It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Do you really think people are going to be focused on building time machines!?!?!?!? Rather than learning a craft and surviving?

The Energy source comes from a black hole ... that CERN is working on creating right now. And this is a govt. project that was picked up by the new govt. after the fall of the American Federal Empire.

Have you read John Titor... he explains all of this in detail. If nothing else, he is a very interesting read.

NEW RULE: If you haven't read John Titor in its entirety ... then you have NO business posting on this or any other John Titor Thread. You just make yourself sound stupid.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think it's totally rediculous he would have mentioned 9/11 first thing because he was "here" right before then.

You have to seperate someone messing with you from truth, and someone was messing with alot of you.

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII."

To end all speculation of it being 2005, later on he says this
John says the civil war leads to the world war in 2015. The civil war lasts for ten years?
It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics).

this is from that www.johntitor.com... and according to my calender, it's 2005.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
The Energy source comes from a black hole ... that CERN is working on creating right now. And this is a govt. project that was picked up by the new govt. after the fall of the American Federal Empire.

Have you read John Titor... he explains all of this in detail. If nothing else, he is a very interesting read.

NEW RULE: If you haven't read John Titor in its entirety ... then you have NO business posting on this or any other John Titor Thread. You just make yourself sound stupid.

I've read it in it's entirety several times. And I'm not talking about the Johntitor.com or the ATS stuff, I'm talking about the original forums in their context. You obviously haven't.
Here's one link to the original posts...
www.anomalies.net...

You still haven't answered my question btw.

Where did they get all the energy to create the blackhole? Why would they waste energy creating blackholes when their world is in ruins?

Also this is something I posted this before, you should have read it.
news.bbc.co.uk...
Science fact vs. Science fiction......learn the difference. Quickly.

Just because he posted a bunch of big words and technical stuff that you don't understand, doesn't mean he's correct. If you had a true understanding of any of that stuff then you'd know that there are way to many variables for time travel to be possible. Even if it was;
1. There's a real slim chance that a human would be able to survive,
2. It is definately impossible to set any dates, and
3. Going back to your time would also be impossible.
Period.

Don't worry, you'll learn alot of this stuff once you get past elementary school. Taking advanced higer education (college) classes would help too, but you won't have to worry about that for a while

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A new American civil war? I do not know but the link below might be a start?

A woman who lost one of her kids in Iraq said about Bush;
"Beating a political stake in your black heart will be the fulfillment of my life ... ," she said, as the audience of 200 people cheered.
www.michaelmoore.com...

Other speakers included state Rep. Kathy Stein, D-Lexington, Clergy and Laity Network executive director Rev. Albert Pennybacker of Lexington, Kentucky Council of Churches executive director Nancy Jo Kemper and Baptist Seminary of Kentucky Professor Glenn Hinson.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
A new American civil war? I do not know but the link below might be a start?

A woman who lost one of her kids in Iraq said about Bush;
"Beating a political stake in your black heart will be the fulfillment of my life ... ," she said, as the audience of 200 people cheered.
www.michaelmoore.com...

Other speakers included state Rep. Kathy Stein, D-Lexington, Clergy and Laity Network executive director Rev. Albert Pennybacker of Lexington, Kentucky Council of Churches executive director Nancy Jo Kemper and Baptist Seminary of Kentucky Professor Glenn Hinson.

Yeah you think she's the first? Just because there's an upset mother from her son dying in war (God bless his soul) that means there's a civil war coming? you're reaching there alot.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Fake. There will be no civil war. How do I know this?

No, I'm not some time-traveler.
No, I'm not psychic.
Then how do I know it?

Because I'm not gullible like 98% of this site. =/

-wD

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All you john titor people do me a favor and read what this guy wrote.
www.livejournal.com...

He breaks down Titor's claims and shows you were he falls apart, there is no denying it is a hoax after you read this. There are plenty of sites out there that have kicked his ass as well, even a Unix expert has debunked his 5100 claim.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, I guess God didn't intend to save certain people. I know that when its starts getting even worse - and it already is a lot worse - then the civil war is around the corner... my plan is to put all of my investments into GOLD and head strait to Canada. Before the Civil War happens i beleive the economy will crash, deliberatly so all the greedy wealthiest families can make money shorting the stocks ... while suckers are buying and losing money. I also expect there to be a period of inflation during this crisis ... either right before or after the crash... So if my money is in Gold ... and not paper...you know at least gold will keep its value, increase evenly with inflation.

But you know what... If the civil war doesn't happen. I am going to be one happy son of a B!@#$.

All I am asking is that you pay attention to the world around you.

Patriot Act 1 & 2
Terrorism
China's Military Buildup
Sensenbrunner HR-1528
Military Tribunal
Recent Actions at U.N agenda's
The American National Debt
American Military Spending
Bird Flu - outbreak
Mad Cow Disease in the USA
Lowest Approval Rating for Any President
Split Election and Diebold Republican Voting machines
49% of this country hates bush - michael moore's popularity?
America's Real Estate Value Bubble - potential crash ahead?
Oh And the Super Volcano under Yellowstone
Iran, North Korea, are our sworn enemies And Stated they would hurt us if they could ... now we know they have/almost have NUKES.
Possible Draft Coming - if we are attacked then there NO DOUBT!
France, Germany aren't our friends anymore
Japan is having some serious problems with their Economy
not to mention, China is buying up all the OIL ! and India is going to start buying more oil really soon as their society becomes more modern !

Don't you see the world changing???

I'm not saying the sky is falling ... but if one day it does wouldn't it be nice to know what you would do?

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
Yeah you think she's the first? Just because there's an upset mother from her son dying in war (God bless his soul) that means there's a civil war coming? you're reaching there alot.

Don't forget these things tend to grow....

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Where2Hide2006 i am more aware about my surroundings than you'll ever be. I know that this guy is a retard because i am very well educated so i could easily see through his lies. You are the type of person he was hoping would fall for his story. You have helped make him rich, congratulations sucker.

If you want to make money on gold invest now not when the market crashes. The market is about to have a nice run so if you were smart you would invest now but do some research before you do.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Q: Is the conflict racial?
John Titor: “Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.”
“The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Q: Is the conflict racial?
John Titor: “Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.”
“The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.

Minutemen and San Diego: Big Mistake?

www.thevillagenews.com...
E.F. Mohammed Martinez
6/17/2005 1:42:42 PM

White racist XENOPHOBE America has declared war on the Latino race, myself included; therefore, where there is action there will be for certain a reaction, a reaction that white America is now beginning to regret as WE Brown peoples are now “circling the wagons” for our very own survival as a race. ALL these anti-immigrant organizations are just using these “border” agendas to hide their true extremist anti-Latino racial prejudices. As a backlash to these attacks, WE are now being “forced” to unite ALL Latinos, regardless of their Latin American country of origin. White racist America has accomplished what WE ourselves had not been able to do before… they have awoken the Brown sleeping giant! Now they will feel the wrath of the hornet’s nest like never before it has ever stung them! I am a Mexican American/Palestinian Texas-born, former military grunt (1966-69), print/radio writer/journalist and a hospital worker professional who formerly believed in objective journalism, but with the rash of a la 1936 Adolf Hitler’s “Brown Shirt” deja vu attacks on the Brown race, all fair play is now null and void as far as I am concerned! According to my reliable sources, a bloodbath might be the end result if the “Minutemen” mistakenly think San Diego is like the desolated Arizona desert they left a few weeks ago. “If you ignore them [Nazis], they will go away.” —German Jews 1936

msnbc.msn.com...

Minuteman opposition organizes resistance
California could be ‘battleground’ over border vigils, activists say

By Brock N. Meeks
Chief Washington correspondent
MSNBC

Updated: 2:33 p.m. ET June 15, 2005
SAN DIEGO - The Minuteman Project, and other volunteer border patrol groups, are expected to face their toughest opposition yet when they move to California this summer for a series of events along the Mexican border.

A growing resistance movement made up largely of Hispanic activists, some of whom accuse the Minutemen of practicing vigilante-style justice, say they will hold a series of protests to coincide with the border patrol operations.

The rising opposition comes at a time when the anti-illegal immigrant passions, fueled by the Minuteman Project movement, are gaining momentum across the country. The Minuteman Project came to prominence in April when it organized a month-long patrol along the Arizona-Mexico border.

Law enforcement officials, members of Latino activist groups and the Minutemen themselves fear that a kind of perfect storm is brewing in California that could spill over into violent confrontation.

Texas and New Mexico have several official and unofficial Minuteman style groups slated to hold border watch events this summer as well. Both states have already seen activist groups and political leaders publicly oppose the coming of the Minutemen. But no state has seen the opposition rise as fast as in California, which is targeted by at least three different Minuteman-style border watch groups this summer.

Those organizing against the Minutemen all say they are dedicated to maintaining a non-violent atmosphere. Those organizers also say they won’t be intimidated by the Minuteman presence. However, due to the sheer number of groups involved in the California Minuteman resistance and their diverse political and ideological natures, Latino organizers privately note that they cannot ride herd on every agenda nor give assurances that any violence won’t occur.

Groups of activists from up and down California are answering the call to organize, said Armando Navarro, a University of California-Riverside political science professor and coordinator of the National Alliance for Human Rights. Navarro, a veteran organizer and activist, led a group of about 40 to Arizona in April to oppose the Minuteman Project’s month long border watch.

“We have to be prepared much better and with a capacity to create a critical mass when these events take place,” Navarro said. “It’s not enough to take 30-40 individuals like we did to Arizona, that’s not going to create power. Now [the Minutemen] are in California, now they are in our turf, this is a different situation.”

An organizing meeting among several key Latino leaders from throughout southern California is slated for Saturday on the border, Navarro said. “We have a number of strategic scenarios that we can implement very quickly depending upon the circumstances," he said. "Believe me, they will be very assertive, very aggressive,” he added, declining to elaborate.

Bad moon rising
The rhetoric on all sides is heating up and there have been isolated cases of violence.

In May, two people were hurt and six arrested when violence broke out during a speech in California by Minuteman founder James Gilchrist. A man rolled his car into a group of protestors, injuring two of them. No charges were pressed; the police said it was “reasonable for [the driver] to be afraid,” when protestors surrounded his car and pounded on it and that’s why he didn’t stop his car.

“All hell broke loose,” after the man drove his car into the protestors, Eric Garcia, 22, of Anaheim, told the Associated Press. “People started throwing rocks and bricks and stuff.”

The incident, and the publicity leading up to the summer's border watches has sparked a volley of accusations.

“It’s heating up. I’ve got a feeling you’re going to see some violent civil unrest,” said Chris Simcox, founder of the Arizona-based Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

For his part, Navarro calls Simcox and his ilk nothing more than “domestic terrorists that represent a danger to the country and could promote a major border conflict that will have serious ramifications and consequences.”

Currency of non-confrontation
The Minuteman Project is dedicated to a policy of “observe and report” when on the border. Members are instructed to follow a strict non-confrontation policy, those found violating or attempting to violate that policy are dismissed, Simcox said. Despite several warnings that violence could break out during the Minuteman Project’s April border watch, no violence occurred.

That spirit of non-confrontation is being preached among the Minuteman resistance as well.

Enrique Morones, who heads a 1,200 strong volunteer organization known as the Border Angels, is organizing San Diego Latino groups to oppose the Minutemen and other border watch groups in a coalition called “Gente Unida,” which adheres to a strict non-violent policy.

“We’re planning a lot of activities, a lot of peaceful demonstrations,” he said. “We’ll be doing so in the spirit of people like Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Cesar Chavez.” But, he says, “if a car comes at us or something we’ll protect ourselves.”

Simcox acknowledges the opposition and says his group will “demand protection" from law enforcement authorities. “We adhere to restraint and retreat but then that will not last long if our rights are not being protected,” he said. “We will defend our rights and our country from the enemy within. Bloodshed will be the responsibility of President Bush, Congress and all elitist government officials who have ignored this problem far too long.”

The government would rather everyone just stay home. The Minutemen probably aren’t prepared for the political climate of California, said George McCubbin, a Border Patrol agent and southwest vice president of the National Border Patrol Council.

“We have a bunch of, well, in plain English, ‘loony tunes’ out here [in California] waiting for the Minutemen to show up,” he said. “Those [Minuteman] volunteers are good citizens who just want to do the right thing; I’m hoping they don’t get involved in any type of violence. I just don’t think they are ready for these [advocacy] groups and what they might throw at them.”

But neither does McCubbin want assistance from the Minutemen. “We thank them for their interest but we really don’t need their help,” he said.
Meanwhile, the official line from Washington regarding these citizen-led border watches seems to tap dance in that no-man’s land between approval and disdain.

“The Border Patrol relies on the eyes and ears of the general public and continues to encourage citizens to immediately report suspicious activity to either the Border Patrol or law enforcement,” says Kristi Clemens, assistant commissioner for Customs and Border Protection. However, the Border Patrol “continues to be concerned for the safety of any volunteers and Border Patrol agents,” she said. “Patrolling and securing the border is a job best left to highly-trained federal law enforcement personnel.”

Political route
Another group helping to shape the opposition against the Minutemen is urging the Hispanic community to go the political route.

“We’ve been conducting informational forums and town hall meetings in migrant communities and getting a sense of those communities that will be most impacted by the presence of the Minutemen in San Diego,” said Christian Ramirez , director of the San Diego chapter of American Friends Service Committee, a Quaker organization that advocates for social justice issues. “The sense from the community here is that that Minutemen are not welcome.”

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
John Titor: ......."Western stability, which collapses in 2005."

www.cnn.com...

EU 'crisis' after summit failure
Budget talks collapse
Saturday, June 18, 2005 Posted: 5:38 AM EDT (0938 GMT)

BRUSSELS, Belgium (CNN) -- The two-day European Union summit has ended in failure, with its president stating, "Europe is not in a state of crisis -- it's in a state of profound crisis."

Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, who holds the rotating EU presidency and tried to broker a budget compromise, said on Friday, "I have to say my enthusiasm for Europe has suffered a severe setback today."

British officials rejected a budget plan for the years 2007-2013 because they said it did not contain sufficient guarantees that the EU's system of agricultural subsidies would be overhauled, in return for Britain agreeing to freeze a rebate it receives in compensation for its outsized net contribution to the EU.

The budget requires approval of all 25 EU member states, so it cannot go into force with Britain's approval.

"We simply weren't able to bring people together sufficiently to get an agreement," said Jose Manual Barroso, the president of the European Commission, the EU's executive arm.

"We are saddened. We are concerned. But I'm sure it's not the first time we've found ourselves in difficulty. I'm sure we'll come up with some solution."
Read more at: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
John Titor: ......."Western stability, which collapses in 2005."

www.cnn.com...

EU 'crisis' after summit failure
Budget talks collapse
Saturday, June 18, 2005 Posted: 5:38 AM EDT (0938 GMT)

BRUSSELS, Belgium (CNN) -- The two-day European Union summit has ended in failure, with its president stating, "Europe is not in a state of crisis -- it's in a state of profound crisis."

Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, who holds the rotating EU presidency and tried to broker a budget compromise, said on Friday, "I have to say my enthusiasm for Europe has suffered a severe setback today."

British officials rejected a budget plan for the years 2007-2013 because they said it did not contain sufficient guarantees that the EU's system of agricultural subsidies would be overhauled, in return for Britain agreeing to freeze a rebate it receives in compensation for its outsized net contribution to the EU.

The budget requires approval of all 25 EU member states, so it cannot go into force with Britain's approval.

"We simply weren't able to bring people together sufficiently to get an agreement," said Jose Manual Barroso, the president of the European Commission, the EU's executive arm.

"We are saddened. We are concerned. But I'm sure it's not the first time we've found ourselves in difficulty. I'm sure we'll come up with some solution."
Read more at: www.cnn.com...

Yea sure the EU system is failing,but this does not fully explain the fall of western stability.Besides the US,Australia,canada and NZ still seem to be perfectly stable.

We should really wait for this civil war to actually happen before we can start jumping.6months down,6 to go.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
NinjaCodeMonkey:

A lesson on this board - say anything you want but don't post a paradox!

>You have helped make him rich, congratulations sucker.

Not good grammar for an educated person! This would have been better:

You have helped make him rich - congratulations sucker!

>The market is about to have a nice run so if you were smart you would invest now but do some research before you do.

Hmmm, you obviously don't know much about stocks do you. If the world economy is going down the plug-hole economy-wise, gold is the best investment. I won't go into the reasons why - do your own research. If you dig deep enough, you may even find a way to make money using gold from a certain place using leases etc etc...and you don't even have to outlay a cent!

Personally, I would invest in food and water if the world was really doomed - you can't eat gold! In the gold rush days, water was actually worth more that gold.

I'm also curious, what's this "nice run" based on?...and what board or industry?...or are you talking about all stocks in all markets?

So, as you can see NinjaCodeMonkey, I would say you are probably well educated based on your own experiences, however I would say you still need to learn a whole lot more about life, the universe and everything else

Use your head before you type next time - or at least make sure you don't post a paradox

Education simply means you have learned what the education system has taught you - and believe me, that isn't much!

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I live in Southern California and I am very close to the city of Baldwin Park. On July 25, the Save Our State organization will protest illegal immigration in the city of Baldwin Park. It will be staged at a monument that is engraved with the message:

"This land was Mexican once, was Indian always.. and is, and will be again"

"It was better before they came"

The last protest (May 15th, 2005) at this monument by the Save Our State organization erupted into heated confrontation. You can see video footage of this protest at:

www.saveourstate.org

The next protest by the Save Our State organization will take place at the same monument location on June 25. Again, visit the www.saveourstate.org website for the details.

If you watch the videos, it is evident that there is a racial split between whites and Mexicans.

I think that this gap will widen if there is a real estate crash in Southern California. Southern California is currently very over prices in real estate. A house in the run down Mexican city of Baldwin Park goes for over $350,000 average home price. Heck just 5 years ago some of those houses were hardly worth $135,000. I know this to be true from living in and around this community. Since the price of this real estate has grown so dramatically, many people have taken money out of their homes for buying things that they should not have.

I think that if there is a real estate crash, it will only heighten the feelings displayed in the videos at:

www.saveourstate.org

If their is a real estate crash in Southern California, and people loose their homes, I think that communities like Baldwin Park will have home owners that will not understand why they are loosing their home. Some of these houses have 12 or more people living in them. There has been allot of home refinancing fraud aimed at these communities.

It will be easy for them (Mexicans) to fight out (against America) for survival because they have so little to loose in the first place.

--tom

[edit on 19-6-2005 by tomgold]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

If you want to make money on gold invest now not when the market crashes. The market is about to have a nice run so if you were smart you would invest now but do some research before you do.

Sorry, I don't see the run as you say coming any time soon. The new non-farm payroll jobs are low for the summer only 78,000 new jobs for last month. GE announced they would be laying off 25,000 people. Signs that the economy is slowing?

Frankly, I am suprised that the Dow is still above 10,000. The economy is being supported right now by 1. Low interest rates 2. Housing Market.

What do you think will happen when Interest Rates climb? Will everyone that took out debt be over their head? Will everyone with an Interest Only Mortgage have to sell their home...oh thats right, because its Interest Only there will be No Profit for them to sell. So what do they do? They have to pay more and more for their mortgage. Can you say Bankruptcy? Also, House Values are going to plummit 15-25%. Now all of a sudden people don't have any money and no equity to borrow from...Can you say Crash.

Gold! Let me help you understand this. Say you buy a stock. XXX for 10$ per share. Its so cheap you buy 1000 shares for 10,000. Now person B. instead buys gold...investing $10,000. The economy crashes. Now person 1 is left with nothing (see fiat currency), while person 2 is tied to the price of gold, so they keep the value of their investment. Ok... following the crash, or right before it there is a period of INFLATION. Now person 1 has less than nothing...while person 2 has the new equivelent of their original investment.

Investing in Gold ... isn't a great way to make money.
But it is the best way to insure that you do not lose money.

BTW, WESTERN instability ... you know WESTERN includes Europe right?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
When the Real Estate market is hot the stock market is cold, right now the Real Estate market is starting to cool down so i predict the Stock Market will turn around soon and have a good run for a few years. You don't have to listen to me, do whatever you like.

jumpspace you need to grow a few inches. I'm not writing a book when i post here, i could care less about my grammar.

I get my stock market info from my professors and a guy who made $20 million in three months. Gold does seem to gain in value while the rest of the market suffers. Please don't assume what i do and don't know because you have no idea. I don't like it when people act like you just did, try to refrain from behaving like that in the future. I am a hands on person so that is how i obtain my knowledge. I don't just sit and read books like some people.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

[edit on 19-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't see how some paranoid person who thinks the world is going to end can lecture me on the stock market. I think you have issues of your own to worry about. Gold is not a fast investment, it is a potential long term cash cow at the moment. Many people predict its value could increase by 600% and even more in the next decade.

I won't share what i have learned and the techniques i use to tell what company will be hot or not because i don't want to make any of you rich. You can sit in your bomb shelter and wait until WW3 starts for all i care.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

I won't share what i have learned and the techniques i use to tell what company will be hot or not because i don't want to make any of you rich.

I am sorry, but i can not take you seriously because of this comment. Can you please help yourself make your case by ...

1. Letting us know where cash cows you have held in the past.

2. What is your reasoning for the stock market to increase... or are you just assuming that it will because the Real Estate Market is going to crash?

In the 1980's some properties on the East Coast Lost upto 25% of thier values over night... and now the situation (prices being driven high by Real Estate Agent...and not demand.) is a lot worse than ever before.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join