It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Well ThatsJustWeird, I cannot understand why you keep on denying the facts as they are screaming in front of you? Perhaps this is why John Titor said: "I believe your society is biologically geared for self-destruction."

At least you are not denying anymore the fact of increasing use of "non-lethal" weapons over the past few months. I am happy to see you are making progress on your insights, albeit it with little baby steps.

I'm not denying anything. The only facts are that absolutely nothing Titor has said so far has come true. I'm not denying that at all

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well ThatsJustWeird, I cannot understand why you keep on denying the facts as they are screaming in front of you? Perhaps this is why John Titor said: "I believe your society is biologically geared for self-destruction."

How dumb will you feel on New Years day 2006 when there is no civil war? I think you should post on this board apologizing to everyone for holding and insisting upon your delusional opinion of this mysterious internet time traveler...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
JT: " The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base. "

Trying to be the next Lincoln? So who was Lincoln? What did he do that is "uniquely" similar to our current president?

The Answer is SHOCKING. George W. Bush is the only president OTHER than Lincoln that spoke openly about GOD and Religion, and catered to the Christian Right of this Country. Also, Lincoln went to civil war with the south over their secession from the Union, over the issue of STATES RIGHTS... George Bush is the only president in history that would make this quote by TITOR come true.

The president in 2009 only interested in keeping HIS/HER Powerbase... that means that when there is a greater divide in the country the election in 2008 will only make things worse. Obviously His/Her is a reference to a Woman running for president in 2008. 2008 is when John Titor said that we all finally realize that we are in a civil war. So Titor is un-debunkable until at least 2008. So far he is SHOCKINGLY CORRECT!

more proof that TITOR was a PROPHET of some sorts
... its all starting to come true.

Black Hole At CERN
LOOK HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by balon0
Election results by county

[edit on 17-4-2005 by balon0]

Originally posted by el_topo
I think its helpful to look at this map also when considering the map above:

The 2 Maps Above are of the US Election County Map ... and the US polulation density map.

John Titor said that The War would be fought Cities vs. Rurals. Cities all voted for KERRY and Anti-War. RURALS all voted for Bush or PR0-War. So when the US Military Starts the Draft...what do you think will happen???

Govt and Cities vs. Rurals. Rurals have all the food!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Trying to be the next Lincoln? So who was Lincoln? What did he do that is "uniquely" similar to our current president?

The Answer is SHOCKING. George W. Bush is the only president OTHER than Lincoln that spoke openly about GOD and Religion, and catered to the Christian Right of this Country. Also, Lincoln went to civil war with the south over their secession from the Union, over the issue of STATES RIGHTS... George Bush is the only president in history that would make this quote by TITOR come true.

oh please please please please please please tell me you're joking.
Unfortunately I don't think you are. So, please go out and read a few books on American history and presidential history.
Please do that, for your own good.

2008 is when John Titor said that we all finally realize that we are in a civil war. So Titor is un-debunkable until at least 2008.

No, Titor said that by 2008 (4 years into the war) people will realize there's no turning back. The life they once lived is over. Titor has been debunkable since 2004 when he said the war (and he specified this several times) would start. I've posted links to the whole Titor story (unedited and in the right context) in a previous post, so go back and read it, please.

So far he is SHOCKINGLY CORRECT!

So far he is not surprisingly wrong.

more proof that TITOR was a PROPHET of some sorts
... its all starting to come true.

Black Hole At CERN
LOOK HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do blackholes have to do with timetravel?
news.bbc.co.uk...

John Titor said that The War would be fought Cities vs. Rurals. Cities all voted for KERRY and Anti-War. RURALS all voted for Bush or PR0-War. So when the US Military Starts the Draft...what do you think will happen???

1. Why would there be a draft?
2. If the cities are Anti-War, why on earth would they participate in a CIVIL WAR!? Plus how do you tell a city person from a rural person? Where's the line between city and rural? What about the almost majority of Americans who live in the suburbs?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailew

How dumb will you feel on New Years day 2006 when there is no civil war? I think you should post on this board apologizing to everyone for holding and insisting upon your delusional opinion of this mysterious internet time traveler...

Let me say it with the exact words “John Titor” used:

“Based on your ability to draw conclusions about someone's profile from their typed words I find it hard to believe you would make such errors in the syntax and meaning of the exact same words. Unfortunately, you have now manoeuvred yourself into a position where I have the last word and our debate has come to an end.”

If there won’t be a break out of a US civil war in 2005, it will mean that “John Titor’s” personal mission has been accomplished. And therefore mine as well.

……”perhaps its more interesting to consider what I won't be doing to try and stop that war.”

Remember:

“Again, it's hard to judge good and bad outcomes, only good and bad decisions.”
“Our actions and decisions are based on the knowledge we have in our own worldline.”
“There are no good and bad people, just good and bad decisions.”

And:

“Your example of what people would do based on something I might say is accurate. However, my concern would be the potential actions of a single person, not the masses. In 1963, if I suggested that someone should watch the book depository windows as the President went by, the actions of a single person might have a huge impact on history.”

And last:

“For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think, think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half......?”

Bring a gas can with you when the car dies on the side of the road!

Farewell.

Roth Joint

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
oh please please please please please please tell me you're joking.
Unfortunately I don't think you are. So, please go out and read a few books on American history and presidential history.
Please do that, for your own good.

ok, i don't understand the point you are trying to make here? what are you talking about? Do you want me to send you a copy of my old High School history book? (thats right i kept it!)

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Answer is SHOCKING. George W. Bush is the only president OTHER than Lincoln that spoke openly about GOD and Religion, and catered to the Christian Right of this Country

I suppose you're read transcripts of all the presidents speeches ???

can I use this as my sig ? - So Titor is un-debunkable until at least 2008. So far he is SHOCKINGLY CORRECT!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is it just Americans posting to this thread?

if so...how civil of you

united we stand, divided we fall

Good luck

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
John Titor is such a fake i don't understand how people still think he is a time traveler. He is supposed to be from 2035 and his machine built by GE but it looks crappier than what back to the future had many years ago, plus his car is older than father time. He said that one of the security features the machine had is that only people who could add and subtract in their head could use it, first he said only people who could multiply in their head could use it. How stupid is that, is he mentally retarded or something. What person or ape even can't add 1+1 in their head. He keeps changing his story and all the supposed technical info he gave is just rediculous. The reason he gave for going back in time is pathetic, i'm studying computer science so i should know. He was just relying on peoples absolute retardedness to make a quick buck by selling books and other crap.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
The Answer is SHOCKING. George W. Bush is the only president OTHER than Lincoln that spoke openly about GOD and Religion, and catered to the Christian Right of this Country

I suppose you're read transcripts of all the presidents speeches ???

Actually i always watch the history channel ... and they did a show about George W. one night. Anyway, they compared him to Abe Lincoln. Thats is where i got this comparison from.

Sure you can use that are your new Sig.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
united we stand, divided we fall

Yes! But United under King George or United Under the Constitution ... have become 2 completly different things latelty.

I will not give Bush my unwavering trust... look at what he has done with yours!

My Experiences when confronting the SHEEPLE ... very funny! please Read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I agree united under the Consitution of the United States of America

that the patiot act II will destroy

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
He is supposed to be from 2035 and his machine built by GE

It's actually 2036. As for the rest of your comment...it's senseless. I don't even know where to start.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If there won’t be a break out of a US civil war in 2005, it will mean that “John Titor’s” personal mission has been accomplished. And therefore mine as well.

Ah yes the "always right" argument.

The thing about predictions like what Titor did, the predictor is always right.
If a civil war breaks out they're right.
If a civil war doesn't break out, they're still right, it's just that by warning people of a civil war they altered everything and blah blah blah

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

John Titor is such a fake i don't understand how people still think he is a time traveler.

Not surprising really, by the look of the rest of the post you haven’t fully read (or at least fully understood) all of the Titor info out there. I’m not pointing fingers there is after all a lot of info out there

He is supposed to be from 2035

As stated above by Simulacra I think you’ll find that it’s 2036

and his machine built by GE but it looks crappier than what back to the future had many years ago, plus his car is older than father time

And why wouldn’t it be? after all Titor claims to have travelled back to 1975. He’s hardy going to travel there in a car from the 80’s after all if he was a real time traveller he wouldn’t want to draw attention to him self. At least not at that time.

He said that one of the security features the machine had is that only people who could add and subtract in their head could use it

I think you should go back and reread what he said. He was basically saying the only thing you need to be able to do to use it is to be able to to perform simple calculations. The words “security features” will have come from a question he was asked.

What person or ape even can't add 1+1 in their head.

That’s the point (imo anyway) he was saying that it didn’t have any security features and the only “security feature” that he’d say it has was being able to do basic math.

all the supposed technical info he gave is just rediculous.

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to why you think that?

The reason he gave for going back in time is pathetic, i'm studying computer science so i should know.

Hmmm, the way I understood it was his mission was to get an IBM 5100 computer from 1975 so he could take it back to 2036 and help debug some “legacy systems”. To be honest I think it’s one of the more believable things. If you take the “legacy systems” to mean Unix and there’s no reason not to, (after all, and you should be able to confirm this as you’re studying computer science, Unix is one of the most stable well built OS’s out there and has been for years. Plus it’ll run on the most basic computer you can think of) it lines up nicely with the actual bug in Unix that will cause problems in 2038

Here’s a link for some info about the Unix bug.

maul.deepsky.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok Simulacra if my comment is so senseless then explain to me why being able to add and subtract in your head is such a ground breaking security feature. If you truly believe this guy then i feel sorry for you. He is such a back to the future wannabe it is insane.

"The unit has two security systems to protect it from "most" people. One, it has a code that must be entered correctly. Second, and probably more effective now, the unit can not be used by anyone who can't add and subtract." John Titor

Name one normal person alive who can't add and subtract that you know of, except babies(they probably can). How dumb must a company be to have that as a security feature, being able to read would have been a better choice. The so called unix bug was known before john titor spoke of it and it is stupid, we all know how dangerous the y2k bug was my god i nearly died.

All they have to do is use a 64-bit Unix OS and the problem is solved, there are plenty out there. They could use Mac OS X as well.

First he says the war will be in 2005, then he says no i was wrong 2004. Plus if he was a time traveler he would have been taken off the job for speaking out so he would have never been assigned in the first place.

Hey by the way i am a time traveler to, umm there is going to be another war soon, ummm computers are going to be super fast in the future, ummm everybody will be able to do kung fu eventually, ummm there is going to be an earthquake in los anglese you know a pretty bad one in the future, ummm we sent some people to mars and a bunch of other cool stuff is going to happen.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

[edit on 14-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If you truly believe this guy then i feel sorry for you.

Actually, since it plain as day that you do not take heed to anything Titor said, just because 1 small part of his story doesn't make sense...to you.
I truly feel sorry for you.

Here's how i look at...

1. Titor is correct, and we need to have a plan for our family if we are going to make it through this turbulant times.
We were warned, and it would be foolish to do nothing. Those who do not see what is going on will most likely die, or least their loved ones will die. Because they didnt see it coming.

2. Titor is Not Correct. No one dies.

At least my way ... either way i come out alive... and you don't if Titor's predictions are real.

I was once on your side... i thought this was just a stupid story for this guy to sell books and movie rights. But I can See What He Said Happening All around me...do you even watch the news?

Would it not be better? To Live rather than Die?

"The unit has two security systems to protect it from "most" people. One, it has a code that must be entered correctly. Second, and probably more effective now, the unit can not be used by anyone who can't add and subtract." John Titor

Dude! Ok... here is where your problem is coming in.

Its the Year 2036, the world just came of World War 3 - Nuke War!. There is just recently a new government system in place. Most of the tech. was wiped out in EMP blasts.

Do you really think people are going to be focused on going to school and learning, or learning a craft and surviving? Would they even have schools then? Or are parents to affraid to send their children to school because of what will happen in our recent future?

The ability to Add and Subtract in your head is something learned. It could be that only military people are educated in the future? But you really need to open up that cranium of yours and think about this from all the angles, then you will see what i see.

I sincerly hope that you come to your senses ... forget about time travel, forget about the fact that he isn't here anymore, and just re-read all of the predictions he made. And know what your plans would be if they unbelievably come true. ok, can you do that for yourself...please.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I am an Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science student my cranium is full of info, enough to know this guy is a joke. How can you be certain a nuke won't land on your house and not mine, don't forget to duck and cover dude

You need to be careful who you trust in life, people are out there trying to make money off of you. So now you have been warned my friend. What are you going to do when 2006 comes around and then 2007, waste your life wating for this bull to happen?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Its the Year 2036, the world just came of World War 3 - Nuke War!. There is just recently a new government system in place. Most of the tech. was wiped out in EMP blasts.

Do you really think people are going to be focused on going to school and learning, or learning a craft and surviving? Would they even have schools then? Or are parents to affraid to send their children to school because of what will happen in our recent future?

Congrats, you just pointed out one of the arguments AGAINST Titor.
That's right there was a nuke war, EMP blasts, etc.
Do you really think people are going to be focused on building time machines!?!?!?!? Rather than learning a craft and surviving?
Where'd they get the Tech to actually build a time machine (that I'm sure had to be tested before use right? Meaning there were probably lots of running models - where'd the get the money and tech, and when did they have time to do all that?)?

Where'd they get the energy that would be required for time travel? Why not rebuild instead of wasting a tremendously tremendous amount of energy?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't see how time travel would ever be possible. The reason? time only exists in our minds. it's not a real substance or object.

"My Mission is to protect John "Titor" Connor."

[edit on 15-6-2005 by NoJustice]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join