It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to stay up to date with regards to the Trans-Texas Corridor or NAFTA Highway.... more than 4,000 miles of intersecting highways across Texas...... taking so much farmland out of production without compensation...... please visit:

www.corridorwatch.org...

John Titor
"If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back."

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
shot guns are effective no matter what kind of armor your enemy wears(except for sci fi armor
), they have a huge force factor, and it would disarm a person easily if they got shot in the midsection. then any weapon would safice after that .....a knife even

I'm glad vek brought this up again.
Shotguns are NOT effective in ANY type of war situation. Hand to hand combat doesn't happen any more, or if it does it's EXTREMELY rare. And as weapons become even more advanced, it'll continue to become even more rare. That's the kind of range you would have to have for shotguns to be effective in a war situation.
In what's considered urban close combat, shotguns still wouldn't be effective. It's simply not designed for that kind of fighting (not matter what video games may show).
Titor stated that there's an infantry of shotguns. This is laughable. That infantry would be wiped out in a matter of minutes in any type of war situation. One of the many blunders of Titor.....

That and the Russia thing are clear cut blunders by Titor. You would have to be insane to try and defend them.

(the Russia thing is the fact that he stated Russia is their largest trading partner. After the war. lmao! I've said this before, but what exactly are they trading? Radioactive rocks?? lol First Russia nukes us, Europe, and China to kingdom come causing billions to die and now we're friends? Don't think so. Plus Titor stated we retaliated. Any retaliation from the US, Europe, and China would be overwhelmingly devestated. Russia wouldn't have ANYTHING left to trade for decades)

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Titor stated that there's an infantry of shotguns. This is laughable. That infantry would be wiped out in a matter of minutes in any type of war situation. One of the many blunders of Titor.....

Tell me thatsjustweird, how do you think they will be "wiped out in a matter of minutes" when they are in the cities? Ofcourse they will not be "wiped out".... do you really think they were the only ones out there?... Yes, Titor joined the shotgun infantry..... and he was 14 years old spending most of his time "living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida"..... says something about the nature of that war..... shotguns are very, very effective in those situations you know.......

(the Russia thing is the fact that he stated Russia is their largest trading partner. After the war. lmao! I've said this before, but what exactly are they trading? Radioactive rocks?? lol First Russia nukes us, Europe, and China to kingdom come causing billions to die and now we're friends? Don't think so.

Do think so! Since when has America ever valued its "principles" above business?........Since when??

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I for one think Russia would only invade Alaska if they could, but they have no manpower left, back in 1991 I saw a national geographic of the modern Russian army and WOW! Those guys had no food, no cloths, they WERE ICE FISHING FOR FOOD! A WHOLE BLOODY BATTALION OUT ON THE ICE TRYING TO GET THEIR DAILY BREAD! I think the ONLY reason people join Russias army right now is because they have nothing to loose and having a roof is better than no roof, they are already starving so no big deal, at least they will be given a fishing rod and a saw to go get fish.
A shotgun regiment would work if they had CLOSE support:
1. Street to street fighting, a SOLID .50 caliber round like I stated would smash body armor if it was IRON or STEEL NOT lead.
2. Close combat still happens if you isolate the unit, or wind up in the same building and turn a corner and someone is standing there. We have not seen close combat because people do not raid buildings too much anymore. In a civil war they would HAVE to search buildings and so the amount of close combat would go up. I for one would LOVE to have a shotgun in a crowded hallway and just start pumping out round to get peoples attention should there be enemys at the other end.
3. Shotguns are more abundant, so at the start of a civi war it would be a cheap asset to have, PLEANTY TO GO AROUND! Once factories are captured or built the number of shotgun brigades would drop drastically though.
4. Ammunition is abundant, untill you can take ammo from the enemy use what you have, .22, .45, 9mm, and shotgun ammo. Once again a shotgon would become rather useless unless MODIFIED at or near the END of the civil war since ammo factories would have gone up by then.
5. Good to hunt with, either human or animal a shotgun is good to hunt with.

I think a shotgun brigade would be more for surviving on their own than actually taking on an enemy army, which I would never do anyway, I would whittle them down first. On a street and you round a corner and an enemy is standing there, one heafty pumpkin ball like round from a shotgun would keep your enemy down. Shotguns as I said would be a little more worthess unless modified somehow once factories for guns and ammo were captured or built.
Melbourn, I heard about these firms the other day, and yes it is a valid point. In civil war the police would need help holding things down, they have a hard time with gangs as it is. However hiring out to private firms who do not care for ANY law, that would make things a bit more complicated on the street or in the country.
MC (Mercenary Cop)
MC: "HEY! YOU! WHY YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"
You: "Wha?"
MC: "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!"
You: "What for?"
MC: "DIE MOTHER (bleep)!!!" (bang bang)
You: (dead)

That is what it would grind down too in the end, a bunch of power hungry morons who HAVE the firepower to do what they want. These guys would make the regular army (wich is pathetic already) look like a walk in the daisies. These guys get their OWN funding and have what they need while the regulars do not, that is bad, these private firms should they be used as regular police will change how the public views police FOREVER. Also you could look forward to seeing mercenaries from Africa, Eurasia, and South America on the streets, they would hire out to groups to help keep control untill things are under wraps.
The highway they want only serves one purpose: CONTROL.
I remember when I was around 15 I was with my mom on a highway and she told me about the reason for making the highways, she said in school they said they wanted the highways so they could move ARMIES across the nation faster and keep control if something happened.
Take this new highway into account and just look where it runs: RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE USA! That slices the nation in half in a way, they could put anyone, anywhere along that line in about a day or two pending on where they are to begin with. Also, a highway like this would keep people from traveling, pay a toll to cross over to one side of the nation, lets say East to West, $10.00. That would keep a lot of people from traveling since the travel budget is already small. The government or Feds whichever you prefer, was to enact martial law a highway like this would serve them well. The can move troops quickly since no one wants to pay the tolls to travel, AND they can move goods VERY fast.

Here is a question (asked before but no one answered): What would emerge in the USA from a civil war if the citizens of the USA won?
The first unified nation of the world? One that might actually help other nations when they are off the ground? A police state that is tyranical?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm glad vek brought this up again.
Shotguns are NOT effective in ANY type of war situation. Hand to hand combat doesn't happen any more, or if it does it's EXTREMELY rare. And as weapons become even more advanced, it'll continue to become even more rare. That's the kind of range you would have to have for shotguns to be effective in a war situation.
In what's considered urban close combat, shotguns still wouldn't be effective. It's simply not designed for that kind of fighting (not matter what video games may show).

ThatsJustWeird
The only thing that is laughable is your familiarity of shotguns.

Shotguns are regarded as an all-around tool in any type of environment, They can be used for lethal or non-lethal breaching capabilities, and the big advantage is that they don’t have to sling their primary weapon to do it.

No matter how advanced weapons become, the shotgun will always have it's place due it's close range power. There's only a handful of guns that can blow a door wide open and the shotgun is one of them.
www.letargets.com...

Titor stated that there's an infantry of shotguns, in all probability they are used for there breaching capabilities and close range combat.

John Titor: When I was thirteen I used to worry about which shotgun slug would take a door handle off and whether or not I had any dry socks.

That and the Russia thing are clear cut blunders by Titor. You would have to be insane to try and defend them.

(the Russia thing is the fact that he stated Russia is their largest trading partner. After the war. lmao!

Free trade and prosperity are formidable deterrents to future wars.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Tell me thatsjustweird, how do you think they will be "wiped out in a matter of minutes" when they are in the cities? Ofcourse they will not be "wiped out".... do you really think they were the only ones out there?...

Easy.

It doesn't matter if they're in cities (who said all the fighting would be confined to the cities anyway?). Again, we're talking real life not the movies or a video game. Shotguns are simply not designed for war (except maybe auto shotguns, which are big and heavy and would only slow you down). Any type of war. Look at the world around you. Look at history. There have been PLENTY of wars and battles fought in cities. Did you see people running around with shotguns? Of course not. Speed and accuracy are KEY in weapons and fighting. ESPECIALLY in close quarters fighting. Shotguns give you neither.

Do think so! Since when has America ever valued its "principles" above business?........Since when??

lol, you don't get it.
1. Remember Titor's group supposedly destroyed that America. Titor stated that his America is like that. Valuing principles over business. No large banks, no large industries, community living, etc.
Quotes if you don't believe me:

Life is centered on the family and then the community.

There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items.

Food and livestock is grown and sold locally. People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. Religion is taken seriously.....

lol, I'm glad you agree Titor is BS!!!!
FINALLY ROTH AGREES!!!!!!

2. What business? Both countries are destroyed? Russia would be a wasteland for decades to come. They would have nothing of value to trade.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
ThatsJustWeird
The only thing that is laughable is your familiarity of shotguns.

Shotguns are regarded as an all-around tool in any type of environment, They can be used for lethal or non-lethal breaching capabilities, and the big advantage is that they don’t have to sling their primary weapon to do it.

No matter how advanced weapons become, the shotgun will always have it's place due it's close range power. There's only a handful of guns that can blow a door wide open and the shotgun is one of them.
www.letargets.com...

Titor stated that there's an infantry of shotguns, in all probability they are used for there breaching capabilities and close range combat.

Look, I never once said shotguns are good close range weapons. The problem is, you have to get the enemy close.
In a war like this with militia going up against the strongest army on earth, I'm positive they will be on defense more than they are on offense (again, I'm talking reality, not whatever Titor may have hinted at otherwise). In that case, shotguns are pretty much useless.

Hey if you can get the enemy to just enter blindly into a building with no gernades, no airstrikes, etc. then yeah, a shotgun could do some damage, but what are the chances of that happening?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
If you've happened to come across me on these boards you know that I'm curious in a little character called 'John Titor'. For those of you that don't know, let me give you a brief rundown.

A few years ago, a guy by the name of 'John Titor' surfaced on the internet claiming that he was a time traveller from the year 2036. Pretty extraordinary claim for anyone, yet he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Out of the many predictions stated by John Titor, he claimed that the USA will be thrown into a Civil War beginning in 2005.

snip

well, here we are in 2007 !

still no civil war in the USA.

see you in 2008 for the same update

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Alright enough of that.

More on Titor's contridictions. Here's a good one:

The elderly are highly revered and looked after on a community level.

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.

We hate your guts, buuuuut......we highly revere you too

Here's a beauty:

There are also no income taxes.

lmao!
If that's the case, then that means every single thing would have and extremely high tax on them (since he said there's public transportation, they're working on space travel, they have a working time travel system, they're cleaning the environment and water, there's a bunch of "communication and satellite systems", education systems are up and running, there's a military, etc. - all of which cost a ton of money and without income taxes, that would make everything else devestatingly expensive)

He also states the joins the army at 13....
He also states his parents are alive....
Would you let your son go and fight at 13? Who in their right mind would allow 13 year olds to fight? Whoever did that should be charged with war crimes immediately.

JbT

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The only way I see any of this coming true this year is if the American People would wake-up and relies that the Bush Administration is turning your country into something close to what Germany was in the 1940's.

Stand-up to your leaders and remove those criminals from office and prove to the rest of the world that you are not also one of these fascist criminals Bush is turning you into.

Remember people, your leader reflects your people. If you don’t remove him and punish his actions, you the people will be just as guilty as him and his Admin because you let it happen by not taking action.

This is the Civil War that needs to happen in the USA this year. If it doesn’t happen, the American People can be labeled murderers just like the administration that has run the country the last 6 years or so.

It is your choice how history will remember you..... As it looks right now your living up to your over-weight, laziness, as a people and are letting Bush turn your image into one of the likes of the Nazi Administration.

In conclusion, I suggest you start this Civil War Titors talking about and take your country back into the hands of the people. Show the world you don’t agree with Bush and Remove him! Do this, and the image of the American People can be fixed. Until then you are all just Bush's puppets not willing to stand-up without him telling you what to do.

Civil War in the USA is a MUST! You don’t want to be stereotyped like Germans have to deal with these days... Do You?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

lol First Russia nukes us, Europe, and China to kingdom come causing billions to die and now we're friends? Don't think so.

And? Russia helped them defeat their enemies, this is call an ally. Why not trade with an ally?

Plus Titor stated we retaliated. Any retaliation from the US, Europe, and China would be overwhelmingly devestated. Russia wouldn't have ANYTHING left to trade for decades)

It depends on how they killed the retaliation force of Europe, USA and China. And Russia have a missile shield since the 70s working better than the american one, the speciality of Russia in terms of military is air defense. And it's not that unlikely that Russia launch a nuclear strike against his enemies, they thought of it many times before, they don't view a nuclear war the same thing as the americans, they think as russians and they don't see it as the end of the world but a winnable war.

Infantry of shotguns, probably helped by others groups of snipers, machine gun owners... You work in them no, even the US army work in teams.

I for one think Russia would only invade Alaska if they could, but they have no manpower left, back in 1991 I saw a national geographic of the modern Russian army and WOW!

Yeah but 1991 and now and the next years isn't the same thing at all, thanks to Putin with his massive investment in military. Russia can make a lot of things with few bucks.

We hate your guts, buuuuut......we highly revere you too.

So what. The elderly that survived the war changed! It's impossible you go throught that and not change and wake up to the fact that your a moran. And those who survived probably wake up before it was too late, those lazy and self-centered people died in the cities being nuked.

Would you let your son go and fight at 13? Who in their right mind would allow 13 year olds to fight? Whoever did that should be charged with war crimes immediately.

When the little boy wants it, that he's old enough and have great people around him to help and defend him. Anyway, he may have fight even if his parent would have stop him and children fight in africa as soon as 10.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Tell me thatsjustweird, how do you think they will be "wiped out in a matter of minutes" when they are in the cities? Ofcourse they will not be "wiped out".... do you really think they were the only ones out there?...

Easy.

It doesn't matter if they're in cities (who said all the fighting would be confined to the cities anyway?). Again, we're talking real life not the movies or a video game. Shotguns are simply not designed for war (except maybe auto shotguns, which are big and heavy and would only slow you down). Any type of war. Look at the world around you. Look at history. There have been PLENTY of wars and battles fought in cities. Did you see people running around with shotguns? Of course not. Speed and accuracy are KEY in weapons and fighting. ESPECIALLY in close quarters fighting. Shotguns give you neither.

lol, you don't get it.
1. Remember Titor's group supposedly destroyed that America. Titor stated that his America is like that. Valuing principles over business. No large banks, no large industries, community living, etc.
Quotes if you don't believe me:

Life is centered on the family and then the community.

There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items.

Food and livestock is grown and sold locally. People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. Religion is taken seriously.....

lol, I'm glad you agree Titor is BS!!!!
FINALLY ROTH AGREES!!!!!!

2. What business? Both countries are destroyed? Russia would be a wasteland for decades to come. They would have nothing of value to trade.

What are you trying to prove? Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. The quotes you present...lol... I presented many more of them in previous posts..... but the funny thing is...... now you should learn to quote something that connects to what you are trying to make clear.....and you did neither...lol.. as I said..... in America..... pre or post war....it will always be business as usual!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Alright enough of that.

More on Titor's contridictions. Here's a good one:

The elderly are highly revered and looked after on a community level.

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.

We hate your guts, buuuuut......we highly revere you too

No contradictions here..... but boy is Titor telling the truth here! Now why are you not listening thatsjustweird?

Here's a beauty:

There are also no income taxes.

lmao!
If that's the case, then that means every single thing would have and extremely high tax on them (since he said there's public transportation, they're working on space travel, they have a working time travel system, they're cleaning the environment and water, there's a bunch of "communication and satellite systems", education systems are up and running, there's a military, etc. - all of which cost a ton of money and without income taxes, that would make everything else devestatingly expensive)

lol. Titor explained it later to Pamela what he meant:

communities.anomalies.net...
Pamela,

I had considered going into more detail about the tax system but I didn't have a great deal of time. Currently, I am watching my father go over all his taxes and he doesn't look like he's having a very good time. My comment referred to the collective misery I see around me during this time of year.

You should consider a national sales tax like we have. In addition, a great deal of tax revenue comes from tarifs on imports.

No, we do not have income taxes, we have sales taxes.

I don't have any additional information about the pictures. That's a shame they can't bee seen anynmore. If you can find someplace else to post them I'll send them off.

Your friend,
John

Aaaahh.... such a beautiful year ahead......

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

TJW
Shotguns are simply not designed for war (except maybe auto shotguns, which are big and heavy and would only slow you down). Any type of war. Look at the world around you. Look at history.

actually shotguns were designed for war, in ww2 there we called trench guns and over time have been upgraded, and have became more powerful. SWAT teams always have 1 or 2 men carrying a shotty for certain situations.

and if a civil war does start it will be guerilla warfare, lots and lots of CQC. if i found myself in a war i would want a rifle for long range and and a shotty and short range.

plus a shotty is easy to cleaning and to loading, not to mention it just might be the only weapon with a decent amount of ammo at hand.

shotguns are a staple in weaponry and will be for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Talking about contradictions thatsjusweird..... you seem to be the master of them... on one hand you agree that Titor's world in 2036 is pretty active:

.... (since he said there's public transportation, they're working on space travel, they have a working time travel system, they're cleaning the environment and water, there's a bunch of "communication and satellite systems", education systems are up and running, there's a military, etc. - all of which cost a ton of money and without income taxes, that would make everything else devestatingly expensive)

.....and on the other hand you contradict yourself by stating that 21 years after the war people are still living on rocks......

Tsk tsk, thatsjustweird....... do you honestly believe Americans and Russians are not able to rebuild their worlds to a certain degree in a timespan of 21 years?.......

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
The only way I see any of this coming true this year is if the American People would wake-up and relies that the Bush Administration is turning your country into something close to what Germany was in the 1940's.

Stand-up to your leaders and remove those criminals from office and prove to the rest of the world that you are not also one of these fascist criminals Bush is turning you into.

Remember people, your leader reflects your people. If you don’t remove him and punish his actions, you the people will be just as guilty as him and his Admin because you let it happen by not taking action.

This is the Civil War that needs to happen in the USA this year. If it doesn’t happen, the American People can be labeled murderers just like the administration that has run the country the last 6 years or so.

It is your choice how history will remember you..... As it looks right now your living up to your over-weight, laziness, as a people and are letting Bush turn your image into one of the likes of the Nazi Administration.

In conclusion, I suggest you start this Civil War Titors talking about and take your country back into the hands of the people. Show the world you don’t agree with Bush and Remove him! Do this, and the image of the American People can be fixed. Until then you are all just Bush's puppets not willing to stand-up without him telling you what to do.

Civil War in the USA is a MUST! You don’t want to be stereotyped like Germans have to deal with these days... Do You?

i agree that the us citizens must do this, if they were to start id be there to assist them.

i cant start this thing by myself, and i doubt to many ppl would follow me into the gates of hell. so ill wait for others to start it then ill join in.(i dont make nice with ppl to often)

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Quick question: How many people posting here are actually Americans? Just curious. I am an American, born in the USA, raised overseas (Asia) for over 4 years then brought back here and have loathed the government ever since.

Here is a contradiction Titor made: He said that people would realize their way of life would be OVER in 2008, YET he ALSO said the civil war is on everyones doorstep. That would hint that in 2007 (this year) the war is to start, or at least people are going to be getting together and during the LATE part of 2008 the war is outright. Just one HUGE SHINING PROBLEM! A civil war will start in one area then fan out over time, look at Cuba, they started in a small area and it took OVER 2 years to fan out over most of Cuba. No way could civil war be on EVERYONES doorstep by 2008. Now on the state level, MAYBE, just one state is now in total chaos and during 2009-2011 it fans out to the entire nation. For a civil war to start though and fan out over the WHOLE USA in ONE year? (laughing inside my head)
Now one thing Titor left out, was WHERE did the main fighting start? Look at the world, every civil war/revolution has started in ONE small area then fanned out over time. So which state goes first? Then who is second and third? I DOUBT the East coast would riot at first, to many people in too small an area, easy for the government to control quickly. I would say a civil war would start in the "old west" since it is still the MOST remote area of the USA, loads of desert that has not been touched since the war between the US cavalry and the Native Americans... It also helps that the west is more rebelious in nature, mad mix of Asians, Europeans, Mexicans, Africans, Native Americans, etc. Mass stewpot of gunpowder waiting for an idiot to light a cigaret so people have reason to blast the government.
Foreign powers would probably be too busy fighting amoungst themselves for a time before they actually landed an invasion force in the USA. If Russia was to enter the USA and help the USA then I would say Japan would not be far behind since they need us to keep out invasion forces. More than likely if Russia was to help us that would mean CHINA and EUROPE are gone, literally, those two nations require the lite in this nation to survive since they use us am a dump spot for their garbage or because we are the ones with the world stock exchange. Too much investments to just let them go sour during a civil war.
Those of you who would "help" I will use that term loosely since everyones definition of help is different. How would you help us exactly?
I for one think a civil war is something this nations people should start and carry the weight as much as possible, the USA is responsible for a HECK of a lot of death and murder all around the world, and still getting worse. I am someone who thinks that this is our burden and we must be able to carry it.
As for being on the defencive, doubtful unless the guirilla fighters are fools, there is enough land in the USA to draw out enemy forces and whittle them off.

I would like to share this with you all AGAIN since no one seemed to notice it:
"I envy you people of North America because you shall fight the most important fight of all, you live in the belly of the beast."
-Che Gueverra-
Che was a doctor, banker, guirilla fighter and leader, and he envied us for the battle we will have to fight. I guess you could say EVERYONE is looking at us Americans to see what we will do.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
157 pages of bickering, that is just too much. That is a good defense for what is going on, to hide the truth under mountains of confusion.

The things that I have read confirm my position. What if a portion of what was predicted was real, mixed with a bit of some of the predictor's own adenda added for effect (to sell literature).

You end up throwing out the whole prediction as being garbage, when there was some truths that should be trusted as being the truth. It all depends on having your own information secure, in your personal walk and belief.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What are you trying to prove? Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. The quotes you present...lol... I presented many more of them in previous posts..... but the funny thing is...... now you should learn to quote something that connects to what you are trying to make clear.....and you did neither...lol.. as I said..... in America..... pre or post war....it will always be business as usual!

lol, not too fast upstairs eh?
My post was very clear. There was absolutely nothing even remotely confusing in the post.

I said..... in America..... pre or post war....it will always be business as usual!

Quoting this again, because I'm glad you think this way.

What I did was show that Titor stated the EXACT opposite.

I'll slow this down evern more in case you still don't understand.....

You stated:
"Do think so! Since when has America ever valued its "principles" above business?........Since when??"

Titor stated that the America they live in, in 2036, IS based on principles above business. Get it now? You are stating one thing. Titor is stating another.

I'm glad you disagree with Titor!! You're finally starting to get it!

I also stated "What business?"
Both the U.S. and Russia would are devestated. What business would they have anyway? Titor stated Russia is the US's largest trading partner, but Russia would have nothing to trade.....

No contradictions here..... but boy is Titor telling the truth here! Now why are you not listening thatsjustweird?

You didn't state how this isn't a contradiction....
So please inform us.
Are you saying they hate us and highly revere us at the same time?

lol. Titor explained it later to Pamela what he meant:

Ok...yeah. That doesn't take away anything from what I said.
The sales taxes they have would have to be ENOURMOUS without income taxes.

.....and on the other hand you contradict yourself by stating that 21 years after the war people are still living on rocks......

wtf?
I didn't state anything buddy....

But now that you mention it, 20 years after a nuclear war which destroys much of the world, killing off half the population, lowering the life expectancy by well over 20 years, contaminating the water and air....yes.....life would still suck. Titor stated they continued killing up until about 2020, so after just 16 years of death and destruction not seen before, no things won't be as good as Titor states....

do you honestly believe Americans and Russians are not able to rebuild their worlds to a certain degree in a timespan of 21 years?.......

The US would be able to rebuild to a certain degree. The Russians....not so much....
Look at just a nuclear accident at chernobyl! Still contaminated 20 years later. And that was just an accident.

Glyph:

shotguns are a staple in weaponry and will be for a very long time.

Without a doubt!! I'm not disbuting that at all! If you're in very close range fighting, it doesn't get much better.
But again, how often will that happen? In modern warfare, being close enough to use a shotgun effectively (in any environment) would be extremely rare. Having a whole infantry unit would be pointless.

jbt:
So...you're answer to everything is to start killing?
Do you think starting to kill people will make things better or worse? Please be realistic.

Sheesh, just when I start the think humans have become more civilized someone like jbt pops up and reminds me we still have a ways to go, lol

JbT

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

jbt:
So...you're answer to everything is to start killing?
Do you think starting to kill people will make things better or worse? Please be realistic.

Sheesh, just when I start the think humans have become more civilized someone like jbt pops up and reminds me we still have a ways to go, lol

Did I say anything about killing? I don’t believe so. Though "war" does imply that. I said Civil War. I would hope this movement would start out in the terms of the American People doing what ever they need to do to take back the government (If its even possible, because you have to relies the USA is One Group with 2 choices - Republican or Demo - Both have leaders with ties to conspiracy and war profiting. Question is.... "Do you want to see how deep the rabbit whole is" in the first place?).

I personally would try to form mass street walks and strikes across schools, collages and universities calling for the removal of Bushes administration and a trial in the 911 events. Then bring the business sector into it and try for strikes and street walks like above. If the ball started rolling and nothing got done in due time, and enough people were for the cause.... Well maybe a civil war could break out. Problem is, you need an army for this..... And if you look around.... You will hear that the US ARMY is not to happy about future plans for war, as in the Plan for Iran where the Army would be put into this meat grinder and ripped up for the benefit of the oil tycoons. IMO, and others on the net which are far more credible than I, The ARMY if any organization in the USA might be an organization the US people could have on their side if the crap hit the fan. Military Coup FTW.

Thing is, like the above poster said.... This all takes time to form and spark and then catch fire.... In terms of this topic, I really don’t see this all happening in one year to be "at our door steps in 2008" like Titor says. So in terms of this topic I personally think it proven hoaxed.... Unless in 12 months something like I wrote above starts to happen in the USA.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by JbT]

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join