It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

wtf????
Why would you assume that?
And how the ( ) do you get off thinking I'm a libertarian?? :laugh:
You're losing it Vit.....

Because you said you were.

Experts in what? Predicting the future?
There's no such think.

No experts in geopolitics.

BS

Yeah it's easy to say BS. Wipe out your elite without any fight, and the entire world will thank you.

lol, most banks have only one or two security guards. Yeah, that'll counter a riot, lmao!!!
If a riot were to break out banks certainly wouldn't be the center of attention....

With 2 guards, and they have more than that, they can block the main door and fire at will if they are in trouble. Or shoot with plastic bullets, ect... And yes, banks would be centers of attraction.

Where do you get this stuff from? lol!!!
If "they" end humanity, then there power would be useless.
"They" wouldn't do that. "They" couldn't do it even if they tried.

Not ``end`` of humanity, but the end of free thinking humanity.

How do you know this? Aren't you in Canada somewhere? lol
Why should I believe you? Because you said so, or do you actually have any type of proof

It's not because I'm in Canada that I wouldn't know that. It's a stupid way of thinking. And type of proof, hell, you're on a conspiracy website and look for it, i'm not your teacher.

Either you don't know how the American government works or you're confussed on who the "elites" are.

I know if Bush is impeach, it's Cheney, then Gates, ect... But my point is that even if Bush and his croonies are kicked out, the next puppets under the same master will be elected, Hillary or Gingrich or anyone else. The FED will continue their scam, ect...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sure you heard this by now lol....

Attack of the Mooninites! Terrorism Scare my a$$....

The bomb squad was called in, and they detonated at least one of the Mooninites and removed the others. Traffic was snarled for hours.

John Titor:
They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Because you said you were.

Like I said you're completely losing your grip on reality.
I never said such thing I would NEVER say such a thing because I am in NO WAY a Libertarian.
Not sure what you've been smoking or shooting up, but please stop....

No experts in geopolitics.

No.

With 2 guards, and they have more than that, they can block the main door and fire at will if they are in trouble. Or shoot with plastic bullets, ect... And yes, banks would be centers of attraction.

lol, you've never seen a riot before then....

Not ``end`` of humanity, but the end of free thinking humanity.

And then what?

It's not because I'm in Canada that I wouldn't know that. It's a stupid way of thinking. And type of proof, hell, you're on a conspiracy website and look for it, i'm not your teacher.

lol, yeah I didn't think you had credible proof.
(why would I look on a conspiracy site if I wanted proof of what you just said?)

I know if Bush is impeach, it's Cheney, then Gates, ect... But my point is that even if Bush and his croonies are kicked out, the next puppets under the same master will be elected, Hillary or Gingrich or anyone else. The FED will continue their scam, ect...

My point is why would "they" kick them out or allow them to be kicked out if they put them there in the first place?
"They" must be of low intelligence (especially since it's been 200+ years and they still haven't taken over the world)

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I'm sure you heard this by now lol....

Attack of the Mooninites! Terrorism Scare my a$$....

The bomb squad was called in, and they detonated at least one of the Mooninites and removed the others. Traffic was snarled for hours.

John Titor:
They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

lols thats awsome. thats the first i heard of it. i googled it and had me a good laugh.

the Mooninites we conquer all

this just goes to show law enforcement teams are not worthy of being our protectors.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That quote you posted X doesn't really relate to this situation......

this just goes to show law enforcement teams are not worthy of being our protectors.

How?

This only shows that the people of Boston (and Massachusetts in general) are a strange people. Why do you think this overreation didn't happen in the other cities where those wre hung up? Mass. is in it's own little world up there.

This is by far the funniest story in a long time though

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting development: a Swiss company succeeded in showing the existence of prions (yes, those nasty buggers that cause vCFJ in milk of humans, cows, sheep and goats.

Here the Swiss source. Its in German, unfortunately but it clearly states that prion-proteins have been identified in the milk of above mentioned lifeforms.

Directly from the source, alicon AG a spinoff of the ETH Zürich. The newslink continues to here.

Rense has also an older article dealing with this, however, from what I understand, it hadn't been confirmed at the date of the article.

Iirc, Titor stated, that neither the meat of animals nor products respectively dairy of animals that were fed with parts of their own kind were safe. Or something along this line.

No, I'm not going to stop eating meat and drinking milk, but this sure got me thinking...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately , the "prion" argument is no good for validating Titor.

Taken from Wikipedia:

A breakthrough occurred in 1982 when researchers led by Stanley B. Prusiner of the University of California, San Francisco purified infectious material and confirmed that the infectious agent consisted mainly of a specific protein. Prusiner coined the word "prion" as a name for the infectious agent, by combining the first two syllables of the words "proteinaceous" and "infectious." While the infectious agent was named a prion, the specific protein that the prion was made of was named PrP, an abbreviation for "protease-resistant protein". Prusiner received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1997 for this research.[8]

Wikipedia entry for "Prion"

So it was known since 1982 that was most likely the culprit.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Unfortunately , the "prion" argument is no good for validating Titor.

So it was known since 1982 that was most likely the culprit.

but this alone does not discredit titor either. however if you knew anything about prions you would know they dont have any signs/symptoms for 30-50years. which does put the mark within titors claims. take it or leave it.

would you discredit spaceships becuase they were talked about many years before their conception?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey, it's 2007 and ... NO CIVIL WAR!! Great, now do we still have to invest on hydrogen fuel cells?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Hey, it's 2007 and ... NO CIVIL WAR!! Great, now do we still have to invest on hydrogen fuel cells?

come back in 2008 and ill give you an answer

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, what I wanted to say with my post is, that NOW it is CONFIRMED that prions are not only in the meat of the cow but also in the milk. Before, it was only suspected and debated.
And, iirc, Titor warned specifically that not only the meat is dangerous, but also other products from cows, i.e. milk.

Now, if Miss Clinton becomes POTUS in 08, I think it's about time to prep for WW3, because then I've just about seen enough signs of the times to start to worry.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What? No more questions??

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The numbers were ....
12 15 24 57 13 31

well for the date of february 2

2/2/2007
22,33,35,40,53 Mega Ball = 15

so your track record is failing
but there still is tonights lotto so *crosses fingers*

you mentioned VR being really big, what sort of software are the most popular kind?? are there a great deal of mmorpg out ??

also some what related how advanced are your AI systems?? did they move away from linear logic systems??

i was wonder with the access to communicate with the past, i know you said you had to pay inorder to get clearance but..are there any regulations?? doesnt that present a very dangerous reality for you?

only the wealthy have access to change history thru the medium of communication. that seems like its a dangerous world to live in. i wonder how many agencies have taken advantage of this discovery? and also how much alterations were actually preformed before the public became aware? scary

hey do you guys eat cloned food in 2060? i like food alot(best invention ever), but im not sure id like to eat cloned food- moral reasons, but i would try it once at least.

earlier you mentioned space industries, could you go into more detail?where theve been, whos allowed to go, things like that.

in 2012 there is supposed to be a magnetic pole shift for earth, what i want to know is does this take place?? and if so how messed up were your electronics?? also did people get sick from it???

in my time there is alot of talk about supersoldiers, are there any present in your time? are they genetically modified soldiers? do they have advanced armor systems? has the military figured out regeneration-accelerants yet?

did HAARP ever stop destroying the mageto-sphere/ionic-sphere?

has plasma weapons been developed in your time? and if so how do they compare to my times weaponry?

Each Country still has their own constitution. Borders are still in place

when you say they have their own, does that mean they have their original or a new reformed constitution??

in your time do you still have the bill of rights? what kind of foreign policies do you have? a short question- whats the name of your president??

you said your a lawyer, are you aware that citizens in my time were not required to pay income taxes? do the citizens of your time still believe its a law??

in your time do you guys have civil liberties?? becuase in my time our civil liberties are almost obliterated. if you do have them when were they brought back?

aside from being a lawyer what else do you do with your time?

in regards to your population- how many animals have become extinct due to their habitat being destroyed? is the ocean clean? have the blue whales become extinct? how many zoos are still around?

speaking of oceans has the the water level risen as it was projected from my time? if so how much coast line(far in) was consumed by the ocean? is florida, and georgia still around?

how large/small are the polar ice caps?

in closing how does your future look? does it look like its headed for disaster, or is it something peaceful like??

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
well for the date of february 2

2/2/2007
22,33,35,40,53 Mega Ball = 15

so your track record is failing
but there still is tonights lotto so *crosses fingers*

Nah, I just didn't give you the right numbers. If I had I probably would have been put in jail. Same if I told you what natural disasters will hit where. Looking over your questions, this will be explained further in a bit.

you mentioned VR being really big, what sort of software are the most popular kind?? are there a great deal of mmorpg out ??

Yes there are quite a few out.

As far as which is the most popular. That is extremely hard to say. Outside of the gaming industry the military also extensively uses VR as do pilot training centers, driving schools, etc.

also some what related how advanced are your AI systems?? did they move away from linear logic systems??

AI has come a long way, but we don't have any human looking androids running around and they're not about to take over the earth

To answer your second question, I'm no computer expert but I do know they're still widely used. But yes NLPSs are becoming more and more popular.

i was wonder with the access to communicate with the past, i know you said you had to pay inorder to get clearance but..are there any regulations?? doesnt that present a very dangerous reality for you?

Yes there are regulations. And yes it's closely monitored.
Not sure what you mean. How exactly would it be a dangerous reality?

only the wealthy have access to change history thru the medium of communication.

Nah you can't really change history. They don't give us access to everything, lol. We can't access anything that hasn't been unclassified by 2050, we definately can't access any weapons systems, we can access TV stations only to watch. Only the internet we can tell people almost anything we want....but who's going to believe? We can't tell people stuff like stock tips, sports scores, lotto numbers, specific natural disaster info (meaning I can tell you that a hurricane will hit Florida. I can even tell you the year. That's about it though, anything more specific is a no no), etc.
I mean you can try but they'd probably delete it before it's been posted. And you'd face extreme fines and possible jail time.

And it's not that expensive....
Anyone can access....

that seems like its a dangerous world to live in. i wonder how many agencies have taken advantage of this discovery? and also how much alterations were actually preformed before the public became aware? scary

I have no idea...
I know they are extremely harsh in trying to prevent that but....I really don't know if what happened before the public became aware....

hey do you guys eat cloned food in 2060? i like food alot(best invention ever), but im not sure id like to eat cloned food- moral reasons, but i would try it once at least.

I'll tell you in 10 years

Here in 2050 yeah people eat cloned food. There's no way in telling the differece between cloned and not cloned. There are no rules requiring food makers to label the food.

earlier you mentioned space industries, could you go into more detail?where theve been, whos allowed to go, things like that.

Space industries mainly meaning the space agencies around the world. There are several private companies (a couple of them pretty big) that have rockets and go into space occasionally. There are a couple that are dedicated only to space tourism. If you have the cash anyone's allowed to go into space. JSA has been to the moon a couple times. And the Europeans once. China will likely go possibly this year.

in 2012 there is supposed to be a magnetic pole shift for earth, what i want to know is does this take place?? and if so how messed up were your electronics?? also did people get sick from it???

No there was no magnetic pole shift....
Magnetic North and South continue to move around, but that's normal....

in my time there is alot of talk about supersoldiers, are there any present in your time? are they genetically modified soldiers? do they have advanced armor systems? has the military figured out regeneration-accelerants yet?

1. Not any human "supersoliders". Our battlefield robots are becoming more advanced however (I believe the first ones were used during your time in the Iraq war)
2. No, at least I'm not aware of any genetically modified soldiers.....
3. Yes, after the Iraq war our armor systems took a giant leap. Some of our equipment even have force fields (please don't ask me how they work lol I have no idea. Something about electomagnetic something or another. I just know they're pretty cool.) We still lost soliders in the war however, even with advanced technology....
4. No, not that I'm aware.

did HAARP ever stop destroying the mageto-sphere/ionic-sphere?

Well we still have our magnetosphere so yeah I guess

has plasma weapons been developed in your time? and if so how do they compare to my times weaponry?

I'm pretty sure the first plasma type weapon was developed around your time. For the most part they're still non lethal. Used in riots and such.
There are lethal laser weapons however....

when you say they have their own, does that mean they have their original or a new reformed constitution??

The originals.
No sweeping changes have been made to anyone's constitution...

in your time do you still have the bill of rights? what kind of foreign policies do you have? a short question- whats the name of your president??

The Constiution is still in tack, yes we still have the bill of rights.
Foreign policies haven't changed much from what I can tell. Still have some presence in the Mid. East. Still have strong relations with Europe. Still keeping an eye on NK. Though that situation still isn't totally resolved, things have gotten a lot better after the death of Jong Il.
I'm not sure if I can give you the name of the President. He's alive at your time.

you said your a lawyer, are you aware that citizens in my time were not required to pay income taxes? do the citizens of your time still believe its a law??

Our tax laws remain the same as during your time (or at least I think). We still pay income taxes. What you're saying is very interesting and the first I've heard, why is it not required? Or where did you get that's it not required?
I'll have to look into this on our time, because I don't think we've changed the tax laws (other than to modernize them) but I'm not totally sure.

in your time do you guys have civil liberties?? becuase in my time our civil liberties are almost obliterated. if you do have them when were they brought back?

That's a pretty broad term. Could you be more specific? I would say yes but that's yes according to our time.

aside from being a lawyer what else do you do with your time?

I really enjoy reading and hearing about advancements and achievements in the Earth and space sciences. But most of that stuff is over my head, lol. I'm seriously considering going back to school to study something, probably astronomy.

in regards to your population- how many animals have become extinct due to their habitat being destroyed? is the ocean clean? have the blue whales become extinct? how many zoos are still around?

Several bird and fish species have become extinct, none major or well known and some still question whether humans are solely responsibe.
Yes the ocean is still "clean." Not as clean as your time of course....
No, blue whales haven't become extinct. Their numbers have slowly increased.

speaking of oceans has the the water level risen as it was projected from my time? if so how much coast line(far in) was consumed by the ocean? is florida, and georgia still around?

Yes the water level has risen (about 2-3 cm) but not as much as I see they were prediciting.
The coast really hasn't been noticablyaffected and yeah Florida and Georgia are still around.

how large/small are the polar ice caps?

Despite the warmth, the ice caps haven't shrunk that much. Yes they are smaller than during your time, but with the warmer temps came more precipitation, meaning more snow, which I guess has kept the caps from rapidly shrinking....

in closing how does your future look? does it look like its headed for disaster, or is it something peaceful like??

Really hard to say. While it certainly doesn't seem like any big wars or anything like that are in the near future, one can never say for sure. I imagine peace is something humans will always strive for but never obtain.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
if titor was from the future why didnt he go to the religions origin to find the real religion and anwsers people want to find out

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
well who says he didnt??

one thing to remember is that titor claims his timetravelling device can only jump 30-40 years at a time, at 10 years an hour. that would be a long ass trip.

second in his timeline titor claims that people are not to concerned with religion. they have normal discussions on it.

thirdly IMO debating religion is for fools(this doesnot reflect titor opinion in any way). but from a perspective of missions and procedures why would one care about religion?? especially if you got a timemachine. with a device like that reality is a complete fabrication.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
titor is bull# because it's impossible a time machine and he predicited wrong about the civil war. But yo if titor is correct then the end of the world wont happen in 2012 because he was alive in 2036

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

titor is bull# because it's impossible a time machine and he predicited wrong about the civil war.

It's impossible to built a time-machine? Yeah, and it's impossible to go to space, or to fly... ect...

Wrong about the civil war... we'll see, we'll see.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
didn't he say civil war in 2005 and its 2007 or am i incorrect did he say 2005-2010 civil war or something can someone please clear me up. And why would he say 3 billion will die in world war 3 that makes me paranoid cause thats like half the world and did he say the war is against who.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by s3b4k
didn't he say civil war in 2005 and its 2007 or am i incorrect did he say 2005-2010 civil war or something can someone please clear me up. And why would he say 3 billion will die in world war 3 that makes me paranoid cause thats like half the world and did he say the war is against who.

well its hard to dismiss his claims becuase so much is coming into focus. yeah officailly we are not in a civil war but alot went wrong during 2004. and who know maybe in the future 2004 will far more significant than we understand.

but one thing titor said is 2008 is very significant, by his explanations 2008 is more important than 2004. if you want more background you could read the whole thread(tho thats a feat).

if you want to call him a hoax im not gonna stop you, but if your gonna tell us hes a hoax you might want to read more about titors claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join