It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Some historians will be very happy to tell you the Second World War really started in 1937 and not in 1940. And there are even some historians that argue the war started on the start of the Manchurian Incident on 18 September 1931.

In the US you learn that the WW2 started in 1940? My teachers always said that the WW2 started in 39... And Pearl Harbor was in 41, so why are you saying 1940? And we could find the beginning of WW2 back in 36 in Spain.

We are going to face several conflicts... all occidental countries are going more in the right in politics... When the economic krash will happen, a lot of people will buy the lies that's the fault of the arabs and then they'll want to wage a global war with them... Achieving Bilderberg's members will, then pushing more police state, more repression, more conflicts, civil war... Sorry but I know a lot of people that still love the idea freedom and liberty and are willing to die for it.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just answer the question Roth.

Is there a civil war going on right now in the U.S.?
Are we 3 years into a civil war that has progressively gotten worse?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Vit, you're going to have to ignore Roth and his WW2 comparisons. As I said before, you can't even compare the way things were then to now.
Also, apparently whatever country Roth went to school in is the only country that teaches that WW2 started in 1940.

I personally have never heard that and am curious as to where Roth got that from, but have not addressed him about it because it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Anyway, as far as you saying the war is breeding...
You're basing that on predictions that YOU are making. If those predictions you're making (such as the economic crash) don't happen - which is more realistic - does that mean a civil war is not breeding?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You're basing that on predictions that YOU are making. If those predictions you're making (such as the economic crash) don't happen - which is more realistic - does that mean a civil war is not breeding?

No civil war is breeding anyway... soon, it will be the end of capitalism. I think it's what will wake up everybody to the situation. Tasers are one part of the breeding civil war, there a lot of other parts, like propaganda, democrats and republicans are the same crap, Iraq, Afghanistan, economic crash, north american union, national ID card, toll roads, NAFTA highway, ect...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It could be breeding, I wouldn't expect it to be a classic typical civil war. Future wars as well will undergo mutation and look different from past wars. We already see examples of that.

Like Roth is talking about, 2004/2005 may reflect in the future to be the general date for the the civil war.

Even Titor generalizes the date:
Titor: trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005.

Titor cuts a facetious remark to someone:
Titor: It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics).

When Titor say's "possibility" and mentions 2004/2005, he is generalizing,,, He even mentions civil conflicts and civil rights as part of the war..... So, Yes! perhaps progressively getting worse......

What could be at your doorstep? www.cdt.org...
I'm sure there is plenty more to come.......

Titor: By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Good post XPhiles!

BTW, the LHC is supposed to be online on november 07: Source

The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

When titor said that, did he say that within one year after the LHC comes online they see the breakthrough or he say that in one year ``after`` he say this(early 2001) the LHC will come online?(in 2002) My english is not that good... so I'm not quite sure. Thanks.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
XPhiles!!

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Some historians will be very happy to tell you the Second World War really started in 1937 and not in 1940. And there are even some historians that argue the war started on the start of the Manchurian Incident on 18 September 1931.

In the US you learn that the WW2 started in 1940? My teachers always said that the WW2 started in 39... And Pearl Harbor was in 41, so why are you saying 1940? And we could find the beginning of WW2 back in 36 in Spain.

It's 1939. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics).

This is exactly my point Vitchilo! See what I mean? Different viewpoints make different decisions make different outcomes...

John Titor: "Again, it's hard to judge good and bad outcomes, only good and bad decisions."

Sadly enough, I think we are "too far gone" with this present Administration to avoid the outcomes of their decisions.... and I can see you are picking up a lot of things.... think of immigration conflict - law enforcement conflict - security conflict....

In the end, the outcome will be undeniable....

John Titor: "By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."

"That conflict flares up and down for 10 years"

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I was reading on a website the letter johns mum aledgly wrote she said on the letter that she videotaped the departure then she sent the video to several people who have decided not to release it. I dont no that much about the john titor conspiracy anyone got any idea who these people are ???
www.johntitorweb.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human87
I was reading on a website the letter johns mum aledgly wrote she said on the letter that she videotaped the departure then she sent the video to several people who have decided not to release it. I dont no that much about the john titor conspiracy anyone got any idea who these people are ???
www.johntitorweb.com...

I have no idea who these people are and I am not sure if Titor's parents ever decided to send that video to anyone. Pamela should have received it. After all, she went through a lot a turmoil and invested a lot in Titor's message. However, John's parents apparently decided it would be better to keep it safe..... that's what I know....

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Muslims removed from the plane because they were muslims..

Is the conflict racial?

Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.

Yeah... racism towards mexicans and muslims. Erasing the racial problems, like this example...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
It could be breeding, I wouldn't expect it to be a classic typical civil war. Future wars as well will undergo mutation and look different from past wars. We already see examples of that.

Well half the population will be wiped out so...how different could it be?

You are right though wars nowadays are different. Which is exactly why a war is unlikely. Wars between modern countries is highly unlikely nowadays. Why? Because way too much is at stake. With the world so connected now, a war would hurt any country more than it helps. A civil war in a modern country is even more unlikely. If you were forced to pick a modern country in which a civil war would break out, that country would definately be China (as whatever replaces communism) but even that seems highly unlikely right now. Something would have to change drastically. A civil war in any other modern country would only happen if the government of that country just suddenly and completely collapsed leaving a power void. I don't see that happening any time soon anywhere as we all need each other and would prevent that from happening.

Like Roth is talking about, 2004/2005 may reflect in the future to be the general date for the the civil war.

Ok, and it's 2006 almost 2007 now. Is there a civil war going on?
Titor clearly defined what he meant by "war"
You know why people say that WW2 started in 1939? Because that's when war broke out. Sure there were plenty of things leading up to the war but the "war" as defined in the dictionary, started in 1939 with the invasion.
In Titor's post he states something to the effect of "...now can you see a war in your future?"
Meaning what? Meaning in 2000/2001 when he posted that there were supposed to be things then that would lead up to the begining of the "war" (as he defined it) in 2004.

Even Titor generalizes the date:
Titor: trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005.

Titor cuts a facetious remark to someone:
Titor: It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics).

Irrelevant. It's 2006/2007 now. Well past the start date.
Also the question to him was when would the war actually start, because in one post he says 2004, in another he says 2005. In that quote there he corrects himself and says it's 2004. In another quote he states when the war will start (2004) and goes on to describe how it will start.

When Titor say's "possibility" and mentions 2004/2005, he is generalizing,,,

No, when he says possibly, he means it's possible it doesn't happen at all!

Why do you keep telling us about the war? How do you know that will even happen in our worldline? Something may have already changed and it won't happen at all.

JT: Yes, you are correct!

Titor: By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

Yeah, but it was supposed to start 2/3 years ago.

Has it started already?
It's a simple question that you and Roth aren't answering.

Has the war started already?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
well on informal terms a civil war has been going on for many years, over this war
we are involved in. remember the ppl who would camp out side the presidents
ranch in protest of his views and policies. and what of the families of these tazered
souls, very little forgiveness if any will go out to the killers.

im no professor of history of text book definition of war, but i do know ppl define
their life as they see fit. here my definition of war- "if another person/faction
causes harm or strife to my friends or family this is cause for war
". now
im not saying by any means that others will use my definition, but i doubt it differs
much. we've all seen bugs bunny declare war on ppl for a pie in the face.

heres my take on the Titor game, firstly he human he makes all the same errors
we make(that included delusions and confusion). secondly if an argument is going
to be had over the time frame we exist in right now(2004-2007). one must accept
if titor is real he is 6-8yrs old right now(exact age escapes me). meaning 1 huge
factor hes a kid and kids are stupid, he will do as hes told when hes told. his
parents may believe that the problems stated in 2004 and told him this.
i refuse to believe that a child can come to grips with all the making of a civil war
on his own. and we all know hindsight is 20/20 so...

unfortunately we are in a window of fact/fiction, around this time is when he parents
choose to abandoned the city. only thing that is clear is that we are in troubled times
(locally/globally). we can not outright say Titor is a fake nor can we say he is
genuine, with all the information that is available. but something is going to happen
this administration has done nothing but cause huge problems for world under the
guise of righteousness. the world has seen the wizard behind the curtain and they
will demand change.

heres the rub- if hes fake, we don't know whats to come in the future(o'well no
difference there), but if hes real we as groups may be able to avoid are own
demise, we may not have the power to change/stop the storm thats coming but
we can take cover and save your loved ones. oh and the ramifications
that he is real are very exciting (physics-wise), imagine time-travel no longer
being a thing a fiction- just the possibility of that being true makes me smile.

i doubt any one here wants Titor to be real, his story is one of pain and sorrow.
i do understand why ppl would refuse to consider any possibility that hes true
(its scary stuff), but im optimistic and if this does come to our doorstep i plan
on surviving.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird Wars between modern countries is highly unlikely nowadays.

Why? Because way too much is at stake. With the world so connected now, a war would hurt any country more than it helps. A civil war in a modern country is even more unlikely.

Most likely in the future and now, (thanks to complicated military systems) a computer simulation will see a advantage of exterminating an enemy. Some wars will be too complex for humans to control, so in turn they have a computer directing their decisions. We already see that in military and in video games.... what was that movie?

technology.guardian.co.uk...

Everything is at stake in worldly affairs, even if it means destroying a modern country.... just ask the computer, it would be foolish to think modern countries wouldn't go to war or cause civil war.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird Ok, and it's 2006 almost 2007 now. Is there a civil war going on?

Something would have to change drastically.

You could see it this way:
Your not fighting back immediately yet, but they are waging war right now against you. The federal government has been taken over by evil tyrants and pissing on your constitution. Stealing your lands and property, destroying families, crushing economies, waging illegal wars and murder all behind closed doors. You've been sheep down to think certain things is done all in the name of freedom.

It's their evil tyranny and corruption that keeps you in control, yet you don't care or see it because the newest video game system is about to come out. You rather fight in a virtual world than fight for your constitution anyway.

You say something drastic is the only way for you to wake up, then maybe you will find that out soon when it's at your doorstep. Oh! by the way it's already at your car door lol............

MADD
calsun.canoe.ca...

Can you see it that way TJW?

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird No, when he says possibly, he means it's possible it doesn't happen at all!

No TJW, the word "possibility" has more of a broader scope if you are a time traveler. Your attention is on one word, you should focus on the over all picture.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Glyph_D, Xphiles and Vitchilo, thanks for your contributions!

My contribution for today is what I said before on this thread:

The right questions are: what cause(s) could be so precious, important and valuable… that people would take the risk or be prepared to die for that cause?

Peace and Security?….. or Freedom and Individuality?……you choose…..

What fears could become so close, overwhelming and suffocating… that people would take the risk or be prepared to act upon/against these fears?

Globalisation and Slavery?….. Terrorism and Tyranny?.....you choose….

Look at history and discover the causes driving people to choose for the desperate option of violence…….What could have happened to these people that was bringing them into this situation?….

AND

…..however the right question should be: do we want our President to have so much (read: too much) centralized power?

AND

…..but the question remains…… what kind of “something” in the very near future will make us take up our arms…. and fight?……

Also, I guess for the first time I agree with something you said ThatsJustWeird:

In Titor's post he states something to the effect of "...now can you see a war in your future?"
Meaning what? Meaning in 2000/2001 when he posted that there were supposed to be things then that would lead up to the begining of the "war" (as he defined it) in 2004.

Yes, Titor could see some interesting developments in 2000/2001 that probably convinced him we were heading for the same disastrous events that happened on his worldline. That’s probably why he focussed on the elections as well. In my view it has everything to do with his knowledge of the decisions that would be made by the present Administration and how Bush would serve 2 terms….

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Good post XPhiles!

BTW, the LHC is supposed to be online on november 07: Source

The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

When titor said that, did he say that within one year after the LHC comes online they see the breakthrough or he say that in one year ``after`` he say this(early 2001) the LHC will come online?(in 2002) My english is not that good... so I'm not quite sure. Thanks.

Good point Vitchilo!

When we are observing all other quotes of John Titor in relation to eachother, he most definitely means that when CERN brings its LHC online, within a year or so the breakthrough that will allow for the technology of 'time travel' will be initiated.

Furthermore, Titor emphasized they would accidentally create micro-singularities…… So they must have already created them.... but they probably only will be aware of that when the big fat LHC comes on-line and something familiar will unfold in front of their very eyes......

www.kek.jp...
Indication of New Physics from the Belle Experiment
August 13, 2003
The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK) announced that the Belle collaboration, an international research team working at the KEKB accelerator, found evidence for a new phenomenon that cannot be explained by the Standard Model of elementary particles.

The KEKB accelerator is a device for generating a large number of very shortlived subatomic particles called B mesons as well as their anti-matter counterparts. These particles, each with a mass somewhat greater than that of the helium atom, disintegrate after about a few trillionths of a second into lighter and more long-lived daughters, and these decay products are detected by the Belle detector.

John Titor:
”However, and as I'm sure you are aware, Stephen Hawking admits that his own equations support the "possibility" that microsingularities may not totally disappear as they evaporate in a sea of virtual particles and in fact may leave behind a very stable naked singularity. I'm sure you can look that up. I suppose the difficult part is believing that we've taken advantage of it, not that it's impossible.”

“There are no missing pieces…just missing energy levels and a few very interesting subatomic particles”

TimeTravel_0 : They will accidently create microsingularities.
G° : makes things go round and hit each other...
TimeTravel_0 : Which will evaporate very quickly.
wyrmkin_37 : one in texas?
TimeTravel_0 : and create a massive ammount of X-ray and Gamma rays.
TimeTravel_0 : It will puzzle them for a while.
TimeTravel_0 : Until they figure out how to add and elcrtical charge and
capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field.
wyrmkin_37 : they shoot electrons at the speed of light.......see what
they bust up into

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Going on day three and still no answer, why am I not surprised

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
TJW, at least I have answered you

Here's a little waco event that occured yesterday...

Source

92-year-old woman was shot to death Tuesday after she fired at three narcotics officers trying to serve a warrant at her house, officials said.

Neighbors and relatives said it must have been a case of mistaken identity. Police said they had the right address.

Police said the woman, whose name was not released, was the only person home at the time, and had lived there for about 17 years.

Yeah, a 92 year old woman, BIG THREAT!

RIP. At least, she touched 3 cops before being killed...
Go resisting home invading!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Going on day three and still no answer, why am I not surprised

Repeating a question over and over again is not so difficult.
Properly reading the answers to it, apparently is.

And guess what? They were all on the previous page... now thatsjustweird, please stop playing these silly games.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah, some of your answers may need tweaking vit, but at least you answer...

Roth, the only time you addressed my question was in that third link.

How did you answer? Like this

Let me ask you a question: do you believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

wtf
That's not answering a simple yes or no question. I'm asking you, has the war started!? Are we three years into a civil war??

It's a very simple question. I fail to see the difficulty in answering it.

Pretend Titor never exsisted and answer the question.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Yeah, some of your answers may need tweaking vit, but at least you answer...

Roth, the only time you addressed my question was in that third link.

How did you answer? Like this

Let me ask you a question: do you believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

wtf
That's not answering a simple yes or no question. I'm asking you, has the war started!? Are we three years into a civil war??

It's a very simple question. I fail to see the difficulty in answering it.

Pretend Titor never exsisted and answer the question.

You'll never learn do you?

It's not so hard to read the answers that are being given to you, you know....

Why don't you give me a simple 'yes or no' if you believe believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join