It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:
Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You cant pin point the start of a war that I believe is what Roth Joint is trying to show you.

Some say WW2 hasn't happened yet and in fact there only was one world war from 1918-1945. Others saw it started in 1939 with the invasion of Poland. Others say 1931 with the invasion of Manchuria, some say 1937 with the invasion of China and finally some say it started in 1935 with the invasion of Ethiopia.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i really dont understand what TJW needs in terms of evidence to suggest the possablity of the under pinnings taking hold and starting a civil war?. its been stated many times that dates are not the path to take. honestly we will not know what causes wars until its conception becomes crystal clear. using cause&effect as a guideline and by reverse engineering the timeline and events, we then can find where it all started. im not from the future so i dont know when or where it started ,but we all can understand the why ..right?

i got a question for you TJW are you a troll? if you are not and you really dont see why we consider why titor may be real ....i apologize. but at this point its seems like you dont really have a platform to stand on.

i cant speak for everyone, but i consider titors story because i want timetravel to be real. yeah its blind faith ..right now, but as more timepasses titors story is becoming more likely to happen than not. for most ppl it is the timetravel part of titors story they refuse to get around(is it really that unbelievable).

again if you are not trolling i want to apologize.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hmm...if I were to find titor as a child now and "terminate"
, then would his post even exist?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hmm...if I were to find titor as a child now and "terminate" , then would his post even exist?

Yes, they would exists. Obviously you didn't read or understood the string theory that JT explained. There's not a single time line, there is infinite time lines.

And Roth, about Gore being the next president, I don't think so... more Hilary Clinton. But for Gore, it depends on what he would do to combat global warming... maybe he would be crazy about it and push for a police state and War on global warming

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Hmm...if I were to find titor as a child now and "terminate"
, then would his post even exist?

To point out a different possibility than Vitchilo suggested. This thread would exist because you would never kill the young Titor. Consider that the Titor on this Earth is the same Titor we are speaking of right now if you were to kill him this thread would not exist but if it did not exist you would have never known of him and therefor never had killed him.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Edn]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
You'll never learn do you?

It's not so hard to read the answers that are being given to you, you know....

Just say Yes or No! That's all you have to do! Are we three years into a civil war!???!??!?!

A simple yes or no. No explanation needed.
Just

Yes if we are

No if we aren't

So simple....

Why don't you give me a simple 'yes or no' if you believe believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

Because this thread is not about WW2!!!!!!!!!
WTF!?
Two vastly different situations and two vastly different eras....
I'm scared to answer this because I know you'll probably just go over my answer instead of just answering my question, but to get you to stop with the horrible and irrelevant comparisons....

In Europe, war started with the invasion of Poland. Again, I've said this before (of course you don't read all of my posts so you probably missed it), there were PLENTY of stuff happening that lead up to the war, but the war itself started with the invasion. In the Pacific theater war started with Japan's actions. Dates here are sort of irrelevant. Since "world wars" are defined as those in which major countries are fighting and/or the fighting spans multiple continents, WW2 didn't start until war in Europe started, which was 1939.

Titor clearly stated what he meant by "war"
He clearly stated when the war (again which he clearly defined) would begin.
He clearly stated HOW it would start (I know you tried to discount what he said before but in the English language, usually when someone states something within the same paragraph they're usually keeping with the same thought. Nice try though).
Titor didn't say stuff leading up to the war would start in 2004, he said the war would start in 2004...several times. The stuff leading up to the war was supposed to be occuring then, when he posted (as evidenced by some of his quotes)

Yes or No Roth
A simple yes or no.

Edn:

You cant pin point the start of a war that I believe is what Roth Joint is trying to show you.

No, what's difficult to pinpoint is the begining of the build up to war. In every war there are tons pieces in play leading up to actual war. Who started moving which piece first is what brings questions, but no one disputes that actual start of war.
Look at the War in Iraq. We've been talking and hinting of attacking, and even actually attacking Iraq since the end of the Gulf War, but war didn't actually begin unil March of 2003.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Listen when the time is right I will start the new civil war in America. Actualy its going to be a more global event. I got to take over the planet eventualy. Just kidding. Listen if there is going to be a new civil war going on in this country a few things have to occour...

1 We would have to elect a presedent that would become so unpopular that everyone in the world would hate us

2 we would have to start an Illegal war and invade a country under false pretences

3 we would have to round people up and put them into concentration camps

4 the economy would have to be crushed

Wait a minute! hey there might be a civil war afterall.

Remeber back in the early 90s when the government shut down?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
civil war in this (usa) country,
will be between,.........

the corporate security companies,
and the poor people.....

the security companies were the ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO HAVE WEAPONS
DURING KATRINA IN THE GULF .........remember?????????

anyone else (for protection) had to give theirs up

but what the greedy corporate a-holes dont realize is............

without the poor SLAVE people,
who will BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AFTERWARDS......

idiots!!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

without the poor SLAVE people,
who will BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AFTERWARDS......

That's why they will keep the slaves!
Like some of the people here who welcome Big Brother and their corporate overlords... what a bunch of ignorants traitors.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And Roth, about Gore being the next president, I don't think so... more Hilary Clinton.

i agree

2/19/01 - Q: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

JOHN: The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

i think Hillary fits the bill here. she will be the first female president, and the pressure will be hard on her, and she may resort to femi-nazi to survive

i also recall hearing something about Bush calling/refering himself to a modern day Lincoln. i do think Bush wants to fix the problems of the world, but im sure hes at a loss finding the the problems are more complicated than he first thought.

the american civil war was over slavey aswell

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
In Europe, war started with the invasion of Poland. Again, I've said this before (of course you don't read all of my posts so you probably missed it), there were PLENTY of stuff happening that lead up to the war, but the war itself started with the invasion. In the Pacific theater war started with Japan's actions.

You're learning. And so from Titor's viewpoint, the second US civil war started with the actions, decisions of this present Administration, but apparently some will probably blame others from their point of view....

Titor clearly stated what he meant by "war"

Yes he did and he also made it very clear we would not find ourselves in a sudden full blown civil war, but we would grow into it.

Yes or No ThatsJustWeird
A simple yes or no.

Do you believe believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And Roth, about Gore being the next president, I don't think so... more Hilary Clinton. But for Gore, it depends on what he would do to combat global warming... maybe he would be crazy about it and push for a police state and War on global warming

They will never allow Hillary to become President of the United States, trust me. Ofcourse my statement about Al Gore becoming President in 2008 sounds a bit ridiculous, I know. So if that does happen, it only makes Titor's 'predictions' a lot more interesting, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

They will never allow Hillary to become President of the United States, trust me. Ofcourse my statement about Al Gore becoming President in 2008 sounds a bit ridiculous, I know. So if that does happen, it only makes Titor's 'predictions' a lot more interesting, don't you think?

By They you mean the NWO guys? I don't know if your aware that Hilary Clinton is a part of them... she was at Bilderberg 2006 and after all she's the wife of Bill Clinton, another NWO guy.

Al Gore is against them, against the NWO I think.

But I agree with you that Al Gore would be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok you all lost me, Who the heck is this time traveler and why do we want to listen to him? Now don't get me wrong im all for some chaos panic and disorder but I would have to be sceptical about some dude who claims that he comes from the future to warn us all about doom and gloom can anyone say cosandra complex?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
You're learning. And so from Titor's viewpoint, the second US civil war started with the actions, decisions of this present Administration

BS
Titor stated, the war would start in 2004 with Waco type events that steadily get worse.

Yes he did and he also made it very clear we would not find ourselves in a sudden full blown civil war, but we would grow into it.

OK!
Yes we're to grow into it. It was supposed to start in 2004, it's now 3 years later!!!

Since you're incapable of answering simple questions with a simple yes or no. I'll take this as your answer.
Since we haven't grown into anything in three years and your inability to say yes or no, it's obvious that even you don't think the war has started yet.

That's all I wanted you to answer Roth! Thank you!
It's not that hard! lol

I guess you coming out and just saying no would make you lose whatever credibility you still had with the other Titorites, right?
Just saying no would go against Titor and then you'd have to admit to your friends that Titor was wrong. It's ok roth, it really is...

Yes or No ThatsJustWeird
A simple yes or no.

Do you believe believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

I answered this in the other post, if you had taken the time to read it.
1. The answer is NO! As stated already, it started in 1939 (based on the definition of "World War" - please read my previous post.)

2. What does this have to do with John Titor? You pathetic attempts to change the subject are well...pathetic. If you trying to make some point, you're doing a horrible job. Again, trying to compare anything is beyond silly as both situations are as different as night and day. Now that the question is answered will you stop with this nonsense and keep the discussion on Titor?

That's how you answer a yes or no question Roth. With a yes or no.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ok you all lost me, Who the heck is this time traveler and why do we want to listen to him? Now don't get me wrong im all for some chaos panic and disorder but I would have to be sceptical about some dude who claims that he comes from the future to warn us all about doom and gloom can anyone say cosandra complex?

This "time traveler" is just some random persona the mods of some time travel message board put together based on a couple fictional books/movies and put in a current events type setting.
Unfortunately, some folks are just plain too gullible and can't tell when they're being hoaxed. That's why he's still being discussed.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

If you trying to make some point, you're doing a horrible job

actually his point is clear and very much pertinent to the discussion. i will take the liberty to explain it(if im wrong Roth correct me). what he is stating is that the civil war is not at his door step, but may very well be at anothers. the same for all who cant answer that question clearly. just becuase we are not fighting for our lives doesnt mean others are not.

heres a perspective change in ww2 when did the war start? 1939.
ok now ask a jew that was stripped from there home and confined in a camp, when did the war start? his answer is much earlier that 1939, for him it was the day his town was overrun by fascism.

do you see these two events are no different from one another in terms of perspectives being very different. if you still disagree i dare you to tell a survivor(jew of ww2) that hes wrong for thinking the war started when his life was utterly destroyed because you say it started with the invasion of poland. and if you think no prisoners were killed before 1939 research T-4 Euthanasia Program

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.......I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts.

**note he later corrects himself about the date ,2004*

from this statement it states very clearly if you are not involved right now, you may not be aware of its presence. from a skeptic perspective this is all very convenient suggesting the proof is not there to investigate. but news is very easily altered and suppressed.

I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

he does not mean WACO alone what he means is sensationalism news, when the stories are to be covered they will be opinionated and very much censored so to entertain not educate.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think this is a hoax there is too much jargon about the workings of the ''time machine'' and not enough talk about big events such as 9/11 and Katrina. I understand he cant be specific about these events but it would help prove that he is for real. I cant see the U.S. constitution, laws and government changing so dramatically over two decades i.e (five presidents in five different regions and 13 year old children in the military).

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

1 We would have to elect a presedent that would become so unpopular that everyone in the world would hate us

2 we would have to start an Illegal war and invade a country under false pretences

3 we would have to round people up and put them into concentration camps

4 the economy would have to be crushed

Wait a minute! hey there might be a civil war afterall.

5) People would have to disbelieve anything that thier government says is the truth

6) People would have to believe that the government issued currency had little to no value and that the tax system is nothing more than an elaborate fraud which has been perpetrated upon the masses

7) You would have to outsource every job that you could to China and India

8) You would have to have an open border policy with Mexico

9) The richest 1% of Americans would earn a disproportiante amount of money compared to the other 99%

10) The richest 20% of Americans would earn a disproportiante amount of money compared to the other 80%

11) The people would be armed and angry

Not so funny anymore is it

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join