It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
just a little refresher of where we all started

"The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

If you've happened to come across me on these boards you know that I'm curious in a little character called 'John Titor'. For those of you that don't know, let me give you a brief rundown.

A few years ago, a guy by the name of 'John Titor' surfaced on the internet claiming that he was a time traveller from the year 2036. Pretty extraordinary claim for anyone, yet he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Out of the many predictions stated by John Titor, he claimed that the USA will be thrown into a Civil War beginning in 2005.

Earlier this year I had a thread suggesting that the onset of this war may be sparked at the Presidents inaugural speech. While there was civil unrest throughout the country, no Civil war occurred. However, 2005 is no where near complete.

Recently, I've been checking out the predictions of a few popular psychics. I was somewhat stunned to see that Titor's prediction of war in 2005 has correlated with the predictions of popular psychics. This is not a confirmation of an imminent civil war in 2005. But it is damn interesting… "

OK, so how is the war going ? Can anyone yet prove any combat going on as titor described without resorting to stretching what he said to fit your worldview ?

don't forget, titor corrected himself, he meant to say 2004.

how about those monthly waco type events that he said would receive mainstream media attention like waco itself or elian gonzales ?

we should be able to find 37 seperate events by now

[edit on 15-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i have a question also if there is a guy from 2036 named john titor. Can't we search for another person living in 2007 named john titor also but not the future version.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i have a question also if there is a guy from 2036 named john titor. Can't we search for another person living in 2007 named john titor also but not the future version.

Well, he was living in Florida until march/april 2002, then his family left for Omaha, Nebraska. So he lives there, his family, if it exists, live in Omaha right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do people really still believe the John Titor hoax?

I mean, come on - he wasn't that believable in the first place, before his predictions came and went without consequence.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well, he was living in Florida until march/april 2002, then his family left for Omaha, Nebraska. So he lives there, his family, if it exists, live in Omaha right now.

Sad, you're a Titor believer and don't even know the Titor story....

Glyph

but one thing titor said is 2008 is very significant, by his explanations 2008 is more important than 2004

Got a link?
And what "explanations"?
He only mentioned 2008 once or twice in his months of writing.

Only the Titorites have put emphasis on 2008 and that's simply because the other dates have passed already.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
am i a fool for believing titor and his claim about world war 3 in 2015 where almost half the world die?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by s3b4k
am i a fool for believing titor and his claim about world war 3 in 2015 where almost half the world die?

Short answer: Yes

World politics, economics, etc. would have to change drastically for another world war to be plausible.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

not a fool, but just early on in the discovery process

just please look at he infamous "laser going through cigar smoke" pic he provided, and ask yourself a simple question;

"why does the gravity distortion unit effect the laser beam, but not the visible light spectrum around it ? How can gravity be selective like that ?"

it can't be selective.

The visible light would be warped as well, the the pic would be totally different.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

john titor was his alias, as was timetraveler01(i think..im tired)

so an answer to your question is NO.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Glyph

but one thing titor said is 2008 is very significant, by his explanations 2008 is more important than 2004

Got a link?
And what "explanations"?
He only mentioned 2008 once or twice in his months of writing.

Only the Titorites have put emphasis on 2008 and that's simply because the other dates have passed already.

well you know the passage but hey if were goin to use that logic..... he only mention 2004 once or twice aswell.

personnally i think the time period the general population realizes all is not well is very important...call me crazy.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
just please look at he infamous "laser going through cigar smoke" pic he provided, and ask yourself a simple question;

"why does the gravity distortion unit effect the laser beam, but not the visible light spectrum around it ? How can gravity be selective like that ?"

it can't be selective.

The visible light would be warped as well, the the pic would be totally different.

arg..... im not gonna get into to this but the laser starts bending in the area of the window, were all the darkness is, its dark becuase all light in being bent away.

the camera sits inside the void of the dual-event, parts of the light exits the window being taken away by the black hole other photons are not(particularly the light that bounces off of the interior of the vehicle). which allows exposure to take place.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Sad, you're a Titor believer and don't even know the Titor story....

Well you seems to don't know the story, or you didn't understand me.

In the Titor timeline, he lived in Florida and lived there almost all his life.

But when he came here, due to what he said to his family, his family moved to Omaha Nebraska in 2002.

Is that clear?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

arg..... im not gonna get into to this but the laser starts bending in the area of the window, were all the darkness is, its dark becuase all light in being bent away.

the camera sits inside the void of the dual-event, parts of the light exits the window being taken away by the black hole other photons are not(particularly the light that bounces off of the interior of the vehicle). which allows exposure to take place.

the lengths people will go to hold onto a belief

OK, since your a physics professor, what do you make of Duke University professor Dr. Robert Browns calculation that the 2 black holes would weigh a billion metric tons ? That delorean must have good shocks

would you care to dispute his calculation I have provided ?

"An amusing computation: Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an > electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my > calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see, > that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water > 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently > masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter. How come nobody in your > group actually did these simple computations?

external link to brown info

would you like to see the proof that "titor" is a hoax, designed to sell tee-shirts ?

check out this youtube video, where Larry Haber admits he is an entertainment lawyer, and he was contacted to help with merchandise sales

the ugly truth

[edit on 16-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
"John Titor" has gotten what he wanted. He was a "god" for a few moments in time. Just like the kid with a mowhawk in the mall, they just want you to look and talk about it. That way they are forever immortal.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I hate double posts!

[edit on 2/16/2007 by AlphaAnuOmega]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I hate double posts!

[edit on 2/16/2007 by AlphaAnuOmega]

you hate double posts so why did you post two times

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well you seems to don't know the story, or you didn't understand me.

In the Titor timeline, he lived in Florida and lived there almost all his life.

But when he came here, due to what he said to his family, his family moved to Omaha Nebraska in 2002.

Is that clear?

*sigh*
Where did you get this from buddy?
Search Titor's posts. If you can find what you just said, I'll give you a million dollars straight up.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
that doesnt exist any proof and i dont get he doesnt mention 9/11

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Duke University professor Dr. Robert Browns calculation that the 2 black holes would weigh a billion metric tons ? That delorean must have good shocks

well hes wrong to put it plainly. well i think its more he is misinformed n titors claims

first of all he suggests that titor carries BlackHoles around with him in his vehicle at all times. this is not the case titor activate his device which creates the BH, but thats just nit picking. we'll move to some very much more pertinent info.

lets first define weight scientifically- its the measure of a gravitationally force acted upon an object. right?? this will come in to play later.

Brown states:

r_s = \frac[G m_e^2][m_e c^2] = \frac[G m_e][c^2]

which is number so tiny as to be meaningless (order 10^-57 meters,
smaller than the Planck length and hence it IS meaningless).

however this is infact dealing with a BH, a theoretical object that is assumed to condense in size as time passes, when were dealing with a force like a BH size IS meaningless because there is NO sure way to gather intelligence on its size. that being said he suggests that becuase its to small to measure its impossible for it to exist, which is a big no no.

An amusing computation: Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller
than "an electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter. How come nobody in your
group actually did these simple computations?

unfortunately Brown jumps into this to quick he assumes that a BH is equivalent to a multiplicity of the C^2/G. now he could be correct but he could also be wrong.**note worthy any way** he also make a logical leap when it comes to measuring the weight its self. he relates it to the gravity of earth(a simple error).

however the truth is the gravity being exerted by the BH will be far greater than the earths. that means earth will not have any effect on its location(falling to the ground and such), if earth can not effect this object than it can not be measured with earths gravity. the object will follow its own course as if it were floating.

and finally it appears Mr Brown was not told the complete story, or he did not read the claims for him self. Brown concludes to this that the mass of the BH let alone 2 BH would be enormous. However if some one where to tell him that it is 2 BH behaving as one entity through a dual-event. im certain his outcome would differ greatly.(even if he still made the assumption that it could be measured with earth gravity)

heres why- remember we explained weight, its the measure of an object in relation to gravity.

lets use Browns solution for the time being, he suggests that a billion metric tons of force will be exerted from the BH. lets suggest that means anything that gets close to the BH will be pulled in at that rate.

what happens when 2 BH meet?? if each are pulling at the same rate which one will have the advantage?? Neither, they will begin to cancel each other out.

that means even if a BH alone weighs a billion metric tons when introduced too another black hole the 2 will cancel each other out. every part of the 2 objects will be neutralized.

in comes the dual-event horizon this has a structure not like anything we've come to understand. it is the outcome of unifying 2 BH in a balanced equation.

an event horizon is the point of a black hole were nothing can escape, the point where things turn dark.

a dual event is made by taking 2 BH bringing then together in a manner as to not allow them to cancel each other out.

in a visual sense it is a situation of having two BH back to back. but forming in a circular structure.

there is a movie that shows this concept "lost in space" at the end of the movie that is what they have a dual event horizon. however the additional presentation of the scene is fictional(assumed). things like the core being a window to peer into to see what date your going to....its hollywood. but the visual construction of the dual event is there.

as i stated earlier the BH's will have there own gravity resulting in not being controlled by earths gravity. so with an object that does not follow physics on an earthly scale how does one gain control over it and to guide it and so forth.

thats where the other parts of titors device come in.

titor did not explain this- either because he didnt know or because the simple fact no one asked him. so this is my take on the unknowns of the device. it is known that electricity is a universal presence, and it is known that electricity can create some wonderful results.

lets suppose that the device that fuels(electricity) the BH also acts as its guidance system. where ever the electricity goes the BH will sure to follow.
(lol i was gonna go in depth there but ..owell)

its pretty straight forward from there.....

i hope that cleared up some of the reality of the claims a bit. im sure you will refuse my reply even tho you asked for it, but if you have a good question ill try my best to answer it. also if you have a horrible conjecture im sure too respond to that as well.

[edit on 16/2/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

does any one smell what i smell??

titor said russia would be the one to start ww3, and unfortunately its gearing in that direction.

and look russia is on the side of the people(sort of)...... could they be the one who will try to put an end to the US crimes??

if the US continues to piss off Russia, Putin will make up his mind and start action.

i know this is a jump to conclusions, but its not that far of a jump. aggression is fueled from a source, and at the moment the source is USA.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
so you don't dispute the 2 mini black holes weighed a billion metric tons.

cool

at least we're getting somewhere.

lets look into his other problems.

**for clarity, the responses are from Dr. Brown**

For example, he asserts that his black holes are "the size of an
> electron" in several places.
>
> Say what?
>
> An electron is an elementary particle. Elementary particles in
> physics have no structure -- they are not composite particle bound
> together with some additional force and hence possessed of a spectral
> structure.

OK, can you tell me the size of an electron ?

onto the next problem
Next, Titor claims to shoot electrons into his BH to keep up its mass
> and do all sorts of other things. Oh my sweet Jesus.
>
> If you "shoot electrons into a BH", this has the unfortunate side
> effect of making the ball more and more negatively charged. This has
> all sorts of interesting (classical) consequences:
>
> a) It becomes harder to shoot each additional charge in. It is
> easy to think "Oh my, it is a black hole and hence gravity MUST be the
> strongest force present", but this is not only not the case it isn't
> even CLOSE. Compare ke^2 \approx 10^-28 to GM_b m_e \approx 10^-29
> and one sees that within a factor order ten they are the SAME, with
> electrostatic repulsion likely somewhat higher, and this is assuming,
> BTW, that the BH mass is 10^12 kg and not 1000 kg.

OK, can you tell me who he shoots the electrons into the BH's without encountering the 4 consequences Dr. Brown illustrates ?

OK, and the final nail in the coffin

Then there is the even more interesting question: Fine, perhaps they
> have new materials. Maybe the case has synthetic diamond struts in
> the bottom, laced into a steel cementation so that one cm of thickness
> is enough to support a metric ton without any sort of localized
> bracing or structural forms, spread out over may 100 cm^2.
>
> EVEN SO, INSIDE of those little BH container are the BH's themselves.
> They have to be held, far from any contact with matter, by means of
> raw E&M forces (unless we're going to suggest new physics, and new
> physics here would be indefensible I assure you).
>
> The mere thought of this has me ROTFL. Seriously. I >>teach graduate E&M, and I assure you that the problem of magnetic
> confinement of thermonuclear plasmas is child's play compared to the
> problem of confining an object 10^-25 meters across with a metric ton
> of mass against the Earth's gravitational field, the presumed motion
> of the long-suffering Chevy pickup truck (gawd, accelerations in
> arbitrary
> directions!) and so forth. You see, all the fields involved have to
> satisfy the laplace equation, and this means that it is almost
> impossible to create an even weakly attractive region capable of
> suspending wimpy things like atoms that is STABLE in both a vertical
> direction and its transverse plane. Try suspending the equivalent of a
> small car not on the head of a pin, not on an atom, not on a classical
> ELECTRON, but on an area that aspires to be a mathematical point. Ho,
> excuse me, I have to wipe my eyes again. Really, a delicious picture.
> I'd sooner believe in the time travel part.
>
> And wait, where the HELL is the hardware for accomplishing this
> fu**in' miracle? Oh, yeah, those leedle balls. Hey mon, we don't
> need no stinkin' massive magnetic coils, no gigavolt capacitors, no
> bus bars the thickness of your wrist. No mon, we got room temperature
> superconductors, we got new magnetic materials mon, we got monopoles.
> We can stabilize the BH, mon, and move it around and make it bounce in
> waves. Hawking? Who is this Hawking mon? Sure, it stable against
> pair-production-mediated decay. So what if its Schwarzchild radius is
> WAY WAY smaller than the radius where vaccuum polarization electron
> pair production begins to be significant and there is enough energy in
> the gravity well to knock particles out of the vaccuum. It just
> doesn't happen.
>
> But by damn, we still got old-fashioned BNC-style wiring connectors
> mon, labelled 11. We still got klystrons and big, heavy power
> switches. And we don't need no stinkin' radiation protection mon --
> the fact that we have to shoot about eleventy-zillion electrons at
> very high energy in an intense electron beam to get ONE ELECTRON to
> impact on a highly repulsive sphere with a radius of ~10^-24 meters
> (without creating a shower of secondary particles that cause the BH to
> DECAY) means nothing, mon. We definitely don't need no bending
> magnets, no quadrupolar lenses, no accelerator. Hell mon, we can put
> a gigavolt accelerator inside of a coffee pot now mon -- it's 2036 and
> we're very tribal now -- and run it with an ordinary eco-approved
> household battery! Although we don't have to, the suitcase comes with
> its own fusion generatory mon...it could run a small city if only we
> could plug it in.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

so you don't dispute the 2 mini black holes weighed a billion metric tons.

did you read my post?? i disputed it to hell and back, it wont have a weight at all.

Ed Brown is miss informed.

[edit on 17/2/07 by Glyph_D]

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join