back to one of the boards.....as an alien. So saith the Mods who checked his ISP address. Plus the fact that he's been wrong so far and his leaving out of certain world changing events, etc....)
It's a fictional story showing how complacent the author percieves America has become and what could happen if we allow the gov to get away with everything, it's not a prediction of what will happen. So yeah, take it to heart so we can make sure it doesn't happen, but please please stop thinking this fact and will happen because chances are extremely high that none of that stuff he mentions happens.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Oke. One more time. I said:

That reason ofcourse is that Titor or anyone else couldn't do anything about the abovementioned and Titor explicitly mentioned not to disclose any names:

"I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals."

"Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about."

"I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps it's easier now to see a civil war in your future?"

I am curious… will anyone be upset if Florida's votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current "confusion"?"

Ofcourse Titor referred to G.W. Bush and the newly developed Tasers that have become very lethal indeed.

With mentioning “WACO-type events” John Titor wanted to make clear that the methods of "combat" upon defenceless US citizens and the methods of covering up and providing information would not come to a halt but would continue in the future, only much more effective. At some point people would come to realize that. That's why he said:

“If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire.”

"Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?"

Again, John Titor explicitly referred to innocent and defenceless US citizens being killed by their own authorities under false pretences whilst all law enforcement officers responsible for their death were cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death.”

Again, there’s no doubt whatsoever as to what John Titor meant to make clear with that comment above. These innocent and defenceless people were portrayed as criminals. They called 911 for help.

Again, the information machine worked well. And it still works. All law enforcement officers were cleared.

Again, aren’t the innocent and defenceless “non-lethal” taser-victims portrayed as criminals today? These kind of “WACO-type events” are happening in our midst at this very moment and indeed are getting worse.

Again, John Titor couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned “non-lethal” weapons appearing to be quite lethal. He also couldn’t have said it any clearer when he mentioned the two sides of the US Civil War. Two enemies opposed to eachother:

The other side of the US Civil War – The forces of the Government’s enemy:

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Roth Joint]

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join