It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
CERN just had a massive and catastrophic failure....... This will set them back Years....... So much for them producing micro black holes any time soon........

and then......

Your source is from Feb 28, the superconducting magnet failure was reported on March 27.

Yep... exactly... my source is just as valuable as your source...... both sources do not really reveal very much..... so far you are the only one here making assumptions...... therefore I say again, let's just wait and see what really happens with regards to the LHC this year.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fermilab delivered nine of these 43 foot long units. The problem lies inside the unit and is a mechanical structural failure. The part in question is rather large and difficult to get at as it requires the disassembly of the entire quadrupole unit. It is also a part of highly machined tolerances to the order of thousands of an inch. Since it is presented as a physical failure of the part in question, it must be reengineered and replaced with an improved unit that will withstand the normal working pressures. At the end of the week, we will learn more when Fermilab will issue an updated report.

Having spoken to individuals who work in particle physics and particle accelerators, they were quite disheartened, and indicated that it would most likely be a time consuming upgrade process. The newer replacement part has to be designed and reengineered to handle the stress loads before they can begin to fabricate them. The fabrication process requires very precise machine tolerances on a custom piece of metal alloy. Then it will have to go through several pre qualifying tests before they decide to go ahead and produce the needed replacement parts for all nine quadrupole units. Each replacement upgrade part will undergo x-ray analysis before it passes quality control. On top of all this they still have to remove the faulty parts and install the replacements. There may be additional work to the unit required to accommodate the replacement part. Since the quadrupole is 43 feet long, underground, and an ocean away from Fermilab, this whole process is going to take a good deal of time to complete.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

CERN just had a massive and catastrophic failure....... This will set them back Years....... So much for them producing micro black holes any time soon........

and then......

Your source is from Feb 28, the superconducting magnet failure was reported on March 27.

Yep... exactly... my source is just as valuable as your source...... both sources do not really reveal very much..... so far you are the only one here making assumptions...... therefore I say again, let's just wait and see what really happens with regards to the LHC this year.

lol do you see his point that your source was before the event ? therefore your source is NOT as valuable. Nice Try

NO american civil war
YES the 2006 olympics happened
NO waco events
even mad cow is such a non-factor, the US is closing inspection facilities.

what do the titorettes have to hang onto anymore ? Bush is thought of as being like Abraham Lincoln, a uniter of the country ?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us Terapin. Yes indeed, the LHC will come online this year or with a little delay… in the beginning of 2008. All the more reason for us to be very worried about the very critical days to come for both Iran and the US..... and Israel....

Unfortunately this seems to be a time to be very, very worried.... John Titor gave us a very sharp warning.... "Revel in your confidence today because you will not win tomorrow."
web.archive.org...

Let’s hope our “leader” will make the right decisions…..

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

and then......

lol do you see his point that your source was before the event ? therefore your source is NOT as valuable. Nice Try

NO american civil war

The roots of the civil war as "predicted" by John Titor began in 2004/2005. WACO-type Taser-deaths are just the beginning..... Wait for the full blow to happen in 2008.....

YES the 2006 olympics happened

But the summer Olympics in Being 2008 will be cancelled.... and that's what Titor meant.....

NO waco events

WACO-style events....nope....WACO-type events.... everywhere in the US....not only the deadly despicable taser-death events on women, children, the elderly, etc.....

even mad cow is such a non-factor, the US is closing inspection facilities.

Sad person, remove the veil from your eyes…. vCJD is everywhere in the US right now....... most cases of "Alzheimer’s" are actually cases of "mad cow disease" .........

what do the titorettes have to hang onto anymore ? Bush is thought of as being like Abraham Lincoln, a uniter of the country ?

As Titor said, Bush was desperately trying to be the next Lincoln.....remember…. he said he would be the peacemaker in the Middle-East…..
but he lost everything...... and he will be losing much more in the very, very near future……

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Roth, if you're being serious I truely and honestly fear for your safty as I'm not quite sure how you're able to properly function in society.
It saddens/frightens me that human beings who supposedly don't have any mental illness are capable of being so gullible......

My hope, my prayer, is that you really are just playing around (which I'm now almost positive you're doing)

I'll play along, just because I know there really are some out ther who are serious and again, those people fascinate me

The roots of the civil war as "predicted" by John Titor began in 2004/2005. WACO-type Taser-deaths are just the beginning..... Wait for the full blow to happen in 2008.....

1. Titor never stated any of what you just said. He said the war would start in 2004.
2. Why would we wait until 2008 for a full blown war? Titor never stated that.
3. There's no such thing as a Waco-type taser death. That doesn't even makes sense. There were no tasers used at Waco. There were guns and tanks and fire. Comparing tasers to what happened at Waco is beyond insane.

But the summer Olympics in Being 2008 will be cancelled.... and that's what Titor meant.....

How do you know what Titor meant? He stated plainly that there would be no olympics after 2004. There were. Period.

....not only the deadly despicable taser-death events on women, children, the elderly, etc.....

You got a link for these deaths?

Sad person, remove the veil from your eyes…. vCJD is everywhere in the US right now....... most cases of "Alzheimer’s" are actually cases of "mad cow disease" .........

You got a link for this?
I SERIOUSLY doubt it....

As Titor said, Bush was desperately trying to be the next Lincoln.....remember…. he said he would be the peacemaker in the Middle-East…..
but he lost everything...... and he will be losing much more in the very, very near future……

You're absolutely insane if you believe Bush was trying to be the next Lincoln. He never had any intentions of uniting dems and repubs or bringing a lasting peace to the Mid East. Where did you get that from? The mainstream news?

X -
I'm glad you have some weird obsession with sheep. You now know full well how to describe yourself as you blindly follow Titor. Good job

3. Google is your friend, Just *%$#ing Google It !!!

I googled "mainstream and secondary media is covering up the greatest event in human history" and couldn't find any results on this civil war. So I ask again, where are you getting your wildly insane theories from?

2. Sometimes it's the denial that turns people into sheep or wolves. Though I think there is some hope for you, just confront your denial and recognize that John Titor was here and has giving you fair warning

Not quite sure if you answered my question. If there you're saying that I'm denying Titor was real then yes, you would be correct. But that's not really denying anything, that's stating the obvious.

So, I'll ask it again and I want a simple few word answer.

What am I denying (that you have absolute proof it's real)?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I'll play along, just because I know there really are some out ther who are serious and again, those people fascinate me

so i fascinate you ??? cool hahahahaahah(couldnt resist)

1. Titor never stated any of what you just said. He said the war would start in 2004.
3. There's no such thing as a Waco-type taser death. That doesn't even makes sense. There were no tasers used at Waco. There were guns and tanks and fire. Comparing tasers to what happened at Waco is beyond insane.

1 titor did state somthing close to this, titor stated the civil confilict starts in 2004. he goes on to state that the general public know very little about this cionflict until 2008.

2 titor doesnt state full blown war till 2011-2012, however 2008 is when things state takeing shape.

3 this was intended to be read like this> WACO-type, Taser-deaths

How do you know what Titor meant? He stated plainly that there would be no olympics after 2004. There were. Period.

winter olympics are not real olympics
its a bunch of frail humans trying to prove they are just as important as those of the REAL summer olympics.

You got a link for this?
I SERIOUSLY doubt it....

do you traverse beyond this thread? there has been many threads on prions. lets not forget that madcow takes 30-50 years to see any symptoms. and if the govt allowed the general public to get frightened about this, many slaughter houses would lose money. its not just the oil companies that get people to fraud data. as pointed out earlier titor warns not to listen to people who deny madcow.

You're absolutely insane if you believe Bush was trying to be the next Lincoln. He never had any intentions of uniting dems and repubs or bringing a lasting peace to the Mid East. Where did you get that from? The mainstream news?

actually much of the mainstream media makes this claim. and in the future it will be thier word that gets a following.

i wont go through the proof gag but ill tell you what you are denying

your denying the possibility of time travel. your denying that the world has not moved toward a police state. your denying that people across the country(us) are not haveing their constitutional rights takin away. your denying yourself opportunity to find the truth(whether that be titor related or not). and as you read this you deny me...go figure.

on to titor related discussion

this thread is very interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

within is a video about NWO, the video is very informative, altho there is a christian angle(if you have a problem with that) but that doesnt effect the message of the video.

if you havnt watched this, it states that the govt proposed a plan roughly 40 years ago, and it appear that this plan is in effect today.

what im addressing here is that titor may have been able to alter our fate but only to delay the inevitable. this plan was in place before titors first convergence, and is still in place after his departure.

what is interesting is that titors claims is one of the outcome presented in this video along with many others. suppose in titors time the govt went with contingency A while in our they will go with contingency B. my question is if they abandon titors future then what plan will they follow through-with with us?

the video suggests environmental will be the key issue, this video being made in the 90s. it does seem that way, but im not so sure. there are alot of counter arguments against global warming as a human bi-product. i dont think it will stick, much like this War on Terror is not sticking.

i think the catalyst to cuase a failure of thier progress is the human capacity to observe from an alternate point of view. so any plan that can have a duality of perspective will fail. then that leaves the omnipotent police force, which pulls right back to titors future. according to titor that plan doesnt work either.

and its known the govt has invested time in researching the titor claims. they may go through or they might try to hybridize with other plans.

[edit on 3/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

X -
I'm glad you have some weird obsession with sheep. You now know full well how to describe yourself as you blindly follow Titor. Good job

I kind of anticipated a irrational response from you, your becoming predictable. YOUR perspective is ALL wrong.

Not quite sure if you answered my question. If there you're saying that I'm denying Titor was real then yes, you would be correct. But that's not really denying anything, that's stating the obvious.

I honestly think you hope, that Titor is real.

So, I'll ask it again and I want a simple few word answer.

Let me make MYSELF clear:

Your denying reasoning, and reliable references that I have posted. By that LOGIC, your in denial.
Now think about it... I'm know you have some (logical) thinking left in you, maybe it's time for you to understand and avoid this denial. So, like a good shepherd, I am helping you see.

It's all there, right in front of you............

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Check your U2U, I have something about this.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

Check your U2U, I have something about this.

Thanks for the article XPhiles! Yes indeed, it confirms some very, very stormy weather approaching.....

John Titor
"Be mobile. Set aside the things you absolutely would need and can carry on your back. You will not be able to stay anywhere indefinitely even with provisions and firearms."

"I believe it was a few days ago I saw a news story about potential problems with power that “might” affect the entire United States. Where do you think they’ll turn it off first when push comes to shove?"

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Roth, if you're being serious I truely and honestly fear for your safty as I'm not quite sure how you're able to properly function in society.
It saddens/frightens me that human beings who supposedly don't have any mental illness are capable of being so gullible......

My hope, my prayer, is that you really are just playing around (which I'm now almost positive you're doing)

Let’s play..

AND

TJW: You got a link for these [taser] deaths?

AND

TJW: You're absolutely insane if you believe Bush was trying to be the next Lincoln. He never had any intentions of uniting dems and repubs or bringing a lasting peace to the Mid East. Where did you get that from? The mainstream news?

Boy, you make it very easy for me. When you repeat your questions, I only have to refer to previous answers that were given to you by both me and XPhiles. Happy readings! (again and again and again and etc..)

Nope. Titor stated they may be revived in 2040…therefore meaning the Summer Olympics.

You got a link for this?
I SERIOUSLY doubt it....

Enjoy that lovely juicy steak for as long as your brain can take thatsjustweird…. Not only that but there are other ways to get vCJD as well…. better be careful….
John Titor
"I believe two people are confirmed dead in Colorado from CJD from surgical instruments. Ahhhh, the power of cheese. Milk does a body good and beef is what's for dinner!"

And then there's that article showing these nasty little prions actually already reached our drinking water supply..
..... I owe you that one.... but for now...

www.counterpunch.org...
March 22, 2007
That Steak and the Hole in Your Head
This is Your Brain on Meat

Studies cited by Kirchheimer indicate it is likely that "tens or even hundreds of thousands of people are dying right now of undiagnosed or misdiagnosed CJD." Government figures estimate approximately 200 to 300 cases of CJD have been diagnosed in the U.S. Before you take comfort in that modest figure, bear in mind the findings of John Stauber and Sheldon Rampton.

The authors of Mad Cow USA learned that while some four million Americans (at the time) had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, autopsies revealed roughly 25% of alleged Alzheimer's deaths were caused instead by other forms of dementia. One percent of these misdiagnosed deaths have been ultimately attributed to CJD. If this trend is extrapolated and one percent of the now five million Americans with Alzheimer's actually have CJD (or nvCJD), the nationwide estimate rises dramatically from 200 to 50,000 cases.

How safe are Americans from being exposed to the human variant of mad cow disease? In France, a nation with only 5.7 million cows, 20,000 are tested each week with 153 found infected in the year 2000. Out of the nearly 40 million U.S. cattle slaughtered annually, only about 1000 are tested. You do the math.

Have a very nice day.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice of you to interject Glyph....

Originally posted by Glyph_D
so i fascinate you ??? cool hahahahaahah(couldnt resist)

Yes actually. Your way of thinking to be more precise. How and why you come to these wild conclusions is indeed fascinating.

1 titor did state somthing close to this, titor stated the civil confilict starts in 2004. he goes on to state that the general public know very little about this cionflict until 2008.

This is the problem with you guys. You guys are followers of Titor....but you haven't even read his stuff!!
Titor states plainly and several times that the Civil War would start in 2004 (he went on to describe what he meant by "war")
He never once stated that the public wouldn't know about the war until 2008. That's absolutely ridiculous and impossible. Come on now, THINK! Is that even logical? No it's not. He stated that by them the world in which most people thought they were living in is over. Meaning what? Meaning by then everyone will have picked sides. There would be no more turning back for the country. People would see the government for what it really is in Titor's world. NO WHERE does that indicated that there was a war going on and no one knew it. You would have to be an idiot to think that....

2 titor doesnt state full blown war till 2011-2012, however 2008 is when things state takeing shape.

Where are you getting your info??
By 2008 the war will have gotten so large that it has now spread across the whole country! For a country this big and with this many people that would take years which is why he stated the war started in 2004.
Again, THINK!

winter olympics are not real olympics
its a bunch of frail humans trying to prove they are just as important as those of the REAL summer olympics.

Winter Olympics have always been official Olympics. Don't be ridiculous.

do you traverse beyond this thread? there has been many threads on prions. lets not forget that madcow takes 30-50 years to see any symptoms. and if the govt allowed the general public to get frightened about this, many slaughter houses would lose money. its not just the oil companies that get people to fraud data. as pointed out earlier titor warns not to listen to people who deny madcow.

wtf are you talking about. You didn't answer my question and/or provide a link. Prove to me that Alzheimer's disease is Mad Cow. So simple.

your denying the possibility of time travel.

Another problem with you all. You guys can't read apparently. Go back and read. I want you to tell me what I said.

your denying that the world has not moved toward a police state. your denying that people across the country(us) are not haveing their constitutional rights takin away.

You got my quote on this? No. You don't. Take one guess why?
Again, go back and read what I stated on all of this then come back and tell me what I said.

Ridiculous....

your denying yourself opportunity to find the truth(whether that be titor related or not).

You're crazy. Period. I'M THE ONE WHO HAS READ TITOR, you guys haven't. I'M the one who has gone over all his inconsistencies that you guys ignore trying to hang on to a false hope that Titor is real. I'M the one who has done the research, you guys haven't done anything!!!! You guys aren't looking for the truth, otherwise we wouldn't be going through all this. You guys are ONLY looking for stuff that can prove Titor right. When you can't find that you guys twist and distort the truth to try and fit it with Titor (like tasers for example)

and as you read this you deny me...go figure.

This doesn't make sense. What are you talking about?

I'll get to the rest in a bit...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

your perspective on the parameters of 2008 i can not argue due to the fine line the actual quote treads. however as you can see 2012 is the date the conflict consumes everyone.

and tho not many people suggest this i will>

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over(I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse). this path begins in the year of 2004 with the tension of the election.

yes i twisted the quote- however reading the original of titors transcript the context is of the war itself, and then he mentions when it all started.

do i believe that, eh maybe. when people communicate in chat rooms, usually they tend to keep it brief and unorganized jumping from one thing to another, this could very well be one of those moments.

as for your AH

Alzheimer's and you...and CJD(madcow)

now this report nor myself are saying all cases of Alzheimer's is caused from madcow but a percentage is.

conveniently this link was provided by johntitor.com

as for the olympics, ive proved to you winter was not always a part of the cycle. further more the true olympics that came out of greece were always held in the longer days of the year(summer).

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
roth, you can't put words in titors mouth or read his mind.

official olympics - sponsored by the IOC

unofficial olympics - me and my friends running races at the local high school and giving out gold medals

get it ?

whats funny is how you shamelessly push back the dates. You're going to try to take this to 2036, aren't you

I'm curious,

1) have you purchased spare bike tires ?

2) have you warned every single one of your loved ones, family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors about the impending Civil war and nuclear holocasut so they can prepare ?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Titor was sent back in time to plant nanothermite in the WTC 1,2 and 7. THat is why he did not warn us about 9/11. He was sent back in time by GW BUSH IV.

The TItor phenom is intersting, and recently I asked if someone on here is Titor.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I kind of anticipated a irrational response from you, your becoming predictable. YOUR perspective is ALL wrong.

1. My perspective on what is wrong? and
2. I take it you have some sort of proof or whatever my perspective is wrong?

I honestly think you hope, that Titor is real.

....and why would I hope that?
That's another thing that makes YOU guys interesting to figure out. You guys WANT to see death and destruction. Why? Every single person (including yourself) would be affected in a negative way but you guys are sitting here wishing that on people! I don't get it.....

Your denying reasoning, and reliable references that I have posted. By that LOGIC, your in denial.

You're still not answering my question. In denial of WHAT???
How can I be in denial if there's nothing to be in denial about!? lol!!!

Denying reasoning and reliable references

That doesn't make sense. Seriously, what are you talking about?
If by denying reasoning you mean denying your silly assumptions of what you think a Waco event is then, YES I'm calling you out on that. Your claim that the stuff you posted is a Waco event is not rational reasoning. It's your illogical hope of trying to prove Titor right.
And you haven't posted any reliable references saying that stuff is a Waco event so please explain.....

Roth:
Dude.
You're obsessed with yourself. Why would you keep linking to yourself??
If you were wrong then, would linking to yourself make you right???
lol!! Don't be ridiculous. Those links didn't have anything to do with what I was discussing anyway!!
So I'll repeat and PLEASE don't quote yourself this time. Quote Titor or a reliable source ok?
1. Titor stated the war would start in 2004
(this is where you post a link showing the war - Titor's definition of war - starting in 2004)

2. Titor never stated that we'll have to wait until 2008 for a full blown war. (Titor stated that by 2008 it will have spread across the U.S. meaning what? Meaning it's been going on for a while. This is where you show Titor stating otherwise)

3. I asked you for a link to the innocent women, children, and elderly you're saying are being tasered to death.
(this is where you provide that link)

Nope. Titor stated they may be revived in 2040…therefore meaning the Summer Olympics.

lmao!!!! Oh man, you can't make this stuff up!!
Are your serious?
Just because he said they're starting back up in 2040 doesn't mean ONE BIT that he's not talking about the Winter Olympics too.

Wow Roth
That was a horrible try!

To you and Glyph. Roth stated that most cases of Alzheimer’s is actually Mad Cow.
I asked him to provide a link.
Neither of you did that.
Glyph your link is from 20 years ago and says 13% are misdiognosed.
Roth's link says 1%
This is "most"???

Enjoy that lovely juicy steak for as long as your brain can take thatsjustweird…. Not only that but there are other ways to get vCJD as well…. better be careful…

What are you talking about? You probably think I said there isn't Mad Cow didn't you?

Typical Titorite....

Glyph

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

Why he chooses to say in that quote that by 2012 it's "consumed" everyone I don't know. You'll have to ask Titor

In regards to your interpretation of his quote....this wasn't a chat. This was an organized message board where he had plenty of time to gather and post his thoughts. This was also and organized hoax so they meant what they posted. (yes THEY)

as for the olympics, ive proved to you winter was not always a part of the cycle.

What are you talking about? What cycle? We're not talking about when they started.
I said the Winter Olympics are official olympics. You can't dispute that.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm curious,

2) have you warned every single one of your loved ones, family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors about the impending Civil war and nuclear holocasut so they can prepare ?

Yeah I've been wondering about that myself. If you guys are so sure Titor is real, then what are you still doing on here!? Shouldn't you be in a cave somewhere?

esdad

The TItor phenom is intersting, and recently I asked if someone on here is Titor.

Rearrange the letters in Roth Joint.
Foolishly trying to correct his mistakes 6 years ago

Every wonder why he hasn't posted in any other thread besides Titor threads?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

To you and Glyph. Roth stated that most cases of Alzheimer’s is actually Mad Cow.
I asked him to provide a link.
Neither of you did that.
Glyph your link is from 20 years ago and says 13% are misdiognosed.
Roth's link says 1%
This is "most"???

thats funny i didnt noticed the date;/ but even still it provided proof of a connection. thats what was asked for, so thats what i delivered.

What are you talking about? What cycle? We're not talking about when they started.

actually you stated they were always official

heres the quote

Winter Olympics have always been official Olympics. Don't be ridiculous.
*emphasis mine

i showed they were most definitely not "always" official . im just correcting you, im not suggesting titor truth at all. when a person makes a false claim, it must be fixed or it will fester.

hey you get a chance to watch that video????

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why Titor 'chose' the year 2004 was that we can connect the dots and not make false assumptions (ie running around like a headless chicken) when indeed the civil conflict turns into what can be defined as a civil war...Then time itself will be on the side of those who are informed capable of making rational decisions.

Titor said olympic games where you have the swimming the running the javelin throw etc and not 'olympics' which would encompass all of the olympics games.

The Cern Lab - I dont even know how you can disprove/prove this... The words such as "lab", "scientists", "black hole"...they can release any type of info at any time...unless your aunt, uncle or sister works there not much is being revealed to the public.
SCIENTISTS: WE CREATED A BLACK HOLE isnt it great??!!

Public:A black hole....!? AAAAAaaaaa we are going to dieeeee!

I'm curious,

There is still no direct evidence..that's what 2008 is for...

If the nuke war starts at 2015(?) than there is still plenty of time. Remember that during Titor's civil war some(?) people decided to stay in the cities despite the clear as day evidence of impending doom right infront of them.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Firestorm]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

roth, you can't put words in titors mouth or read his mind.

unofficial olympics - me and my friends running races at the local high school and giving out gold medals

get it ?

Lesson 1: make sure you respond to the right person. I never used the words official or unofficial Olympics. But, I have used the words Winter and Summer Olympics. And if Titor would have meant the Winter Olympics he surely would have said they may be revived in 2038 or 2042 instead of 2040... get it?

whats funny is how you shamelessly push back the dates. You're going to try to take this to 2036, aren't you

That won't be necessary... you will find it all out yourself very soon...

I'm curious,

Always had them, including several bycicle repair kits...

Here's a good step by step bycicle repair guide for you, good luck

elisabiketrip.blogspot.com...

Actually they all feel that something's growing very wrong in this world.... at least they don't put their heads in the sand....

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join