It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here are some more Titor quotes which I think are all relevent to todays world.

John Titor

When civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security

While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.

The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it

Time will tell whether Titor is a hoax or not. I can't see any harm in following his timeline on perceived future events.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Plastic is a hydrocarbon chain, a precursor to protein...

I would certainly like to see the synthesis that goes from polyethylene to a protein. You could get a Science publication out of that one!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
omg...

This would be funny, if it wasn't sad....

Japan, Korea, ect. being annexed happens before N day. N Day = 2015, not 2005.
Australia repules army, but all major cities are hit. Hit by what? Nukes. Nukes = 2015, not 2005.

That settled?

Good.

No, it doesn't. It took a single day for the entire geography of global politics to shift, that day was 9/11. He said western stability will collapse due to the situation in the middle east.

Please, by 10/11 "the entire geography of global politics" started shifting back the way it was before 9/11.
And he said the middle east will get worse BECAUSE of western stability collapse NOT the other way around.
So again, I can guarentee you western civilization will not collapse in the space of 9 months. Unless there's some global natural disaster killing off most people on this planet, in which case....Titor would definately be wrong.

It is 2005 right now, and ever since it has started, we are hearing constant threats of invasions and military action against Iran and Syria. We are also hearing that some EU countries do not support this.

Ok...and....?
How is that going to cause collapse? We disagree on a lot of issues.

US economy is in a dire state right now, it cannot support anymore wars, especially with Iran, with is a regional power and has quite a strong army.

The econ is not in a dire state. And if another war broke out (which is unlikely - on the scale of Iraq) it can be fully supported. We'd have to pay for it latter on though. Iran a regional power with a strong army? lol!!

Titor uses both 2004 and 2005 interchangably, because civil unrest develops around election time. And it indeed did. So, relative to titor who is claiming a future perspective, December 2004 is the beginning. Which really is the beginning of 2005.

lol, you're really reaching now. He says 2004 will be the start of the civil war TWICE. He said it picks up around election time, not start.

If you were to theoretically slow down your by time by distorting your time field by a gravitational distortion field, you would no longer exist on this time line. Remember, Einstein's predicate that time stops near a higher gravitational field, such as that of a blackhole or approaching the speed of light. Now, if it were possible there were infinite parallel time lines diverging from each other in varying degrees. It would be possible to jump from one timeline to the other.

That right there is why I say time travel is not possible (especially deliberate).
1. Creating the distortion field
2. Travelling at the speed of light and/or through a black hole
3. Jumping between timelines (especially more than once).
Your going to have to come up with a lot of evidence to suggest you can do even one of those things successfully.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Titor is a jerk and not an American of any kind. Look at his solution to the world's problems: Nuclear first strike from Russia. Why would he suggest that we can't stop that? Titor was saying in 2000 that America was so far gone that only a nuclear strike from Russia 15 YEARS FROM THAT POINT could solve the world's problems. Doesn't that sound a little stupid? A lot stupid?

Anyone who would drop in on a planet and (A) tell them that they're screwed, (B) refuse to help them in any way, and (C) suggest that nuclear war is the only way to escape... Well that person would be a jerk.

John Titor, with his wonderful time machine that required NO FUEL AT ALL wasn't willing to help us billions of humans. With a time machine, you would basically be Superman. I happen to believe that Superman would be willing to help all humans on any number of infinite earths.

"Titor" was an author who tried to pass off a good story as fact and he has done the Internet a huge disservice. Even when 2005 passes without civil war in America, there'll still be people talking about him and his nuclear-war solution for planet Earth. This bothers me.

Nuclear war is the enemy of all mankind and only a stupid/evil person would see it as a "good thing" as Titor did.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
okay, no i was referring to TItor, he specifically claims that he would most want to go back in time to meet Jesus but due to those differential things in time he isn't sure if Jesus would exist. However, why would the Pope burn a picture of Jesus on the cross, i would think that they would use this if it existed! Hey look this is Jesus being crucified, we are right! and to you Muslims, he was crucified, Muhammad isn't who you thought he was! Trust me, more to gain with that picture, absolutely nothing to lose.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
the guy was a fake... he claimed that if he went back to Jesus' time Jesus may not even exist, but if that was true than that would mean that Adam and Eve would still be in the garden of Eden, because once they sinned it became inevitable for Jesus to come... i can't wait til he is wrong about a Civil War in the US. Why would there be a civil war in the US, over what? Yeah people may be mad at the election and the war, but who is displeased enough to say lets create a new country? Seriously, think about that statement... the US would be splitting trying to create a NEW country! If you look at a US map in terms of the election, and i mean a county by county US map, you would see just little blue specs all over the place, and the rest of the map would be red... most counties in the US voted Bush... even in Illinois we had almost every county vote Bush except for the college counties, and cook (corrupt) county. You may hate bush, but it is 4 years and then he is done, people would understand that before they tried to seperate and create a brand new country, which would utterly destroy the US, and since almost every US citizen is extremely proud of their country it isn't really likely... whatsoever!

John said that there is a 2% divergence, and it grows the farther he goes back. The reason he said Jesus probably wouldn't have been born is because of the difference in world lines. Once I find the post, I'll show it to you.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
One thing to remember about John Titor, if you believe his story, is that he was just a regular guy picked for part of a time-travel team on the basis of his psych-profile. He wasn't a scientist or a historian, so you could expect him to be off the mark some of the time. I think he said he was just born at the time he was here, so it would be like asking someone born in 1935 about all the events that started WW2. In 1939, did everyone know it was the start of a world war? I don't think so. If we escalate all the current conflicts into a world war next year, will historians say it started in 2006 or with the attack on Afghanistan, or Iraq, or the threats against Iran and Syria and North Korea?

As for "Waco type" events, I think he was referring to citizens discovering they have no rights or protections anymore. I wouldn't be looking for the govt. to burn down a compound every month, but I would be looking closely at all the stories of torture, breaches of international law, human rights violations, the formation of new intelligence agencies, unlimited power to these groups, and the misuse of power. These are all "Waco type" events that are happening every month.

I don't know if John Titor was really a time traveller or a fraud but I can see his scenario coming true.

John Titor was in the military serving in the shotgun unit. He was picked for the job because his grandfather worked for a major computer company, and had the ability to fix the UNIX problem in (2036?)

I am terribly sorry for the double post...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
John Titor was in the military serving in the shotgun unit. He was picked for the job because his grandfather worked for a major computer company, and had the ability to fix the UNIX problem in (2036?)

I am terribly sorry for the double post...

-Chris

I think he said he was picked for this mission because he was related to the guy he had to contact but he was picked to be a time traveller because he fit the profile. I think there IS a fix needed for Unix in 2036, and there may have been an unadvertised feature of the IBM 5511 that they'd need to use. Hell, the space shuttles still use IBM PC's from the 80's so it's not far fetched that old tech would still be needed.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I think there IS a fix needed for Unix in 2036.

Others have discuss this issue more in depth but I do remember that some current Unix systems operate on 16bits which would create a grave problem in 2036 when the system literally runs out of digits to encode information.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
John said that there is a 2% divergence, and it grows the farther he goes back. The reason he said Jesus probably wouldn't have been born is because of the difference in world lines. Once I find the post, I'll show it to you.

-Chris

That's the point. If Jesus was the messiah he would have HAD to of been there no matter what divergence, simply because mankind sinned. If he wasn't there than mankind never sinned and he sees the garden of eden

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No offence, TJW, but you are an extremely ignorant person. To say "time travel" not possible is one thing, but to then actually deny facts is another. We might as well have a discussion on how a square is not a shape.

Japan, Korea, ect. being annexed happens before N day. N Day = 2015, not 2005.
Australia repules army, but all major cities are hit. Hit by what? Nukes. Nukes = 2015, not 2005.

That settled?

Good.

And who said N Day is 2005?

Please, by 10/11 "the entire geography of global politics" started shifting back the way it was before 9/11.
And he said the middle east will get worse BECAUSE of western stability collapse NOT the other way around.

No it didn't. Anyone can tell you that the world changed on 9/11. There was a complete shift in geopolitics. There was a new global enemy - "terrorism" and using this global threat, civil rights were stripped away in the western worldn in US, Canada, Australia, UK and other countries to make way for police state laws and bills. Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded, and now the Iran invasion is eminent.

North Korea raised the rhetoric. China raised the rhetoric. Russia raised the rheotric. The tension in the world have multiplfied and some even fear a world war erupting. In fact if US attacks Iran, I can guarantee you a world war.

I am sorry, but if your life has been okay since 9/11, then you are just not aware of just how much has changed and how quickly the carpet is going to be pulled from underneath your feet. It's sad, but you won't even know what hit you.

The reason you probably think nothing has changed, is because so far you are not affected. But mate, the world is bigger than your own world, and anyone who keeps in touch with this world, knows just how different it is. Yes, one day completely changed the world.

Ok...and....?
How is that going to cause collapse? We disagree on a lot of issues.

Yes, we certainly do. Yet, it does not say much for yourself, when you actually disagree with facts. Such as the threats China made to Australia and Japan, Titor saying Japan and Taiwan were annexed, and 9/11 marking a great shift in geopolitics. So, if you're disagreeing with me, judging from how wrong you are on everything, it must mean I am likely right.

The econ is not in a dire state. And if another war broke out (which is unlikely - on the scale of Iraq) it can be fully supported. We'd have to pay for it latter on though. Iran a regional power with a strong army? lol!!

The economy is not in a dire state. Iran is not a regional power with a strong army?

Oh my god, I can't take any more of your ignorance. I just stopped short of calling you an idiot. I won't though. The warn won't be worth it.

US is $7 trillion in debt
Iran IS a regional power. It has a potent airforce, strong navy and army and missle forces. It is the strongest Arab country in the world. There was even a discussion on this on ATS recently. Someone really needs to shake some sense into you.

I am going to stop here. It's obvious I am wasting my time here. I am sure Whisky Jack would like to fill in for me again, right mate

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A major upheavel at the sociological level affecting EVERY man, woman, and child in the U.S. would have to take place real fast for a civil war to erupt. As a nation we are pretty divided politically, but most of us have jobs, access to food, and a warm place to sleep.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Indeed Iran is a regional power,and for the US to invade will just put another strain on the American economy.

7trillion dollars aye?you could make 7 million people millionairs and feed 700million people for a year.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
No offence, TJW, but you are an extremely ignorant person. To say "time travel" not possible is one thing, but to then actually deny facts is another. We might as well have a discussion on how a square is not a shape.

I'm ignorant because I don't believe a work of fiction?
Hmmm....

What "facts" am I denying?

btw, if time travel is available in the future, that would mean it's available now, right?
And how do these time travelers keep their vehicles from being seen?

And who said N Day is 2005?

You or someone quoted earlier
"And just recently China has threatened Japan and Austraia both. It seems like Titor could well be true."

Talking about here and now - 2005.
Nothing happens until 2015 however. (btw, he doesn't even say that China forces them to annex. It could be Russia for all we know.)

No it didn't. Anyone can tell you that the world changed on 9/11. There was a complete shift in geopolitics.

No doubt it changed. But the change for most countries wasn't forever.

There was a new global enemy - "terrorism"

Not new, just focused more on.

and using this global threat, civil rights were stripped away in the western world

Examples?

in US, Canada, Australia, UK and other countries to make way for police state laws and bills.

So all the countries you mentioned in a police state now....
hmmm....

Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded, and now the Iran invasion is eminent.

Iran is about to be invaded?? By who???

North Korea raised the rhetoric.

You missed the last 50 years then...

China raised the rhetoric.

As evidence by what?

Russia raised the rheotric.

On who? Their war started before 9/11....

The tension in the world have multiplfied and some even fear a world war erupting. In fact if US attacks Iran, I can guarantee you a world war.

Who's fearing a world war?
I can guarentee you a world war would NOT erupt if the US attacked Iran.
And if it did, who would be fighting who?

I am sorry, but if your life has been okay since 9/11, then you are just not aware of just how much has changed and how quickly the carpet is going to be pulled from underneath your feet. It's sad, but you won't even know what hit you.

I was in downtown DC when everything went down. Several of my friends had clear shots of the plane hitting the pentagon. I was probably more affected than anyone else on this board. I still work in downtown DC, I know very well how things can change. I can with a good certainty guarentee you I know more of what's going on than you do....
I pity those whose political hatred has blinded them and they fail to see what's really going on.

The reason you probably think nothing has changed, is because so far you are not affected.

lol
I really want to know how much you were affected?
Do you know someone who died?
Do you know someone who knew someone who died?

Probably not. Well, when you find that person, then come talk to me about not being affected.

US is $7 trillion in debt

And that's bad no doubt. The economy overall however is not dire.

Iran IS a regional power. It has a potent airforce, strong navy and army and missle forces. It is the strongest Arab country in the world. There was even a discussion on this on ATS recently. Someone really needs to shake some sense into you.

Iraq's army was stronger pre GW1.

Plus, their equipment is outdated.
They've admitted this themselves, that's why the war games they've been having has been focusing on trying to draw the enemy in a Iraq type situation.

I am going to stop here. It's obvious I am wasting my time here.

Good. I hate having my time wasted with pointless words and baseless theories

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That's the point. If Jesus was the messiah he would have HAD to of been there no matter what divergence, simply because mankind sinned. If he wasn't there than mankind never sinned and he sees the garden of eden

You're basing science on antiquated Christian beliefs which is in so many ways, not right. You are assuming that the Christian timeline of historical events is accurate thus you are manifesting something that is, at best 'metaphorical' (or fictionalized). By doing this, you are also disregarding other religions and their widely held beliefs.

Jesus being the messiah has no merit or weight on John Titor time travelling.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
TJW,

Mate, open your eyes. In fact these discussions happen everyday in the NWO, war on terrorism and current events forum as well ATSNN. I thought it would be common knowledge now on this forum of just what 9/11 changed and what are the future implications. In fact you've been here 3 months longer than me.

One sentence replies is the most I will do, unless further expounding is necessary.

btw, if time travel is available in the future, that would mean it's available now, right?
And how do these time travelers keep their vehicles from being seen?

And what if the UFO's seen by millions around the world, are time travellers?

Talking about here and now - 2005.
Nothing happens until 2015 however. (btw, he doesn't even say that China forces them to annex. It could be Russia for all we know.)

We have a future scenorio in the time-frame 2005-2015 given to us by Titor. This is what we are debating.
Now, the recent events of China making threats to Australia and Japan, make Titor's scenorio more plausible than before. Now, we are not saying it will happen, but most people can see his scenorio being somewhat plausible. Perhaps, it was just an extrapolation of the events in 2001. However, nonetheless, it reinforces his case.

To corroborate Titor's story, there is already some technical documents photographs and his demonstration of what he calls is a distortion field, and events - the civil unrest during election time, CERN hopeful of creating a microsingularity . In fact there is a patent by GE scientist for a gravitomagnetic device.

and the problems in the Middle east, which are several times greater than in Titor's time. Finally, his foretelling of civil rights being stripped away. I believe he also said something about 9/11, correct me If I'm wrong. Finally his good knowledge of physics and his rather passionate and sincere story of his life.

You know when I first read about Titor, I was very dubious and called it bad science fiction. However, this is why reading and researching is a wise thing to do.

No doubt it changed. But the change for most countries wasn't forever.

As far as I know, the patriot act has completely changed the face of the constitution and bill of rights. There have been constant terrorist drills and threats, and I guess your own people in power saying "America is in danger " "We will need to enforce martial law, if another attack happens" Hey, wasn't that part of the reason, why Bush was re-relected? Meanwhile, here in UK, we have many police state bills passed. Finally Bush openly coming out and declaring a NWO is to begin.
Then finally consider national ID card, the constant wars in the Middle east and human microchipping. Are you awake, mate?

Not new, just focused more on.

Yep, nothing new about scarpping many amendents of consititution and making plans for martial laws and building concentration camps for civil dissenters - not my words - General Ashcroft - architect of the patriot act.

]Examples?

Read above.

So all the countries you mentioned in a police state now....
hmmm....

They are just teetering on the edge at this moment. You know like Nazi Germany was teetering on the edge once. All that is left is someone openly coming out and saying. "He folks, even though it was very obvious we have become a police state, you still didn't get it, so I have taken it upon myself as your president to tell you we have become one and this is necessary because of the dangerous times we live in" Are you oblivious to all those people around the world, even in America itself, that are now caling America a police state? There's your civil war right there.

Iran is about to be invaded?? By who???

By the fairies and elves, who else
There is a topic on this right now, in fact this is being discussed ever since 2005 begun, and people with common sense, can put 2 and 2 together. You know I really believe it now, that quite a sizable portion of Americas believe the earth revolves around the sun once a day.

]As evidence by what?
]

Threats to Australia and Japan and rising tensions. This because American foreign policy is destabalizing and giving countries like China the confidence to settle their own issues. This is how world wars begin. Oh, and Titor said this too.

On who? Their war started before 9/11....

I guess the nuclear weapons war games of destroying as many American cities as possible and cause more than a 100 million deaths by Russia means nothing? I guess the military exercises between Iran and Russia and Russia supporting Iranian nuclear policy, even giving it nuclear technology, means nothin? I guess Russia slamming America diplomatically, means nothing either? Finally, I guess Russia being a major business partner of Iran for oil, means nothing either?

America expanding in it's backyard like a cancer, means nothing either? All the world wars have occurred after escalating tensions between several countries and many wars. America has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and is now set to invade Iran and is making threats against North Korea at the same time. In fact it has an entire list of countries that need democracy
. Oh, and I guess the fact that North Korea is makiing threats against America and telling it how it can nuke it's cities. Means something else?

Russia, North Korea, China and Iran are involved in this. And you say tensios can't rise to world war?

How did you get into lala land mate. I want to go too!

Who's fearing a world war?
I can guarentee you a world war would NOT erupt if the US attacked Iran.
And if it did, who would be fighting who?

Yeah, but your guarantee is not worth anything, after all those silly claims
you have made.

Iran, Syria and Russia vs US, UK.
China vs Japan, Taiwan and Australia and US

A world war will not erupt right away, but the tensions will reach a point of no return
and quickly spiral out of control. Again, what Titor said.

lol
I really want to know how much you were affected?
Do you know someone who died?
Do you know someone who knew someone who died?

Probably not. Well, when you find that person, then come talk to me about not being affected.

I was affected by having my civil rights taken away

And that's bad no doubt. The economy overall however is not dire.
]

If would be surprised if you can even count to 7 trillion

American debt is 70% of it's GDP. Dude, you are tripping!
The debt is rising by $2 billion a day.
The US dollar has dropped below the pound and the Euro even further

And US is falling in everything from health care, quality of life, literacy, science.
I suggest you read Soicrow's topic in ATSNN. Someone needs a wake-up call and
I can't think of a better topic on ATS to do it. Heck, America is losing jobs like water to China and India.
Most of the infotech and hi-tech companies in America and run by Indians.

Plus, their equipment is outdated.
They've admitted this themselves, that's why the war games they've been having has been focusing on trying to draw the enemy in a Iraq type situation.

You have no idea, if you think Iran is going to the same as Iraq. Iran is much bigger than Iraq. mountainous, has a potent air force, good navy and land forces. Let me just put it like this, you will see US soliders there dropping like mosquittos, that most likely a draft will be commisioned and ordinary civlians will be sent in this pointless and criminal war. There's where your civil war chances will sky rocket. This is just a fact, that people who live in the real world know.

I know more about your county and it's system then you know yourself. That is really sad. Hey, a lot of people here from other countries, know more about it than you. Don't you feel ashamed? Ah, Americans quite an arrogant and shamless bunch.

Doh, I promised you one sentence rep'ies. Ah well, I just didn't have time to be brief.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

You're basing science on antiquated Christian beliefs which is in so many ways, not right. You are assuming that the Christian timeline of historical events is accurate thus you are manifesting something that is, at best 'metaphorical' (or fictionalized). By doing this, you are also disregarding other religions and their widely held beliefs.

Jesus being the messiah has no merit or weight on John Titor time travelling.

Wow, i didnt realize something could be so asqued. What i am saying, and please read this so you understand it, is that IF Jesus is the Messiah, than no matter what time line he John Titor went to, Jesus would be there, or we would still be in the "Garden of Eden." In other words, John Titor has absolutely no excuse to not go and meet Jesus, it would definetly reveal a lot about him. However, it is interesting that John Titor did NOT really touch on this topic except to say that he would like to visit Jesus but he may not exist, as to not touch the religious topic. Hmmm.... that raises a lot of suspicion, you can either A.) Go visit the person that billions believe to have saved them or B.) Make an excuse online about why you didn't go to visit him, which in turn was proven false, if Jesus was the Messiah, by what i said previously.

Okay i want to put this in perspective for you guys who believe John Titor, so that hopefully you can see how ridiculous this is.

A guy came online, not on tv but online where he can't be seen, and claimed he was a Time Traveler. You believe him. I would just like to restate ONLINE, ON THE INTERNET, the most faceless place you can possibly be, he went to and claimed he was from the past, this is so dumb. NOt to mention he was incredibly vague with his predictions, and there will be absolutely no civil war here in the united states. We are divided on politics, and religion here, but that is about it. And the nice thing is, we have a freedom to choose what we want. BTW... who is ready to start a civil war? Are you? Are you ready to die because Bush was re-elected for only 4 more years? Are you ready to die because the economy is starting to climb, although not drastically, again? Are you ready to die because the majority spoke and you lost? I think the answer to all of those is a clear NO! There will be absolutely no civil war in the United States. The people who were mad at Bush being re-elected have calmed because they know it is only 4 years, and it really doesn't matter. we do, afterall, have a 3 branch system that works really well, and Bush isn't a dictator.

So Goodluck with your civil war, and believing something someone told you online. Oh yeah, I am a tax collector, i am going to need all of your money!

P.S. - I never said Jesus being the messiah has any bearing on whether or not he is true or not, but rather showing you that he is making an excuse.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I thought you said you were done?

I honestly feel sorry for you if this is your way of thinking IC...

And what if the UFO's seen by millions around the world, are time travellers?

Then what are the aliens travelling in?

Now, the recent events of China making threats to Australia and Japan, make Titor's scenorio more plausible than before. Now, we are not saying it will happen, but most people can see his scenorio being somewhat plausible.

Sure it does. I mean, China and Japan and Autralia have always been good friends but now look at them. Making threats and all. They used to be such good friends. What happened?[/endsarcasm]

To corroborate Titor's story, there is already some technical documents photographs and his demonstration of what he calls is a distortion field,

Are you talking about his photos? Or photos taken now?

the civil unrest during election time

You're joking right?

CERN hopeful of creating a microsingularity . In fact there is a patent by GE scientist for a gravitomagnetic device.

This is stuff that was in development BEFORE Titor.

I believe he also said something about 9/11

Nope, not one single word. Not even a hint.

Finally his good knowledge of physics and his rather passionate and sincere story of his life.

lol, you don't read much (sci) fiction do you?

As far as I know, the patriot act has completely changed the face of the constitution and bill of rights.

That seems to be the problem. You don't know. It hasn't changed a word in the Constitution. It can't.

Finally Bush openly coming out and declaring a NWO is to begin.

It's usually frowned upon when you make claims like this and don't back it up.

(btw, he never said anything like this)

Yep, nothing new about scarpping many amendents of consititution and making plans for martial laws and building concentration camps for civil dissenters - not my words - General Ashcroft - architect of the patriot act.

Tell me which amendments have been scrapped? Because I missed that part.
Concentration camps have been in the US....before Bush was even born.
And what are Ashcroft words?

Are you oblivious to all those people around the world, even in America itself, that are now caling America a police state?

1. America is not a police state. If it were you would know it.
2. With the way America is set up, it's nearly....no it is impossible to put the whole country under a police state or martial law. You would have to do the cities.
3. Who cares what other people are saying (including you). They don't live here so there's no way they can know.

By the fairies and elves, who else There is a topic on this right now, in fact this is being discussed ever since 2005 begun, and people with common sense, can put 2 and 2 together.

Must be those fairies and elves because America certainly isn't preparing for an invasion of anyone right now (neither is GB).

I could go on with the rest of your post but I can sum it right here;
There is not 1 fact in the rest of your post. NOT ONE.
Unbelieveable. You'd think with the law of averages, you'd hit at least one point right, but you've completely missed the boat. I'm amazed, but not surprised.
I would tell you to do more research, but the only way you will truely learn is if you lived here for a year or two. I can't make you see, you just have to see for yourself (how completely off base you are.)

I know more about your county and it's system then you know yourself.

No
You really don't. Please don't think that you do.

Ah, Americans quite an arrogant and shamless bunch.

That's your problem right there. Stereotyping Americans.
Even if it were true, I guess it's better to be arrogant and shamless than completely wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Look Bottom line titor said there would be a "waco type event" every month in 2005. In the last three months there have been none.
He was a college student wth a decent understanding of physics, and a lot of time on his hands. Thats it. Get over it people.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Look Bottom line titor said there would be a "waco type event" every month in 2005. In the last three months there have been none.
He was a college student wth a decent understanding of physics, and a lot of time on his hands. Thats it. Get over it people.

I completely agree, but....
JT:

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

It's been 15 months

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join