It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sorry...Rodney King incident? I don't recall...am I missing something?

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if people are already rioting over Non-Lethal weapons...

-Chris

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
As far as rioting, I haven't seen much in the past few months to suggest there would be a problematic John Titor event. However there has been a rise of significant protest spread throughout America.

May 1: End the War! Abolish Nukes! Major March and Rally in NYC

Sixty years ago, the U.S. dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, instantly killing and wounding hundreds of thousands of people and beginning the nuclear arms race. In May, world leaders, mayors and citizens from around the world will converge on the United Nations to decide the fate of the endangered Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). The nuclear weapons states, led by the U.S., are hypocritically accusing other nations of seeking nuclear arms while ignoring their own disarmament obligations. The Bush administration lied when it went to war in Iraq by claiming Saddam Hussein had “weapons of mass destruction.” And as this war rages on, with mounting casualties on all sides, a country in ruins, and escalating costs here at home, Washington is turning its sights on Iran and North Korea, seeking again to inflame public fears of a new nuclear threat. At the same time, the U.S. is modernizing its nuclear arsenal and expanding the role of nuclear weapons in its “national security” policy.

On Sunday, May 1, the day before the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference begins at the United Nations, United for Peace and Justice and Abolition Now! are calling for a massive demonstration for global nuclear disarmament, culminating in a rally in New York City's Central Park. Join us in calling for an end to the Iraq war and the worldwide abolition of all nuclear weapons!
www.unitedforpeace.org...

Peace Actions in At Least 765 Communities on Two-Year Anniversary of Iraq War

March 18-20 marked the two-year anniversary of the U.S. bombing and invasion of Iraq. At least 765 towns and cities, in all 50 states ( Map) - an unprecedented number - held anti-war events, in a reflection of the growing breadth of the anti-war movement. This is more than double the number of anti-war actions on the first anniversary of the war last year. UFPJ's strategy for this year's anniversary of the war was to emphasize local protests and local movement-building, rather than to focus on a handful of large mobilizations in major cities. Judging from the more than 200 accounts we've received of these events, it was an extremely successful approach, helping to deepen and broaden anti-war sentiment all across the nation. The reports from smaller towns and cities are particularly inspiring, reflecting a real growth in anti-war sentiment and organizing in many conservative areas of the country.

Turn your back on Bush

On January 20th, over 5,000 people turned their back on President Bush at his Inaugural parade. This simple, direct action was taken by people from all walks of life: grade school students and ministers, veterans and artists, union organizers and single mothers, military families and environmental activists. People travelled from every corner of America - individuals by plane from New Mexico, three busloads from Wisconsin, and carloads from Louisiana, to take an action that lasted minutes, but which will reverberate for the next four years. We stand together against Bush's policies: he has turned his back on the ideals that we hold dear, and we're turning our back on him.
www.turnyourbackonbush.org...

The cost of an endless war campaign

...variety of mobilizing leaflets that you can use to promote the March 19 Global Day of Action on the Two-Year Anniversary of the Iraq War. We have provided both PDF and Adobe Illustrator versions of the files, to make it easier for you to modify them for local use

Stop the Corporate War on the Poor

One week before the World Says "End the War," farmworkers will be joined in Louisville, Kentucky by thousands of students, labor, and faith-based allies for a day of music, speeches, theater and more, calling for an end to sweatshops in the fields.

For nearly four years, the Coalition of Immokalee Workers have led a boycott of Taco Bell to improve the wages and working conditions of tomato pickers. The National Convergence for Farmworker Justice will take place outside the global headquarters of Yum Brands, the world's largest restaurant corporation and owner of Taco Bell.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Boy, I wish John Titor was here to explain exactly what he meant by all this stuff. Oh wait... He is!

Crappy anagrams can be made by anyone, but writing style is very hard to fake or hide.

Nice to see you back John.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Nice to see you back John.

Wait let me get this straight, you guys think I'm John Titor?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No, not yOU!

Look back at the last page, some really good insights on John Titor from Roth Joint...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
when do the monthly "waco type" events start ? if they don't happen this year, wht will the excuse be ? another type-o ?

"turn your back on bush" is just a wee bit different than many people dying in an inferno, wouldn't you agree ???

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

good insights on John Titor from Roth Joint...

Roth Joint...that name sonds familiar...let's see

Roth Joint...if I take out the letters 'J, O, H, N' I'll get

John Rotit

And let's see...'Rotit' rearranged can form, oh yea thats it

Titor

Roth Joint = John Titor

Nice to see you back.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
John Titor, nice to see you back. Now maybe you can explain why you hoaxed the entire world.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I figured it would just be a matter of time before his ego forced him back here. Of course, I could be wrong but there's something about the way he uses words that drops into place in my mind. Pity if it is him, he's debunking a good story.
Or maybe the time machine went on the fritz...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I figured it would just be a matter of time before his ego forced him back here. Of course, I could be wrong but there's something about the way he uses words that drops into place in my mind. Pity if it is him, he's debunking a good story.
Or maybe the time machine went on the fritz...

It's funny how all 20 of his post have been under this thread:

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/17/2005 at 06:17 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/17/2005 at 06:07 AM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/16/2005 at 08:50 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/16/2005 at 04:28 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/16/2005 at 07:59 AM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/14/2005 at 09:18 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/14/2005 at 05:02 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/14/2005 at 04:43 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/14/2005 at 04:26 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/14/2005 at 03:46 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/11/2005 at 02:04 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/11/2005 at 01:15 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/11/2005 at 10:04 AM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/11/2005 at 09:39 AM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/10/2005 at 07:57 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/10/2005 at 05:01 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/10/2005 at 03:49 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/10/2005 at 03:13 PM
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor 4/10/2005 at 01:56 PM

Looks like we may have finally debunked the internets most popular time traveler.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Looks like we may have finally debunked the internets most popular time traveler.

On a serious note, you can sign up as pretty much anything, so his anagram is probably an attempt at begin clever. Whether you believe the John Titor messages to be real or hoaxed, there is no proof the person on this board is the same one.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nahh...Roth can't be Titor. Titor was intelligent and knew what he was talking about.

JK Roth Joint
......if that's your real name.....

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The stable walls of yesterday are withering today. One can either choose to ignore it, to ridicule or to open ones eyes. However, the question remains how badly the sudden turn of events are going to take you by surprise?

I simply love the magic of anagrams.
John Titor has returned to his 2036, whether you decide to believe it or not. However, he has left us a few valuable words to consider:

JT: “It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.”

“What anyone chooses to do based on something I might say will not affect me in the least. My goal is not to believed and I submit that your life would not be any better (and perhaps worse) if you did believe me.”

“My goal is not to be believed. Most people do not take news of the war very well but I find that everyone believes it's inevitable.”

“I realize my claims are a bit ridiculous but my intent is not really to be believed. However, if I had an opportunity to talk to a time traveler, I might ask questions like:
1. How exactly does the singularity sensor measure the expansion of the inner event horizon or
2. why does the reality of multiple worlds support the religious dogma that there are no good or bad people just good and bad decisions or
3. what were the political motivations that changed the U.S. Constitution?”

“It saddens me that you do not realize your true worth as a keeper of information and experience. Perhaps the end that we fear will open your eyes to your true value as an individual. Young people need wisdom. The captain of the ship knows where the lifeboats are.”

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A little OT but....
John Titor is dead
Just in case you were wondering...

Apparently 9/11 didn't happen on their timeline. Just as a civil war won't happen on this timeline.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
Sorry...Rodney King incident? I don't recall...am I missing something?

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if people are already rioting over Non-Lethal weapons...
-Chris

Los Angeles....
Riots....
'92....
You don't remember?

It was the biggest riot in America since the 60's. Now that's what unrest is. How people think peaceful protests classify as unrest is beyond me.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
its may first. 4 months down, 8 to go. still waiting for the "monthly waco type events" to spring up....stay tuned......

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
its may first. 4 months down, 8 to go. still waiting for the "monthly waco type events" to spring up....stay tuned......

....but don't hold your breath

Seriously though, it's absolutely ridiculous if anyone thinks a Civil War in this country can just pop up in 7 months or less. Especially when there's no reason for one.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

....but don't hold your breath

Seriously though, it's absolutely ridiculous if anyone thinks a Civil War in this country can just pop up in 7 months or less. Especially when there's no reason for one.

I cannot say I share your belief in timing. Do you remember how you felt September 10th, how about September 12th?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mainer, your turn..

awaits the first Titor..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
A little OT but....
John Titor is dead
Just in case you were wondering...

This posting has been debunked twice on this thread and on the Time Travel Forum. The person that claimed that he was dead admitted that he was a hoaxer.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join