It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was just poking around :www.johntitor.com...

many of the breaking news articles are from 2004

I think even they gave up

"John says the civil war leads to the world war in 2015. The civil war lasts for ten years?
It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics). Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict. The first U.S. civil war lasted 4 years and the English civil war lasted 6. How long is too long? "

Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict.

so I ask again.

any proof of this ?

[edit on 1-3-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
yes we are, to have a civilized society, one must have civilized patrons within that society. what i showed you is in fact these things still occurr in full swing.

I'm confused if you're truley this ignorant or not.

Who says our patrons aren't civilized? If you think the actions of an extreme few are the reflection of a society as a whole, well....that's you again being in your own little world and not here on earth. If that was the case the Egyptians wouldn't be called civilized by historians who know what they're talking about, the Romans wouldn't have been, the English wouldn't have been.

with in some of those links aside from the video, are very good discussions on why its the truth. i suggest you read them. i also suggest you rewatch the video, that assuming youve even watched it.

heres a link with in one of those threads that screams "read me TJW"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why dont you ever state your opinion in these threads???? after all they are the ones doing the research that removes your complacent ideals

1. Yeah I've watched the vid. No need to watch it again.
I'm not like you all. If you all say or see a lie over and over again, you all start to believe it. Fortunately, I'm not that gullible. I do my own research and not rely on pathetic videos to tell me the truth. Especially when those videos don't even cite the actual laws as I did earlier in this thread and am still waiting for you to show me it's not valid.

2. That link is the same old crap! That link is no different from the others. Stating the same old (crap) that has already been gone over.

3. Because arguing with Titorites is more fun. You guys are interesting....psychologically. If I post the law and stuff there, then....that's it basically. Of course you'll have your few people who will just argue for the sake of arguing.

...nm...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I'm confused if you're truley this ignorant or not.

Who says our patrons aren't civilized? If you think the actions of an extreme few are the reflection of a society as a whole, well....that's you again being in your own little world and not here on earth. If that was the case the Egyptians wouldn't be called civilized by historians who know what they're talking about, the Romans wouldn't have been, the English wouldn't have been.

why do you not understand what i said, do you not read english ???whats your real language, it'd be faster for me to translate into your language than to run in circles like this:/

i did not say .... i repeat I DID NOT SAY we were not civilized, i said we were no more civilized than any other culture in any different century. huge difference HUGE.

EDIT: im going to use my brain and guess what your gonna say hmmmm...

to solve that idiocy; i will state this- the level of civility in a society is done through a percentage of civility within that society. as you can now see(hopefully) i was right and am still right. the percentages are/would be similar, meaning we are not more civilized than any other century.

2. That link is the same old crap! That link is no different from the others. Stating the same old (crap) that has already been gone over.

did you look at the link, becuase it had nothing to do with the video;/

im willing to drop the 16th amend discussion, becuase your just bullheaded or as you put it (crap).

lets talk more about the time device
id rather mind rape you in that topic anyways

[edit on 2/3/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I was just poking around :www.johntitor.com...

many of the breaking news articles are from 2004

I think even they gave up

actually the last update was 7/8/2006 and it also appears it had an update with in the last week . so lol back at ya

as for your UN soldiers breaching peoples houseing, thankfully no , but it seems that time is comeing.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i did not say .... i repeat I DID NOT SAY we were not civilized, i said we were no more civilized than any other culture in any different century. huge difference HUGE.

Ok then.

Back that statement up.

to solve that idiocy; i will state this- the level of civility in a society is done through a percentage of civility within that society. as you can now see(hopefully) i was right and am still right. the percentages are/would be similar, meaning we are not more civilized than any other century.

Again, back this statement up.

This should be interesting

did you look at the link, becuase it had nothing to do with the video;/

I didn't say it had anything to do with the video. However it provided absolutely nothing new.

im willing to drop the 16th amend discussion, becuase your just bullheaded or as you put it (crap).

??????????????????????????????
I've asked you repeatedly to state why the Supreme Court's decision's to uphold the 16th amendment isn't valid, you have yet to do so.
How am I being bullheaded??
That makes absolutely no sense. There's nothing to be bullheaded about

Tell me why the Constitution is wrong, tell me why the Supreme Court is wrong, tell me why our Tax codes and tax laws are wrong.
Very simple.
You keep dancing around though. Just answer the f( )ing question

lets talk more about the time device
id rather mind rape you in that topic anyways

Ok
Explain with facts this magical bubble that magically protects the car and Titor from being crushed even though the time machine is INSIDE the car.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Back that statement up.

actually your the one trying to prove a point, you prove to me that we are more civilized than any other century. this is your point you should provide the facts. i was refuting your position.

??????????????????????????????
I've asked you repeatedly to state why the Supreme Court's decision's to uphold the 16th amendment isn't valid, you have yet to do so.
How am I being bullheaded??
That makes absolutely no sense. There's nothing to be bullheaded about

Tell me why the Constitution is wrong, tell me why the Supreme Court is wrong, tell me why our Tax codes and tax laws are wrong.
Very simple.
You keep dancing around though. Just answer the f( )ing question

dude the link i provided did just that, READ IT. you call it crap yet it quotes the constitution and the supreme court, so does that mean you think they are crap???? READ IT or drop it.

Explain with facts this magical bubble that magically protects the car and Titor from being crushed even though the time machine is INSIDE the car.

well facts i cannot provide, becuase from our understanding its all theoretical. now that doesnt mean its not supported by mathematics, what that means is we have yet to prove our theories.

however i can tell you dont understand this one bit. ill try to straighten this out for you.

the *magical bubble* is the dual event horizon, it is like a shell of super gravity directed in upon itself. becuase its directed in upon its self it will not exert destructible force outside of its range. the car being out side of its range, becuase the car rest inside its perimeter.

the time machine is not inside the car per se, the device sit in the car yes but... its a device that creates time distortion. this distortion (magical bubble) is what causes time to be manipulated, its the source that allows time travel. so in a sense you magical bubble is the time machine.

NEXT

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

actually your the one trying to prove a point, you prove to me that we are more civilized than any other century. this is your point you should provide the facts. i was refuting your position.

lol, you just said you were refuting my position.
You did so without facts or anything to back yourself up with.

I said this is a civilized society. You said we're not, but didn't provide any info whatsoever to back that statement up.

I'll play along though.

Civilized - Having a highly developed society and culture.
- Having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
- Having an advanced or humane culture, society, etc.

We and most of the world fit those descriptions and as the US and world continue to progress, we become more and more civilized. When you said we were more civilized in the past, what were you referring to?

dude the link i provided did just that, READ IT. you call it crap yet it quotes the constitution and the supreme court, so does that mean you think they are crap???? READ IT or drop it.

wtf are you talking about?
Do you not understand what was being said? What that case (that was cited) said was that the court felt that the 16th moved income tax from indirect to direct.
Anyway, please read cases like Commissioner v. Glenshaw Glass Co.

well facts i cannot provide, becuase from our understanding its all theoretical. now that doesnt mean its not supported by mathematics, what that means is we have yet to prove our theories.

however i can tell you dont understand this one bit. ill try to straighten this out for you.

the *magical bubble* is the dual event horizon

Funny, that's not what Titor said. This is a Titor thread right?

it is like a shell of super gravity directed in upon itself. becuase its directed in upon its self it will not exert destructible force outside of its range. the car being out side of its range, becuase the car rest inside its perimeter.

the time machine is not inside the car per se, the device sit in the car yes but... its a device that creates time distortion. this distortion (magical bubble) is what causes time to be manipulated, its the source that allows time travel. so in a sense you magical bubble is the time machine.

You still don't get it.
The machine that creates two black holes is sitting inside the car feet, if not inches, away from a living organism....
1. How can the even horizon possibly be large enough so that neither the car nor it's occupants can't be affected if the machine is INSIDE the car! This makes no sense.
2. According to Titor gravity is being distorted not time. So again, two black holes, some other stuff that allows humans to manipulate gravity and energy equivilant to the sun at will and allows us magically to go to a specific date is inside this car (producing increadible heat). So again, how is the car and human occupant not affected?
How is this incredible amount of energy being transferred outside the vehicle, and how is everything outside the vehicle apparently staying in tact? How did all that energy and radiation go unnoticed when he arrived and left?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I said this is a civilized society. You said we're not.....

grrrrr you said this>

Again, how exactly do you come up with these scenarios, lol? And why are you so desperate for everyone to start killing each other?
Unfortunately for you we live in a civilized society here buddy. This is the 21st century.

clearly this statement says that the people of the 21st century are more civilized than of previous centuries.

so i said this>

what about this century is civilized???? we start wars for oil, thats primative if anything. our country(usa) is the most ignorant bunch per ratio. iwouldnt be so bold to say we are civilized more than the past centuries. yeah we dont wipe our ass with our hand anymore, but we are hardly more civilized.

yes at first glance it appears i say we are not civilized, but if you continue to read youll see i clear that up- " we are hardly more civilized"

Civilized - Having a highly developed society and culture.
- Having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
- Having an advanced or humane culture, society, etc.

i agree but with minor edits>

Civilized
- Having a developed society and culture.
- Having a state of culture and development both social and technological
- Having a humane culture, society, etc.

it does not take a highly or advanced anything to warrant being classed civilized.

We and most of the world fit those descriptions and as the US and world continue to progress, we become more and more civilized. When you said we were more civilized in the past, what were you referring to?

i never said we were more or less civilized in the past, what im saying is were are no more civilized now ----> then.

the same BS that happened in the past is still happening today. regardless of technology, oh by the way the technology they had and the technology we have is still used for the same purposes.

the *magical bubble* is the dual event horizon

Funny, that's not what Titor said. This is a Titor thread right?

where did titor state any difference??? i have yet to find it, sorry to ask but could you forward me the quote???

You still don't get it.
The machine that creates two black holes is sitting inside the car feet, if not inches, away from a living organism....
1. How can the even horizon possibly be large enough so that neither the car nor it's occupants can't be affected if the machine is INSIDE the car! This makes no sense.

ive explained this to you, its a shell (hollow internally). as for the size titor says they juice the EMF with electricity(electrons), to increase its strength and size.

2. According to Titor gravity is being distorted not time. So again, two black holes, some other stuff that allows humans to manipulate gravity and energy equivilant to the sun at will and allows us magically to go to a specific date is inside this car (producing increadible heat). So again, how is the car and human occupant not affected?
How is this incredible amount of energy being transferred outside the vehicle, and how is everything outside the vehicle apparently staying in tact? How did all that energy and radiation go unnoticed when he arrived and left?

ok first "time" is a fluctuation of gravity. that why i said if you can manipulate gravity you can manipulate "time".

let me explain somthing>> "time" the reason i quote this is becuase its an undetermined factor. Einstein stated gravity dictates "time", or you could say "time" dictates gravity. the point is the two are intrinsically connected(theoretically).

if i have to explain that a BH is far superior than any planetary satellite, then we should stop and go back to the begining. becuase we will have to make it clear that a BH is king in the cosmos.

as for effects titor details a few, he mentions heat, he mentions Gforce, he mentions disorientation.

your point about energy traces brings up a point, that point is where have you seen a claim where this is not occurring?? are you assuming that it didnt, are you assuming becuase he didnt mention it isnt happening???

heres the components as i see it >>>>

1 a BHx2 in a dual configuration - to isolate the gravity to a particular geometry, also provides the distortion needed**

2 a voltage inducer - to increase/decrease the strength and size of part 1

3 a computer - to monitor statistics and variables of part 1-2, to assist part 5

4 a killswitch - to shut down the device in case of emergency

5 an operator - to manage parts 1-5

**i know this is the part you dont get, a BH is a time twisting entity, and with it time warping is possible(theoretically).

NOTE: this is not a draft from any of titors pictures, this is the bare minimum design i can imagine to make a working system.

in the above list you can see the hardest part to obtain is the BHx2, once thats done- its gravy

which goes back to my post where i say "time travel is easy"

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was just poking around

Well since this happened on Titor's worldline, it's probably delayed on ours. It still looks to be heading in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I was just poking around

Well since this happened on Titor's worldline, it's probably delayed on ours. It still looks to be heading in the right direction.

Yep.. it's a very inconvenient truth....

The eagle has landed.. I repeat, the eagle has landed..

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Almost April.....
Has another Waco type event occured this month or are you all still waiting for tax boy to turn out to be one?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird

Almost April.....
Has another Waco type event occured this month or are you all still waiting for tax boy to turn out to be one?

No fooling around ThatsJustWeird.....
Waco type events happen every month and innocent people are dying from it. You have been told this before but you refuse to believe it..... shame on you for the smileys.

Man killed by fed standoff.. Miniature Waco type event.

Man Killed In P.G. County Standoff With Feds
wjz.com...

A stand-off in Forestville between federal agents and an armed suspect has ended with the death of the suspect.

John Titor
When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU!

Another Taser Gun Death.

SAN ANTONIO -- A 35-year-old man died in police custody Friday morning shortly after a Taser gun was used on him.
www.ksat.com...

Galvan's wife, Cindy Galvan, disputes what police said happened.

She said that instead of helping her husband, police officers killed him.

"They Tasered him and gave him a heart attackcomma is what they did," Cindy Galvan said.

Cindy Galvan also said that police officers were insensitive over her husband's death.

John Titor
However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No fooling around ThatsJustWeird.....
Waco type events happen every month and innocent people are dying from it. You have been told this before but you refuse to believe it..... shame on you for the smileys.

SHOW me these Waco type events.
The stuff you have shown me have been occuring for THOUSANDS!!!!!!! of years! And can't even compare to Waco.

...or are you too delusional to see this?

[edit on 24-3-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

SHOW me these Waco type events.
The stuff you have shown me have been occuring for THOUSANDS!!!!!!! of years! And can't even compare to Waco.

Yeah right. In the US before, in the 1800s, the government feared the population. Now, and since 2001, the police is denying rights to citizens, they are involved in countless crimes, child kidnapping rings, smuggling drugs, stealing billions of $ in tax, passing unconstitutional laws, building camps for citizens, people in protests are arrested for nothing, the feds are abusing every day more their power, it's only a matter of time before the people say it's enough and start marching on washington to hang the traitors in power and those who supports them like Oreilly and all the neo-cons who are just a bunch of fascists.

And the war against Iran is only weeks maybe days away. What do you think will happen then?

[edit on 24-3-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ThatsJustWeird,

Delusional...... hahaha

Look, I was thinking you where subjected to intensive propaganda through the media, but now I'm thinking it's much more than that. It's definitely not wholly your indoctrination, it could very well be your mental state of being. Your denial of reality can lead to psychological delusions. Right?

No matter how large or how small of a Waco type event posted here, you will refuse to acknowledge it. You seem to be looking for some logical rationalizations (1000's of yrs lol.) What reinforces your false belief?

My guess is when the Gestapo comes crashing through you or your neighbors door, you will be still in denial. Right?

John Titor
Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird,

Delusional...... hahaha

Look, I was thinking you where subjected to intensive propaganda through the media, but now I'm thinking it's much more than that. It's definitely not wholly your indoctrination, it could very well be your mental state of being. Your denial of reality can lead to psychological delusions. Right?

Are your serious? You're basing your life on a fictional character and you're talking about my mental state!? You truely have problems

Also, have you even read anything I said???
Obviously not. I said show me waco type events. Plain and simple. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes.
Again, all this stuff you all have posted has been going on for thousands of years. Do you deny that? (btw NOT ONCE have I EVER said that what's going on is OK or acceptable. Of course in your delusional state you're probably so far gone that you're stupid enough to think I agree that stuff is ok. Ridiculous.)

No matter how large or how small of a Waco type event posted here, you will refuse to acknowledge it.

1. There's no such thing as a small waco type event. These supposed events are part of a civil war in the only super power on earth right now. That is MAJOR. Every country on earth would be covering these events non stop.

2. Where are they posted on here??? The stuff you all have posted here no one on EARTH would compare those to Waco. You would literally have to have some sort of mental disorder to do so.

You seem to be looking for some logical rationalizations (1000's of yrs lol.) What reinforces your false belief?

So you're denying it??

I thought you would. You people are absolutely CLUELESS when it comes to history. It's astounding actually that one can be so clueless. Our educational system really does need reform.

So....
1. Please please please please stop believing everything you read on the internet. It's seriously not healthy for you. To live your life based on what some fictional character said is beyond absurd. It's quite sad and I actually feel sorry for you guys sometimes....

2. Please research. You guys post stuff but you can't back it up because you haven't done the research. Please study your history as well. This will help you out TREMENDOUSLY in understanding the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Are your serious? You're basing your life on a fictional character and you're talking about my mental state!? You truely have problems

I'm not here to postulate for the purposes of argument, from my POV that is what you are doing. Is it some kind of psychological anti-Titor disorder your having (I dunno.) Maybe some counseling from your local psychologist and time off from this thread will help you.

Also, have you even read anything I said???
Obviously not. I said show me waco type events. Plain and simple. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes.

Again maybe your definition of Waco type events is dissimilar from mine or Titor. I would consider my definition like his as in civil conflicts without much media coverage that steadily gets worse. The key word here is type, a general structure that is held in common. Perhaps if you take the time to study the links provided, you could grasp this.

John Titor
I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts.

John Titor
I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

If you read throughout Titor's posts he is usually misunderstood by those who question him. You would fall into that category.

John Titor
Perhaps our definition of war is different.

However I have my doubts for you to see this, your high-end-denial is probably more of a cognitive failure than an ego blind defense.

Again, all this stuff you all have posted has been going on for thousands of years. Do you deny that?

Did I post something about Masada by accident?

It's conformable to reason it has been going on for thousands of years.

It's the framework and procedures of the federal forces of now that you refuse to see.

1. There's no such thing as a small waco type event. These supposed events are part of a civil war in the only super power on earth right now. That is MAJOR. Every country on earth would be covering these events non stop.

Size does not matter, I even posted a small Waco type event just for you.

These Waco type events are snuffed out by the media every month, even Titor doesn't remember much media coverage. Only when it comes to a head, it will be MAJOR.

I think we've been through this before.....

[edit on 26-3-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
TJW isnt the sharpest of the bunch:/

i liked this assessment

your high-end-denial is probably more of a cognitive failure than an ego blind defense.

and TJW some one here(Xphiles i think) has posted at least one article where it states "waco type" in its heading. so others not involved with the titor claims can see that these things are related in some ways. you refusal to accept these is foolish at best.

i got a question- lets say this iran shtuff goes sour real quick, when would you say it all went wrong?

not to alter your response, but ill answer it from a rational perspective. when this all goes bad who will get the blame?? GWB will be the scapegoat for many people. that being the case, how could this (GWB) be avoided?? the most resounding answer will be 2004, the year that GWB won his second term. im certain many people will believe that if they would have voted differently THEN, we would have a different situation NOW.

and from todays date how would you describe the term of GWB in relation to the people of the US??? thats a hard one to answer but what isnt hard, is recognizing that the last 7 years has had more infringements on the peoples rights than in the whole history of the US.

and lets not forget titor came around before all of this started taking place. id say he hit the nail on the head, if hes a fake as you claim.

Edit: i not seeing links that are being provided from you Xphiles

[edit on 26/3/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm not here to postulate for the purposes of argument, from my POV that is what you are doing. Is it some kind of psychological anti-Titor disorder your having (I dunno.) Maybe some counseling from your local psychologist and time off from this thread will help you.

*yawn*
These pathetic attempts at personal attacks will get you no where buddy. I'm here because I LOVE psychology. If I had the time I would probably go back to school and get a degree in psychology.
I'm here because you people fascinate me. The fact that humans are still this gullible in this day and age is astounding. Why is that? We as humans should be progressing in our intelligence.
Anyway...that's why I'm here (and because I never pass up a good debate
)

Again maybe your definition of Waco type events is dissimilar from mine or Titor.

My definition is TITOR'S. Who gives a ( ) what your definition is?

John Titor
I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts.

John Titor
I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Great quotes but what do they have to do with anything?
The first quote he was asked how the media covered the war. He said he didn't remember a great deal (probably because he was 3 years old at the time.) He went on to say that he would describe it (from what he remembered) as how the media covered Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc.
Now ask yourself...how did the media cover those events?
They did it with around the clock 24/7 coverage.

Why on God's green earth would something MUCH worse be covered any less? That makes ZERO sense. Anyone claiming that would be classified as an idiot.

In the second quote. Someone asked about the war. He stated that it would start in 2004 and be like having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. Since we're now in 2007, it should be easy for you to point out these progressively worse events.
I await the list.

If you read throughout Titor's posts he is usually misunderstood by those who question him. You would fall into that category.

Got any examples?

John Titor

Why don't you finish that quote????
That's the problem with you people. You take something and either post it out of context or try and twist it to fit your skewed views.
Again, with this quote he stated that the Civil War would start in 2004 and he said perhaps our definition of war is different, then he gave his definition of war as groups moving and engaging in armed conflict.
Do you get it now?

However I have my doubts for you to see this, your high-end-denial is probably more of a cognitive failure than an ego blind defense.

The only thing I'm saying is that someone on the internet claiming to be a time traveler going by the name of John Titor is a hoax.
I don't need to deny anything as this is common sense and you have yet to prove otherwise.
What are you talking about?

Size does not matter, I even posted a small Waco type event just for you.

Again, there's no such thing as a small waco type event. Waco was huge. Anything that can be compared to it would have to be huge.
Standoffs have been happening since this country began, to compare any standoff, not on the scale of waco, to waco is again absurd.

Glyph:
*sigh*

TJW isnt the sharpest of the bunch:/

What are you basing this on?
Because I said some person claiming to be a time traveler is a hoax?

That statement is actually hilarious coming from you. You're still in high school right?

As far as the rest of your statement. Ridiculous. What did I just tell you all to do???
1. Research before posting.
2. Study history.
EXTREMELY simple.
Why do you all have a problem doing that? I honestly want to know.....
We can cut out a lot of absolutely ridiculous statements like this

that the last 7 years has had more infringements on the peoples rights than in the whole history of the US.

if you'd just do those two things
I'm starting to think you all are doing this on purpose.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Glyph_D
Edit: i not seeing links that are being provided from you Xphiles

here's some to check out.

If I had the time I would probably go back to school and get a degree in psychology.

Maybe your to busy with work and media deception. (Is there a word for that lol.)

Great quotes but what do they have to do with anything?

Do you have to ask again? It's part of a definition.

(probably because he was 3 years old at the time.)

He went on to say that he would describe it (from what he remembered) as how the media covered Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc.
Now ask yourself...how did the media cover those events?
They did it with around the clock 24/7 coverage.

I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts.

Titor doesn't remember much of it and doesn't give his age or a timeline in the above quote.

Oh!! don't forget it steadily gets worse.

SURE it will eventually go 24/7 wall to wall media. Are you in a hurry?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How does the U.S media cover the civil war? Is it unibased or does it favor one side?”

John Titor
“I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we're now in 2007, it should be easy for you to point out these progressively worse events.
I await the list.

Yes it's 2007, but we are not on Titor's cw worldline. I have provided you enough.... you should learn to google.

Got any examples?

again........?

John Titor

Do you want more?

Again, with this quote he stated that the Civil War would start in 2004 and he said perhaps our definition of war is different, then he gave his definition of war as groups moving and engaging in armed conflict.
Do you get it now?

The one link I provided for you this month shows groups moving and engaging in armed conflict.
Do you get it now?

Again, there's no such thing as a small waco type event. Waco was huge. Anything that can be compared to it would have to be huge.

If that's what you want to believe, fine.

They know better not to splatter Waco type events in the media now, actually that link above was a huge operation for one guy, but smaller than Waco. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Steadily it will get worse and bigger.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by XPhiles]

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join