It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
It looked like police trying to catch a murderer before he strikes again. That's what police are supposed to do in a situation like that.

Is that what you expect the law to look like?

So... according to thatsjustweird the picture above looks like police trying to catch a cold blooded murderer..... right.

Well... to me it looks like... a Waco-type event.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Titor said "same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez."

The question was to the effect of "How did the media show the war"
Titor's response was your quote above.
Again, completely irrelevant in this case because we're not talking about the media's perception on any war.

What happened in Florida will probably go through Attorney which rules whether this dispute is justified and blah blah blah, You will never know what really happened probably.

wtf are you talking about?
The case in Florida is over. It was over when they caught the criminal.
That's was that. There was no disputes or anything. They're sole purpose was to catch the criminal and they did.

What are you talking about?

I would hope so!!!!
If there was a killer loose in my neighborhood I would want every available officer out there looking for him until he's caught.

This again is where I fear for someone whose life would be in your hands. It's obvious you would just send the bare minimum or not do anything at all....

So... according to thatsjustweird the picture above looks like police trying to catch a cold blooded murderer..... right.

Which brings up the question again, why is it that you're the only one IN THE WORLD who sees this as a Waco-type event? Don't you find that a bit strange? Two people out of 6 billion

Here's another question. What were they doing? Since you're saying they weren't trying to catch a killer, then what were they doing?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The whole thing happened in the town I grew up in. I went to high school not 2 blocks from where all those cops are standing in that picture. I have a few insights into the conversation, if you don't mind.

What happened in Florida will probably go through Attorney which rules whether this dispute is justified and blah blah blah, You will never know what really happened probably.

wtf are you talking about?
That's was that. There was no disputes or anything. They're sole purpose was to catch the criminal and they did.

What are you talking about?

Actually, there was a dispute. A really big one that no one is talking about. My baby sister goes to the same high school I went to that is located in the vicinity of all the action, and they were locked into the school until 11 pm that night. No one was allowed to go home, and many parents went there to pick up their children and take them to safety. The police and school officials would not allow it, and riot police were called out to the high school, because kids were breaking out and parents were getting upset and yelling at school administrators. There were some people tasered, and kids were kept from their parents by being blocked by a line of riot cops.

That doesn't sound very peaceful to me does it?

And before someone says, "but they were keeping the kids safe!" how safe would you feel being a few blocks from where the police "thought" they had a killer rounded up, locked in a school with a few hundred other possible hostages, or at home miles away?

I'd pick at home if I were there.

I would hope so!!!!
If there was a killer loose in my neighborhood I would want every available officer out there looking for him until he's caught.

This again is where I fear for someone whose life would be in your hands. It's obvious you would just send the bare minimum or not do anything at all....

Heres the problem with this. They caught him, for sure, but they also shot him over 60 times, using over 100 rounds after he surrendered. Is that really justice or revenge? How many cops would you think there would be in the vicinity if the murder victim had been an African American civilian, and not a cop? Here's a hint, a hell of a lot less.

Personally, I'm not happy about how they "caught" him. If that is considered justice, why do we have police officers? Vigiliantism would be the same damn thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

"The case in Florida is over" ----> not true at all.

They didn't catch him, they inhumanly killed him with weapons that can spit out 600 rounds per minute.

Your posts are showing you really don't get it do you?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
A must listen, USA going to dictatorship with the new terrorist law:

Link

This is one of the first, and a very big step toward civil war or revolution. Those who support this bill are ennemies of this country. One thing, if Bush keep his positions at this mid-term election... it will be a highway to hell for everyone.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Have you no clue for concepts of limited and responsible government. Have you no clue for fundamental fairness. It's obvious you would probably deprive life and liberty and to believe freedom is to live in a despotic government. You sir make me

What the (#U&%) are you basing that on!?!?!??
Because I don't believe Titor???
Are you f'ing kidding me???

Please quote me on everything I've said that has led you to that conclusion. Please.

It's obvious now.... you have no clue how the system should work....

Ok I'll play along. Please tell me when this "system" has ever worked before....
What "should" happen and reality are more often then not two different things.
I know full well how the system should work. I GUARENTEE I know more than you. Nevertheless, I live in the real world which is more than I can say for you.

And again, I work for the government because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveller??
Are you guys....mentally disabled? I can't phantom how in the world you come to these conclusions otherwise...
I seriously want to know. I can get people to help you.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Vitchilo, that Alex Jones could be bait if you know what I mean, tread carefully.. with these new law's you never know. Thanks for the mp3.

Im just playing your game, lighten up some.

I GUARENTEE I know more than you. Nevertheless, I live in the real world which is more than I can say for you.

Well, congratulation for being in the "know" in the real world.

Just by that comment, you probably know nothing about the system. But congrats for thinking you do.

We now return you to your regular programming.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Free speech is supprimed in the US...

Assault arrest followed word to Cheney

The charges were dropped but he was handcuffed and everything... he was only released because of ACLU and medias. A lot of others people are locked and handcuffed because they disagree in public to the Bush administration policies... do we need more proof that the constitution is soaring? That the only amendment left is the right to bear arms? No factors of civil war? Those who support this dictatorship vs the constitution defenders.

Teacher arrested because of a sticker on her car... Little things like that.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Isn't that just weird that a lot of thread about revolution or civil war are popping everywhere on the net?

Only on ATS:
American Revolution

Ed Littlefox said: There is a great deal going on that never makes the News, including non-violent (as yet), but disruptive, protests against other and lesser known aspects of the NWO and Pax-America. You will never see these on the News unless and until they become more violent. I think that is only a matter of time.

Aren't you Americans extremely angry?

U.S.A.: Invasion, Insurrection, or Civil War?

After that... civil unrest, the new military commission law, Iran, North Korea, economic krash pending, there's rumors of a new terrorist attack, conspiracy theorists are terrorists recruters, some scholars fleeing the country.. ect... ect... ect...

Isn't that just weird, TJW?

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Titor said "same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez."

The question was to the effect of "How did the media show the war"
Titor's response was your quote above.
Again, completely irrelevant in this case because we're not talking about the media's perception on any war.

Nice try to "twist and shout", but that wasn't what XPhiles meant. XPhiles clearly shows what Titor said about media coverage of these "Waco-type events."

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Which brings up the question again, why is it that you're the only one IN THE WORLD who sees this as a Waco-type event? Don't you find that a bit strange? Two people out of 6 billion

You are funny! Wake up man and start some conversations with people around you... you might learn something...

Here's another question. What were they doing? Since you're saying they weren't trying to catch a killer, then what were they doing?

You ask the wrong question. The right question is: How did they appear to you? Did they appear to represent the Police or did they appear to represent the Army in camouflage?... There you go...

I know full well how the system should work. I GUARENTEE I know more than you.

No, you don't. But you surely are hanging on to that system...

Nevertheless, I live in the real world which is more than I can say for you.

Your "real world" is about to go "poof!" in a few years time.... what will your real world become then?....

And again, I work for the government because I don't believe in someone claiming to be a time traveller??

I thought you were a "weatherman".... don't you agree it's getting a little "hot" in here?.....

Are you guys....mentally disabled? I can't phantom how in the world you come to these conclusions otherwise...
I seriously want to know. I can get people to help you.

Tsk tsk thatsjustweird.... you are not making any friends now... perhaps we should run you through a "resocializing program".....

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have followed JT for a while now and even participated on this thread a year ago or so. I think it is safe to assume(and that is all I am doing) that Titor was a hoax in the sense that "was he a time traveler", and as Homer Simpson once said "We obey the laws of physics in this house mister!". That stated though, I think Titor was true in that he showed us where we were going if we didn't change a few things. We didn't and here we are, something similar to what Titor said, but not exactly.

Roth - I could have sworn you used to think Titor was a fake, has that changed?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2awake
I have followed JT for a while now and even participated on this thread a year ago or so. I think it is safe to assume(and that is all I am doing) that Titor was a hoax in the sense that "was he a time traveler", and as Homer Simpson once said "We obey the laws of physics in this house mister!". That stated though, I think Titor was true in that he showed us where we were going if we didn't change a few things. We didn't and here we are, something similar to what Titor said, but not exactly.

Roth - I could have sworn you used to think Titor was a fake, has that changed?

Hmmm...Waiting2awake.....Member.....Registered: 18-9-2006.......hmmm.....

Waiting2awake, is this a question or is it your statement? Please explain to me, what are you implying with the question: "has that changed?" And if it's a statement, please explain to me why you think "I used to think Titor was a fake?" And, please share it with us on the board. On the other hand, if it's a question, please explain to me why are you asking this question? I think we're all interested.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Pose Padilla is still in jail.
We have instituionalized torture.
We have lost influeance throughout the world.
The borders are being militarised.
The China-Russian pact is quite strong.

When I first read about this fella in 2002, I thought 'nope'. But nothing is getting better, as a matter of fact it is going in the same direction and moving faster every week. I think Titor was real.

So how is the civil war coming? I'd say by 2008 there will be no more denying it.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey Roth, no need to worry or question. My old handle was Passy-By. One day I just couldn't log in from my main computer, but work was picking up so I didn't have a lot of time so I just stopped posting.

Actually it was a question. I could haave sworn(Not that I don't constently anyway LOL) that you were one of those posters that thought that Titor was a fake. Myself, and a few others at the time were arguing that he might have been true. I could be wrong, it is just that I thought you were part of the Titor is a hoax camp, and when I saw your posts generally being more pro-titor I was confused....

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2awake
and when I saw your posts generally being more pro-titor I was confused....

Ah! I know why your confused Waiting2awake. First this calls for a John Titor quote:

Originally posted by John Titor
((3) how can I leave a message for myself in the future if the things I do in this worldline
do not effect the others?))

John Titor:
Just post it here. All this information will probably end up on the web in 2036. If you’re alive
then and you think ahead for some reason to do a search on yourself, you might see it. Of
course the “you” there would have no memory of doing it.

But..........
For some odd reason you may have a memory from an alternate worldline. The spatial extent of our worldline could have been bumped or intersected into another dimensional worldline, thus in turn would give you the impression of having seen or experienced something before..(something to do with our brainwave receptors around our cerebral cortex area picking this up)
In situations like this I say.... it's that divergence thing from other worldlines, the other me is telling me something
....where is my tin-foil hat.

enough of my receptor-musing.

Roth Joint first post in this thread I think..... It's a very good one at that. I can't post it all, but it's worthy of re-posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Roth Joint
3. The US Civil War (conflicts) would start in 2005 as a result of “unwavering belief in Presidential Leader”:

Ø “There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.”
Ø “It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.”

2005-2015: Faulty politics & desperation of Western leadership during US Civil War leads to N-Day:

Ø “By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep. Western instability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WWIII is very short with a longer period of mop up.”
Ø “The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.”

2011-2015: China forcefully annexes Taiwan, Japan & Korea and attempts to invade Australia:

Ø “On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.”
Ø “The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives.
Ø “Taiwan, Japan and Korea were all "forcefully annexed" before N Day”
Ø "Australia is sort of interesting in what is unknown. After the war, they were not very cooperative or friendly (can't blame them really). It is known they did repulse a Chinese invasion and most of their cities were hit.”

2011-2015: Europe forms a unified army moving east from Germany. In response China attacks Europe:

Ø "I never fought any Chinese but their ability to hit Western cities with missiles made a lot of people unhappy."
Ø “The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. “

2015: Russia attacks and destroys the major cities in the United States, which ends the US Civil War:

Ø "Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."
Ø "The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe."

2015: Russia’s first nuclear “low altitude” triple paired-warheads made a direct hit on “Jacksonville” in US:

Ø "However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas."
Ø " I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville."

2015: Russia attacks and destroys the major cities in China and Europe:

Ø "The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe."
Ø "Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed.
Ø “Yes, Europe is a mess.”

2015: The United States counter the Russian attacks:

Ø “Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. “
Ø “Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack."

2015: N-Day – Nearly 3,000.000.000 people were killed:

Ø “A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people”

At this time it is worthy to note Titor words:

“The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand".

[edit on 10-10-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won.

I'm now thinking that the American Federal Empire is the name of the future North American Union.... American (North America) Federal (Because of a higher government between Mexico, Canada and the US) Empire (Because an empire is huge, which north america is) ... so this name would make sens.

And he also said that the Canada was in the same type of conflict than the US... maybe fighting against the North American Union, or ... AFE? Did he talk about Mexico, and if they were in the same type of conflict? But anyway, i don't think Mexico would be in the same type of conflict because a North American Union improve their way of life and it's all good for them at the contrary to Canada and US citizens.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Federal Legislation Labels Activism As "Terrorism"

The Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act (AETA) is currently pending in Congress, and industry groups are doing their best to push it through quickly and with little public scrutiny, Patriot Act style, before Fall recess. [...]

AETA labels the tactics of Martin Luther King and Gandhi as "terrorism." It spells out penalties for "an offense involving exclusively a nonviolent physical obstruction of an animal enterprise or a business having a connection to, or relationship with, an animal enterprise, that may result in loss of profits but does not result in bodily injury..." In other words, a terrorism law includes nonviolent civil disobedience. [...]

AETA risks the prosecution of undercover investigators, whistleblowers and other activists as "terrorists." It defines "economic damage" as including "the loss of profits." [...]

AETA isn't needed. Existing laws are already overly broad: the Animal Enterprise Protection Act was used to successfully convict the SHAC 7 this year on "terrorism" charges for running a website.

Corporations again acting against the people. Another big scar to the constitution. This law will illegalize protests and activism against corporations that are cruels to animals. The next law will probably be against any protest that are against government policies or wars.

The next post, brought to you by Waiting2awake, is right, they will, as the article says, illegalize peaceful activism, so what's left? Violence? Even if 10% of the US people revolt, the government will fear for his power and act very hard with the help of the army or police.

If you protest against Lockheed Martin because they produce weapons to kill people and make illegals wars, you're a terrorist. For example, if the law was against any form of protest directed to any corporations.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well then, I guess I am wrong - or maybe as Xphiles pointed out I may just be on the wrong world line?
Where is that Flux capacitor, and how many AA batteries do I need for 1.21GigaWatts??

IMO, if I may jump into the mess. Titor was probably just a very preceptive fellow who noticed the why things were going. Either that or maybe Titor is actually Bush and he was warning us of his plans before, like some master evil genuis?

The sad bit is, that while I wish for a peacefull resolution to the current Fed Vs Citizen mess I can't see it happening. Who was it that said no one takes power just to reliquish it later? Besides, for a peaceful outcome would mean that the rules and laws that have been enacted, would have to be repealled. The problem there is that the only way to lawfully remove those laws, are to get the same law makers(Who want/need/enjoy) the amount of power they have to let it go. Probably not very likely.

But even if that did happen by some miracle of miracle - the plain truth is the precident has been set. The genie is out of the bottle. Any leader can now do the same thing and be assured that people will respond as they have responded this time.

So what does that leave us normal folk? Does violence beget Violence? If Violence ever happens (on a wide scale) on North America will we be able to hold together or is that the final headstone for Democracy?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought of a theory... I think those two quotes fromt JT are linked.

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

JT never said that the president in 2008 and in 2009 were not the same person. Why people would suddendly wake up in 2008? Because they would understand that their democracy is dead, because Bush keep office. So i think that Bush may keep office on whatever motive till he's kill by WW3 or by the resistance side.

The resistance, that will be protrayed as terrorists by the medias before 2008, will gain support in 2009, when people will understand that their democracy is finish with the take-over of Bush... With the military comission act he passed 3 weeks ago, he can portray democrats as terrorists legally... We'll see if my theory gain life.

And well... Gore is proposing nuremberg-stylele trials for global warming skeptics... if he do nuremberg trial for people who deny global warming, what will he do to people who are against his future policies?

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join