It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
that funny this right here is an attempt to hijack the thread. you challenge me ???really

You're kidding right?
YOU just made an accusation and I asked you to back it up. If you felt this was hijacking the thread, then why would you make such an accusation that you know you can't back up?

And YES I challenge you to show me.

titor did not mention he was referring to the people in the civil war or the people not yet in the war.

This doesn't make sense.
1. This is a civil war we're talking about!! Every single person would be affected in some way as soon as it started.
2. He stated it would be on everyone's doorstep by 2008. There isn't anyone left not in the war.

i hate that youve hijacked this thread but i have to answer every stupid claim you make.

you stated this earlier>

As you stated you would have to have a natural disaster or series of natural disasters that affects ALL of the nation. Or have something else (or a series of something elses) occur in which the government systematically loses power and control.

i agree with this. yes somthing must happen in order for awareness to reach all of the nation. when the govt loses its power it will try to attempt to get it back, one of the weapons they WOULD use is a tazer gun. the tazer gun doesnt start the war it escalates the seriousness for a war.

1. wtf are you talking about hijacking the thread? I'm beginning to think you don't know what that means. What I stated was completely on topic to what was being discussed.

2. I can guarentee you a taser won't escalate a thing. This is what I'm talking about when I say you guys are being urealistic. Why don't you all just stop and THINK for a second. Don't waste your intelligence, USE IT! If we were in a civil war, people would be BEGGING to be shot by tasers instead of guns, tanks, jets, etc. This is all nonsense anyway as anyone using tasers as a weapon in a war would be killed almost immediately

you seriously dont remember why i wrote that do you?(well it was from last december)

What are you talking about?
'Why'you wrote it doesn't matter. It's still an unrealistic scenario no matter how you spin it.

(and for the record, yes I did read that conversation again)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You're kidding right?
YOU just made an accusation and I asked you to back it up. If you felt this was hijacking the thread, then why would you make such an accusation that you know you can't back up?

And YES I challenge you to show me.

no im not kidding, youve done this many times now. you made a big deal about the tax fraud(when i was only refering its implications). you made an issue over the boston massacre when it was the premise i was refering. now in your defense these are things that were mention in this thread , however you could use some self control in addressing these topics. from the start of this thread to now youve been present and nearly every post you make becomes an off topic issue that has its own thread else where. hidden with in this monstrous thread is nearly every topic this site has to offer, thanks to you.

do i hate when you do this? NO, but it has become a regular expectation i await from you.

lets not forget your little "im a time traveler ask me some questions", im not bashing you for doing these things. i said what i meant earlier, which had created this "challenge" from you in the first place.

This is a Titor thread, throughout this thread I have focused on Titor.

i laughed so hard here i cried a bit(just a bit).

TJW you have used every trick in the book to hijack this thread into irrelevant topics, nearly every post you make detracts from the focus of titor.

let that be the end of it.

TJW

ME
titor did not mention he was referring to the people in the civil war or the people not yet in the war.

This doesn't make sense.
1. This is a civil war we're talking about!! Every single person would be affected in some way as soon as it started.
2. He stated it would be on everyone's doorstep by 2008. There isn't anyone left not in the war.

if titor wanted you to think everyone was in the civil war by 2008 he'd have said so directly. however he stated this.

The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

if you cant tell i dont see these quotes the same way you do. i use comprehension skills of basic level, apparently far different than your own skills. better or worse who knows, im sure you think you method is better. o well

TJW
2. I can guarentee you a taser won't escalate a thing. This is what I'm talking about when I say you guys are being urealistic. Why don't you all just stop and THINK for a second. Don't waste your intelligence, USE IT! If we were in a civil war, people would be BEGGING to be shot by tasers instead of guns, tanks, jets, etc. This is all nonsense anyway as anyone using tasers as a weapon in a war would be killed almost immediately

if i was in a civil war id refuse to be shot by anything... i dont know about you. the non-lethals are per-war weapons, rifles and shotguns are mid-war weaponry.

.....there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal.

this is the relevance to the tazers, before you start ranting how tazers are not new. ill state this tazers are new in terms of deployment into police units. and any form of wrongful use of force will escalate any high tension situation , including tazers. people freak out when police stand in a straight line during riot controls, this is common knowledge(well i thought this was common knowledge).

[edit on 11/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

no im not kidding, youve done this many times now. you made a big deal about the tax fraud(when i was only refering its implications). you made an issue over the boston massacre when it was the premise i was refering.

Yes you are kidding. You can't possibly be serious....
The tax thing was brought up by someone else if I'm not mistaken. Someone claimed that person not paying his taxes would turn into a Waco event ALL my comments on the taxes stemmed from that conversation and/or responses correcting horrible misconceptions and ignorance.
The Boston massacre?? LMAO!! I hardly had an issue over that. I what? Mentioned it once or twice in the middle of a couple of my posts. It hardly distracted from the subject. And ALL my responses were in just that, a response, to something you said.

now in your defense these are things that were mention in this thread , however you could use some self control in addressing these topics. from the start of this thread to now youve been present and nearly every post you make becomes an off topic issue that has its own thread else where. hidden with in this monstrous thread is nearly every topic this site has to offer, thanks to you.

This makes zero sense whatsoever. Could you please translate this into english??
(I wish I were joking with this, but I'm not....)
If you're still accusing me of doing the same thing, then I'm still waiting for these examples. Since you said before that I do it all the time, it shouldn't be hard.

lets not forget your little "im a time traveler ask me some questions", im not bashing you for doing these things. i said what i meant earlier, which had created this "challenge" from you in the first place.

lol, that was to show you how easily the Titor hoax could be done. I made that perfectly clear.
Just curious, what subject did that distract from??

if titor wanted you to think everyone was in the civil war by 2008 he'd have said so directly.

The war would be in it's fourth year and would be on everyone's doorstep by 2008.
How could it possibly not affect everyone?? This is using common sense. As soon as the war starts it would have an direct or indirect affect on everyone as it would disrupt most people's way of life, the economy, etc.

this is the relevance to the tazers, before you start ranting how tazers are not new. ill state this tazers are new in terms of deployment into police units.

No they're not....
Research please.

and any form of wrongful use of force will escalate any high tension situation , including tazers.

lol, any escalation would result in lethal force. Name one riot in which tasers were used as crowd control. That's not feasible.

people freak out when police stand in a straight line during riot controls, this is common knowledge(well i thought this was common knowledge).

Freak out? What are you talking about? There's a thing called mob mentality or "herd behavior" that takes over (there have been studies that have proven this over and over again). That's how riots escalate.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
im going to respond from last to first, seeing how the first is less important.

Freak out? What are you talking about? There's a thing called mob mentality or "herd behavior" that takes over (there have been studies that have proven this over and over again). That's how riots escalate.

this is what im talking about in regard to escalation. youve given it a nice name "herd behavior", and i see this factor playing a huge part in this civil conflict. and with the addition of nonlethals to corral the herd, it will erupt.

Name one riot in which tasers were used as crowd control. That's not feasible.

i did not intent to lead you to think riots would have tazers being used in them. i was just illustrating how things get out of hand.

at the time titor posted his claim about nonlethals the tazer had only 2 years(1997-99) under its belt as an issued weapon. i suggest you do research.

ok let me draw the picture you refuse to see>

im at my house; your at your house.

i then travel toward your house.

i reach your state.

i reach your town/city.

i reach your neighborhood.

i reach your house.

i walk on your lawn.

i knock on your door.

you havent had a clue i was coming, because i invited myself

you open your door and i rush you

now your involved

as for your challenge "i give up-you win". youve never once jumped off topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
if your still not following me

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

the bad guys are knocking on your door. dont open the door!!!!!!

The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012.....

doh, you opened your door

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

this is what im talking about in regard to escalation. youve given it a nice name "herd behavior", and i see this factor playing a huge part in this civil conflict. and with the addition of nonlethals to corral the herd, it will erupt.

I can guarentee you that in a civil war, "nonlethals" won't be used. Unless they're trying to catch high profile prisoneers or something. This is 2007, well beyond the point of plain old riots. We're supposed to be 3 years deep in this civil war by now.

i did not intent to lead you to think riots would have tazers being used in them. i was just illustrating how things get out of hand.

bs, you and Roth have been on tasers for months, years even. Why even bring them up if you're not talking about them?

at the time titor posted his claim about nonlethals the tazer had only 2 years(1997-99) under its belt as an issued weapon. i suggest you do research.

Where the ____ did you get that from?? There were several factors that lead police to increase the use of tasers (mainly people were starting to get sick of the use of deadly force by the police) in the 90s but tasers have been around and in use since the '70s. The LAPD was probably the first big city department to really issue and encourage tasers over guns. They did that in 1981.
Were you thinking about TASER International, the company?

ok let me draw the picture you refuse to see>

im at my house; your at your house.

i then travel toward your house.

i reach your state.

i reach your town/city.

i reach your neighborhood.

i reach your house.

i walk on your lawn.

i knock on your door.

you havent had a clue i was coming, because i invited myself

you open your door and i rush you

now your involved

You made the mistake at "i reach your house"
If what you just said was the case, then you should have said "i reach your cave - which has no access to the outside world"
That's the only way I wouldn't have a clue you were coming. And I thought we were talking about Titor here? He never once said people would not know a civil war was going on. From the time he was here in 2000/2001 things were supposed to be building up to the start of the civil war in 2004.
And If there are events happening every month getting worse and worse and larger and larger spreading across the nation, how can I not know you're coming?

You're, for some strange reason, focusing so much on the 2012 quote. I'm really beginning to think you haven't a clue as to what "consume" means. Do you honestly think that because he said everyone would be consumed by this war by 2012 that he meant everyone won't be affected until then?

Why would you think that? It wouldn't be possible for a civil war in this country to go one year and not affect everyone is some way. Most of the globe would be affected by a civil war in the U.S. as many countries depend on us.

as for your challenge "i give up-you win". youve never once jumped off topic.

Glad you finally see the light.
The only times I have talked about other things was to correct something someone else said or may have only been a paragraph or two in the middle of the a longer post. The overall subject however always stayed on or returned to Titor. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
TJW, No worries, The Titor proposal that micro-singularities at CERN would be the beginning of Time travel is enough to debunk those who believe with blindness. They don't even understand the LHC at Cern nor how it works.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. As said before: the existence of Hawking radiation remains controversial. It has never been seen nor tested.

www.iop.org...
Do black holes radiate?
Adam D. Helfer
“The possibility that non-radiating ‘mini’ black holes exist should be taken seriously; such holes could be part of the dark matter in the Universe.”

What was it again you know about the LHC

If I was you, I'd let it go. No one here will respond with anything other than "you are too sheepish to see the reality Man, The world is about to come to an end as we know it." Yet they fail to offer any intelligent evidence. They rely on Tazer zapping and ignore history. Titor clearly stated that there would be Waco type events steadily getting worse, and no one in here can point to a measly Seven of the last 39. They just dodge the issue with mumbo jumbo. Waco, Ellian Gonzales, Ruby Ridge, these were significant events. Titor mentioned them. In this thread they just say "TAZER" and think that is enough.

Taser-deaths, gun-deaths, continuing change of laws by our Government to serve the so called "war on terror" (read: NWO)...., immigration conflict, security conflict (Homeland), law enforcement conflict.... the world already has changed.... especially the US… "having a Waco type event" situations everywhere..... wake up sheep... stop behaving like one or you will end as marinated lamb chops.....

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

~ Goethe

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Thatsjustweird
Here's your chance to be clear. You said -
"I have meet the Davidians, your making the wrong assumptions and that (assume) could be a dangerous thing."
Were you talking about the Davidians when you said this? Simple yes or no question.

If yes - then tell me what I'm wrongly assuming
If no - why would you switch topics in the middle of a sentence like that?

Ah! "headache".... I don't know why I even bother lol....

You said, "By your posts it seems you don't know the full story....) " this would be a assumption on your part, as I made a short and concise statement, there's no reason for me to run through the full story, it's was a brief statement.

I wasn't really switching the topic, you must realize your making ill-considered assumptions based on false opinions of the government and your false assumptions about me. Its just a short evaluation, and a dangerous thing (assume) when you can't see the full picture.

quote: It's your "arrogant claims" about ALL "relevant" matters in this thread, your judgement is clouded by superior powers, but you haven't a clue about it.

Thatsjustweird
1. Why did you quote those words? You never used them before.
2. What are you basing this on? Here YOU'RE assuming my "judgement is clouded." Why? Because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveler??
Get real buddy.

1."arrogant claims" = assume and "relevant" = look at pg175 and see how you use the word relevant/irrelevant.
2. clouded by superior powers = Elite, NWO, Global Overlords, Evil Tyrants, the Pied Pipers of Propaganda and whatever else. I could careless if you believe in Titor, it's the message you should concentrate on.

quote: "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck". Yet by contrast it's a sheep lol.... The wolves,elites or globalist (whatever they call them now days) they control you, they will feast on you eventually. Whether you believe in Titor or not, it's the message you should be focused on, once you see this, you will attain a higher state of awareness.

Thatsjustweird
If you want me to talk about any NWO or globalist so you can accurately get my thoughts on the subject then please, by all means ask me in the appropiate thread. I have absolutely no problems discussing them.

It's entirely "relevant" and appropiate in this thread... the civil war flares up and down for 10 years. 2015 Russia strikes against the major cities in the US, Titor goes on to say, (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective.) The American Federal Empire, European Union and China is destroyed... this is part of the NWO...

((…and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many
people in our current world-line are so afraid of?))

John Titor
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?

Thatsjustweird
How could you have possibly come to the conclusion that I'm being controlled by the elites in a thread discussing a time traveller? What did I say to make you think that?

Propaganda from elite groups and corporate media is pulling the wool over your eyes, it's easily seen in this thread.... maybe when it's at your doorstep you'll see uh.....

Thatsjustweird
You can accuse me of denial all you want but if you don't say what I'm denying, why should I or anyone believe you?

Your in denial of seeing for what it really is.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I can guarentee you that in a civil war, "nonlethals" won't be used.

why/how can you guarantee that??? surely not every single person during this event will warrant deadly force.

Where the ____ did you get that from?? ....... but tasers have been around and in use since the '70s.

tasers have been around for a while... yes. but they were not standard issue from the get go. just becuase the LAPD used them at some specific date does not mean in any way shape or form that these devices were being used across the country. if you go back to my post i state somthing like "standard issue" this generally means that the device has been tested and passed for usage on a wide scale. do some more "useful" research plz.

He never once said people would not know a civil war was going on.

true but he never stated when people became aware. unless you take the 2008 claim as that.

From the time he was here in 2000/2001 things were supposed to be building up to the start of the civil war in 2004.

this is NOT what titor said. this is your interpretation of what titor said. if this is the case then why on gods green earth did titor state this?

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over

your whole understanding on titors claims are wrong. you say the underpinning of the civil conflict start before 2004. your saying that by 2004 we should have the civil war everywhere.

however this is inconsistent with what titor has claimed.

you also claim that its the people in the war that apply to the quote above. this does not make any sense. ill explain> you are one of the people in the civil war, every day your fighting for your life(becuase you are now 3-4 years in to the war). what happens during that war(2008) that makes your realise somthing you should have realise in 2004. clearly if everyone is in the war they would have already deduced that their world was over right? makeing the 2008 claim completely foolish and unnecessary.

however becuase this is a titor thread and we are debating what titor said, I WILL use all of his claims as if "they all have relevance".

NO, what the above means is that normal everyday americans(tax payers), will come to realize that THEIR world is over; that they have no more reasons to go to work, they have no more reasons to abide by the law. its over; the american dream dies in 2008.

Why would you think that? It wouldn't be possible for a civil war in this country to go one year and not affect everyone is some way.

i agree it would not be possible for a civil war to start in 2004 and every one not realize it till 2008.

so this means 2 things>

1. titor mentioned 2004 as the point where all things civil war related start.

2. titor lied about the realization that takes place in 2008.

becuase 1 is much more the likely of the two, "ill" be using it as the canon.

this is about where i think we all are, in term of a chronological stand point

((Does the civil war start in such a way that with this foreknowledge those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.))

Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.

our current administration is showing us their teeth, eventually theyre gonna show us their bite.

Originally posted by Roth Joint

They don't even understand the LHC at Cern nor how it works.

What was it again you know about the LHC

LOL i thought the same thing. he knows what their website tells him(lol real informative)

[edit on 13/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

why/how can you guarantee that??? surely not every single person during this event will warrant deadly force.

Name one war in the history of the world in which non lethal weapons were used. Unless they're trying to take some high profile prisoner or something, it would be absolutely pointless and only get you killed.

tasers have been around for a while... yes. but they were not standard issue from the get go. just becuase the LAPD used them at some specific date does not mean in any way shape or form that these devices were being used across the country. if you go back to my post i state somthing like "standard issue" this generally means that the device has been tested and passed for usage on a wide scale. do some more "useful" research plz.

You obviously didn't read all or fully understand my post. Read my post again, then check for yourself to see if what I said is true. If you need help, I can and will guide you.

true but he never stated when people became aware. unless you take the 2008 claim as that.

Again, you're not thinking logically. Stop and think for just a second, it'll help you out tremendously.
Name one reason how it's even remotely possible for people not to be aware of a civil war going on in their country.

this is NOT what titor said. this is your interpretation of what titor said. if this is the case then why on gods green earth did titor state this?

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over

Do you understand Titor's quote there???
That does not in any way mean that people didn't know what was going on. We've gone over this MANY times. 2008 was supposed to be the point of no return. By 2008 the country will be so far gone, that America (and all it stands for or what it was supposed to stand for) is gone. People will realize this civil war will change the face of America forever. Sides will have been picked by then as people either see the true face of the government or choose to remain with them.
My statement was based on comment sense and based on Titor quotes that he said around the elections like "now can you see a war in your future"

your whole understanding on titors claims are wrong. you say the underpinning of the civil conflict start before 2004. your saying that by 2004 we should have the civil war everywhere.

Where did I state that?? I said repeatedly that by 2008 it should be everywhere based on Titor's quote. By now around 2/3rds or so of the nation should be affected, going by Titor's quotes.

you also claim that its the people in the war that apply to the quote above. this does not make any sense. ill explain> you are one of the people in the civil war, every day your fighting for your life(becuase you are now 3-4 years in to the war). what happens during that war(2008) that makes your realise somthing you should have realise in 2004. clearly if everyone is in the war they would have already deduced that their world was over right? makeing the 2008 claim completely foolish and unnecessary.

English please.

NO, what the above means is that normal everyday americans(tax payers), will come to realize that THEIR world is over; that they have no more reasons to go to work, they have no more reasons to abide by the law. its over; the american dream dies in 2008.

Yes, this is what I said! Now, why does that happen??
BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVIL WAR!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, this is what I said! Now, why does that happen??
BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVIL WAR!!!!!

so your gonna sit there and say that no one realizes that a civil war is life altering till 2008?????? thats seem very dim witted.

if its the middle of the damn thing people will have realised it was over much earlier. not to mention the christian right screaming armegedeon. your view point doesn't hold water.

how about you stop and think. what would they realise????? your statement that they would realise that they cant go back is ridiculous. yea and all the hippies realise the 60's are over

for any significant realization about this country to occur it has to have a seemingly calm situation then abruptly changes. haveing a 2/3rd country wide civil war going on leaves very little room for any type of realization(that hasnt already occurred).

Name one war in the history of the world in which non lethal weapons were used. Unless they're trying to take some high profile prisoner or something, it would be absolutely pointless and only get you killed.

name one civil conflict that has taken place in a first world country. this country need its citizens(respectively) if they start shooting every one dead they wont have an infrastructure left. and by the way if full blown killing is going on before 2008, then why the realization again ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what the hell is there to realise????? your interpretation is faulty

ps. i dont need to reread your post becuase i read it the first time and it was wrong then, and it will still be wrong now.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Your lack of understanding simple things is quite astonishing and scary Glyph.....

I'll try (don't know if it'll work or not) to put this more simple....

so your gonna sit there and say that no one realizes that a civil war is life altering till 2008?????? thats seem very dim witted.

OMG! That's not what I said, that's what YOU TITORITES have said and I have argued against!! You guys are saying that it'll be 4 years before any one realises a civil war is going on. Yes that is dim witted! How you guys came to believe that is beyond me.
What I said, based on Titor's quote, is that people will realize by then that the U.S. has gone pass the point of no return. As you said, the American dream would be done. "America", the concept, would be over. Period. That's all stated.

A lot of your crap is based on your somehow misinterpretation of my post.

name one civil conflict that has taken place in a first world country. this country need its citizens(respectively) if they start shooting every one dead they wont have an infrastructure left. and by the way if full blown killing is going on before 2008, then why the realization again ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what the hell is there to realise????? your interpretation is faulty

1. Look at the conflicts in eastern Europe, Yugoslavia....Bosnia....these weren't third world countries buddy. The U.S. in it's civil war wasn't exactly a third world country.
2. To suggest any side wouldn't kill the other for need of the infastructure is ridiculous. Infastructure is the first thing that's attacked. No war ever has been fought otherwise.
3. What?

Did you not see the part where I agreed with you? How is my interpretation faulty if you just said the same thing?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your lack of understanding simple things is quite astonishing and scary Glyph.....

well i see im makeing progress

What I said, based on Titor's quote, is that people will realize by then that the U.S. has gone pass the point of no return.

this is BS, who is dumb enough to think a 4 year or even a 1 year war can be turned around.

1. Look at the conflicts in eastern Europe, Yugoslavia....Bosnia....these weren't third world countries buddy. The U.S. in it's civil war wasn't exactly a third world country.

ok i apologize. i left a sentence out of my response.

what i meant to add to my response in regards to the above was. name one civilwar the has taken place after the introduction of nonlethals. civil wars are different than wars, being that they are so different they are handled differently. every civil conflict that has takin place has NOT been a "destroy the opposition" type deal. all riots and revolts are handled in such a way not to instigate the matter. the begining of this conflict will ride that line.

and for the record the first american civil war was not a civil war, because technically the confederate states had declared secession, effectively removing them from the US. lincoln refused to acknowledge this. but still it was not a true civil war.

2. To suggest any side wouldn't kill the other for need of the infastructure is ridiculous. Infastructure is the first thing that's attacked. No war ever has been fought otherwise.

refer to the above.

Did you not see the part where I agreed with you? How is my interpretation faulty if you just said the same thing?

you agree with certain aspects but not the entirety.

define this quote

i know youve stated your point but i think its rubbish come up with somthing better.

from this quote it states that the people are living in a lifestyle, a lifestyle that turns out to be over.

useing your halfbaked explanation doesnt hold up to the criteria of the quote.

you say its the people involved with the civil war that realise they cant go back to the way things were. but thats not what titor says, titor says that the reality that which they accept as the norm, becomes false(over).

the only way your statement hold is if "hope" is the world which they live in. that may be, however 4 years to hold on to hope is a very unlikely scenario. and from what i know about hope is if your gonna hold on to it for 4 years your gonna continue to hold on to it.

your perspective has to many loose ends, so many infact that if it were the truth, it its very hard to believe that a person of standard education could package it so nicly in to one sentence.

no a more straight forward approach to the quote is the easiest way. and most certainly the behavior pattern of titors posts.

with out the knowledge of the date 2004 this statment is more clearly defined. the easy way to obtain such a perspective is to accept that the date 2004 is a point of hindsight.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Glyph, you're trying to make an argument where there is none. You're saying I said stuff that I DIDN'T SAY. I strongly suggest you read my post over again. Again, I am completely confused as to how you could have misread my post this bad....
To make it easier, please quote what you think I said that you disagree with. You're posts are kind of confusing and all over the place....

Originally posted by XPhiles
Ah! "headache".... I don't know why I even bother lol....

You said, "By your posts it seems you don't know the full story....) " this would be a assumption on your part, as I made a short and concise statement, there's no reason for me to run through the full story, it's was a brief statement.

And I asked a simple yes or no question. I didn't ask you to run through anything, I asked you if you were talking about the Davidians or not. Simple yes or no that you haven't answered.

I wasn't really switching the topic, you must realize your making ill-considered assumptions based on false opinions of the government and your false assumptions about me. Its just a short evaluation, and a dangerous thing (assume) when you can't see the full picture.

So tell me what I'm assuming that's wrong!!!!!!!! This is so simple. What did I say that was wrong?
Just tell me.

2. clouded by superior powers = Elite, NWO, Global Overlords, Evil Tyrants, the Pied Pipers of Propaganda and whatever else. I could careless if you believe in Titor, it's the message you should concentrate on.

I asked you plainly, what are you basing your assumptions about me on?

Which of Titor's messages btw? The one about how killing half the world's population is a good thing?

The American Federal Empire, European Union and China is destroyed... this is part of the NWO...

Are you saying this or Titor?
JT:

Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

Tried is the key word here. They obviously failed. Meaning what? Meaning they're not as powerful as you're trying to make them

Not sure what you're obsession with the NWO is. Even in real life it would take something DRASTIC on a global scale to even begin to think about working.

Propaganda from elite groups and corporate media is pulling the wool over your eyes, it's easily seen in this thread....

Easily seen in this thread?

What are you talking about? Where?

Because I'm stating that there's no civil war going on?? lmao!!
That's based on facts buddy.

So here's another simple yes or no question for you.

Is there a civil war going on right now?
If you say yes, then please show me the latest battle reports, casualties to date, which states are currently heavily involved, etc.
If you say no, then the media must have wool over your eyes too right?

lol!!!
You're still claiming that was a Waco event? Are you f'in kidding me?

Stuff like that has been going on in one way or another since this country became a country. Well before Waco buddy. If Titor was talking about catching fugitive cop killers then why didn't he just say that or refer to the first time that's happened? Why would he say Waco?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Glyph, you're trying to make an argument where there is none. You're saying I said stuff that I DIDN'T SAY. I strongly suggest you read my post over again. Again, I am completely confused as to how you could have misread my post this bad....
To make it easier, please quote what you think I said that you disagree with. You're posts are kind of confusing and all over the place....

i agree that my post are irregular. but i havent stated anything , but what youve stated.

you said this a couple posts back>

No, I said 2004 as that was the beginning of the greatest event in human history. Remember from the time Titor was here, up until 2004 things were supposed to be building up, then in 2004 the civil war would begin. An event that will change the course of humankind.*emphasis mine

This is 2007, well beyond the point of plain old riots. We're supposed to be 3 years deep in this civil war by now.

From the time he was here in 2000/2001 things were supposed to be building up to the start of the civil war in 2004.

2008 was supposed to be the point of no return. By 2008 the country will be so far gone, that America (and all it stands for or what it was supposed to stand for) is gone. People will realize this civil war will change the face of America forever. Sides will have been picked by then as people either see the true face of the government or choose to remain with them.

if you look at my posts i dont deviate far from these.

im kinda glad you pushed for an explanation, becuase now if you want this answer you we have to read what i post.

to start ill answer a question that i didnt address.

Name one reason how it's even remotely possible for people not to be aware of a civil war going on in their country.

clearly its becuase the definitive symptoms of a civil war are not there to find. imho i believe the claim of the start of the civil war is inaccurate(useing your expectations of a civil war). what i mean here is that civil war related things are taking place, however actual resistance is either absent or not in our compass.

ive stated this many time before, i believe titor stated the civil war started in 2004 becuase he had the hindsight to gauge that judgement. what this means is titor stated 2004 as the date where things start instigating the actual conflict.

can i prove this, not exactly; but i can offer titors own posts to support it. this is where we find ourselves, i do not except your outlook on the specifics of the actual conflict. and ive been trying to present my view.

the reason i feel its nessasry to get my view out there is becuase it seems it will correct the so called "inconsistencies" of titors posts.

i addition i was trying to point out the unlikelyness of your point of view. i sincerly believe that no realization would take place in 2008 under your process events. sorry i just dont see it.

assuming that your picture of titor claims is indeed the message he tried to convey.

the realization of 2008 would not take place. ive tried to explain this to you, but either its over your head or its my poor penmanship. assuming its my penmanship ill try to reword that which ive already stated.

people that are involved in a war of life and death do not have realizations about about the world they live in(it doesnt happen like that). if you experience your friends or family members being eviscerated by bullets, you stop caring about your nation. you do not become selfless, you become selfish. the only thing that will run through your veins and mind will be revenge/survival. in political term things that deal with justice and freedom.

by "selfish" i mean you do not get involved with things or situations that are outside of your confort zone. the people close to you are all that matters. becuase titor states that in his time people are far more team oriented, to me proves/offers evidence that he and his fellow country men went through rough times.

if you disagree with this claim of mine, say so. it will go off topic but i feel its necessary for you to know what happens to a person after they experience death under these circumstances.

with this understanding in mind, it is not in the peoples power to follow the logic you assume they will take. it s not that simple.

this is why i believe the quote in question refers to common every day people. people who are capable of being surprised,and people that dont follow daily events. the "no-brainers"

now- i agree with some of what you state. but im not some fool that will like one thing you say then agree with everything after, i was brought up better than that. every statement you make you should think long and hard about becuase i will weigh them all. this is the same thing ive done with titors claims, and either he minded he Ps and Qs or he told it how it is.

i want your next response to be as constructive as possible to come to an understanding of what/where exactly our view differ. let it be "a facts of life" discussion, with titors claims as the core focus.

the next move is yours.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thatsjustweird
And I asked a simple yes or no question. I didn't ask you to run through anything, I asked you if you were talking about the Davidians or not. Simple yes or no that you haven't answered.

There is no need for yes or no answers in this thread, plus I have already answered that question.

Thatsjustweird
So tell me what I'm assuming that's wrong!!!!!!!! This is so simple. What did I say that was wrong?
Just tell me.

Again you ask, when the answer is clearly seen in this thread.

Ok.. let's make it more transparent...
You said, "By your posts it seems you don't know the full story....) " this would be a assumption on your part, YOUR assumption is WRONG.

It's that simple... anyway your usually wrong on other things in this thread, it's no big surprise you ask & say these things

Thatsjustweird
I asked you plainly, what are you basing your assumptions about me on?

It's not an assumption, it's a fact you think media would be covering the start of the conflicts, do you see the conflicts steadily getting worse? Of course you don't see it.... the government has learned from their past and now use the media as food for sheeple, plus.... the (sheep) will not see the events until it's much worse.

Thatsjustweird
Which of Titor's messages btw? The one about how killing half the world's population is a good thing?

Well yeah, that is part of it....

more of .....
The enemy is in your government...

John Titor
The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

Thatsjustweird
Tried is the key word here. They obviously failed. Meaning what? Meaning they're not as powerful as you're trying to make them
Not sure what you're obsession with the NWO is. Even in real life it would take something DRASTIC on a global scale to even begin to think about working.

Yeah they tried, and failed when nuked. The NWO is steadily trying to establish itself now, maybe one of those internment camps on US soil will have room for you in the future, that is if your willing to protest against them.

Thatsjustweird
Is there a civil war going on right now?
If you say yes, then please show me the latest battle reports, casualties to date, which states are currently heavily involved, etc.
If you say no, then the media must have wool over your eyes too right?

Lets just say it's modern warfare that's being waged against you right now, the media and its weapons of mass distraction is winning. There is plenty of casualties to date, but the sheep are easily deceived as it steadily gets worse.

TimeTravel_0 : I see an entire population of people who are sleeping.

Thatsjustweird:
If Titor was talking about catching fugitive cop killers then why didn't he just say that or refer to the first time that's happened? Why would he say Waco?

See how they fool you, this is not about fugitive cop killers, or about "stuff".... you fail to remember how this man was murdered, this was an act of judge, jury, executioner...it was a Waco type event... events like this are steadily multiplying...

How can you ignore brutal federal acts like this and mindlessly believe it's not a Waco type event?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

weapons of mass distraction

lol that the first time i heard it put like that

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And TJW, you denied that the government was planning to srap internet one and introduce a new police state internet 2... well if you followed the news, you know it's now mainstream.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It's not an assumption, it's a fact you think media would be covering the start of the conflicts, do you see the conflicts steadily getting worse? Of course you don't see it.... the government has learned from their past and now use the media as food for sheeple, plus.... the (sheep) will not see the events until it's much worse.

Lets just say it's modern warfare that's being waged against you right now, the media and its weapons of mass distraction is winning. There is plenty of casualties to date, but the sheep are easily deceived as it steadily gets worse.

See how they fool you, this is not about fugitive cop killers, or about "stuff".... you fail to remember how this man was murdered, this was an act of judge, jury, executioner...it was a Waco type event... events like this are steadily multiplying...

How can you ignore brutal federal acts like this and mindlessly believe it's not a Waco type event?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by XPhiles]

Keep in mind that these "events" that Titor was talking about are not on the news and that this Titor dude had all his facts mixed up with the "Federal Police" (If you've seen these folks, you wouldn't know it, since they use hypnosis/mind control and seizure lights -- lights that make you pass out when they turn them on you... ask the cops about these folks and they say "I don't know what you're talking about"). He also said this all started in 2004 when it probably started in 2003 or even earlier.

In fact, there are "waco type events" happening across the country (and possibly the world), but its the "you're not supposed to know" type of events that you won't see in the news or if you do, they won't tell you the truth.

Keep in mind that this John Titor guy, when asked about the aliens, he said:
"I don't know anything about the aliens, but I find it peculiar".

Has anyone ever wondered why he found 'the aliens' 'peculiar'?

See why alot of this 'civil war' stuff won't be in the news?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

MegaCurious:
Keep in mind that these "events" that Titor was talking about are not on the news and that this Titor dude had all his facts mixed up with the "Federal Police" (If you've seen these folks, you wouldn't know it, since they use hypnosis/mind control and seizure lights -- lights that make you pass out when they turn them on you... ask the cops about these folks and they say "I don't know what you're talking about").

I'm not sure how you think Titor had his facts mixed up... If you look hard enough you will see these Waco type events.

Though I see where your coming from, there is plain-clothes feds lol... Oh! there is invisible police, example: they could get a warrant and wire GPS to your car for surveillance. In this day and age, probable cause is not hard to come by.

There is mind control through mass media, the subliminal messages used in corporate commercials is the most obvious. There is also declassified CIA documents on mind control projects and techniques, it's no secret about the use of lights, sound or radio waves. I think Titor wasn't aware of any new types of “mind control” devices or weapons, but that doesn't mean there wasn't any.

However, the "Federal Police" are not as hidden as you think.... smell the "tear gas".... hear the "percussion grenades".... see the"camo" .... Open your mind, it's all there for you to see.

John Titor:
I’m not aware of any “mind control” devices being used on you now.

John Titor:
Yes there were bio and chem weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new
"non-leathal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite leathal.

MegaCurious
He also said this all started in 2004 when it probably started in 2003 or even earlier.

Starting from 2004/2005 (however one wants to read it) this may reflect in the future to be the general date for the the Civil War, as it is steadily getting worse. 2008 maybe recognized as the time when the sheep wake up.

BUT...we can only get a generalized timeline of events due to the divergence of worldlines. It's possible our way living may change in 2008, though that could be delayed until 2009 and so on, eventually it will/may happen... world lines do "converge."

Titor:
For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that.

Titor:
Some things that are quite different on one world line have very little effect as time passes and the world lines appear to “converge” again and look very similar.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by XPhiles]

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join