It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

"The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. -- let alone those in other California cities -- are loyal to the Mexican Mafia.

Aztlan's goal, known as La reconquista, is to cede and take over the entirety of the southern and western states by any means necessary and impose a Communist militant dictatorship.

Aztlan and Mecha groups advocate killing all whites and blacks and driving them out of the southern states by means of brutal ethnic cleansing. Flags and placards carried at marches depict white people having their heads cut off...

So here you have matter to civil war without the reason of a police state. Bush and the democrats helping illegal immigration, the Ford fundation funding them, isn't that treason? I mean, funding groups who openly want to overthrow the US government and impose a dictatorship?

What happens if the Mexican Mafia calls to overthrow the US government? With over 30 millions illegal immigrants, over at least 50.000 gang members armed to the teeth... What happen? After that, martial law impose on almost all the country, again resistance and civil war.

Also, about Ed Brown, I'm pretty sure that if he's killed or let alone, there will be plenty of Ed Brown popping all over the US, resulting in either the cancellation of IRS, or more and more Waco-type events. They can't arrest him, because their case won't stand in court, the IRS is illegal.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey, does this count on a Waco type event?

Standoff with US Federal LEO

Ok, so it hasn't reached the whole gunfight level yet, but hey, its on topic with the IRS disscussion thats going on, so enjoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
you know with this edbrown story getting more and more exposure, and the uncanny similarity to what titor claimed. it makes you stop and take another look at his claims.

i for one have considered titor to be legit out of a benefit of the doubt. but this is getting closer to home. lets say titor was talking about this very incident "the ed brown story" when he referred to waco type events. then does that mean his other claims will start to unfold as well??

i guess my question is how many people are prepared? and how many are going to prepare for the what seems inevitable future??

personally i am not prepared nor do i think i will get prepared until its at my door step:/ i havent touched a firearms since my discharge from the military. im not to eager to stock up on weaponry, becuase im still delegating the scenarios in my head. for one i dont want to go and register weapons, putting myself on the system as a possible resistance candidate. but im most concerned about my family, im quite capable to surviving this coming ordeal, but my family or my friends may not. and should i choose to stay behind to protect them as i should, my chances of survival drop dramatically. im not to concerned with dieing, ive done alot in my life and am content with who i am. however there is more at stake than my life or my families life here. even tho i cant stand most citizens of this country, its our place to protect them. because i do believe in what this country was .

its unfortunate that this country is falling from what it was supposed to be, and i dont see any way for us to fix any of it , it just one big mess. gutting the whole system and starting from the beginning seems the best route. but im no politician

[edit on 24/1/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think the introduction of the Amero might be a trigger for civil unrest. I had been listening last nite to the online radio show on RBN Live hosted by Greg Szymanski where he interviewed a fed agent in a major bank in Pheonix Arizona who said he saw in their vault pallets and pallets of freshly printed Amero's wrapped up and ready for shipment.

Also said that the exchange rate would be 4 US dollars to 1 Amero, thus devaluating the US dollar by 75%.

I beleive this would be a genuine reason for unrest. The public having 75% less buying power, that would seal the fate of the US economy.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Gliph, your right. We can't change the things, it's gone too far, we need to restart the whole system and put those responsable for this mess in jail. And if Ed Brown is killed, we'll see a lot of outcry, maybe more and more resistants of the government against the IRS. I heard an interview of Ed Brown, where he said that what pushed him is America Freedom To Fascism and the fascists law Bush passed.

Melbourne Militia, I'll contact my representative in Canada about that, because they will impose it in Mexico and Canada also. In the state of the union speech, Bush said that he would adress the state of the economy next week, so maybe he'll anounce that next weak.. that we change to the amero. Here's the link for the report that the amero is in banks all across america.

Here's another non-lethal weapon who will make you feel like you're gonna take fire. How kind.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
you know with this edbrown story getting more and more exposure, and the uncanny similarity to what titor claimed. it makes you stop and take another look at his claims.

And which claim would this be??

Almost Feb. people

Up to at least 38 Waco Type events that were supposed to have taken place

How about we play a little game:

I'm from the future (let's say the year 2050). Feel free to ask me questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Really funny TJW. Here's one and if it ends like Waco, which probably will, you'll see Waco events popping up all over the place.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
TJW what it like in the year 2050??

what kind of implants do you have???

who won the war on terror(2001-20??)??

what happens to the US citizens after the merger(NAU)???

whats the lottery numbers for the month of February of 2007??

does the amero come into focus in the near future??

what kind of diseases are a big problem in 2050??

does ww3 ever take place???

if so who wins???

do aliens ever become public knowledge???

if so where do they come from??

what kind of energy systems do you have by 2050??

has zero point energy become common use by 2050??

how did you get to this date??

if it was a timetraveling device what are some specs of the device???

whats the general numbers of population in 2050??

any major events you can share with us between now and 2050???

ill wait for your response to ask more questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

TJW what it like in the year 2050??

It's ok, I guess. A lot more crowded than it is in the year 2007. Places that were starting to level off (like China) starting growing again. No real explanation as to why.
It's also warmer. The average temp is about 1.5 degrees higher. Really noticeable in places like Greenland.
Technology wise, I think the biggest leap was in transportation. You have vehicles even running on helium now. About 99.9% of vehicles made are now "green" due to sweeping reforms around at 2020. Oil companies were not pleased. There are a few "flying cars" around, but not many (I put it in quotes because they're really just like small airplanes)
Virtual reality is big in the gaming industry. Believe it or not, Microsoft still exists. Most computers are touch screen or voice activated now. Space exploration is big again. We're only 5 years away from going to Mars! (Yes, we've gone back to the moon).

what kind of implants do you have???

I personally don't have any, but many do. It's not required. They claim it'll keep you...I don't know....safe or whatever in a medical emergency but....I don't know about all that.

who won the war on terror(2001-20??)??

Very complicated question to answer. But the short answer.....no one.
I mean, the US and her allies certainly didn't "lose" but if the goal was to wipe out terrorism, it didn't do so.

what happens to the US citizens after the merger(NAU)???

There was no actual "merger".
Each Country still has their own constitution. Borders are still in place

Don't know but I can check. Which state?

does the amero come into focus in the near future??

Yes and no. It's still called the dollar, it's just that all of North America uses it.

what kind of diseases are a big problem in 2050??

Aids is still around....
The flu to of course. No major outbreaks of anything though

does ww3 ever take place???

....it's not called ww3, but another large war takes place from '31-'34. Take one guess where.....

Around this time (the early 2000s) Yemen grew rapidly. Way too fast. This eventually lead to instability and the need for more space. I guess they figured the Saudis have more space than they need and well....decided to take some of it. The funny thing (well not funny) about this war was how fast it exploded. The other middle eastern countries and parts of Africa soon became involved. Iran in their wisdom decided this was a perfect time to I guess do what they always wanted to do and attacked Israel. That was mainly an air war with them dogfighting over Iraq and lopping missiles at each other. Even though we (the US) still had several thousand troops still in the region, we didn't really get involved until almost a year after the fighting started, despite the Saudis constant calls for help. Our troop numbers only got as high as 100,000 at the height of the war. We mainly provided air and sea support (yes, we did help Israel out too and conducted air strikes against Iran)

if so who wins???

Yemen and those who supported them agreed to a cease fire before they had the chance to lose. They still control some Saudi land however and the areas still isn't exactly peaceful

do aliens ever become public knowledge???

No.
People still believe of course, but the government and military are still mum about it.

what kind of energy systems do you have by 2050??

Solar and wind are big.
Anything renewable is huge.
Nuclear briefly became popular again. Hydrogen is popular.

has zero point energy become common use by 2050??

Not "common"
The space industries are certainly familiar with it though.

I'm not actually at your date. I'm just a lawyer so I'm not sure how exactly they do it but about 20 years ago the JSA launched dozens of satellites deep into space to test their new propulsion systems. Not quite reaching the speed of light but they're getting close. Anyway, they soon discovered that the satellites we launched are able to communicate with satellites of the past (even as far back as the 1980s). Again, I'm not exactly sure how (I don't even think they're exactly sure, lol). It's mainly from the early 2000s on that we're able to actually interact with your internet due to the increase in popularity and sophistication of satellite technology (and I'm guessing Wi-Fi as well....I don't know) during that time. Anyone is allowed to access internets of the past, you do have to pay though.

if it was a timetraveling device what are some specs of the device???

We don't have time machines that I'm aware of. I'm sure people somewhere are working on them though.
I can tell you that we're getting mighty close to teleportation devices however (for simple objects)

About 10.5 billion (there was a little baby boom after in an area that already had fairly high growth rates)
The U.S. has about 400mil. Immigration starts to level off in about 10-15 years from 2007

any major events you can share with us between now and 2050???

Yeah, in 2012..........

Absolutely nothing happens. I'm guessing a lot of people were disappointed.
Well actually, something does happen. The U.S. has it's first ( ) president. That was huge. Even bigger than 2008.

Hmmm.....how would you define major? There are some major natural disasters that happen, but that's not anything new or special...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Really funny TJW. Here's one and if it ends like Waco, which probably will, you'll see Waco events popping up all over the place.

Please. I can guarantee you nothing major happens with that situation.
Just someone looking for his 15 minutes of fame...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

i dont see any way for us to fix any of it , it just one big mess. gutting the whole system and starting from the beginning seems the best route. but im no politician

The system is irretrivably broken beyond all repair.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Please. I can guarantee you nothing major happens with that situation.
Just someone looking for his 15 minutes of fame...

Yeah right.

Anyway, did you wake up to reality since you said that democrats would get the US troops out of Iraq? And they are about to attack Iran in the next weeks. Also, I have two aunts who works at big banks in Canada, and some friends who their parents are working in banks, and the mesures of security have been renforced, security guards had protest training...

They are preparing to counter an economic crash. People will riot.

In the next 2 years, you'll have: Waco events because of economic crash, gun control, terrorist attack, martial law, north american union, IRS, Iran war, big brother... There's plenty of reasons.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Anyway, did you wake up to reality since you said that democrats would get the US troops out of Iraq?

You want to quote me on that??

And they are about to attack Iran in the next weeks.

If by "Iran" you mean Iranian intrests in Iraq interferring with affairs then yeah. They're doing that now.
If by Iran you mean the country.....it's you who needs to wake up. No military or political leader would do that at this stage.

Also, I have two aunts who works at big banks in Canada, and some friends who their parents are working in banks, and the mesures of security have been renforced, security guards had protest training...

They are preparing to counter an economic crash. People will riot.[/quoite]
Canada's economy crash?
WHO CARES?!

In the next 2 years, you'll have: Waco events because of economic crash, gun control, terrorist attack, martial law, north american union, IRS, Iran war, big brother... There's plenty of reasons.

*yawn*
Do you think you're the only one who's predicted this stuff? Do you think predicting this stuff is new?
I challage you to show a time in modern American history where people weren't saying all this doom and gloom stuff.
I know you want so bad to see America destroyed for whatever your reasons, but....come on....
In 2 years after none of that stuff happens, you're continue to rant and rave about the coming destruction in another 2 years. It's a never ending cycle with people like you. All you guys do is just change the date instead of changing your ways of thinking into a more realistic way. You guys have no idea how the world works. You talk about NWOs and stuff. Do you know how much power and money the U.S. has globally? The powers that be would NEED the U.S. in tack to try and get any NWO to work. They wouldn't allow the U.S. to be destroyed.

Anyway, enough of that....

More questions!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I'm not actually at your date. I'm just a lawyer so I'm not sure how exactly they do it but about 20 years ago the JSA launched dozens of satellites deep into space to test their new propulsion systems. Not quite reaching the speed of light but they're getting close. Anyway, they soon discovered that the satellites we launched are able to communicate with satellites of the past (even as far back as the 1980s). Again, I'm not exactly sure how (I don't even think they're exactly sure, lol). It's mainly from the early 2000s on that we're able to actually interact with your internet due to the increase in popularity and sophistication of satellite technology (and I'm guessing Wi-Fi as well....I don't know) during that time. Anyone is allowed to access internets of the past, you do have to pay though.

wow thats impressive, too bad you cant explain it:/

About 10.5 billion (there was a little baby boom after in an area that already had fairly high growth rates)
The U.S. has about 400mil. Immigration starts to level off in about 10-15 years from 2007

dear lord how do you guys support that much life? i heard there was going to be a plan where the population would be reduced, ?!?! i guess they failed

Absolutely nothing happens. I'm guessing a lot of people were disappointed.
Well actually, something does happen. The U.S. has it's first ( ) president. That was huge. Even bigger than 2008.

Hmmm.....how would you define major? There are some major natural disasters that happen, but that's not anything new or special...

could you be more specific here??(with the presidency). i guess what i mean is, are there any events that could be used for evidence to corroborate your claims. news worthy events

Don't know but I can check. Which state?

mega millions lottery for the ohio, california, and georgia regions for the first week of february.

o by the way have you ever heard the claim of a timetraveler named john titor from your time??

[edit on 30/1/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You want to quote me on that??

You're completely clueless about American politics.
The democrats won based on the fact that many of them said they'll bring the troops home soon.

Well, you said that people voted because democrats said they would bring troops home. I assumed that you voted democrat for that reason too because you're a libetarian.

If by "Iran" you mean Iranian intrests in Iraq interferring with affairs then yeah. They're doing that now.
If by Iran you mean the country.....it's you who needs to wake up. No military or political leader would do that at this stage.

Yeah? A lot of experts disagree with you.

I know you want so bad to see America destroyed for whatever your reasons, but....come on....

My reasons? Wipe out the global elite. Not the american people.

Canada's economy crash?
WHO CARES?!

Not just in Canada, Europe too, and I suppose people in US banks are trained to counter riots.

You guys have no idea how the world works. You talk about NWOs and stuff. Do you know how much power and money the U.S. has globally? The powers that be would NEED the U.S. in tack to try and get any NWO to work. They wouldn't allow the U.S. to be destroyed.

They use the US now, until they blow it and merge it with Canada and Mexico. Then they'll have their Estasia (Asian Union), Océania (NAU) and Eurasia (European Union).

And yes, it's different than before. Why? Because of the technology and how is it used. Human chips, cameras everywhere, GPS chips, ``non-lethal`` weapons, ect... With the technology, they can turn this world into a matrix-slave-system like in the next 50-75 years, maybe less. If they succeed, it's the end of humanity. And the problem is that you don't seem to see it.

You should wake up to the real world, Hillary and Bush are working together. They want to wipe out the US, that's why they bring in drugs, sell public roads to foreign corporations, let the illegal immigrants come, use technology to opress people, ect.

The elite won't back down until they are killed or jailed. People in the JT imagined or real timeline were less cowards than the present american people. Sorry to say it, but at least in the JT timeline, people fought for their rights and constitution. There's still time, but not much, NAU completed by 2010, in 3 years.

What happen if Bush is impeach? Nothing. Just one men down, the remplacement is in the White House (Hillary).

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

wow thats impressive, too bad you cant explain it:/

lol, I'm sure it's more complicated than what I stated.

dear lord how do you guys support that much life? i heard there was going to be a plan where the population would be reduced, ?!?! i guess they failed

I'm not sure of any worldwide plans. Places like China had a plan, and it worked.....for a while. Then it just started to rise again. I guess they became more lax in enforcing their policies as they saw the population start to stall.
And yeah some places in Asia and Africa are a mess. The world community does what it can but some places....very corrupt governments prevent the people from getting the food and supplies they need.

could you be more specific here??(with the presidency). i guess what i mean is, are there any events that could be used for evidence to corroborate your claims. news worthy events

Obama won't win the election in 2008, he will be selected vice president however. 2012 he runs again and.......

News worthy events?
Hmmm.....
A suicide bomber will try (unsuccessfully) to blow up a bus....inside the U.S. This sparks fear that his actions would inspire copycats and security of course is heightened greatly for a while, but no one else tries.

mega millions lottery for the ohio, california, and georgia regions for the first week of february.

The numbers were the same for each state so I'm gussing this is a nation wide lottery?
12 15 24 57 13 31

o by the way have you ever heard the claim of a timetraveler named john titor from your time??

No but it wouldn't surprise me people are making that claim. People make that claim in our time. Even claiming to be from the year 3000. They have very interesting stories, but there's no way to confirm what they're saying unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The numbers were ....
12 15 24 57 13 31

ill be watching this one *crosses fingers*

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The elite won't back down until they are killed or jailed. People in the JT imagined or real timeline were less cowards than the present american people. Sorry to say it, but at least in the JT timeline, people fought for their rights and constitution. There's still time, but not much, NAU completed by 2010, in 3 years.

i think when the people see whats really going on they will stand up as titor has said they will. as of right now there isnt much to unite behind(cuase). for the hope of freedom it(cuase) will have to be worthy of the peoples attention.

all that is out there right now are threats, and idle claims. but its not 2008 yet, as titor has suggested this is when things get interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
John Titor coming from the future isn't that important. But his massage is. He not the only one who predected a second civil war. Another person who people has ignore him is Joseph Smith Jr. He too predicted a second civil war following invation of other nations. The Hopi Indians also predicted this along with the nuclear war (The gore of ashes). I wouldn't rule out the second civil war as yet. Also Joseph Smith Jr. also prophecied about that American troups would be spread out to thin. That has happen at this time. Alex Jones a radio talk host has been warning about this country going into a police state. All kinds of property sezurs are taking place right now. Also the USA, Canada and Mexico are going into North American Union. The Dollar is collapsing. The economy is about to imploded! All pension funs will be taken and Social Security will be broke. All domestic programs for the poor will end. If that would start a shooting civil war real fast wouldn't. I wouldn't write off John Titor yet!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well, you said that people voted because democrats said they would bring troops home. I assumed that you voted democrat for that reason too because you're a libetarian.

wtf????
Why would you assume that?
And how the ( ) do you get off thinking I'm a libertarian?? :laugh:
You're losing it Vit.....

Yeah? A lot of experts disagree with you.

Experts in what? Predicting the future?
There's no such think.

My reasons? Wipe out the global elite. Not the american people.

BS

Not just in Canada, Europe too, and I suppose people in US banks are trained to counter riots.

lol, most banks have only one or two security guards. Yeah, that'll counter a riot, lmao!!!
If a riot were to break out banks certainly wouldn't be the center of attention....

And yes, it's different than before. Why? Because of the technology and how is it used. Human chips, cameras everywhere, GPS chips, ``non-lethal`` weapons, ect... With the technology, they can turn this world into a matrix-slave-system like in the next 50-75 years, maybe less. If they succeed, it's the end of humanity.

Where do you get this stuff from? lol!!!
If "they" end humanity, then there power would be useless.

"They" wouldn't do that. "They" couldn't do it even if they tried.

You should wake up to the real world, Hillary and Bush are working together. They want to wipe out the US

How do you know this? Aren't you in Canada somewhere? lol
Why should I believe you? Because you said so, or do you actually have any type of proof

What happen if Bush is impeach? Nothing. Just one men down, the remplacement is in the White House (Hillary).

Either you don't know how the American government works or you're confussed on who the "elites" are.

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join