It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Waco was really messed up but so was David Koresh.

All rumors and disinformation aside, he still thought he was playing an integral part in an end times scenario that he would somehow help bring forth. He though that polygamy shown in the Old Testament was "okay again" and had some brides increasingly young like .. 14.

During the stand-off, David said he'd come out if he was given a chance to finish "writing his book" or that chapter or whatever. Instead he didnt, and once the U.S. federals started assaulting the compound, the Branch Davidians set their own compound on fire from within, to kill the kids. Why? because it would make the feds look so horrible and people would "rise up" and all that. He really believed he was popping off armageddon right there in Texas.

they killed the kids guys.. the same kids they were having sodomy with guys.. multiples at a time, marriages to people young enough to be a son or daughter. perhaps in their deranged blasphemy of existance, they angered the most high single numero uno enough to bring hell down upon them.

thats if you believe in God.

but, i still think had the Branch Davidians never shot the officers during the first engagement, even though it was self defense, none of that wouldve happened. once you kill cops, all bets are basically off .. your going to get your head blown out, or burnt alive, take your pick!

back the boys in blue!!

[edit on 4/9/2007 by runetang]

Disclaimer: I realize no one knows for a fact what happened inside the compound that fateful day when the entire thing went up in flames. Some think the Government set the compound on fire, others think the Davidians did it. My personal opinion is stated above that the Davidians did it. I'm stating here that I do not know this for a fact.

[edit on 4/9/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
While I appreciate the response. I still feel that it is somewhat of a dodge. Titor spoke about Waco type events getting worse, every month. If it so difficult to identify these 39 events, perhaps someone could point to Seven of them.

Type, ...meaning equivalent relation or class.

Tazer shootings do not fit this meaning. Neither does temporary individual loss of rights. People have been getting shot with things far worse than Tazers for ages. Having your rights violated is also nothing new. It has happened to me, and it has happened to many others for as long as the US has existed.

So, no need to ID all 39 events for the time being, how about a solid Seven of them. He mentioned Elian Gonzales, and Ruby Ridge. There are significant events. A random, unrelated Tazing, is a poor comparison and does not fit into an equivalent relation or class of events. Surely, if these are significant events leading up to Civil war, they must be identifiable.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Thatsjustweird, it would do you good to watch:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement
Part 1: video.google.com...
Part 2: video.google.com...

Edit: second link wasn't working (now it does!)

Good vids but....besides deflecting the conversation, what does this have to do anything??
Are you now finally going to show 39 of these? Or are you about to change the subject again?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Thatsjustweird, it would do you good to watch:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement
Part 1: video.google.com...
Part 2: video.google.com...

Edit: second link wasn't working (now it does!)

Good vids but....besides deflecting the conversation, what does this have to do anything??
Are you now finally going to show 39 of these? Or are you about to change the subject again?

Too bad you haven't seen it, otherwise you would have known that Titor meantioned “having a Waco type event” not because of the huge media attention, not because of the great fire and tanks, but clearly as an example of the misbehavior, the method of acting of US Government authorities and Agencies against US civilians.....

....nice methods....."these boots are made for walking"........" FBI agents pulling their pants down...sticking their butts out in the air....flipping the finger.....

.....nice methods...... very respectable.... very sincere intentions...... ofcourse they felt justified..... just doing their jobs eh?......

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Roth Joint]

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I amways find it interesting that those whom firmly believe in Titor, quite often speak about what he MEANT. Lets stick to what he said, as only he know what he meant.

I am still waiting for a Solid Seven.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wanted to edit this part in my previous post but unfortunately it didn't work, so here it is in this one:

Edit:
John Titor
“I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.”

Let’s see…. 39 times of “having a Waco type event” behavior….. nah, that’s not steadily getting worse….. hundreds of “having a Waco type event” behaviors are happening right under your nose….. right now…. and it’s not only the increasing taser-related deaths, as well as the many deadly gun incidents that follow the criteria of Titor’s “having a Waco type event."…. it’s the systematic contemptuous attacks on the Constitution as well…

Glyph_D:
I see this as a method to conveniently group all the incidents that are going to happen.”

John Titor
“What I do want you to do is open your eyes to the events that happening around you that have nothing to do with me.”
“While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you….”

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Too bad you haven't seen it, otherwise you would have known that Titor meantioned “having a Waco type event” not because of the huge media attention, not because of the great fire and tanks, but clearly as an example of the misbehavior, the method of acting of US Government authorities and Agencies against US civilians.....

There you go again, putting words in Titor's mouth.
Again, for the umpteeth time. Titor stated that the start of the war would be like having a Waco type event every month, because that's what it was like!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!
misbehavior? lmao!!! We're talking about a CIVIL WAR here!!! He mentioned Waco as that's the best and closest example of a battle between the People vs. the Government, which is how he stated the CIVIL WAR would be.
Again for the millionth time, anything less than an incident such as what happened at Waco would NOT cause any civil war here or anywhere else on this earth. Get that through your thick skull!
Titor was DESCRIBING not giving some vague example. (hence the words "I WOULD DESCRIBE IT AS......")

This is the fourth year of this so called civil war for crying out loud. Everything you saw in those videos Roth, this month's incident is supposed to be AT LEAST 39X worse than everything you saw in those videos. And being in the middle of a civil war right now, that would make perfect sense. So.....what was the incident?? What was last month's incident?? And is last month's incident still going on??

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ive just checked back here for the first time in ages and I cant beleive that this thread is still going.....how many times can you misquote Titor, argue about it, quarrel amongst yourselves about what Titor meant......its bordering on lunacy!

My take is this, I do not think the diverging timelines would be that big an issue of him coming back in time if he did at all, to change things from not happening, but if he really did come from the future, dont you think he would have been a little bit more direct and accurate about certain predictions?

He didnt mention 911 did he? that was a changing moment.

What about the tsunami i the Indian ocean, that killed who know how many lives....no mention?

You'd think he would have mentioned some more specific incidents if for anything to prove he really was from the future. The more I read this stuff the more I dont beleive it. I need more proof!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Meh, they won't listen to you runetang. I've stated that before.

plz re-read his post. becuase what he states is the exact opposite of what youve been saying. its actually very close to what ive stated before, with the substitution of environmental breakdown to political breakdown.

They insist thinking a civil war in the world's only super power can just pop up out of the blue in this day and age

9-11 only took 20 minutes to start process for a war, should a similar event be caused within the states by a known govt agency, youd have your civil war.

In it's current state the US has too many people, is too important on a global scale, is much too powerful (despite Bush's war we still currently have well over a million troops doing nothing right now - not including the reserves), and the people are too complacent for a civil war to just break out.
As you stated you would have to have a natural disaster or series of natural disasters that affects ALL of the nation. Or have something else (or a series of something elses) occur in which the government systematically loses power and control. *emphasis mine

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

nice work TJW

Terapin you wanna help locate these 7 events???

we must assume that should the govt knowning need to violate person/persons in order to obtain that which they desire. "they" will use discretion at the highest level to prevent any outrage amongst the people. its gonna be hard.

[edit on 10/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

ThatsJustWeird:
That's what the whole raid was for buddy....
Because apparently they weren't completely law abiding. Do you know how many cults there are?? Dozens! If not hundreds! Do you know why they're left alone? Because they are generally no threat. That sect of the Davidians may have crossed the line however (you probably didn't even know they weren't the only Davidians or I should say those people weren't the ones who made that up. The Branch Davidians have been around for a long time)
This is where knowledge of what happened at Waco comes into play (you do know the circumstance surrounding Waco don't you? By your posts it seems you don't know the full story....)

It's obvious you believe and trust the mass media...

I have meet the Davidians, your making the wrong assumptions, and that (assume) could be a dangerous thing. The elites are waging war right now against YOU. They have been hacking away at your constitution, stealing your lands, destroying your families, and murdering innocent Americans. And yet you don't believe it. The globalist have hijacked your mind, sheep you down to make ill-considered assumptions. THEY control....YOU.....And yet you don't realize it.

It's really sad when I see a sheep like this..... it's the denial that seals their fate.

Terapin:
I am still waiting for a Solid Seven.

Just follow the smell of tear gas and armored swat vehicles, but uh... look out for the flashbangs and percussion grenades.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
plz re-read his post. becuase what he states is the exact opposite of what youve been saying.

What are you talking about? Read way back in this thread I have stated that a number of times. And what he states is EXACTLY what I'm saying.

9-11 only took 20 minutes to start process for a war, should a similar event be caused within the states by a known govt agency, youd have your civil war.

??
We didn't go into Afghanistan until a couple months later.
And you're right, just as Titor stated, if you have these events month after month steadily getting worse, then yeah there'd be a civil war.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

nice work TJW

Relevence?

X-

It's obvious you believe and trust the mass media...

I have meet the Davidians, your making the wrong assumptions, and that (assume) could be a dangerous thing.

What a load of BS....
Tell me what assumptions I'm making that are wrong? You can't just say I'm making the wrong assumptions then don't explain yourself.

It's really sad when I see a sheep like this..... it's the denial that seals their fate.

1. I can guarantee you I've done more research on Waco than you have. I GUARANTEE it.
2. There you go again. If I'm so in denial then it should be easy for you to state what I'm denying, correct? So again, what the F(rhymes with duck) am I denying?
3. Concerning your rant against the elites and globalists.....
What the (again, rhymes with duck) are you basing that on!?!?!?!? Because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveler, I'm now somehow a sheep being controlled by the elites? LMAO!!!!!
Well, I'm turning this argument around and bringing the focus on YOU. It is you who is being controlled! You refuse to do your own research. You refuse to show me where you get your info because you either get it from conspiracy or propaganda sites, right? When you tell me to google something that's what comes up. Do you deny this?
You are so gullible that believe everything you read or see on the internet and have lost the ability to think for yourself and formulate your own opinions. Again, YOU are the one being controlled and it's evident by your insistance on defending the illogical.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
He didnt mention 911 did he? that was a changing moment.

No. However, in a personal email to Pamela just before he left this worldline, he said: ""I would also urge you to keep an eye on the world. It is capable of changing very quickly now."

What about the tsunami i the Indian ocean, that killed who know how many lives....no mention?

I believe that's what Titor meant when he said: "I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow."

You'd think he would have mentioned some more specific incidents if for anything to prove he really was from the future. The more I read this stuff the more I dont beleive it. I need more proof!

Titor had his personal reasons for not being too specific, but I would say the whole of his comments paints a pretty clear picture...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thatsjustweird:
What a load of BS....
Tell me what assumptions I'm making that are wrong? You can't just say I'm making the wrong assumptions then don't explain yourself.

I've made it plain and simple in past posts. It's your "arrogant claims" about ALL "relevant" matters in this thread, your judgement is clouded by superior powers, but you haven't a clue about it. In consequence you assume you know our intentions and intellectuality, when in fact it's just you having a mental glitch... But hey, I do admire your spontaneous bloated assumptions.

Thatsjustweird:
Concerning your rant against the elites and globalists.....
What the (again, rhymes with duck) are you basing that on!?!?!?!? Because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveler, I'm now somehow a sheep being controlled by the elites? LMAO!!!!!

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck". Yet by contrast it's a sheep lol.... The wolves,elites or globalist (whatever they call them now days) they control you, they will feast on you eventually. Whether you believe in Titor or not, it's the message you should be focused on, once you see this you will attain a higher state of awareness.

John Titor:
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the ���NWO���. Are you afraid of Nazis?

Thatsjustweird:
Well, I'm turning this argument around and bringing the focus on YOU. It is you who is being controlled!

That's fine with me, you must realize by using a diversional statement: (turning this argument around and bringing the focus on YOU) is probably a conscious defense mechanism used in denial.

As i said, your assumptions is muddled by "evil tyrants" and yet you do not see it. Open your mind, it's all there for you to see.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I've made it plain and simple in past posts

Again with the BS. No you didn't. We were talking about Waco and you said you've "meet with the Davidians" and that I'm making the wrong assumptions.
I'm not a mind reader buddy, if you said that to anyone in the world they to would think you were saying they were making the wrong assumptions about the Davidians, since THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!

Here's your chance to be clear. You said -
"I have meet the Davidians, your making the wrong assumptions and that (assume) could be a dangerous thing."
Were you talking about the Davidians when you said this? Simple yes or no question.

If yes - then tell me what I'm wrongly assuming
If no - why would you switch topics in the middle of a sentence like that?

It's your "arrogant claims" about ALL "relevant" matters in this thread, your judgement is clouded by superior powers, but you haven't a clue about it.

1. Why did you quote those words? You never used them before.
2. What are you basing this on? Here YOU'RE assuming my "judgement is clouded." Why? Because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveler??
Get real buddy.

In consequence you assume you know our intentions and intellectuality, when in fact it's just you having a mental glitch... But hey, I do admire your spontaneous bloated assumptions.

1. I have never assumed I know your intentions. Care to quote where I have suggested that?
2. As far as intellecuality.....lol, I can only go by what I see. If you think my assumptions (whatever you precieve my assumtions to be) are wrong, then prove it.

3. I know you won't do this but could you tell me specifically what you think I'm assuming?

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck". Yet by contrast it's a sheep lol.... The wolves,elites or globalist (whatever they call them now days) they control you, they will feast on you eventually. Whether you believe in Titor or not, it's the message you should be focused on, once you see this, you will attain a higher state of awareness.

This is a Titor thread, throughout this thread I have focused on Titor.
So you accusing me of being controlled by the elites HAS to be tied into whether I believe in Titor or not because that's what this thread is about and what I've talked about in here.
If you want me to talk about any NWO or globalist so you can accurately get my thoughts on the subject then please, by all means ask me in the appropiate thread. I have absolutely no problems discussing them.
It's just that again, I have focused on Titor in this thread so your accusations are horribly false and misguided.

Unless there's something speficially that I have said in this thread to make you falsely think that. So is there? How could you have possibly come to the conclusion that I'm being controlled by the elites in a thread discussing a time traveller? What did I say to make you think that?

That's fine with me, you must realize by using a diversional statement: (turning this argument around and bringing the focus on YOU) is probably a conscious defense mechanism used in denial.

lol, I'm basing my statements on what you have actually said in this thread. You are basing your statements on what you THINK. Outside of Titor and his story I have denied ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You can accuse me of denial all you want but if you don't say what I'm denying, why should I or anyone believe you?

You failed to address what I have said btw, so I take it you're not denying anything. Thanks, that's all I needed to know

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

plz re-read his post. becuase what he states is the exact opposite of what youve been saying.

What are you talking about? Read way back in this thread I have stated that a number of times. And what he states is EXACTLY what I'm saying.

uhh
ive read runetangs post a couple times now just to make sure I wasnt the one reading it wrong. and i still see the same post i saw the first time i read it. he states that he could see this thing(civil war) happening if another catastrophe were to happen. which is the relevance to this quote of titor.

aside from what you posted earlier, you have continually posted how impossible it is for anything remotely to happen that could spark a war.

remember our argument about civility?????????????????????????

and i quote>

for one if the Rep. come out and say they want to remove the income tax and mention nothing of it being unconstitutional. and the people finding out they were trying to pass it off as a legitimate tax, that would piss people off. then they ask the Dem about it, and they act as if its legit as well. then the people will have no place to turn, and some rallying might start occurring.

then some non-lethals would get into the mix. and at some point a shot will be heard, and a Boston-Massacre type scenario will unfold.

Most of this doesn't even make sense. The rest just shows your extremely wild imagination. Again, how exactly do you come up with these scenarios, lol? And why are you so desperate for everyone to start killing each other?
Unfortunately for you we live in a civilized society here buddy. This is the 21st century.

here you completely deny the possiblity, if you change the political context with environmental youd have a similar statement as runetangs.

so again

This is a Titor thread, throughout this thread I have focused on Titor.

i laughed so hard here i cried a bit(just a bit).

TJW you have used every trick in the book to hijack this thread into irrelevant topics, nearly every post you make detracts from the focus of titor.

TJW you assume titor is a fraud, you have no proof, you have nothing. you claim hes fruad becuase of the stereotype "youve created" about timetravel. this is a similar tactic the media did to discredit/degrade the Davidians at waco they created the nasty stereotype of "cult", which we all know has stuck. when non-informed people hear of waco they think of a cult getting what they deserved.

also you assume we are children that havent gotten out of school.

[edit on 10/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

uhh
ive read runetangs post a couple times now just to make sure I wasnt the one reading it wrong. and i still see the same post i saw the first time i read it. he states that he could see this thing(civil war) happening if another catastrophe were to happen. which is the relevance to this quote of titor.

Umm...no it's not. Titor's quote is in regards to the people's mindsets. They have been in a war for 4 years! Rune is stating that if disasters happen (in which the gov would lose control) then he could see a Civil War breaking out. I agreed.

You stated that I said the opposite. What were you talking about?

aside from what you posted earlier, you have continually posted how impossible it is for anything remotely to happen that could spark a war.

remember our argument about civility?????????????????????????

Why lie?
I have stated over and over again that things like tasers won't cause a civil war, but please please go back and read over my posts in which I stated how a civil war could realistically happen in a country like this.
Maybe you didn't see those posts or just aren't paying attention....

and i quote>

for one if the Rep. come out and say they want to remove the income tax and mention nothing of it being unconstitutional. and the people finding out they were trying to pass it off as a legitimate tax, that would piss people off. then they ask the Dem about it, and they act as if its legit as well. then the people will have no place to turn, and some rallying might start occurring.

then some non-lethals would get into the mix. and at some point a shot will be heard, and a Boston-Massacre type scenario will unfold.

Most of this doesn't even make sense. The rest just shows your extremely wild imagination. Again, how exactly do you come up with these scenarios, lol? And why are you so desperate for everyone to start killing each other?
Unfortunately for you we live in a civilized society here buddy. This is the 21st century.

here you completely deny the possiblity, if you change the political context with environmental youd have a similar statement as runetangs.

Read my post again buddy. I denied YOUR possibility and YOUR possibility alone there. wtf are you talking about?
You post some unrealistic scenario and expect people to think you're being realistic?

TJW you have used every trick in the book to hijack this thread into irrelevant topics, nearly every post you make detracts from the focus of titor.

You're serious???
I challenge you to cite examples. I dare you to.

TJW you assume titor is a fraud, you have no proof, you have nothing.

*sigh*
Read from the beginning of this thread until now.
Read outside of ATS.
Do you own research.
Please.
I'm begging you. Otherwise you'll continue to make ridiculous statements like that.

you claim hes fruad becuase of the stereotype "youve created" about timetravel.

And what stereotype is that??
All I have stated that human time travel would be impossible just after a few years of a nuclear war (which follow a 10+ year civil war and is preceded by more killing) in which half the world is wiped out, there's no reliable technology around, etc.
If you have any proof otherwise, then please present it.
If you have any proof HUMAN time travel is possible period, please present it.

also you assume we are children that havent gotten out of school.

Am I correct in this assessment? You have yet to give me a reason to think otherwise?
If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.....or
I feel sorry for you guys I should say....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
TJW, No worries, The Titor proposal that micro-singularities at CERN would be the beginning of Time travel is enough to debunk those who believe with blindness. They don't even understand the LHC at Cern nor how it works. If I was you, I'd let it go. No one here will respond with anything other than "you are too sheepish to see the reality Man, The world is about to come to an end as we know it." Yet they fail to offer any intelligent evidence. They rely on Tazer zapping and ignore history.

Titor clearly stated that there would be Waco type events steadily getting worse, and no one in here can point to a measly Seven of the last 39. They just dodge the issue with mumbo jumbo. Waco, Ellian Gonzales, Ruby Ridge, these were significant events. Titor mentioned them. In this thread they just say "TAZER" and think that is enough. Mention Olympics, and they either claim a different date, or claim that winter Olympics are somehow of a different caliber than summer Olympics. The list goes on and the proof is in the pudding.

Save your breath. They will never offer logic, only nonsense. As you have noticed, all they try and do is reinterpret your own words, into something they are not. You are intelligent enough that you should be offering your thoughts on other subjects here on ATS. Let them console eachother, until the light dawns on a new day when the war never happens.

Good luck in here.

OK TItorites, now you can call me a sheep and attack me for Denying Ignorance by requesting accurate and relevant data.

Game On. ROFL

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yeah, I hear ya Terapin

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
the only ways i see a civil war starting is over imigration, race or maybe even if someone proves that it was the goverment that engineered 911.
all other likelyhoods are unlikely

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You're serious???
I challenge you to cite examples. I dare you to.

that funny this right here is an attempt to hijack the thread. you challenge me ???really

Titor's quote is in regards to the people's mindsets. They have been in a war for 4 years!

titor did not mention he was referring to the people in the civil war or the people not yet in the war. personnally i interpeted the quote to be directed at the sheeple of the country.

I have stated over and over again that things like tasers won't cause a civil war, but please please go back and read over my posts in which I stated how a civil war could realistically happen in a country like this.

i hate that youve hijacked this thread but i have to answer every stupid claim you make.

you stated this earlier>

As you stated you would have to have a natural disaster or series of natural disasters that affects ALL of the nation. Or have something else (or a series of something elses) occur in which the government systematically loses power and control.

i agree with this. yes somthing must happen in order for awareness to reach all of the nation. when the govt loses its power it will try to attempt to get it back, one of the weapons they WOULD use is a tazer gun. the tazer gun doesnt start the war it escalates the seriousness for a war.

Read my post again buddy. I denied YOUR possibility and YOUR possibility alone there. wtf are you talking about?

you seriously dont remember why i wrote that do you?(well it was from last december)

ME
in the year 2008 everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in is no longer real. for such a realization to occur somthing very serious has to happen, somthing so out of place that more likely than not, it would start a civil war(2008OF?).

i was using this statement as a base for the "tax fraud scenario"

terapin
As you have noticed, all they try and do is reinterpret your own words, into something they are not.

this is proof you dont follow this thread.

terapin i seriously need you to answer somthing> why/how do you know anything about waco or ruby ridge????

i know what your answer will be. the media informed you, if it wasnt for them this would have never came to your attention. my point is this- its very possible we are living in a time where a total media blackout is taking place with these controversial events. as far as the media is concerned , american idol is top news. so if your not willing to help me find your damned 7, then stop trying to degrade us with your "this and that" BS.

They just dodge the issue with mumbo jumbo. Waco, Ellian Gonzales, Ruby Ridge, these were significant events. Titor mentioned them.

these were not significant events, these were specific events. i request your opinion on what these 3 events have in common. i have an answer but i want yours.

Originally posted by razor1000
the only ways i see a civil war starting is over imigration, race or maybe even if someone proves that it was the goverment that engineered 911.
all other likelyhoods are unlikely

there are so many scandals going on right now, that any guess is a good as any.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join