It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
so know you have some appreciation for how hard it is to get through to you people !!!!!

Instead of attacking me, defend the laser picture. you just can't. I dare you to try.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Holding a score of 99/100 is still pretty good in my books. Even that 1% fault about the winter Olympics is debatable and is a far cry from simply judging this as a hoax... However current events seems to be turning for the better despite Titor's warnings. If for instance the next U.S. pres turns out to be an upstanding guy/girl and your local bicycle retailer is full to the brim with so called 'bike' tires than this really was a hoax buy some guy in a basement or the space-time divergency thingy just kicked in...from which it goes into the realm of pure speculation of when and where things will happen in the future according to this.
One thing is for sure. Before a nuke war starts (either a suprise attack or a well known one in advance) a civil war must take place wherein the U.S. (and other nations?) are weakened (this may be interpreted as economic, intelligence weaknesses etc) and seeing this "weakness" supposedly the 'bear' Russia awakens and obliterates U.S. cities with nuke strikes. What's interesting about this is it's classic simplicity. With today's heightened sense of security over terrorism and increased military spending this time period would be the most unlikely time to make such an attack...Notwithstanding the psyche of the people of Russia and China must be looked at as well. If they were ordered to jump off a bridge...would they? Just because the top of the highest eschelon decided one day to play some nuclear armageddon why would the 'people' follow suit?

Conclusions: If this scenerio plays out than the goal is to create instant anarchy (lol instant oatmeal
) wherein the chaos and confusion spreads at such a fast rate that the counter measures of peace, security, order (all the good stuff) cannot act fast enough to counter it and to keep everything under control.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Firestorm]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so know you have some appreciation for how hard it is to get through to you people !!!!!

Instead of attacking me, defend the laser picture. you just can't. I dare you to try.

Message for Syrinx.
I repeat, message for Syrinx.

Message repeated: Accept That Laser Beams Can Bend.

For full proof in 2009, please read up on project LATOR.
I repeat, for full proof in 2009, please read up on project LATOR.

URL: link.aip.org/link/?PSISDG/2200/325/1
I repeat, URL: link.aip.org/link/?PSISDG/2200/325/1

Further details will follow.
I repeat, further details will follow.

This message will self-destruct in 2010.
I repeat, this message will self-destruct in 2010.

Message over.
I repeat, message over.

I repeat,

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
If you've happened to come across me on these boards you know that I'm curious in a little character called 'John Titor'. For those of you that don't know, let me give you a brief rundown.

A few years ago, a guy by the name of 'John Titor' surfaced on the internet claiming that he was a time traveller from the year 2036. Pretty extraordinary claim for anyone, yet he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Out of the many predictions stated by John Titor, he claimed that the USA will be thrown into a Civil War beginning in 2005.

Earlier this year I had a thread suggesting that the onset of this war may be sparked at the Presidents inaugural speech. While there was civil unrest throughout the country, no Civil war occurred. However, 2005 is no where near complete.

Recently, I've been checking out the predictions of a few popular psychics. I was somewhat stunned to see that Titor's prediction of war in 2005 has correlated with the predictions of popular psychics. This is not a confirmation of an imminent civil war in 2005. But it is damn interesting….

well, we all know titor corrected himself and said he meant 2004. today is 9/28/06. I am ready to declare that the american civil war of 2004 according to John titor never happened, and he is a hoax

peace out

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Earlier this year I had a thread suggesting that the onset of this war may be sparked at the Presidents inaugural speech. While there was civil unrest throughout the country, no Civil war occurred. However, 2005 is no where near complete.

Recently, I've been checking out the predictions of a few popular psychics. I was somewhat stunned to see that Titor's prediction of war in 2005 has correlated with the predictions of popular psychics. This is not a confirmation of an imminent civil war in 2005. But it is damn interesting….

well, we all know titor corrected himself and said he meant 2004. today is 9/28/06. I am ready to declare that the american civil war of 2004 according to John titor never happened, and he is a hoax

peace out

Ah, come on now syrinx. You can't ditch out like that lol. Titor as well said......2004 will be civil unrest.... bingo on that one...

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

Then Titor goes on to say starting from 2004 it steadily gets worse, until 2008-2012 and ends in 2015.....

The key word is steadily.

Now if this story is true, 30 or so years from now one would look back and say the beginning of the civil war started from civil unrest.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yesterday, the 28th was a big step toward a civil war or revolution... the suspension of Habeas Corpus!!!

Source

What does the suspension of the Habeas Corpus? Detention without due process, what titor said:

John Titor warns: “Do you really think your government is telling you the truth? While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you…….”
Q: Will you readily be able to identify the enemy? JT: “They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.”

This is precisely what the suspension of Habeas Corpus is about. A lot of people seems to be missing a key component of this bill. This bill can certainly be used against any American citizen by having the Combatant Status Review Tribunal declare them an enemy combatant. Even better, they can be jailed until the Combatant Status Review Tribunal gets around to deciding if they are an enemy combatant or not.

Seriously, this is the worst thing EVER. Maybe even worse than the Patriot Act. You remember in the election 2004, people were so divised between democrat/republicans... now with those crappy laws, it will be a fight between liberty VS suspension of consitution... Liberty VS Security... like Titor said...

And do I know people that would kill a republican because he's republican? No, of course. But do I know people who would kill someone who would like to take away his liberty? YEAH and I'm sure a lot of people in the US are like that.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

Then Titor goes on to say starting from 2004 it steadily gets worse, until 2008-2012 and ends in 2015.....

The key word is steadily.

XPhiles!

"This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."

"Then Titor goes on to say starting from 2004 it steadily gets worse, until 2008-2012 and ends in 2015....."

"The key word is steadily."

I repeat: the key word is steadily.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
But wait...... are things really steadily getting worse?........ yep.....they are!

news.bbc.co.uk...
Terror law leaves room for tough questioning
Friday, 29 September 2006
Treatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay has been under scrutiny

The law passed by the US Congress defines the next stage of how the United States will treat and try suspects in the "war on terror" declared by President Bush after the 11 September attacks.

The law departs from the norms of American criminal justice in the rules for the military commissions - it defines an "unlawful enemy combatant" in very broad terms, it gives immunity for previous interrogations and while it sets limits on interrogation methods it still leaves latitude for tough questioning.

For opponents the law is a mistake. Democratic Senator Harry Reid. said the measures "may have been tough, but they certainly weren't smart... I'm convinced that future generations will view the passage of this bill as a grave error."

At issue here is how far a democratic society can equip itself with the methods it regards as necessary to achieve results without violating the very values it wants to protect and without prompting greater sympathy for its enemies.

www.timesonline.co.uk...
US Senate passes Bush's controversial detainee bill

The bill sanctions the use of special military courts to try suspects being held at Guantanamo Bay, and would allow the use of some evidence obtained by harsh interrogation methods.

Crucially, it also eliminates the right of habeas corpus, stopping foreign prisoners from going to a federal court to challenge their own detention.

The new legislation forbids US guards from inflicting treatment which could constitute a war crime – including torture, rape, murder, and any act intended to cause "serious" physical or mental pain – but gives the President the right to define and decide which other techniques can be used short of that. The CIA would be allowed to continue its secret prisons programme.

Human rights groups have expressed concern that harsh techniques that border on torture, such as sleep deprivation and induced hypothermia, can be used under the new law.

The bill also expands the definition of the "enemy combatants" who can be held and tried, to include those who provide weapons, money and other support to terrorist groups. [meaning almost everyone can be a 'terrorist' now]

The bill also enables evidence found in the US or abroad to be taken without a search warrant. [read: John Titor warnings!]

While the President had to concede on some of the specifics, the final bill contained broadly all the key measures he was hoping to see passed. [right on his way to the 'American Federal Empire']

The legislation had become a major battleground in US politics, pitting measures to safeguard the country from terrorism against the need to protect civil liberties, just weeks ahead of November legislative elections.

Twelve Democrats joined the Republicans in voting in favour of the bill, while one Republican, Senator Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, opposed it and another did not vote......

John Titor: "I don't believe I ever said the war was between Democrats and Republicans"....... "The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong"........

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well Here I am again. After the events of this week I've had to rethink this whole Titor thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I found an article today that brought to mind what Titor said about his father watching a neighbor disappear, and deciding it was time to move his family away.

In Case I Disappear

I have been told a thousand times at least, in the years I have spent reporting on the astonishing and repugnant abuses, lies and failures of the Bush administration, to watch my back. "Be careful," people always tell me. "These people are capable of anything. Stay off small planes, make sure you aren't being followed." A running joke between my mother and me is that she has a "safe room" set up for me in her cabin in the woods, in the event I have to flee because of something I wrote or said.

I always laughed and shook my head whenever I heard this stuff. Extreme paranoia wrapped in the tinfoil of conspiracy, I thought. This is still America, and these Bush fools will soon pass into history, I thought. I am a citizen, and the First Amendment hasn't yet been red-lined, I thought.

Matters are different now.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by ShadowEyes]

Thanks for the heads up Vitchilo. The link has been repaired.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ok, 1 last post

steadily getting worse...you forgot the infamous second part of that quote (conveniently)

John, how would you describe that ?

well, like waco.......

do I even have to post it ?

I think not

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks ShadowEyes, it's a very good article! And those retards in the government are just leaning more and more to the dictatorship. I'll protest and scream, write posts and letter on how they are traitors and that the wars they done and will do with Iran are bad. I don't fear being jail, because I know i'm right in the pursue of freedom of speech and the trues values of the human kind. I'll never be a slave and I'll die free, I'll never live as a slave.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Roth Joint

ok, 1 last post

steadily getting worse...you forgot the infamous second part of that quote (conveniently)

John, how would you describe that ?
well, like waco.......
do I even have to post it ?
I think not

syrinx high priest

I was (conveniently) just making a point. No need to post it.

Yes Titor said like Waco....but syrinx, you must be expecting some media coverage or something.

Here is another Titor quote:

02/08/01
I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would
probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian
Gonzalez.

Disinformation is a timeless specialty of our media and government now.
I would say, it's no wonder that Titor doesn't recall much of the media coverage.

This is what it looked liked in Lakeland, Florida yesterday.... A cloud of camouflage looking for one suspect. I heard a radio news report of over a hundred police and swat there.

"like waco".......I thinks so.... If you was there you would think so...

www.ktiv.com...

I'm sure you will think, hey! he is a cop killer.... But look at that picture, doesn't it look like a Waco or Elian Gonzalez scene. This is Justice in America today, an everyday scene.

Just look around and smell the tear gas syrinx. Camouflage, black boots and black suits is what we see today.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It's unclear if the suspect fired any shots. But the sheriff says the man had a .45-caliber gun belonging to the deputy who was killed. Just who the man is remains a mystery. Authorities still don't know his name, but confirmed he's the suspect from a photo released yesterday

No shots fired, the weapon belonged to somebody else (who's now dead and therefore can't tell) the guy's identity remains unknown and you can bet your rear end that there will not be a follow-up by the media.

Do you see a pattern? i certainly do.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Again, I know you're not serious X, but just in case someone thinks you are, I'll correct a couple things.

Yes Titor said like Waco....but syrinx, you must be expecting some media coverage or something.

02/08/01
I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would
probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian
Gonzalez.

Here's the quote he was talking about

John Titor:

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

This is what it looked liked in Lakeland, Florida yesterday.... A cloud of camouflage looking for one suspect. I heard a radio news report of over a hundred police and swat there.

"like waco".......I thinks so.... If you was there you would think so...

Comparing what happen yesterday in Florida with Waco is borderline moronic.
I PRAY no one's life is EVER in your hands. They would be doomed. Going by the tone of your post.
If a known killer is on the loose, you have no idea what his mental state is, you have no idea where he is, etc. What are you going to do? Just send a couple cops?
NO! You have enough manpower to make sure you find him. Name one place on earth that wouldn't do that. I challange you to name just one. That's common sense.

This is Justice in America today, an everyday scene.

Cool, then since it's an everyday scene you can easily come up with links confirming that right?
Where did a scene like that happen today?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Comparing what happen yesterday in Florida with Waco is borderline moronic.
I PRAY no one's life is EVER in your hands. They would be doomed. Going by the tone of your post.
If a known killer is on the loose, you have no idea what his mental state is, you have no idea where he is, etc. What are you going to do? Just send a couple cops?
NO! You have enough manpower to make sure you find him. Name one place on earth that wouldn't do that. I challange you to name just one. That's common sense.

What are you saying TJW? if your average Joe was shot, there wouldn't be a 100 man army of Storm Troopers looking all gung-ho in military outfits. What happened in Florida was a civil dispute, it's comparable. I really feel sorry for all who lost someone in that incident.

ThatsJustWeird I don't even know why you reply to my post, your so snowed three ways to sunday, you don't even understand me.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Again, I know you're not serious X, but just in case someone thinks you are, I'll correct a couple things.

02/08/01
Gonzalez.

Here's the quote he was talking about

John Titor:

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

There is nothing to correct..... If you can read..... there is no need to post it (Titor quote).....and......Here is another Titor quote:..................

d o y o u c o m p r e h e n d

[edit on 30-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What are you saying TJW? if your average Joe was shot, there wouldn't be a 100 man army of Storm Troopers looking all gung-ho in military outfits. What happened in Florida was a civil dispute, it's comparable.

lmao!
How exactly was it a civil dispute? (I can't wait to hear your answer to this one)
Are you saying that every time there's a bunch of police gathered looking for a killer or killers, that's a civil dispute?
lol!!!!

ThatsJustWeird I don't even know why you reply to my post, your so snowed three ways to sunday, you don't even understand me.

"your so snowed three ways to sunday"
Wow.
You're right. I don't understand you. I speak english

There is nothing to correct..... If you can read..... there is no need to post it (Titor quote).....and......Here is another Titor quote:..................

What you wrote before that needs to be changed then, you wrote this:
"Yes Titor said like Waco....but syrinx, you must be expecting some media coverage or something."
If you knew that Titor said that the war would be like Waco events, then why bring up media coverage?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
TJW your incongruous behavior worries me. I try to keep in harmony with this thread and you come in here and mutilate the place, that I do expect of you lol..... But how unbecoming of you to judge me in a scenario situation, when you don't even understand or know me.

Are you in belief of hundreds of gung-ho police in military outfits doesn't cause civil unrest. Maybe if you are mistaking as the enemy you would understand.

Besides

The whole point I was making is from John Titor quotes....

Admit it TJW, if you was there it would look like some kind of Waco event..........

Titor

02/08/01
Gonzalez.

I did not bring up media coverage? Titor does. What you want me to do, change a Titor quote? lol

There is nothing to correct.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I just read the last few pages of this discussion and I have to say that I think this has now been fully debunked.

When nothing happened in 2004, fine.... when nothing happened in 2005, hmmm.... but this year you can't really say what he said has come true. You're down to arguing semantics now really. The fact is a Waco type event didn't occur each month getting steadily worse. You can try to take that quote as many different ways as you want, but at the end of the day it just didn't happen.

Just let go man, you're flogging a dead horse. There's plenty of other issues around here that could use your attention!

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join