It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

There's no such thing as a "little" waco event. Titor never said that.

Yeah he did. Steadily getting worse... where do you think it begins? It begins little than grow in seriousness.

Titor never said this either. He said by 2008 the war will be affecting everyone. Wars don't just pop up. Especially civil wars. Especially civil wars in 1st world countries where there's currently no reason to start killing each other.

Yeah that's why it's start little, then steadily get worse. As you said, the civil wars don't pop up, they start somewhere then grow. Yeah, affecting everyone because it will be widespread and big.

Got a quote??

JT:The "machine" with the energy to do it will come on-line very soon. The "method" for doing it has already been "mostly" perfected in the Z machine at the National lab in New Mexico.

Already been mostly perfected: 2001.

You must not know about nuclear war and/or you don't believe there was a 10 year civil war.

And? In a civil war you blow up universities?

No, that's what you WANT to see. Too bad for you.
Catch the news today? Of course you didn't, you're in Canada and US news is irrelevant to you.
Well, inflation is in check, the dollar is rising, and oil prices dropped. All this with the holiday season coming up means the economy will continue to grow at a steady clip. Especially since consumer confidence is at it's highest level since 2002, which will make up for any slowing of the housing market. We already talked about how the unemployment rate continues to fall (just a side note - in New York City, the unemployment rate hit a 30 year low).

Yeah, you WANT an crash to happen. That's the only reason I can think of that would make you keep saying that....

I don't care what the news says. The same news that were saying that Saddam had thousands of WMDs or that Al-Qaeda did 9/11. I know what the facts are and they are not the ones the medias are saying. Of course they will say that the economy is in good shape, because if not, people will withdraw from the economy and stop buying resulting in a collapse.

JT
o medical advances in 2036 have anything to do with genetics?
Again, I'm no expert. I believe there is a great deal of progress in treating the cancer cells with modified viruses. So I guess the answer is yes.

Anti-cancer virus kills brain cancer cells

JT:The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and "circular" facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

Manipulation of gravitational field?

Buried in the obscure, "Annual Report on Cooperative Agreements and Other Transactions Entered into During FY2001," the US Army Aviation and Missile Command awarded funds to experimentally test superconductors for the manipulation of the gravitational field.

"The second object/device is quite unusual, even a little bizarre...this object is very large and tall, it spins around a vertical axis, counter-clockwise, like a gigantic gyroscope. This device can spin at incredible speeds... this effect is more of an illusion than a reality, which is caused by warping time and space...

They also talks about black budget... time travel would be just that, a black budget program.

Source

JT:The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and "circular" facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

The LHC will be the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator. It possesses enough energy to recreate the first instances of the Big Bang, by colliding particles at a total energy of 14 tera-electronvolts. The LHC will be central to the next generation of experiments at CERN, enabling scientific investigations that have never been possible before. Its potential to revolutionalise our understanding of the Universe is eagerly anticipated by the scientific community.

Scientific investigations that have never been possible before... like mini-black holes and time travel?

When asked what he considered to be the most important discoveries that the new experiments can make, Prof. Hawking commented, "There are three candidates: superpartners, black holes and the Higgs". He considers superpartners and black holes to be the most important findings.

Black holes...

Their predicted existence underlies other theories, such as string theory, which are being developed as ‘the theory of everything’.

The string theory... the theory on which JT came...

Black hole singularities show time is multi-demensional and integrated consciousness centers around it

Black holes contains enormous amount of energy in very small space. The amount of energy concentration is so heavy that that it can detach space and time, as we know it. The detached time shows multidimensional characteristics.

According to some scientists, the black holes actually show the real infinite dimensions of time beyond our universe.

Baby Bang experiment could open door to new dimension

Deep underground on the Franco-Swiss border, someone will throw a switch next year to start one of the most ambitious experiments in history, probing the secrets of the universe and possibly finding new dimensions.

Z machine melts diamond to puddle

JT:The "machine" with the energy to do it will come on-line very soon. The "method" for doing it has already been "mostly" perfected in the Z machine at the National lab in New Mexico.

Sandia’s Z machine, by creating pressures more than 10 million times that of the atmosphere at sea level, has turned a diamond sheet into a pool of liquid.
Isn't the time machine related to gravity?

The experiment is another step in the drive to release enough energy from fused atoms to create unlimited electrical power for humanity. Control of this process has been sought for 50 years.

The machine with the energy to do it...

One person involved in time travel?

JT:Who receives the Nobel Prize for time travel? Since you claim no two worldlines are the same, this information could not hurt anything.
There are a great many people involved with the discovery of time travel. Just as I will not give "stock tips", I will not divulge their names as that may impact their lives now.

Maybe we are just a little late... we'll see how it unfolds.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by XPhiles
You expect it to be strictly like Waco,

no no no no no
Maybe the first few events would be like Waco, but by now they should be much WORSE than what happened at Waco.

For it to be much WORSE like WACO, it may will be the middle part of the civil war where there is outright open fighting in 2011

One day "soon", you will be awaken to find your world has changed again TJW.
When it's much WORSE, I hope you take Titor's advice.

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
8. Eat less.
9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10min. and never return

What happened at Waco?
Civilians fought against who? The government. The government fought back.
That's a waco event.

Good for you.... you know what happen at Waco.
To bad you have no clue what it's all about.

That's two groups engaged in armed conflict. Titor never said anything otherwise. Again, if Titor meant something else, then why did he say that?

Oh! You mean "groups" like the federal law enforcement agencies, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms ATF and the FBI ext.. who are engage in maneuver and armed conflict.................

"Waco type event" has more figurative meaning to me, when I read the overall story of JT, it's not literally like Waco. I think you should read Roth last post and browse back a few pages.

Why would I read what Roth wrote? Roth's posts are irrelevant, it's Titor's post that count.
If you read Roth's post you would see that the way he posted Titor's quotes were to fit HIS views, not Titor's. All he did was mismatch Titor's quotes in order to mislead people like you.
My suggestion to you is to read Titor's posts for yourself (in the correct context) and stop relying on Roth. You're going to be horribly decieved if you keep doing that. Roth is just posting his own views then twisting Titor's words to try and fit his views...

This is becoming of you, to digress in seemingly disconnected accusations....... You seem to enjoy giving false impression of those who threaten your beliefs.

I know you truly don't mean all that, most intelligent people probably wouldn't read your post anyway, but we are trying to help you. Maybe you should think and read before posting. Your telling me and everyone here a twisted lie for your own comfort. Does it make you feel better, does it make you feel safe?

[edit on 17-11-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

For it to be much WORSE like WACO, it may will be the middle part of the civil war where there is outright open fighting in 2011

According to another poster on another forum, there's open fighting in 2011 because the NWO idea is in place and try to implement itself.

JT:Is there some sort of new world government in place by 2011?
On my worldline in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

18. Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

Europe: European Union, old US federal system + Canada: North American Union and Australia is a big player in nwo too.

Isn't a waco event definition where the police enforcment abuse their rights and massacre/kills/hurt very bad anyone for no reason other than to not submit? If so, I could point out event like this all day long.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

Coverage of Waco: Demonization of David Koresh and the Davidians. Demonization of guns. Lies about what happened and how it happened. Polarization of the opinion, abuse of federal power, violation of civil rights, illegal use of judicial and executive powers by the FEDs, evidence destroyed and hided, the government is good-style of reporting, psychological warfare, violation of Pose Comitatus, use of new weapons against civilians.

Coverage of Elian Gonzalez: It was about immigration, demonization of his father, opinion polarized and protests.

Ruby Ridge coverage: Abuse of federal powers, use of firearms against a US citizen without any rules of engagement, use of deadly force, psychological warfare, polarization of opinion.

So today...
Demonization: Everything that is against the government, getting worse and worse.
Demonization of guns: More and more.
Lies: Lies from 9/11, Iraq, everything.
Polarization of opinion: More and more from extreme positions, but less pro-government.
Abuse of federal power: Countless times and getting worse everyday.
Violation of civil rights: Countless times and getting worse everyday.
Use of new weapons against civilians: Microwaves guns, tasers, ect...
Illegal use of judicial and executive by the FEDs: Countless times and getting worse everyday.
Violation of Pose Comitatus: No more Pose Comitatus.
Evidence destroyed and hided: Countless times.
The government is good-style of reporting: Countless times, more and more.
Psychological warfare: More and more... Ben Laden is there to get you, terrorist threats, bird flu threats, bullcrap like this.
Immigration: Worse and worse, North American Union, amnesty, no border fence.
Protests: Protests against the government more and more, repression of protesters.
Illegal use of firearms against US citizens for no reason: Getting worse.
Use of deadly force: Now legal I think.

When I say worse, I start from the beginning of 2001, when JT leaved.

And TJW, when you say that the story of JT looks like Babylon... the Davidians, at Waco, believed in a prophecy that said there would be an ultimate confrontation at Mt Carmel between God's people, those at Mt Carmel, and the arm of a pan-state call Babylon... interesting no?

And if you wait for a waco event, like a group on a compound armed, a siege by the ATF or the FBI, then they enter and kill almost all of them, you'll probably wait forever, it may happen though... it happened last week in Mexico at Oxaca where the armed police attacked a barricade and killed civilians.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

lmao!
Did you get that from Roth or from Titor.
Looking over Titor's quotes, it seems you got it from Roth, because I don't see Titor saying that anywhere.
What he does say is that by 2006 he has to leave the city because the fighting is so bad. And a couple years later the fighting has spread to every corner of the United States. Where are you getting this 2011 stuff from? lol, pushing the date back yet again I see....

One day "soon", you will be awaken to find your world has changed again TJW.

It changes everyday buddy....

lol, and if it doesn't get worse? Are you living your life based on what Titor said?? LMAO!!
You seriously need to get a life my friend....

Good for you.... you know what happen at Waco.
To bad you have no clue what it's all about.

I know exactly what it was about.
Do you?

Oh! You mean "groups" like the federal law enforcement agencies, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms ATF and the FBI ext.. who are engage in maneuver and armed conflict.................

Yeah...those are groups. What's your point?

This is becoming of you, to digress in seemingly disconnected accusations....... You seem to enjoy giving false impression of those who threaten your beliefs.

lol
What are you talking about? What accusations did I make?? I asked you to read Titor's post for your self.

Threaten my beliefs?? Who's doing that!?!? lol
Certainly not Titor and DEFINATELY not you all!! LMAO That's laughable.
Remember, I'm not the one believing in Santa Clause here, you guys are. If anyone's beliefs are being threatened, it you alls.

Your telling me and everyone here a twisted lie for your own comfort.

Oh please

Tell me one thing I lied about. Please, I challange you to do so....
I have backed up everything I've said with direct quotes and links which is more than I can say for you all.

Vit: please stop....

And TJW, when you say that the story of JT looks like Babylon... the Davidians, at Waco, believed in a prophecy that said there would be an ultimate confrontation at Mt Carmel between God's people, those at Mt Carmel, and the arm of a pan-state call Babylon... interesting no?

lol
No....
The story of Titor is based on the novel Alas Babylon (except for the time travel part)

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What he [Titor] does say is that by 2006 he has to leave the city because the fighting is so bad.

This is another lie of you. You are now downright lying without even using Titor's quotes, so I will do it for you, again, as always, as usual:
JT: "Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city."

So that was the true reason thatsjustweird. Nothing about fighting. All about what's happening nowadays. I urge you to read up about the activities of our federal ICE police agents.... www.ice.gov

Ofcourse you know of their activities.... That John Titor is a real bugger, isn't he?....

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

Coverage of Waco: Demonization of David Koresh and the Davidians. Demonization of guns. Lies about what happened and how it happened. Polarization of the opinion, abuse of federal power, violation of civil rights, illegal use of judicial and executive powers by the FEDs, evidence destroyed and hided, the government is good-style of reporting, psychological warfare, violation of Pose Comitatus, use of new weapons against civilians.

Coverage of Elian Gonzalez: It was about immigration, demonization of his father, opinion polarized and protests.

Ruby Ridge coverage: Abuse of federal powers, use of firearms against a US citizen without any rules of engagement, use of deadly force, psychological warfare, polarization of opinion.

You have a great insight Vitchilo!!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

lmao!
Did you get that from Roth or from Titor.
Looking over Titor's quotes, it seems you got it from Roth, because I don't see Titor saying that anywhere.
What he does say is that by 2006 he has to leave the city because the fighting is so bad. And a couple years later the fighting has spread to every corner of the United States. Where are you getting this 2011 stuff from? lol, pushing the date back yet again I see....

I'm not quoting Roth or Titor
, yet another attempt from you to warp and fabricate..... I'm just helping you, giving you my response..... it's not a quote!

open fighting = visible, well-known
TJW: "by now they should be much WORSE than what happened at Waco." = wrong

Where are you getting this 2011 stuff from?
Where do you think,

Titor:
On my worldline in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

Titor:
Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in
I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my
right ear isn't as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia
attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as
my childhood might seem, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

pushing the date back yet again I see....

Is it another delusion from ThatsJustWeird?

Does it must make you feel better. Does self-deception comfort you?

How could I push the date back, and when was my first attempt?

lol, and if it doesn't get worse? Are you living your life based on what Titor said?? LMAO!!
You seriously need to get a life my friend....

It's called Psychological Preparations........
I would add:

1. Build a few faraday cages for your electronic stuff.
2. Remember, fear often is a life-saving emotion. Titor: The trick is to not turn off your fear when you'll need it the most.
3. Cache of toilet paper....
no one is going to like you TJW if you stink like 4$$.... and by the way, some of your post stink which leads me to the next one...
4. If your in a survival group, do not lie or you will be seen as a traitor.

Your telling me and everyone here a twisted lie for your own comfort.

Oh please

Tell me one thing I lied about. Please, I challange you to do so....
I have backed up everything I've said with direct quotes and links which is more than I can say for you all.

Just scroll up and read. Are you not aware that your challenging yourself?

You must think think JT world is threatening, in turn you take this information and then transform it via mechanisms of defense. To put it bluntly, your deceiving yourself.

It's a Freud concept, information overflowing can be absent-minded, converted and erased. Much like your accusation of me "pushing the date again." Your being absent-minded and converting the information for your own belief.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Election means borders will stay open, Democrats soft on illegal immigration

According to JT,

One last question, how did Texas fare during the war?
Texas is still there but Spanish is a lot more popular.

Putin Says Russia Needs High End Nuclear Forces

Who nuked everybody? Russia?

It has always surprised me why that concept is so hard for people to imagine and accept. Nothing would happen. The universe would not end and there are no paradox problems that threaten existence. Temporal space-time is made up of every possible quantum state. The Everett Wheeler model is correct.

Time travel by 2016 by Ronald Mallett, professor from the university of Connecticut.

Ronald Mallett the first to build a real time-machine?

Time slows down the closer one is to a large mass. A clock on earth moves slower than a clock running on an empty spaceship, floating between galaxies. So theoretically, a very great mass--if it could be made to spin in the right direction--could make time go backwards.

So that's why the JT machine would create a great mass, as TJW and Syrix pointed out... to make the time go backward.

Black holes for the enormous mass?

So where do you get this enormous mass?
Black holes, or "wormholes"
are the answer that most physicists talk about

The JT machine... create a very great mass(the black holes), made the mass spin (the black holes) and then make time go backwards. Time travel explicated by great scientists!

Multiple universe theory?

Another idea--one favored by Mallett among others, and based on quantum physics--is that there are limitless universes, where all probabilities are actualized.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

How is that wrong???????
Titor said the war will start in 2004 with Waco type events. Meaning events like Waco.
He said that these monthtly events will get WORSE as time progresses. So if the first few were like Waco, and these get worse as they continue, that means the next few will be worse than Waco. This is common sense.
We're not 30+ months into this war. If you actually took what he said litterally, the current events should be 30x worse than Waco. But I've given him some leeway by saying the first FEW would be like Waco. Nevertheless, according to Titor, things should be worse now than they were at Waco.
Period.
There is no disputing that.

How can you have a WAR go on for two years and it's not even like Waco yet?

Titor:

Ok....
What does this have to do with what we're talking about? Titor didn't say the war would begin in the middle of the war. That doesn't make sense

If 2011 is the middle of the war, the the war ends in 2018? lol
Another mistake by Titor.
Or he wasn't talking about the litteral middle of the war. Either way, this is irrelevant to what we're talking about which is the start of the war.

Titor:
Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in
I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years.

Why don't you post the begining of that quote! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. And you continue to do that.
We've been through this already anyway. He didn't join the army before because he was too young. By 2011 he was 13 years old.
And before then he says from age 8-12 his family lives away from cities to avoid conflicts.
He says open fighting is common by then which would make sense, since by 2008 that fighting will have spread across all of the nation. Meaning that by 2006-2010 the fighting would start to go from just Waco type events to something more....

This also proves that fighting was real bad by 2011. If the people fighting the government already have infantry units, that would mean they're organized and have been fighting for quite some time.

(just a side note: shotguns are horrible weapons in war situations. To have an actual infantry unit of shotguns is ridiculous)

Is it another delusion from ThatsJustWeird?

Is what a delusion?
First you (when I say you, I mean all you Titorites) say the war will start in 2004.
Then you push it back to 2008.
Now you're trying to push it back to 2011

What's next!?

Does it must make you feel better.

Actually no. As I said before, I truely believe humans are intelligent and capable of rational thought. This thread is making me question that. Are you guys really that gullible?

Does self-deception comfort you?

No deception here my friend.
Only facts. If I have posted anything that wasn't backed up by facts then please tell me and I will back it up.

Just scroll up and read. Are you not aware that your challenging yourself?

Read what????????
Why can't you just answer the question!?
It was a simple question. Just say what I lied about! If I'm lying so much it shouldn't be hard, right!?

You must think think JT world is threatening, in turn you take this information and then transform it via mechanisms of defense. To put it bluntly, your deceiving yourself.

lmao!!!!
Are you reading what you're writing?? lol

Like I said before. I'm not the one believing in Santa Clause. I'm not the one believing in fairy tales. Do I find Santa Clause threatening? NO, because he doesn't exsist.

I can guarentee you that by 2015 and still nothing has happened yet, you'll still be trying to defend this guy. lol

Your being absent-minded and converting the information for your own belief.

BS
You only heard me say that about you all

When I post something I post the whole thing in context. I post the exact quote (unless I'm paraphrasing) and I link my sources (using only credible sources). I have yet to see you all do that in this thread.
Who's the only twisting the info here?

Here's a couple more Titor quotes:

n my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year

Notice how he says 7th year (this was before he corrected himself and said the war starts in 2004)?
Not 2nd year
Not 4th year (which would be from 2008)

Roth:
Please stay out of other people's conversations, you're just embarassing yourself...

This is another lie of you. You are now downright lying without even using Titor's quotes, so I will do it for you, again, as always, as usual:
JT: "Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city."

So that was the true reason thatsjustweird. Nothing about fighting.

I AM going by Titor's quote, which is posted (paraphrased) above and again, you cut off the whole quote

When the civil conflict started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

What does conflict mean Roth?

He continues:

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Outright open fighting was common by then and blah blah blah

It pretty clear that fighting is going on Roth

Or are you saying Titor was lying?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ROTH JOINT posted, "Could it be that our friend the Robot “syrinx high priest” has some bad influence on you? You should start turning off your repeat function and read what is said long ago. Let me refresh your memory a little bit:"

aww, did you miss me ?

I see there hasn't been a new idea presented in months. Just a few hard core posters trying to get the last word in.

That's to bad, its a fun topic to think about, but no one ever seems willing to allow the "other side" has made a point or aknowledge simple facts because they don't support their position.

The insults and mind games are really disappointing.

Its a tough forum to really have a good debate, all of the quoting and such, maybe you all could get somewhere if you stopped addressing each other, and stuck to the issues.

Maybe you can break it down into a few simple categories, like the science titor presents, his predictions, his examples of the future economy, society, whatever, and agree to discuss certain aspects of each category

good luck.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello syrinx high priest.............

Nah, I don't need to get the last word in.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
aww, did you miss me ?

Syrinx! Welcome back. Yes, I missed you. I need you and thatsjustweird to get my message across regarding John Titor. And with you I am able to repeat it over and over and over again….

I see there hasn't been a new idea presented in months.

Than you must have missed something, syrinx…. Vitchilo gave us a great new insight as to why Titor mentioned Elian Gonzalez (immigration conflict) and Xphiles gave us a great new insight on how little WACO-type events (that started out with taser deaths) are indeed growing worse into events that look more and more like the real thing that happened at WACO (law enforcement conflict) and I have presented new information on how exactly in this year 2006, the base is laid out for the President to:
* quickly send out the National Guard in Federal Service (think: 2007's Defense Authorization Act) AND TO
* quickly make divisions in the sense of ‘virtual fences’ (think: Secure Border Initiative Network).
(security concflict)

And you know what? This was exactly what John Titor ‘predicted’……..

Originally posted by John Titor - 02-02-2001 11:41 AM
”When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

From the age of 8 to 12 [starting from 2006 to 2010], we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time [by 2010], it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Outright open fighting was common by then [by 2010/2011] and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it).”

The insults and mind games are really disappointing.

That’s true. Did you hear that, thatsjustweird? Shame on you

Maybe you can break it down into a few simple categories, like the science titor presents, his predictions, his examples of the future economy, society, whatever, and agree to discuss certain aspects of each category

I am looking forward to discuss all of these issues again with you syrinx!! And again….. and again… and again… (repeat function in off mode – end message)

How is that wrong???????
Titor said the war will start in 2004 with Waco type events. Meaning events like Waco.
He said that these monthtly events will get WORSE as time progresses. So if the first few were like Waco, and these get worse as they continue, that means the next few will be worse than Waco. This is common sense.
We're not 30+ months into this war. If you actually took what he said litterally, the current events should be 30x worse than Waco. But I've given him some leeway by saying the first FEW would be like Waco. Nevertheless, according to Titor, things should be worse now than they were at Waco.
Period.
There is no disputing that.

How can you have a WAR go on for two years and it's not even like Waco yet?

Titor never said the war will start in 2004 with full blown Waco type events. Titor solely stated that the war would have its start in 2004. Then he proceeds by giving his own description of how he remembered this war, namely “having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.”

Originally posted by John Titor - 01-31-2001 03:41 PM
The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Now that doesn’t sound like a full blown war in 2004, does it? Titor solely gave his description of the characteristics of the second US civil war. It would grow. That’s why Titor said “every month that steadily gets worse” meaning the events would grow in their frequency as opposed to just every month. “Having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse,” perfectly describes the greater picture of that war when looking back on it from 2036! Knowing what Waco was all about, namely US law enforcement against US civilians and their civil rights, we can clearly see that happening already when focusing on the steadily growing taser-death events.

Furthermore, Titor never said the actual fighting would start in 2004. He solely described how the second US civil war starting in 2004 would be remembered. And that war will probably be remembered because of the infamous ‘Waco type events.’ Titor only mentioned them as part of the civil war he remembered.

John Titor never mentioned Waco-type events as exact copies of what happened in Waco. Otherwise there would be no reason to use the term "Waco-type.” Waco-type events mean events that can be categorized as typical of what happened in Waco. US law enforcement against US civilians and their civil rights!

So let’s say full blown bigger ‘Waco type events’ are happening in 2008….. we would remember them as part of the second US civil war… the most significant part…. but looking back... we could trace the initial spark of that conflict to 2004…

We can only speculate as to what will make us realize the initial start of the second US civil war could be traced back to 2004, but I guess the start of the second Bush (“leader”) term and things gradually and steadily getting worse from that moment on, will explain a lot….

Titor: Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in
I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years.

Why don't you post the begining of that quote! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. And you continue to do that.
We've been through this already anyway. He didn't join the army before because he was too young. By 2011 he was 13 years old.
And before then he says from age 8-12 his family lives away from cities to avoid conflicts.
He says open fighting is common by then which would make sense, since by 2008 that fighting will have spread across all of the nation. Meaning that by 2006-2010 the fighting would start to go from just Waco type events to something more....

You are wrong thatsjustweird. So wrong. Let me go over the entire Titor quote with you:

”When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

It simply cannot be that hard to grasp what Titor is saying here, thatsjustweird. First Titor makes a simple statement about people deciding to leave or stay in the cities when the civil "conflict" started and got worse. Nothing more, nothing less. Then Titor says that the only reason for Titor’s family to leave the city was that their “home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason.” Absolutely NOTHING about fighting in the streets. Absolutely EVERYTHING about the activities of our federal ICE police agents nowadays. We will see that in the next quote. Okay, next quote please:

From the age of 8 to 12 [starting from 2006 to 2010], we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time [by 2010], it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Titor clearly states here that starting from 2006 to 2010 they lived away from the cities avoiding conflict with that federal police and National Guard. So during that time period [2006-2010] we will see National Guard troops playing a more prominent role (think: 2007's Defense Authorization Act and think: Secure Border Initiative Network). Avoiding conflict is simply what it means thatsjustweird. Avoiding it! It’s kind of the opposite of what we are doing!

Furthermore, Titor said: “By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.”
So when they decided to live away from the cities after their close encounter, starting from 2006, just tell me when do you think it was pretty clear to Titor’s family that they were not going back to what they had? 2007? 2008? 2009? You guessed it…. by 2010! Why else would Titor say “From the age of 8 to 12 (READ: FROM 2006 TO 2010)? So when Titor said “By that time” he meant that after 4 years living in the country it was pretty clear that by 2010 they were not going back to what they had! So be patient, it will all happen between now (2006) and 2010! Okay, next quote please:

Outright open fighting was common by then [by 2010/2011] and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the "Fighting Diamondbacks" for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn't as good as I would like it).”

Here it is clear that by 2010/2011 outright open fighting was common. This indeed means that some time before the conflict must have grown into Titor’s “conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict.” Probably somewhere around 2008. So let’s see what happens between now and then….

This also proves that fighting was real bad by 2011. If the people fighting the government already have infantry units, that would mean they're organized and have been fighting for quite some time.

This is a ridiculous statement. Infantry units are easily formed within a few weeks to a few months when it’s necessary. Apparently it became necessary around 2010…. Must have something to do with the things that have been started from 2006 (think: 2007's Defense Authorization Act and think: Secure Border Initiative Network)

When I post something I post the whole thing in context. I post the exact quote (unless I'm paraphrasing) and I link my sources (using only credible sources). I have yet to see you all do that in this thread.
Who's the only twisting the info here?

You are thatsjustweird! You are paraphrasing Titor incorrectly to fit your own views and when you happen to use a Titor quote you completely fail to put things together with regards to Titor’s other quotes.

Roth:
Please stay out of other people's conversations, you're just embarassing yourself..

The joke is entirely on you pal…..

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And starting a civil war with full-blown waco type event it's impossible you know why? Because the Waco event lasted 51 days!
So we can't see 12 waco events in a year even if they were there, every details like Waco, because it wouldn't fit in the time-frame you want those to have.

And I see you don't adress the posts concerning the science of John Titor by a very good physicist in time-travel, but we'll see more of that whe the LHC comes online next year.

Man die after being tasered...family want to sue

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Roth, please stop.

Read my whole post again, because it's obvious you didn't.

You keep repeating the same s*** over again even though it's been proved wrong over and over again.
Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it right, all you're doing is convincing yourself of your own lies...

Bottome line:
1. Titor said the waco events would start in 2004. Not once did he say they'll be remembered like that, he stated that they WILL be like that. Period. There's no way around that no matter how bad you try.
Now you're trying to say they're not going to be "full blown" waco type events?

Where did you get that from? Certainly not Titor.
Anyway, anything less than waco events won't start a civil war anywhere...

2. What happened at Waco? There was fighting. If there's no fighting then there is no way it would be classified as a civil war, civil conflict, or whatever. Saying there won't be fighting in this civil war is a bunch of nonsense you Titorites came up with. He said the WAR would start in 2004. He said his definition of war was groups FIGHTING. Period. There's no way around that. Anything less would not start a civil war anywhere. Especially not in a nation like the US.

3. He did not say that by 2010-2011 that's when open fighting would be common. The timeframe he used was 2006-2010 as proved over and over again by Titor's post. If you would stop taking his words out of context you would see this. Yet another PATHETIC attempt by you to distort Titor's post. Still trying to twist his words to fit YOUR views. That is your view and your view alone Roth. So again, when he said "by that time" the timeframe he was using was 2006-2010 any attempt to say otherwise is pure fiction which is really unnecessary in a fictional story.
How can the division be defined if there was no fighting? How can there be progressively worse Waco events if there's no fighting (even if you consider tasers Waco type events)?
If there's no fighting by 2006/2007 then how in the world will it have spread to everyone just a year later in 2008. That's not possible. That didn't even happen when the country was less modern and not a first world country during the first civil war, lol

4. Obviously you know nothing about the military. For a bunch of militias to suddenly become that orgainzed in a few years is absolutely ridiculous. Since he was in the shotgun infantry and shotguns are basically useless in war, that tells you there had to be other regular infantry groups. Do you know how long, how much money, how much manpower it would take to do all that and put up a fight against the strongest nation on earth?
THINK Roth, THINK.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

2. What happened at Waco? There was fighting.

HAHAHA. Yeah fighting. For 30 minutes for all the 51 days of the siege. It's not what happened at Waco, what happened at Waco is a conflict of values over religion, guns and lies of the government about almost everything from who were the Davidians to how it happenned. It's not about gun fighting.

How can there be progressively worse Waco events if there's no fighting (even if you consider tasers Waco type events)?

Worse: more often or more wild.

If there's no fighting by 2006/2007 then how in the world will it have spread to everyone just a year later in 2008. That's not possible. That didn't even happen when the country was less modern and not a first world country during the first civil war, lol

Internet, medias all over the place, globalisation. Everybody hate globalisation, and if they keep pushing this s***, people will get very angry. Do you know that illegal immigrants gets loan and that there's a special bureau for them in almost every banks in south of the USA?

4. Obviously you know nothing about the military. For a bunch of militias to suddenly become that orgainzed in a few years is absolutely ridiculous. Since he was in the shotgun infantry and shotguns are basically useless in war, that tells you there had to be other regular infantry groups. Do you know how long, how much money, how much manpower it would take to do all that and put up a fight against the strongest nation on earth?

Yeah, first, militias are already organised, they surely have plans if the government goes wild, it's their job after all to protect the country from foreign and domestics threats.

Second, shotguns are not useless in a urban fight, and even if they were useless in the woods as you say, as JT said, they didn't care, it was about freedom and rights, some people in WW2 fought against tanks with horse and sabers... they knew they would be crushed but they did it anyway.

Do you know how long, how much money, how much manpower it would take to do all that and put up a fight against the strongest nation on earth?

Yeah and they show their great power in Iraq... they are not winning the war of atrition... and a civil war is a war of atrition. So in the end, the US army would lose.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thatsjustweird, thank you for being here! My goodness, you are really starting to become more active I see. You make me happy. Like I said to your buddy syrinx high priest, I truly need you here to get my message across regarding John Titor.

Roth, please stop.

Read my whole post again, because it's obvious you didn't.

Wow, the only one with a severe reading comprehension problem is you thatsjustweird. Why don’t you properly read my answer first? It’s obvious you haven’t done that.

You keep repeating the same s*** over again even though it's been proved wrong over and over again.

If you would have read my post properly, it wouldn’t be necessary to repeat anything. Maybe you could make a start with that; it will do us all good. But hey, as long as I can get my message across regarding John Titor, you are actually doing me a great favour!

Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it right, all you're doing is convincing yourself of your own lies...

Where did I lie? I have showed you quote for quote what Titor meant. You have continually twisted Titor’s words and lied… and you continue doing it.

Bottome line:
1. Titor said the waco events would start in 2004. Not once did he say they'll be remembered like that, he stated that they WILL be like that. Period. There's no way around that no matter how bad you try.

The only one who’s trying to get around it is you. I have showed you clearly that Titor never said the second US civil war will start with “waco-type events.” However, knowing what Waco was all about, namely US law enforcement against US civilians and their civil rights, we can clearly see these “waco-type events” already happening. One only has to focus on the steadily growing taser-death events.

So yes, Titor is right, it all started in 2004 and by 2008 "the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep." Titor made it clear that we would grow into a second US civil war, which from his viewpoint started in 2004. Just as other historians claim that from their viewpoint the Second World War actually started in 1937.

Let me give you a little example of how Titor could have ‘predicted’ the second World War:
“The second World War will start in 1937. I would describe it as having a Herero and Namaqua type event (read: genocide, ethnic/cultural cleaning in 1904 by Germany) every month that steadily gets worse.”

Now you're trying to say they're not going to be "full blown" waco type events?

Where did you get that from? Certainly not Titor.
Anyway, anything less than waco events won't start a civil war anywhere...

It’s cute to see you struggling to master the art of projecting fallacies (you can look that up) but it’s so transparent that it becomes extremely embarrassing.

2. What happened at Waco? There was fighting. If there's no fighting then there is no way it would be classified as a civil war, civil conflict, or whatever. Saying there won't be fighting in this civil war is a bunch of nonsense you Titorites came up with.

Waco was all about US law enforcement against US civilians and their civil rights. Period. Furthermore, I can’t recall anyone saying there will be no fighting in this civil war. That’s just one of your own imaginative fictions, or to say it clearer, just one of your lies.

However, with regards to the second US civil war, what was said is that when full blown bigger ‘Waco type events’ are happening in 2008 (read: fighting!)….. we would remember them as the most significant part of the second US civil war…. but looking back... we could trace the initial spark of that conflict to 2004…

He said the WAR would start in 2004. He said his definition of war was groups FIGHTING. Period. There's no way around that. Anything less would not start a civil war anywhere. Especially not in a nation like the US.

Yes, that’s true. It all started in 2004. Just as the Second World War really started in 1937 (with the Japanese invasion of China on 7 July 1937 - remember Pearl Harbour as well - but don’t worry …China will put the record straight in the very near future!…) and NOT in 1940! So let’s wait until 2008…. I can see clear signs of an impending second US civil war starting from the second Bush term in 2004! Back then it was ‘slavery’…. Shall we say now it can be “immigration and security?”…..but not starting in 2004 as “organized groups [that will] engage in manoeuvre and armed conflict”…..

We can only speculate as to what will make us realize the initial start of the second US civil war could be traced back to 2004, but as said before, I guess the start of the second Bush (“leader”) term and things gradually and steadily getting worse from that moment on, will explain a lot….

3. He did not say that by 2010-2011 that's when open fighting would be common. The timeframe he used was 2006-2010 as proved over and over again by Titor's post. If you would stop taking his words out of context you would see this. Yet another PATHETIC attempt by you to distort Titor's post. Still trying to twist his words to fit YOUR views. That is your view and your view alone Roth. So again, when he said "by that time" the timeframe he was using was 2006-2010 any attempt to say otherwise is pure fiction which is really unnecessary in a fictional story.

You are wrong. Period. Titor said: “By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.”

So when they decided to live away from the cities after their close encounter, starting from 2006, just tell me when do you think it was pretty clear to Titor’s family that they were not going back to what they had? 2007? 2008? 2009? You guessed it…. by 2010! Why else would Titor say “From the age of 8 to 12 (READ: FROM 2006 TO 2010)? So when Titor said “By that time” he meant that after 4 years living in the country it was pretty clear that by 2010 they were not going back to what they had!

How can the division be defined if there was no fighting?

Be patient thatsjustweird. When by 2010 the division between the "cities" and the "country" will be well defined, there will be fighting.

How can there be progressively worse Waco events if there's no fighting (even if you consider tasers Waco type events)?

They are getting worse thatsjustweird. Now we only have to wait until the fighting begins, because of these Waco type events.

Another absolutely ridiculous statement from you. As one can clearly see, the arrogant, aggressive attitude of US law enforcement against US civilians (read taser-deaths a national issue and federal ICE police methods) is growing day by day. Our Government is preparing the stage to suffocate every man, woman and child in America (read: latest initiatives to ‘secure’ the homeland) The warning signs are out there! It only takes a few more truly gruesome incidents to ignite that wake up fire…. and as you know… fire spreads very, very fast….

THINK Roth, THINK.

You severely underestimate the organizing power of the Militia’s. How dumb. Furthermore, if fighting were to break out anywhere in the US, which will happen soon, it will be in and around the cities.... exactly as Titor painted it.... and all of a sudden the ‘shotgun’ makes very much sense….. but be careful not to get “micro-waved”……
WAKE UP thatsjustweird, WAKE UP.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For everyone else, please read what I have stated, and match it up with Titor's words. You will see what I have stated is a perfect match.
Now do the same for what Roth has said and have a good laugh

This is absolutely ridiculous.

So much so, I'm not even going to bother to repeat myself, as people are intelligent enough so see what I have stated and know where I got it from.
I will address this one thing though, then move on to question 3.

The only one who’s trying to get around it is you. I have showed you clearly that Titor never said the second US civil war will start with “waco-type events.”

John TItor:

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Thanks for playing Roth

Question 3 for you Titorites-
Do you honestly think there's a civil war going on right now?
This is a simple yes or no question.

Didn't Titor say he was a historian or something? Even if he didn't him and his fellow timetravellers must know a great deal about history. They wouldn't say the civil war started in 2004 for nothing. With that being said....it's impossible to hide a civil war in a country like the United States - it's impossible to hide one in ANY country. So if the civil war started in 2004 and has progressively gotten worse since, it should be completely noticable by now. Don't give me that 2008 bs. Not once did Titor say that the US and world wouldn't know the most powerful nation on earth is in a civil war until 2008 and comparing WW2 to now is complete BS. The 1930s had no where near the level of access to information that's available to every man woman and child today. If there was a civil war going on, the people would know.
So, do you honesly believe the United States is 2...well 3 years now into a Civil War?

Again, simple yes or no.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Full blown civil war? Of course not. Breeding of civil war, yeah, it's obvious.

If there was a civil war going on, the people would know.
So, do you honesly believe the United States is 2...well 3 years now into a Civil War?

Yeah people would know. But you know, americans are so in deny about EVERYTHING that don't go with what they think they are or what they don't want to happen... Like saying Bush is a traitor is being a traitor to your country or crap like that. Or that the economy is doing well... eh TJW? Or that their government could be working against their interests... And I say it again TJW, now, the civil war is breeding... it only takes a little something to light everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

For everyone else, please read what I have stated, and match it up with Titor's words. You will see what I have stated is a perfect match.
Now do the same for what Roth has said and have a good laugh

This is absolutely ridiculous.

So much so, I'm not even going to bother to repeat myself, as people are intelligent enough so see what I have stated and know where I got it from.
I will address this one thing though, then move on to question 3.

Like I said before, nobody likes a lousy loser thatsjustweird.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
The only one who’s trying to get around it is you. I have showed you clearly that Titor never said the second US civil war will start with “waco-type events.”

John TItor:

Thanks for playing Roth

What are you trying to prove? Nowhere in that Titor quote he says that Waco type events will start in 2004. Titor says that the war will have its start in 2004. Then he proceeds by giving his description of how he views (and thus remembers) that war. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, here’s an example of how Titor could have ‘predicted’ the second World War in same fashion:
“The second World War will start in 1937. I would describe it as having a Herero and Namaqua type event every month that steadily gets worse.”
(Herero and Namaqua is about genocide, ethnic/cultural cleaning in 1904 by Germany) en.wikipedia.org...

Question 3 for you Titorites-

Let me ask you a question: do you believe the second World War actually started in 1937?

Didn't Titor say he was a historian or something? Even if he didn't him and his fellow timetravellers must know a great deal about history. They wouldn't say the civil war started in 2004 for nothing.

Good thinking thatsjustweird! You finally discovered that John Titor had his own views on the start of the second US civil war. Good job!

With that being said....it's impossible to hide a civil war in a country like the United States - it's impossible to hide one in ANY country. So if the civil war started in 2004 and has progressively gotten worse since, it should be completely noticable by now.
Don't give me that 2008 bs. Not once did Titor say that the US and world wouldn't know the most powerful nation on earth is in a civil war until 2008 and comparing WW2 to now is complete BS. The 1930s had no where near the level of access to information that's available to every man woman and child today. If there was a civil war going on, the people would know.

Again, simple yes or no.

It’s a matter of perception thatsjustweird. It’s all about from which viewpoint you are viewing. If you read Titor’s chronicles thoroughly enough you will understand. Some historians will be very happy to tell you the Second World War really started in 1937 and not in 1940. And there are even some historians that argue the war started on the start of the Manchurian Incident on 18 September 1931.

So, from Titor’s viewpoint that second US civil war started in 2004/2005. Yes, he must have had his reasons for that. We will see when by 2008 the civil conflict will be pretty much at everyone's doorstep!

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join