It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
G'day all,

I thought I'd catch up with you all again in regards to this John Titor topic as I do whenever I come across any information I beleive to be relevant in correlation to what he did say.

I have here for you to read is in regards to his statements of a Nuclear attack on US cities during his civil war.

Please refer to the following link -

www.globalresearch.ca...

Titled "Theater Iran Near Term" (TIRANNT)

Now go down the page until you come across "Vigilant Shield War Games '07 "

Here the US has actually made plans and is preparing for a co-ordinated attack by Russia and China using Nuclear Weapons on US cities. Have a read, I beleive it to be very relevant and important.

The scary thing is, I beleive that the US is going to let this happen as part of the NWO establishment, for this is planned to occur after they attack Iran, which could in itself start the civil unrest in the US.

Please let me know what you think, as time goes on, it is slowly starting to fall in place. Could this be because of the so called "timeline divergance" that allows events to still occur albeit slightly different or a different time?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

I thought I'd catch up with you all again in regards to this John Titor topic as I do whenever I come across any information I beleive to be relevant in correlation to what he did say.

thanks, that was an interesting read, what i found most interesting ,as you pointed out , they are not presenting preventive measures to avoid such an out come. well honestly im not that surprised, this was bound to happen. they have what we(govt) want, and we(govt) will take it from them if we(govt) have too.

The Pentagon's Second 9/11

Another attack could create both a justification and an opportunity that is lacking today to retaliate against some known targets

things come to mind here "its hard to teach an old dog new tricks". whats more disturbing is these set ups work:/

now i know these are war games, and as the article outlines. these war games influence our military s action. and in some case they are the plans of the military.

what i hate the most is its protocol measures:/ they bomb- water ways, roads, power plants, factories, and then move to civilian installations. now yeah in a war it can help to render you enemy resource less but, shouldnt we have a piece of humanity ???? the US is a very dangerous giant and should be stopped, with a country like this; wars are never gonna end. from one war to another, and its clear they are not going to allow a change.

Please let me know what you think, as time goes on, it is slowly starting to fall in place. Could this be because of the so called "timeline divergance" that allows events to still occur albeit slightly different or a different time?

if the govt believes titor to be real, that alone would cuase a shift in plans and dates, along with a divergence it is likely. it does seem eerie that russia in current news is now becomeing more of a defiant in what the US is doing. and they just might take sides with iran to prove their point.

what i wonder is if Russia is going to support Iran, and as titor claims Russia is on our side. then does that mean Iran is on our side??? so does that mean the muslim culture will be on the side of the people in the conflict?? and if thats the case is osama bin laden a hero of the people???

its a rabbits hole, but what if?????

[edit on 23/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hmmmm.... very interesting

Mad-cow scrutiny is scaled way back

Mad-cow scrutiny is scaled way back

Source Link: seattletimes.n wsource.com

While Washington ranchers are raising a fuss over Canadian cattle and the danger of mad-cow disease, the region's only mad-cow testing lab is quietly preparing to close March 1.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently scaled back mad-cow testing by more than 90 percent, leading to closure of the WSU lab and several others around the country. The agency has backed off plans for a mandatory animal-tracking system, which can help identify the source of an infection and other animals at risk, and now says the program will be voluntary.

The USDA believes the cow became infected in Canada by eating contaminated feed. The disease can take years to develop, so older cows are considered at higher risk.

Just last week, Canada reported its ninth case of mad-cow disease, also known as bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or BSE.

I'm just sayin.....

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
interesting why would they close the testing for it??? shouldnt they care if their stock is infected???

this could make mad-cow to start popping up everywhere. they know this stuff is bad, i really dont get why they would quit. this is bad news for americans, our beef is no longer being inspected:/

even tho titor warned against madcow, im not gonna stop eating it.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've got a long story for you folks...
It would probably all make better sense if I started way from the beginning, but it would sound too crazy and it would be much longer.

I'll run through part of it that makes sense to the discussion here...
I read through the John Titor stuff and then some really crazy stuff happened.

First off, in mid-2005 some folks claiming to be Federal Investigators and Federal Police (I thought I heard CIA, too, but thats a little too crazy!) had me holed up in the bathroom at one of my sister's apartments (it's out in a Rochester,NY suburb in the middle of nowhere). Of course I had the door locked, but then one of them on the other side of the door pulled out what I'm assuming was a cell phone and asked "Can I go in?". Then he said "okay, okay, okay". My sister came out of her bedroom asking "are you going to pick him up?" One of the 'Federal Police' folks replied "yeah, don't worry, we've got the psychic on him."

Later, the local cops showed up and told them to get out. I didn't think to pop out of the bathroom and run downstairs and complicate the situation, I was too scared crapless.

Shortly after that, I ran from Rochester, NY by Greyhound and went to Toronto. At the destination there were folks with uniforms on them that said "OFB" and pointing at me and saying "That's him, that's the guy, right there". These folks had followed me across the border! I checked into a hostel and stuff started going wacky. One night when I was laying in the bed (the lights were out), I heard a guy come in really fast and try to wake up the guy in the bed next to me with what looked like a flashlight. I looked over, and when the guy awoke and turned toward flashlight, he passed out! The guy with the flashlight then turned it on a wall and started moving his lips, as if he was mouthing something to this guy that was all passed out from the flashlight. After that, the dude with the flashlight left the room. When the guy that was all passed out woke up the next morning, he was furious with blood red eyes and went absolutely nuts.

That's not the end of the story, neither is it the beginning (yeah, all that stuff is somewhere in the middle of the story). Regardless of whether you believe any of it or not, I was wondering if anyone here has seen any posts with similar experiences? What do any of you think about this? This stuff is way crazy, and the story never ends...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Of course I had the door locked, but then one of them on the other side of the door pulled out what I'm assuming was a cell phone and asked "Can I go in?". Then he said "okay, okay, okay". My sister came out of her bedroom asking "are you going to pick him up?" One of the 'Federal Police' folks replied "yeah, don't worry, we've got the psychic on him."

wow are you saying the govt is searching for possibles with the help of psychics???

thats cool, it sucks for us. if the govt has been defecting people with the help of a psychic, then that could explain the lack of evidence the skeptics are searching for.

i wounder do you still get wierd situtations?? my guess if you were some how important to the resistance, and they knew all they had to do was rattle your cage, to remove you as a threat. i wonder if thats what your incounter was all about.

Shortly after that, I ran from Rochester, NY by Greyhound and went to Toronto. At the destination there were folks with uniforms on them that said "OFB" and pointing at me and saying "That's him, that's the guy, right there". These folks had followed me across the border!

do you have any idea why they would want you???

i would very much like to listen to your whole story...its intriguing

your the first ive heard any one claim a story like yours. but there may be others on this site who havent come out yet, and told thier story.

lookinh forward to your next reply....

also your story is thread worthy should you want to start one. alot of people here would want to hear this.

[edit on 24/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
wow are you saying the govt is searching for possibles with the help of psychics???

thats cool

do you have any idea why they would want you???

No idea why anyone would want me... I'd think they would opt for some of these other folks instead! I'm just an ordinary dude here...

i would very much like to listen to your whole story...its intriguing

if you choose to share more id recommend making your own thread ... to share with more people. this thread doesnt get to much traffic:/

your the first ive heard any one claim a story like yours. but there may be others on this site who havent come out yet, and told thier story.

That's a good idea. I'll start a new thread with more of the story.

if your honest and not pulling our leg, im sure a lot of people would be interested in your story. there has been a string of hoaxes lately

lookinh forward to your next reply....

Oh, well... I wouldn't expect anyone to believe any of the crazy stuff I have to say. I'd be more interested in similar experiences and just putting it all on the record.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
im hearing rumors that the Republican's platform for 2008 is to remove the income tax, is there truth to this?????

if this is indeed the direction they will go, im sure a lot of research will come to the publics eyes. educating the population about how the the 16th admend offers no new taxation to the constitution.

could that be the cause that would effect a whole populace in 2008 as titor claims??

personally i dont see an up in arms type outcome over this, but some things could go wrong.

for one if the Rep. come out and say they want to remove the income tax and mention nothing of it being unconstitutional. and the people finding out they were trying to pass it off as a legitimate tax, that would piss people off. then they ask the Dem about it, and they act as if its legit as well. then the people will have no place to turn, and some rallying might start occurring.

then some non-lethals would get into the mix. and at some point a shot will be heard, and a Boston-Massacre type scenario will unfold.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

im hearing rumors that the Republican's platform for 2008 is to remove the income tax, is there truth to this?????

Only Ron Paul, the best candidate of the two parties, the only who's not corrupt, the others candidates don't want it.

On JT:

JT:
The "machine" with the energy to do it will come on-line very soon. The "method" for doing it has already been "mostly" perfected in the Z machine at the National lab in New Mexico.

Article:

Local man-made black holes could end the world
Perhaps the most surprising black holes, however, are the ones in New Mexico.

In Albuquerque, at Sandia National Laboratories, in and beneath a nondescript, flat-roofed compound, scientists have created an amazing piece of technology they call the Z Machine. Inside the Z Machine, power is discreetly siphoned from the city and drawn into concentric circles of enormous generators. Electricity from these numerous generators is then shot through switches, hurled into a vacuum chamber, torn across a vein-like network of fine steel filaments and blasted from every side into a miniscule space barely as big as a spool of thread. There, the machine's more than 20 million amps of electricity slam to a sudden, violent, fiery halt. And there, for an instant, that tiny space can get hotter than the inside of the sun. In the moment that follows, that captive little star collapses in on itself to become a miniature black hole - a man-made black hole, roiling, pitch-dark and deep, in the Duke City's suburbs.

With increasing power since the late 1990s, the Z Machine has given scientists the chance to study the effects of intense radiation without having to detonate nuclear bombs. It has melted diamonds into puddles. It has allowed physicists to study the effects of black holes and types of stars on iron. It has taken scientists thrillingly close to harnessing the power of fusion - a clean, limitless, almost miraculous power. It has provided the potential to change our lives forever, or to end them.

The black holes created by the Z Machine generally evaporate immediately, but if one ever happens to be stable, it might destroy the planet.

Source

When complex numbers are used to make interpretations in Physics, it is called the Complex Physics that is slightly off the mainstream physics.

Scientists and engineers all over the world are busy extending the complex physics into the higher dimensions and black hole singularities. Some interesting correlations are coming out.

The super string theory fits like T in the Complex Plane around a Limit Cycle around the singularity of black hole. The computer simulations now confirm existence of higher dimensions. The black hole is the entry door to the higher dimensions from our 3-D space time curvature.

Soon the string theory will be tested

GRAVITATIONAL WAVE FINGERPRINT IN BLACK HOLE MERGERS SHOW THE FIRST CLUE TO MULTIDIMENSIONAL TIME AND A LAB TO TEST THE STRING THEORY

Astrophysicists were able to simulate the head-on collision of two black holes three decades ago, but computing the paths of orbiting black holes and their violent merger proved much harder.

Gravitational wave fingerprint in black hole mergers questions the contemporary physics about its real validity. Finally scientists and skeptics are forced to look into the aspects of the multidimensional time. The special dimensions can be infinite. However, it is a definite signal for confirming the string theory.

The amount of energy required to shake up the fabric of the space-time curvature is only available when two black holes merge violently. The spectacular event actually sends gravitational ripple effects all over the universe.

The equations of general relativity can be easily written down but are notoriously hard to solve. Astrophysicists were able to simulate the head-on collision of two black holes three decades ago, but computing the paths of orbiting black holes and their violent merger proved much harder. When all said and done physicists now are perplexed – how little we know about the actual fabric of space-time curvature!

Physicists & philosophers present TIME TRAVEL
It may seem impossible, but time travel could be a real possibility, and with that possibility comes a slew of difficult philosophical questions.

We'll soon see if the JT string theory is working for time travel.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

if this is indeed the direction they will go, im sure a lot of research will come to the publics eyes. educating the population about how the the 16th admend offers no new taxation to the constitution.

could that be the cause that would effect a whole populace in 2008 as titor claims??

personally i dont see an up in arms type outcome over this, but some things could go wrong.

*sigh*
It's something how something so simple escapes your grasp of understanding. That's astounding actually. What about all the tax laws that have been passed by congress are confusing to you? What about the 16th amendment is confusing to you? I seriously want to know. The 16th amendment is one of the shortest yet you are having a hard time comprehending a few short words.

Anyway, if another amendment passed repealing the 16th amendment, what makes you think they people would start killing each other :laugh:
Would that come before or after the weeks of celebrating in the streets?

(Oh, and for another amendment to repeal an amendment like that would take YEARS for it to pass. But there's a 0% chance of something like that passing. Period.)

for one if the Rep. come out and say they want to remove the income tax and mention nothing of it being unconstitutional. and the people finding out they were trying to pass it off as a legitimate tax, that would piss people off. then they ask the Dem about it, and they act as if its legit as well. then the people will have no place to turn, and some rallying might start occurring.

then some non-lethals would get into the mix. and at some point a shot will be heard, and a Boston-Massacre type scenario will unfold.

Most of this doesn't even make sense. The rest just shows your extremely wild imagination. Again, how exactly do you come up with these scenarios, lol? And why are you so desperate for everyone to start killing each other?
Unfortunately for you we live in a civilized society here buddy. This is the 21st century.

Oh, and as far as CERN. Titor said it would come online within a year (meaning 2002). It's 2007 now :laugh:

[edit on 26-2-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Unfortunately for you we live in a civilized society here buddy. This is the 21st century.

Oh, and as far as CERN. Titor said it would come online within a year (meaning 2002). It's 2007 now :laugh:

what about this century is civilized???? we start wars for oil, thats primative if anything. our country(usa) is the most ignorant bunch per ratio. iwouldnt be so bold to say we are civilized more than the past centuries. yeah we dont wipe our ass with our hand anymore, but we are hardly more civilized.

titor says in a few years CERN would come on. BUT i already addressed this so...

what about the 16th do you not understand??? it wasnt ratified PERIOD. income tax is now and always has been a corporate/immigrant deal, not a common citizen deal.

i never said ppl would inherently start shooting eachother over this.

what im saying is when mainstream media starts advertising this income tax removal plan, that alone will bring the issue to peoples faces. then all the people who believe its unconstitutional will come forward to express their opinion. there will be a big debate over whether its legit or not, naturally people will take one side or the other. the people that say its unconstitutional will also believe that they are fighting for justice and freedom from oppression, while the otherside will just say the others are wrong. as you can tell one side has a greater belief structure than the other. i suggested non-lethals becuase they would be there should a rally start. and it will start becuase people have rallies over this very topic now. at this point some things could go wrong. becuase it would be new news to people (that the income tax is fruad) they will be angry, and most likely start pointing blame every where. the police start increaseing there numbers to the rally, possibly start haveing to detain people for various violations. this increases the anger and people start lashing back. as they allways do, every riot to date plays out along these lines. the difference with this riot and others is it will have a real element of oppression applied through deception(they believe, and that would be enough), then as i suggested a Boston-Massacre type scenario would take place.

if you dont know your history ill paraphrase it for you, the BM took place becuase there was tension in the streets, lots of yelling-very emontional, with people aiming guns at one another(team oriented) then from somwhere (history doesnt know where) at shot was heard, and from that one shot everyone opened fire, lots of people died

before you know it this riot escalate into a war- it lasts a few days , then a week , then a month , then a year, it will continue to last untill one side gives up.

[edit on 27/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
glyph_d, exactly. Ron Paul, a candidate for the republican party will be part of the debate in april... and he will bring this issue, dissolve the income tax because it's unconstitutional. And the present government will never accept that, they'll do everything in their power to keep it... and a lot of people will start doing like Ed Brown, and you know how this end... the IRS with armed gear break into your house, arrest you or kill you... there you go, Waco-type events all over the country, every month/week... against those who confront oppression... because once this hit the mainstream medias, with everything this regime did in the past 10 years, it will be the breaking point.

Just making scenarios here...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?

Mucho más que amigos

Video Link

Security and Prosperity Partnership secretive meeting, working on a de facto global economy that could destroy our sovereignty, Constitution and laws ext.

Strategically, the idea is to create large regional Union like the European Union, then in turn all controlled by a NWO.

www.spp.gov...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

what about this century is civilized???? we start wars for oil, thats primative if anything. our country(usa) is the most ignorant bunch per ratio. iwouldnt be so bold to say we are civilized more than the past centuries. yeah we dont wipe our ass with our hand anymore, but we are hardly more civilized.

You're basing this on the fact that we're at war?
Are you joking??
What other evidence do you have that would suggest otherwise??????

I can answer that for you.
NOTHING. This country is in every way civilized. Most of the world is civilized. We as a society have grown leaps and bounds. In your little world where words mean COMPLETELY opposite things, then yeah you may be right

I've asked you this before and I don't recall you answering. Where do you get your info from? What dictionaries do you use?

You are from planet earth aren't you??

titor says in a few years CERN would come on. BUT i already addressed this so...

*sigh* must you make me quote everything?
Why can't you research this stuff by yourself?

JT:

The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

Let me guess...you guys are going to jump all over the "or so"

It's been 6 years so this is the longest "or so" in Earth's history

Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line

Wrong.
Oh wait, let's use Glyph's dictionary. Maybe "soon" really means YEARS

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year

More of the same....

In one of his chats:

G° : someone invented a time machine by 2036?
TimeTravel_0 : Yes...in fact the major breakthrough happens at CERN in about a year.

Ok

Moving on

what about the 16th do you not understand??? it wasnt ratified PERIOD.

What did I tell you to do earlier?
I told you to read all the Supreme Court cases related to that. Do that and tell me why everyone in the world sees it as being legit and 100% legal.

income tax is now and always has been a corporate/immigrant deal, not a common citizen deal.

Where did you get that from? Certainly not the Constitution.

what im saying is when mainstream media starts advertising this income tax removal plan, that alone will bring the issue to peoples faces. then all the people who believe its unconstitutional will come forward to express their opinion.

lol, I'm asking why would the come forward? If it's being removed they'd be rejoicing in the streets. Also, the percentage of people who think it's unconstitutional is just about negligible...

there will be a big debate over whether its legit or not, naturally people will take one side or the other. the people that say its unconstitutional will also believe that they are fighting for justice and freedom from oppression, while the otherside will just say the others are wrong. as you can tell one side has a greater belief structure than the other. i suggested non-lethals becuase they would be there should a rally start.

Again, how do you come up with this stuff. The only debate is what we'll do to make up for the money that we'd be losing. If it's going to be taken away I can guarantee you 100% of the population would want to see it gone (if it could be done and not hurt our economy)

and it will start becuase people have rallies over this very topic now.

Got any examples?

And who cares!? We're Americans. There's not an issue on earth there hasn't been a rally about!
That doesn't mean we just start rioting. Get real man....

at this point some things could go wrong. becuase it would be new news to people (that the income tax is fruad) they will be angry, and most likely start pointing blame every where. the police start increaseing there numbers to the rally, possibly start haveing to detain people for various violations. this increases the anger and people start lashing back. as they allways do, every riot to date plays out along these lines. the difference with this riot and others is it will have a real element of oppression applied through deception(they believe, and that would be enough), then as i suggested a Boston-Massacre type scenario would take place.

I do applaud you for having an extremely wild imagination

if you dont know your history ill paraphrase it for you, the BM took place becuase there was tension in the streets, lots of yelling-very emontional, with people aiming guns at one another(team oriented) then from somwhere (history doesnt know where) at shot was heard, and from that one shot everyone opened fire, lots of people died

You need to brush up on your history a bit buddy.
Lot's of people didn't die.
It was called a massacre to stir the people up (which it did though the Revolution wasn't until 5 years later)

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
civilized huh????

dont make me find atrocities within our own country, you know they exist.

as for your titor quotes, fine you got me, but ill show you 1 i was thinking of

JOHN - DEC 30, 2000: "The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on 'Z' field compression yet."

"in your future"-not very specific.

EDIT: by the way the term "soon" could mean a few years to a TIME TRAVELER

man its hard to talk to you TJW, you dont recognize time very well. when people debate for a presidency, they have yet to win a presidency. if they(?) havent won, then no abolishment can take place.

no what i said was- it would be a hot topic becuase a lot of people would come forward to openly talk about it.

for 1 if by chance Ron Paul states he wants to remove the income tax, that means the income tax is in place..... right? however some people (including myself) dont believe it is in place, so right there is a difference in perspective.

and some1 will call him on this. becuase if he runs on the platform to abolish income tax and fails to win the presidency. that would mean the income tax will stay in place....which is a big NO F*****G WAY. and the winner would claim that the people dont really want to abolish the income tax, becuase if they did they would have voted for Ron Paul.

yes its true not a lot died during the boston-massacre more like 5-6, but many were wounded and beaten, tho i did screw up in detailing the facts; i did say i was paraphrasing so give me some slack, but my point still stands, it will not go well.

heres a quick search in google found>

link
All could tell the soldiers were nervous and the crowd began chanting. Above the chants and yelling someone rang the church bell, which meant to come outside because of a fire. The crowd then was huge. A soldier shot and then others followed his act. Other weapons such as clubs, knives, swords, and bare hands were also used to fight. The smoke cleared and five innocent Americans, fighting for freedom, died.

back to the 16th; do people believe this income tax law to be fraud?? (yes/no)

thats all that matters, its not important if its the truth or not. if they believe it to be true then it is truth.

just like your position, you have no proof its a real law but you insist it is. ???Why??? i dont know

its a powder-keg plain and simple, and if lit; it will go BOOM.

EDIT: you said this>

Again, how do you come up with this stuff. The only debate is what we'll do to make up for the money that we'd be losing. If it's going to be taken away I can guarantee you 100% of the population would want to see it gone (if it could be done and not hurt our economy)

you do realise there are no records, of where/how our income tax money is being used. its violating the indirect/direct tax purposes. so there wouldnt be any effect by removing it, other than not giving the rich more money that is.

[edit on 28/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

civilized huh????

dont make me find atrocities within our own country, you know they exist.

What?
Where did I say it didn't?

The day atrocities end in the world is the day the world ends. That doesn't take away from anything however.

no what i said was- it would be a hot topic becuase a lot of people would come forward to openly talk about it.

Why aren't these people coming forward now? You say it's "a lot"....so where are they?

Have you even read up on Ron Paul?
I'm seriously asking because I haven't done much.
But I have been trying to find where he states anything claiming the income tax is unconstitutional. He just wants to get rid of it from what I can tell. I have yet to see any place where he claims this.

for 1 if by chance Ron Paul states he wants to remove the income tax, that means the income tax is in place..... right? however some people (including myself) dont believe it is in place, so right there is a difference in perspective.

You fail to realize that again you're in an EXTREME minority. No one is going to care what you think if you can't make that claim without any evidence as you're doing now.

and some1 will call him on this. becuase if he runs on the platform to abolish income tax and fails to win the presidency. that would mean the income tax will stay in place....which is a big NO F*****G WAY. and the winner would claim that the people dont really want to abolish the income tax, becuase if they did they would have voted for Ron Paul.

yes its true not a lot died during the boston-massacre more like 5-6, but many were wounded and beaten, tho i did screw up in detailing the facts, but i did say i was paraphrasing so give me some slack. my point still stands, it will not go well.

What won't go well???

back to the 16th; do people believe this income tax law to be fraud?? (yes/no)

No....

just like your position, you have no proof its a real law but you insist it is. ???Why??? i dont know

WTF are you talking about??
Are you claiming the constitution isn't the law of the land? Are you claiming the Supreme Court doesn't know what they're talking about??

This is hilarious. I showed you the CONSTITUTION. I showed you the actual TAX LAWS. What more do you want?
I've asked you repeatedly to show the tax laws to be fake or whatever you're calling them and you have yet to do so. I've asked you before to tell me why do you think the Supreme Court always upholds the 16th.

So please do it now.

Show me that the tax laws aren't legit.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Where did I say it didn't?

right here>

You're basing this on the fact that we're at war?
Are you joking??
What other evidence do you have that would suggest otherwise??????

ok atrocities are the exact opposite of civilized behavior, i was showing you an example of a non-civilized behavior(ie atrocities).

Why aren't these people coming forward now? You say it's "a lot"....so where are they?

they march on washington many times a year. fairtax.org>they want to change the "law"

there other places that address the unconstitutional nature of the income tax, ill have to locate before i post it tho

Have you even read up on Ron Paul?

But I have been trying to find where he states anything claiming the income tax is unconstitutional. He just wants to get rid of it from what I can tell. I have yet to see any place where he claims this.

thats my point> he hasnt said its unconstitutional, but people that know it to be will come forward. they will use his platform as an opportunity to educate the people.

No one is going to care what you think if you can't make that claim without any evidence as you're doing now.

im not showing evidence, becuase the evidence is scattered around so much it would take a week for me to line everything up for you to understand. so either you find out for your self or forever not know. you say it a minority but wait till the issue get put in front of the common populace. and wait till they get wind of fraud... the crowd will grow.

What won't go well???

are you serious????
i just stated it 2 posts ago, do you have alzheimers??? the "situation" wont go well.

Are you claiming the constitution isn't the law of the land? Are you claiming the Supreme Court doesn't know what they're talking about??

yes(tho this is personal in nature).no.

the supreme court has ruled on this and they say its "unconstitutional". look it up. its the very reason state court doesnt want the SC ruling in their court room. becuase federally its unconstitutional for a person working in the private sector to be taxed for income.

here some link in ats for some help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/3/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

right here>

Right here what? No where in that statement did I say stuff doesn't happen.

ok atrocities are the exact opposite of civilized behavior, i was showing you an example of a non-civilized behavior(ie atrocities).

We weren't talking about non-civilized behavior. As I said before because of human nature stuff will ALWAYS happen.
We're talking about as a society.

yes(tho this is personal in nature).no.

Thank you for proving my point that you are in your own little world.
It's not that it's not constitutional, it's that YOU don't want it to be.
You're not going by the law (because the law is EXTREMELY clear), you're going by your feelings only.

the supreme court has ruled on this and they say its "unconstitutional". look it up. its the very reason state court doesnt want the SC ruling in their court room.

Ok genius, cite the case.

becuase federally its unconstitutional for a person working in the private sector to be taxed for income.

Who told you that??

Why are you linking to the same BS video.
That video has already been gone over.

Still waiting. Show that our tax laws aren't valid.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

We weren't talking about non-civilized behavior. As I said before because of human nature stuff will ALWAYS happen.
We're talking about as a society.

yes we are, to have a civilized society, one must have civilized patrons within that society. what i showed you is in fact these things still occurr in full swing.

Thank you for proving my point that you are in your own little world.
It's not that it's not constitutional, it's that YOU don't want it to be.
You're not going by the law (because the law is EXTREMELY clear), you're going by your feelings only.

ok firstly my delusional state of mind does not in any way speak for others, thats why i stated it was personal. you asked if the constitution is the law of the land, to that i say no, becuase i live by no mans law. in defense for others that believe they are oppressed by the IRS, i say to them you know what your right they are oppressing you, and with the income tax is how they are doing it. further im not the one who discovered this fraud, so it is not my delusion, many other support the idea its fraud, and they have there bearings in society just as you do.

Why are you linking to the same BS video.
That video has already been gone over.

with in some of those links aside from the video, are very good discussions on why its the truth. i suggest you read them. i also suggest you rewatch the video, that assuming youve even watched it.

heres a link with in one of those threads that screams "read me TJW"

why dont you ever state your opinion in these threads???? after all they are the ones doing the research that removes your complacent ideals.

[edit on 1/3/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

any one see "organized troops engaged in combat" recently on US soil ?

Just checking

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join