It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Oh come on now ThatsJustWeird, Ye Have Little Faith..... Is there not a larger wedge in your Bill of Rights now.

Larger compared to what?

The answer is no anyway. You want to see a large wedge in the Bill of Rights look back to the Civil Rights era and Vietnam era. Anyone who says today's world is worse is a lunatic plan and simple.

I guess you take the President words "we're safer" for granted.

?

So you claim to be the instigator lol.... more the antagonist.

Saying a fictional story is fiction makes me an antagonists?
Santa Claus isn't real. I guess saying that makes me an atagonist too right?

I think TJW, deep down inside you held on to this thread and the others in hope that Titor is real.

Anyone wishes Titor to be real should be removed from society (by any means)
That's just sick. Wishing for the deaths of billions of inocent people and the lively hoods of billions of others is ridiculous. If some sort of...accident.....happened to anyone wishing Titor and his story to be real, you wouldn't see me complaining.

Come now admit it, do not say you was pushing the thread..... You was really just pushing for your own answers. And now it seems you are wholly convinced in your own beliefs.

What are you talking about?
I was just going along with this game. I can't imagine anyone still considering Titor to be real.

"serious issues"
....... serious TJW, move out to the country for a few years, you will get your answers there.

That's just silly

How will it ever get old? The whole Titor thing is moving between past and future. Right?

This whole thing is getting old...
Every criminal that's arrested means we're in a police state now.
Every time oil goes up it means blah blah blah...
All that was funny for a while, but it's not anymore. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
1 last try to get a straight answer from the titor believers. Please be honest. Please don't answer a question with a question.

thanks in advance

1) have you eaten beef since you discovered titor ? if yes, why ?

2) have you alerted ALL of your friends and loved ones to the impending holocaust ? If no, why not ?

3) are you planning on moving away from the sites that are nuclear targets for the russions ? if no, why not ?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First, I'm not a believer, I just see odd similarities.

1) have you eaten beef since you discovered titor ? if yes, why ?

Yes, but much less than before.

2) have you alerted ALL of your friends and loved ones to the impending holocaust ? If no, why not ?
I talked about it but about similarities. If it's going to happen, we'll see soon enough to warn them for real and share them all the ``story``.

3) are you planning on moving away from the sites that are nuclear targets for the russions ? if no, why not ?
I plan moving out of the cities, even if i'm already ``out of the cities``. But I don't care, I don't live in the US and we already know where we're going to go if something big happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You want to see a large wedge in the Bill of Rights look back to the Civil Rights era and Vietnam era. Anyone who says today's world is worse is a lunatic plan and simple.

Ah, you want to compare racism with security, n i c e... So you think the world is better, hmmm.... last I check " in today's world" there is more rogue states with WMD's.

Saying a fictional story is fiction makes me an antagonists?
Santa Claus isn't real. I guess saying that makes me an atagonist too right?

Anyone wishes Titor to be real should be removed from society (by any means)
That's just sick. Wishing for the deaths of billions of inocent people and the lively hoods of billions of others is ridiculous. If some sort of...accident.....happened to anyone wishing Titor and his story to be real, you wouldn't see me complaining.

So how do you know Titor is fiction? Is Titor comparable to Santa Clause, do you have any proof of that?
One may be a antagonist, if they think a Titor believer needs to be in a straightjacket or removed from society......

Who is wishing billions of people to die?
WMD's are real...... It is feasible to think that one singular event will change the world. It has happen in the past and it will happen again. To possess thermonuclear weapons or bio junk is sick,
is that comparable to Titor believers?

I was just going along with this game.
All that was funny for a while, but it's not anymore. That's all I'm saying.

So it's a game.... what is the score?
I didn't know the Titor story is a comedy, was Titor the humorous character?

Titor will always be open to controversy. Just look at this thread, a prolonged public dispute over misinterpretation.

Much like the National Weather Service..... Titor presented a warning.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ah, you want to compare racism with security, n i c e... So you think the world is better, hmmm.... last I check " in today's world" there is more rogue states with WMD's.

wtf?

1. The bill of rights is a US thing not a world thing. But yes, today's US is 1000x better than it was back then.
2. The only thing I'm comparing is the state of the U.S. then compared to the state of the U.S. now. Where in the world did you get that I was comparing racism and security??? lol

3. This is just out of curiousity, but could you name all those rogue states with WMDs

So how do you know Titor is fiction? Is Titor comparable to Santa Clause, do you have any proof of that?

What do you mean do I have proof? That's common knowledge. You know that. What are you doing?
In the small chance that you're actually serious.....man where do you begin? lol
Well you could start with the two most obvious things.
1. He claimed to be a time traveller (what makes it worse is he claimed to be a time traveller after a 10 year civil war and a nuclear war in which most of the world has been destroyed
)
2. Well, the fact that NOTHING he's "predicted" has happened yet.

People who create stories like Titor pop up ALL the time. There were MANY before Titor there are and will be MANY after. Some people are acting like what Titor said was new. Nothing he said was. In fact alot of what he said is found in Alas Babylon. People have been saying all that for YEARS (decades even).

One may be a antagonist, if they think a Titor believer needs to be in a straightjacket or removed from society......

They're a danger to themselves and others, something has to be done....

Who is wishing billions of people to die?

Titor is and all those who want him to be true.

WMD's are real...... It is feasible to think that one singular event will change the world. It has happen in the past and it will happen again. To possess thermonuclear weapons or bio junk is sick,
is that comparable to Titor believers?

Not sure what you're talking about. Titor said there will be a civil war then a nuclear war...

I didn't know the Titor story is a comedy, was Titor the humorous character?

No, people believing in Titor or defending him is the comedy part.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

wtf?
1. The bill of rights is a US thing not a world thing. But yes, today's US is 1000x better than it was back then.
2. The only thing I'm comparing is the state of the U.S. then compared to the state of the U.S. now. Where in the world did you get that I was comparing racism and security??? lol

3. This is just out of curiousity, but could you name all those rogue states with WMDs

of course the bill of rights is a US thing, I was referring to what you said "Anyone who says today's world is worse is a lunatic plan and simple."

So the US is 1000x better now, and how is it..explain?..... you must really take the words "we're safer" for granted.
With all these so called rogue states in the world today, do you really think the US is 1000x safer?

2. Well, you know...... I was referring to the Bill of Rights as of now, and you bring up the Civil Rights era? An era when civil rights was an issue with racism in the 60's.

Do you think none of your Amendments have been stepped on?

It bewilders me on how you can throw in stuff like the Civil Rights era, Vietnam era and Santa Clause all in one post lol.

3.lol, come on now.... why would you want me to do that... I'm sure you know the alphabetical order of third world states. Or at least the top 3 so called “axis of evil.”

2. Well, the fact that NOTHING he's "predicted" has happened yet.

Now this is important question I have for you TJW, Do you think Titor predicted an American Civil War of 2005? Do you think Titor was a prophesier?

In fact alot of what he said is found in Alas Babylon. People have been saying all that for YEARS (decades even).

Oh no, not again.... Why cling on 'He copied a book' lol. The only thing that is remotely similar in Alas Babylon is post America. I'm sure the Christian bible relates as well, 'that is even more than decades' lol.

They're a danger to themselves and others, something has to be done....

So we have established you are an antagonist

[edit on 10-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Boy o boy, do I feel safe now!

Yep, all the terrorists are gone, they simply vanished, seriously, terror attacks most definitely stopped growing around the globe, yep, no more terror thanks to the war on terror, people most definitely feel more free now, oh man, everybody is more wealthy nowadays, oil is cheap, Iraq is a much better place to be!, Afghanistan is our new holiday paradise! and… we are rest assured our president is watching over us! seriously! wiretaps and secret prisons make us feel really safe and secure…..

I am happy I can share my private property with the Government now, hey, I can really believe now that absolute power does NOT corrupt nowadays, o no, you must be an idiot to believe that….did you hear me?......b.t.w.….did you know that Pizza Hut will take over McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell?…..

Oh come on....there simply must be more securities......there must be.......

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Oh come on....there simply must be more securities......there must be.......

Yep, there's more!

Hezbollah is really discouraged now.......they will NEVER attack Israel ever again
....and Israel really showed how you can beat terrorists (read: innocent Lebanese civilians) by destroying their infrastructure (read: Lebanese civilian infrastructure) ....and this all because of two military soldiers (oops they are still there) ......yep.......true wisdom......boy...aren't people growing spiritual nowadays?......

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

........and Israel really showed how you can beat terrorists (read: innocent Lebanese civilians) by destroying their infrastructure (read: Lebanese civilian infrastructure) ....and this all because of two military soldiers (oops they are still there) ......

Hmmm....doesn't this sound familiar?.....Wasn't Titor saying something about this?......Yep there it is: "The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war."
"They are prepared for the ultimate defense." [yes they are] Wavering western support for Israel....." [is happening right now]..........

So here we are now..... what can we expect next?.....

Titor: ".......is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack."

"The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction.
In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."

It's almost like reading the news......

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Roth why are you spamming. ATS looks down on that.

X, your posts are showing you really don't get it do you?

It bewilders me on how you can throw in stuff like the Civil Rights era, Vietnam era and Santa Clause all in one post lol.

Maybe if you actually took the time to read what I said you would understand what I was talking about. It's painfully obvious you don't. Which is sad because I couldn't have made it more simple....

Now this is important question I have for you TJW, Do you think Titor predicted an American Civil War of 2005? Do you think Titor was a prophesier?

??
Titor said a Civil War will start in 2004. No he wasn't a "prophesier"

Anyway, like I said, I'm done playing the game. If there really is anyone who still believes in the Titor story, I truely feel sorry for you. I can't imagine what kind of life you live but I can almost guarentee you it isn't a happy one if you're so easily fooled (and/or paranoid).

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Roth Joint

Your right, I really dont get how you can compare Santa Clause to Titor lol.....

Maybe if you actually took the time to read what I said you would understand what I was talking about. It's painfully obvious you don't. Which is sad because I couldn't have made it more simple....

Oh I really do understand what your saying, but I couldn't help myself when you compared Civil Rights of the 60's to the Bill of Rights....in this topic, I'm talking about Civil Rights of now.... I guess in todays world, your 4th Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure has no meaning to you.

Titor said a Civil War will start in 2004. No he wasn't a "prophesier"

Wrong, Right.... 2004 is the beginning of civil unrest as well... but yes he did mention civil war in 2004 which is more related to civil unrest.

But I ask you about 2005!

I ask you a few simple questions and you cant even answer some of them or get them correct. You are avoiding the "prediction" word as well lol.......though you got one right, he was no prophet.

The correct answer would of been No Titor did not predict an American Civil War.

But Titor did Warn of Civil War

Titor warning of Civil War in the United States in 2005. alerting the "possibility" of it.

12 November 2000 16:41 (predictions for the future) 72
I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone
that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005.

Years of civil unrest can count as Civil War, I guess will find out in 2008.

As someone pointed out in a earlier post...
HAZLETON - The United States, to paraphrase Lincoln, is in the midst of a great civil war. So far, no shooting, but you never can tell.

Anyway, like I said, I'm done playing the game. If there really is anyone who still believes in the Titor story, I truely feel sorry for you. I can't imagine what kind of life you live but I can almost guarentee you it isn't a happy one if you're so easily fooled (and/or paranoid).

It seems reality and misinterpretation has finally set in. For TJW, that would mean no more play time. Yeah I would bail out if I was you lol....You think it's all good and dandy, and the good ole USA is better than ever. If you feel much safer by the government authorities to control your life....then good for you.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Your right, I really dont get how you can compare Santa Clause to Titor lol.....

Simple
Both of fictional characters.

Oh I really do understand what your saying, but I couldn't help myself when you compared Civil Rights of the 60's to the Bill of Rights.....

What? See you don't even know what you're talking about.
First of all I said the civil rights era. Second the first amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. That was SEVERELY limited during the civil rights and vietname eras.

I guess in todays world, your 4th Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure has no meaning to you.

Where did I day that at?
Please show me. I'm begging you to show me where I said anything close to that.

Wrong, Right.... 2004 is the beginning of civil unrest as well... but yes he did mention civil war in 2004 which is more related to civil unrest.

But I ask you about 2005!

No, you asked me what Titor said. Titor didn't mention anything about 2005. He said the war would start in 2004. That's all I stated.

I ask you a few simple questions and you cant even answer some of them or get them correct. You are avoiding the "prediction" word as well lol

I make a few simple comments and you can't even comprehend them.
As far as predictions. Titor said that this world was supposedly close to his so the things that supposedly happened during his time was likely to happen in ours

Years of civil unrest can count as Civil War, I guess will find out in 2008.

Why are you pushing the date to 2008?

It seems reality and misinterpretation has finally set in. For TJW, that would mean no more play time. Yeah I would bail out if I was you lol....

This makes absolutely no sense at all....

You think it's all good and dandy, and the good ole USA is better than ever. If you feel much safer by the government authorities to control your life....then good for you.

Once again you like putting words in my mouth. I challange you show where I even HINTED at that.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What? See you don't even know what you're talking about.
First of all I said the civil rights era. Second the first amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. That was SEVERELY limited during the civil rights and vietname eras.

You see, you did it again..... you are comparing the 60's wedge of the past, to todays security wedge. Your derailing the subject at hand.

Oh come on now ThatsJustWeird, Ye Have Little Faith..... Is there not a larger wedge in your Bill of Rights now. that is what I said..... NOW

Where did I day that at?
Please show me. I'm begging you to show me where I said anything close to that.

It's obvious in the way you believe, its more insinuated in your post. I don't need to show it to you.

No, you asked me what Titor said. Titor didn't mention anything about 2005. He said the war would start in 2004. That's all I stated.

Wow.... I'm disappointed in you.

Why are you pushing the date to 2008?

You are really avoiding the subject lol......

This makes absolutely no sense at all....

Why would it make sense to you, the whole Titor subject has been misinterpreted in this thread.... your just wasting your time over a so called "prediction." You said your not playing games no more...

maybe you should just bail out..... bye bye, cya.... your not playing no more right?

Once again you like putting words in my mouth. I challange you show where I even HINTED at that.

ThatsJustWeird said, But yes, today's US is 1000x better...... there you go, thats a good hint there...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Gore doesn't rule out 2008 White House run

5 years since 9/11. A lot change since then, a lot of bad changes, but TJW doesn't seems to face the evidence. Yeah, in the past, the US lost rights. But they were put back after the threat was over. Now, the threat that is put there, is terrorism, a threat IMPOSSIBLE to win over, that's why they particulary chosed this threat. And also, that 16 of the 19 ``laws`` of the Patriot Act 1 were made PERMANENT.

Also, NOW, it's not just in the US that human rights and constitutionnals rights are torn away... it's in Canada and Europe, all the so-call democracies countries.

Unless the next president, Gore, Jeb Bush, anyone else, re-give life to the US constitution, it will be real bad. (2008-2009) And it would be even worse if Bush was impeached and Cheney become president, running then for 2008 and he would win the White House probably.

Dick Cheney president would be even worse than Bush, worse than everything.

EDIT: Al-Qaeda warns of attacks in the Gulf-Israël

They say that the Iraq failure is coming, and the US economic crash also. And they are right. They say that when the US will be defeated economicly, they'll focus their holy war against Israël...

And then you link the JT quote of the Israëli ultimate defense, and you have it. With the US impossibility to support them, it will be very hard to survive...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is a joke right?

You all can't possibly be serious. I'm making simple easy to understand statements and the fact that you all are having a hard time grasping what I'm saying is very indicitive....

You see, you did it again..... you are comparing the 60's wedge of the past, to todays security wedge. Your derailing the subject at hand.

Oh come on now ThatsJustWeird, Ye Have Little Faith..... Is there not a larger wedge in your Bill of Rights now. that is what I said..... NOW

And I answered plainly NO. The wedge is NOT larger now than it was in the past. If you have ANY evidence to show that it is, please present it.

It's obvious in the way you believe, its more insinuated in your post. I don't need to show it to you.

Yes you do need to show it to me. I just read over all my post and I can't find anything that would lead you to come to a conclusion on how I believe.
So please show me these phantom posts....

You are really avoiding the subject lol......

The subject is Titor and his civil war. That's what I discussed. You changed the subject to something about 2008...

Why would it make sense to you, the whole Titor subject has been misinterpreted in this thread.... your just wasting your time over a so called "prediction." You said your not playing games no more...

One of his "predictions" or "warnings" or whatever is a focal point in this thread but this whole thread has been about the Titor story in general. The game I'm not playing anymore is arguing back and forth with so call Titor believers. I don't think they really exsist.

ThatsJustWeird said, But yes, today's US is 1000x better...... there you go, thats a good hint there...

You know good and well what I'm talking about. Show me where I even hinted at "If you feel much safer by the government authorities to control your life....then good for you."
And why did you cut off my quote. I finished with "back then" refering to the 60s and 70s.

Please tell me you were joking with that post? You're more intelligent than that, right?

Vit, you're posts are not even worth going over it's so bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Roth why are you spamming. ATS looks down on that.

Wow, now it gets really interesting... so here we have a thatsjustweird.... the same thatsjustweird who believes "today's US is 1000x better than it was back then"........
........well.....please explain me and rest of the readers what it is that I don't get?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow, now it gets really interesting... so here we have a thatsjustweird.... the same thatsjustweird who believes "today's US is 1000x better than it was back then"........
........well.....please explain me and rest of the readers what it is that I don't get?

What's there to explain? You live in the US right?
Then you know how it was in the 60s and 70s. If you don't, then read.

The loss of freedoms and rights (not just for minorities), all the civil unrest and riots......anyone who thinks it was better back then is a complete moron. Plain and simple. Fortunately that's no one on this board.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Perhaps I don’t get it that wiretaps are much more efficient nowadays? Or perhaps I don’t get it there are much better secret prisons and torture methods? Or perhaps I don’t get it that people should only let the present administration decide what democracy and constitution is all about? Perhaps I don’t get it that the loss of innocent civilian lives are of lesser importance than the endless ever failing attempts to intimidate or impress terrorists? Perhaps I don’t get it that terror attacks haven’t stopped? Perhaps I don’t get it that Al Gore’s role hasn’t diminished?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What's there to explain? You live in the US right?
Then you know how it was in the 60s and 70s. If you don't, then read.

The loss of freedoms and rights (not just for minorities), all the civil unrest and riots......anyone who thinks it was better back then is a complete moron. Plain and simple. Fortunately that's no one on this board.

I see.... you didn't mean back then as in the time period John Titor was on-line......ok......

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
...b.t.w.....XPhiles!!!.....

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join