It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fact is: John Titor never mentioned Waco-type events as exact copies of what happened in Waco. Ofcourse not, otherwise there would be no reason to use the term "Waco-type."...... see what I mean?

Waco-type events mean events that can be categorized as typical of what happened in Waco. The event mentioned by XPhiles most definitely qualifies as a "Waco-type event."

Another fact is: John Titor never said they would start in 2004. He only mentioned them as part of the civil war he remembered. So just relax and wait.... there's still time....

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks Roth, I couldn't have said it better.......

Originally posted by Nova
You're down to arguing semantics now really.

Just let go man, you're flogging a dead horse. There's plenty of other issues around here that could use your attention!

Oh well, hoax or no hoax. In a world of deception, there is nothing wrong with aggressively turning stones.

You're down to arguing semantics now really.

lol did you borrow that statement from the religious threads.

Who knows, maybe your right. I will let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Are you in belief of hundreds of gung-ho police in military outfits doesn't cause civil unrest.

We're talking about the case in Florida here.
I asked a simple question. How was that a civil dispute?

I still await the answer.

Did you see any civil unrest break out because of all those officers? No. Why is that?

Admit it TJW, if you was there it would look like some kind of Waco event..........

Why would I admit that? I would just be lying?
It looked like police trying to catch a murderer before he strikes again. That's what police are supposed to do in a situation like that.
Waco was something completely different.
I'll make it simple for you since you.....welll nevermind, I don't want to get in trouble.

Attacking people with tanks and guns, etc. as the case was in Waco = bad
Searching for a cold blooded murderer so he can't harm anyone else = good. Wheather they need 50 or 500 police officers to do that, who cares!? As long as they get that guy

I did not bring up media coverage? Titor does. What you want me to do, change a Titor quote? lol

There is nothing to correct.

You still don't get it.
Your bringing that up in this threat and quoting Titor on that is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything we was being talked about!
I'm asking you why did you bring up that quote in the first place?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A MUST READ

Alex Jones highlight the ``hidden`` provisions of the new anti-terrorist legislation. This is very scarry!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Are you in belief of hundreds of gung-ho police in military outfits doesn't cause civil unrest.

No, we are not, smart pants. We were talking about if “gung-ho police in military outfits doesn't cause civil unrest” (see above XPhiles quote) and nothing else. Long ago, very long ago we were talking about that other Florida case as looking like a “Waco-type event” and yes... it does!!

I asked a simple question.

Yes, you always do. Why don’t you try something intelligent?

How was that a civil dispute?

What are you talking about?

I still await the answer

wtf

Did you see any civil unrest break out because of all those officers? No. Why is that?

There’s civil unrest all around you, you (banable word). Just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean stuff didn't happen.

Admit it TJW, if you was there it would look like some kind of Waco event..........

Why would I admit that? I would just be lying?

Because…. Uhh….you ARE lying?….

It looked like police trying to catch a murderer before he strikes again. That's what police are supposed to do in a situation like that.
Waco was something completely different.

Yep… you ARE lying!

I'll make it simple for you since you.....welll nevermind, I don't want to get in trouble.

Are you afraid you are going to get in trouble thatsjustweird? Please explain.

Attacking people with tanks and guns, etc. as the case was in Waco = bad
Searching for a cold blooded murderer so he can't harm anyone else = good.

But, thatsjustweird, they were saying that about the Branch Davidians as well…remember… they were all cold blooded murderers….. remember….. think….think….think…… difficult isn’t it?……

Wheather they need 50 or 500 police officers to do that, who cares!? As long as they get that guy

Ofcourse, just as it happened to ALL those innocent Branch Davidian children…..ofcourse….

I did not bring up media coverage? Titor does. What you want me to do, change a Titor quote? lol

There is nothing to correct.

You still don't get it.
Your bringing that up in this threat and quoting Titor on that is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything we was being talked about!

No, thatsjustweird, YOU don’t get it. Everything that XPhiles has brought up is extremely relevant. It’s YOU who is closing his eyes….. or should I say your eyes are opened for the lies?……..to spread…….

I'm asking you why did you bring up that quote in the first place?

I am asking you: why so much energy in this thread if you don’t believe Titor, thatsjustweird…..WHY?……

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
A MUST READ

Alex Jones highlight the ``hidden`` provisions of the new anti-terrorist legislation. This is very scarry!

Vitchilo

The biggest hidden provision of Bush' new anti-terrorist legislation is THIS:
Any war crime committed by the Bush administration since 9/11 cannot be prosecuted!

www.alternet.org...
The secret buried in the Torture Bill [VIDEO]

Buried deep within the torture bill is this:

... no court, justice, or judge shall have jurisdiction to hear or consider any other action against the United States or its agents relating to any aspect of the detention, transfer, treatment, trial, or conditions of confinement of an alien detained by the United States who--

`(A) is currently in United States custody; and

`(B) has been determined by the United States to have been properly detained as an enemy combatant or is awaiting such determination.'.

(b) Effective Date- The amendments made by subsection (a) shall take effect on the date of the enactment of this Act, and shall apply to all cases, without exception, pending on or after the date of the enactment of this Act which relate to any aspect of the detention, transfer, treatment, trial, or conditions of detention of an alien detained by the United States since September 11, 2001......

In English: Any war crime committed by the Bush administration since 9/11 cannot be prosecuted.

Nice job congress.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Roth, your post is so full of errors that you really should be embarrased.
Wow

No, we are not, smart pants. We were talking about if “gung-ho police in military outfits doesn't cause civil unrest” (see above XPhiles quote) and nothing else. Long ago, very long ago we were talking about that other Florida case as looking like a “Waco-type event” and yes... it does!!

Yes we (meaning me and X) were!
We never got off it you genius. That's what you get for not minding your own business and getting into other people's conversations.

What are you stupid or something?
lol
How is asking questions doing something unintelligent? (I can't wait to hear your answer to this one!)

Why don't you try answering the questions?

Since I was not talking to you of course you don't know what I'm talking about.
Why did you even respond to my post??

X said looking for the killer was a civil dispute. I asked him how was it so?

I'm still waiting for the answer from X. Not you, you (edit).

There’s civil unrest all around you, you (banable word). Just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean stuff didn't happen.

There's civil unrest based on YOUR definition, not the world's.

The rest of your post is just nonsense. You're trying to cause arguments when there's no need. As evidence by your talk of the Branch Dividians. I suggest you read my post again.

No, thatsjustweird, YOU don’t get it. Everything that XPhiles has brought up is extremely relevant. It’s YOU who is closing his eyes…

Again, you are WAY off because of your foolish attempt to butt into the conversation.
What X quoted was not in any way relevant to what was being talked about at that time.

I suggest you stick to your own conversations in the future Roth. You really are making yourself look bad...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Roth, your post is so full of errors that you really should be embarrased.
Wow

Yes we (meaning me and X) were!
We never got off it you genius. That's what you get for not minding your own business and getting into other people's conversations.

You are really losing it now thatsjustweird. This is not some game. You should not try to twist the conversation. As you already found out, I will not allow that. Just give it up man, you don't make any sense. Btw…. It’s embarrassed…..

What are you stupid or something?
lol
How is asking questions doing something unintelligent? (I can't wait to hear your answer to this one!)

Why don't you try answering the questions?

What questions are you talking about?
You haven't asked any sensible one.

Since I was not talking to you of course you don't know what I'm talking about.
Why did you even respond to my post??

wtf

X said looking for the killer was a civil dispute. I asked him how was it so?

I'm still waiting for the answer from X. Not you, you (edit).

What are you talking about? XPhiles was giving you an example of a "Waco-type event" and it simply is. What's your problem?

There's civil unrest based on YOUR definition, not the world's.

Ofcourse..... just keep on dreaming thatsjustweird..... just keep on dreaming.....

The rest of your post is just nonsense. You're trying to cause arguments when there's no need. As evidence by your talk of the Branch Dividians. I suggest you read my post again.

Yeah right. Give it up thatsjustweird.... it just won't work. Btw…..it’s Branch Davidians……J

No, thatsjustweird, YOU don’t get it. Everything that XPhiles has brought up is extremely relevant. It’s YOU who is closing his eyes…

Again, you are WAY off because of your foolish attempt to butt into the conversation.
What X quoted was not in any way relevant to what was being talked about at that time.

I suggest you stick to your own conversations in the future Roth. You really are making yourself look bad...

It's hard isn't it?.......when I come around the corner....... so tell me what's your next shot?........

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tell me thatsjustweird, in your own mind, in your own words, has America become a much better place to be..... and why?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The other question still remains as well.... so please answer me on that as well thatsjustweird:

Why so much energy in this thread 'if you don’t believe Titor, thatsjustweird…..WHY?……Oh WHY........????

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Roth your not very intelligent are you?

I won't go over you post responding to me because it's obvious you have trouble comprehending simple phrases and it'd just be a waste of time. I will tell you though to slow down when you read. Maybe that's your problem. You're not taking the time to actually read what's wrote, otherwise you'd have no problems.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Tell me thatsjustweird, in your own mind, in your own words, has America become a much better place to be..... and why?

Of course it has. It has become a MUCH MUCH better place. You obviously don't know your history.
When has there EVER been a time in American history when everyone in America has had less than the level of freedom they have now?
Knowing you and how unintelligent you are you're probably going to take what I just said and twist it to saying that I think America is perfect.
It's NOT. It's far from being perfect or where we should be. Nevertheless, compared to where we have been in the past, yeah, we've gotten better.

I challange you to show otherwise.

The other question still remains as well.... so please answer me on that as well thatsjustweird:
bu]why so much energy in this thread 'if you don’t believe Titor, thatsjustweird…..WHY?……Oh WHY........????

First it's "but"
Second, the motto of this site is to Deny Ignorance. I'm responding to ignorance. This thread has no shortage of it.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Roth your not very intelligent are you?

Yes YOU are!!!
lol
lol:

I won't go over you post responding to me because it's obvious you have trouble comprehending simple phrases and it'd just be a waste of time.

Ofcourse you won't, because you CAN'T!!!!

I will tell you though to slow down when you read. Maybe that's your problem. You're not taking the time to actually read what's wrote, otherwise you'd have no problems.

You should hear your own nonsense: I will tell you though to slow down when you read. - Meaning: I don't know what to say. And then: Maybe that's your problem. - Meaning: I don't know what to say. Furthermore: You're not taking the time to actually read what's wrote, otherwise you'd have no problems. - Meaning: I have absolutely no idea what to say, so I just ramble on some nonsense!!

That's where you are thatsjustweird..... alone in the desert..... with your 'story'...... trying to prove Titor is wrong..... with SO MUCH energy..... trying to convince everyone you don't believe him.........and the funny thing is.....if you really would not believe him......you wouldn't be on this thread!......yet you are here........giving everything you've got.....strange isnt't it??.........

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Of course it has. It has become a MUCH MUCH better place. You obviously don't know your history.

lol
lol
lol
lol:
So tell me: since when are "wiretaps" making America a MUCH better place to be?
Since when has "property seizure" made America a MUCH better place to be?
Since when has "the new torture law" made America a MUCH better place to be? - meaning ALL Americans can become subject to it?

Ofcourse there's SO MUCH more..........

When has there EVER been a time in American history when everyone in America has had less than the level of freedom they have now?

It's ALL an illusion in your head thatsjustweird. NEVER BEFORE was there SO MUCH POVERTY in America!!!!

Knowing you and how unintelligent you are you're probably going to take what I just said and twist it to saying that I think America is perfect. It's NOT. It's far from being perfect or where we should be. Nevertheless, compared to where we have been in the past, yeah, we've gotten better.

I challange you to show otherwise.

We haven't gotten better as I have pointed out....... we are SO MUCH worse than we could ever be.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why so much energy in this thread if you don’t believe Titor, thatsjustweird…..WHY?……Oh WHY........????

First it's "but"
Second, the motto of this site is to Deny Ignorance. I'm responding to ignorance. This thread has no shortage of it.

You are not answering my question thatsjustweird. So I'll ask you again:

Why so much energy in this thread if you don’t believe Titor, thatsjustweird…..WHY?……Oh WHY........????

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What are you talking about I can't?
I ALREADY DID! That's the problem.
I have addressed everything already clearly and concisely, you want me to go over the same stuff over and over again. Why should I have to keep repeating myself to you? If you didn't understand it the first time then well...I don't know what to say.

You are for whatever reason trying to turn this into a pissing match and I'm not going to go there.

lol
lol
lol
lol:
Since when has "the new torture law" made America a MUCH better place to be? - meaning ALL Americans can become subject to it?

Herein lies the problem.
1) You don't know your history.
2) You don't know the laws (from now and then)

I can't help you there except to tell you to do some research first.
That would clear up so much stuff and we wouldn't even be going through this.
It's that simple Roth, READ AND RESEARCH.

It's ALL an illusion in your head thatsjustweird. NEVER BEFORE was there SO MUCH POVERTY in America!!!!

Again, your lack of knowledge of American history is extremely clear.
Please, I'm begging you to do some research Roth.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I asked a simple question. How was that a civil dispute?

I still await the answer.

I thought we where talking about Titor?
If you can't see past that picture. I can't help you.

If you was there, you would feel uneasy about hundreds of men in camo toting guns running through your yard. Citizens not directly involved in civil disorder may have their lives significantly disrupted, that is civil unrest.

Oh.....
I'm glad they got the guy, if it's the right guy...They got him 68 times out of hundreds of shots, that is gung-ho to say ........ I have no problem with the cops killing that bad guy........ but that is not the topic.

Look here at the ATS topics.... Maybe you will see the full picture.

The End.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wasn't that what you did to my post to syrinx high priest lol.............

ThatsJustWeird, just let it go.... It could go on and on with plenty more examples, (that you would refuse to accept).... let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird, just let it go.... It could go on and on with plenty more examples, (that you would refuse to accept).... let the cards fall where they may.

Plenty examples of what? Civil unrest?

What do you mean you could go on and on???? You haven't even shown ONE example yet!!
We're supposed to be 2 years into this war, surely you can come up with just one example.

(those police catching that criminal in Florida was neither a civil dispute nor civil unrest by ANYONE'S definitions of those words. Don't you find it a bit strange that you are the only person in the world who classified that as a civil dispute? Ever stop to think why that is? It's because what happened there can't even compare to a civil dispute. What happened there and civil disorder are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. I asked you politely to explain why you called that a civil dispute, you have yet to give a clear answer. The "answer" I think you're trying to give is that you classified that as a civil dispute because there was more than one police officer there in camoflauge. Is that right?
)

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Even if you're right about the history of the US and how it was so bad before, worse than today, it's doesn't matter. Because the important thing, it's the way people see it. People in general doesn't know their history, and it's doesn't matter because I find it very stupid to compare the US to the worst in the world and say don't complain. People have shorts memories, and if they see a major change between what they remember and the present, they'll get angry very fast. And when they passed this terrorist/torture law, that was a very big step towards a revolution or a civil war. But anyway, the more and more the current and the next administration will pass laws like this and abuse their power, the more and more the people will be angry, until civil war or revolution. And I don't speak about the North American Union that will take effect as early as next year, that will wake up a lot of people of how we are being rape of our rights and sovergnity. Also Titor said that the Canada would be in conflict like in the US... With Harper, the NAU and maybe the Quebec,Alberta or British Colombia seperations it's look like it's gonna happen.

Also, what do you think people will say when the government take their lands to build the NAFTA super highway next year?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What are you talking about I can't?
I ALREADY DID! That's the problem.
I have addressed everything already clearly and concisely, you want me to go over the same stuff over and over again. Why should I have to keep repeating myself to you? If you didn't understand it the first time then well...I don't know what to say.

You are for whatever reason trying to turn this into a pissing match and I'm not going to go there.

lol
lol
lol
lol:

Herein lies the problem.
1) You don't know your history.
2) You don't know the laws (from now and then)

I can't help you there except to tell you to do some research first.
That would clear up so much stuff and we wouldn't even be going through this.
It's that simple Roth, READ AND RESEARCH.

It’s a bit funny, but this is the first time after all these pages, that I really, really just don’t know what to say to you….. and for that….well…for that… you truly deserve a medal! Congratulations!!

But really....what should I say to you? Should I say “spare me the sarcasm” perhaps? Or should I say “why can’t you see what’s happening” perhaps? Or perhaps both? Or should I just spank you? Really, I just don’t know what to say to you….oh well….. I guess after all it doesn’t matter…..in “the end”……

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I asked you politely to explain why you called that a civil dispute, you have yet to give a clear answer. The "answer" I think you're trying to give is that you classified that as a civil dispute because there was more than one police officer there in camoflauge. Is that right?
)

Well since you don't want to end this.. what you ask of me is really at great breadth.
I'm not avoiding your question TJW, I think you know what I intended to express.... that is through someone vision.

Titor said "same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez."

You should focus on Titor's words, but if you have to nick pick my words lol.......

What happened in Florida will probably go through Attorney which rules whether this dispute is justified and blah blah blah, You will never know what really happened probably. Like who fired the first shot and all that, much like the Waco cover-up. In a world of deception, an event like this could be very broad and dangerous. Any Attorney's Office, really can have discrete dominance. Much like the authoritarianism of Waco. Oh wait ..... do you think there was a Waco cover-up?

Do you really trust the media?

Is that what you expect the law to look like?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by XPhiles]

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join