It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Yep…. shall we say…the “his/her battle” for 2008 has just begun?……

news.yahoo.com...
Sen. Clinton says Rumsfeld should resign
Thu Aug 3, 6:50 PM ET
WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton called Thursday for the resignation of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, hours after excoriating him at a public hearing over what she said was a "failed policy" in Iraq.

For months, Clinton has resisted joining the chorus of other Democrats demanding Rumsfeld's ouster. Her remarks Thursday were the harshest assessment yet from the woman considered her party's early front-runner for the 2008 presidential nomination.

More news about the coming “his/her battle” for 2008:

seattletimes.nwsource.com...
Sunday, August 6, 2006 - Page updated at 12:00 AM
Lieberman defeat could signal Democratic shift
FARMINGTON, Conn. — The passion fueling the anti-war challenge to Sen. Joe Lieberman in Connecticut's Senate primary signals a power shift inside the Democratic Party that could reshape the politics of national security and alter the battle for the party's 2008 presidential nomination, strategists in both political parties say.

An upset by Lamont would affect the political calculations of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., who like Lieberman supported giving Bush authority to wage the Iraq war, and could excite interest in a comeback by former Vice President Al Gore, who warned in 2002 that the war could be a grave error.

This sends a message to all Democratic officeholders," said Robert Borosage of the liberal Campaign for America's Future. "You're going to have a much tougher Democratic Party."

That could be felt most acutely by Clinton, who polls show is the early front-runner for the 2008 nomination and who has drawn criticism from Internet activists for opposing a timetable for withdrawal. Clinton appears to have gotten the message, as she demonstrated with sharp questioning of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld at Thursday's Senate hearing.

John Titor: "The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."....

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So they are saying that them, the democrats, will be as thought as the republicans? As against liberty and for security crap? Sh!t!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So they are saying that them, the democrats, will be as thought as the republicans? As against liberty and for security crap? Sh!t!

I think that maybe, with all the powers the excutive has now, that if/when a liberal democrat gets elected to power and excercises those powers, the rural population is going to go nuts.

That's the best I've come up with to fit in Titor's story with whats happening today.

I know, I used both Liberal and Democrat in my post. But, it fits with my rural vs. urban voting argument.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by modese7en]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by modese7en

I think that maybe, with all the powers the excutive has now, that if/when a liberal democrat gets elected to power and excercises those powers, the rural population is going to go nuts.

That's the best I've come up with to fit in Titor's story with whats happening today.

I know, I used both Liberal and Democrat in my post. But, it fits with my rural vs. urban voting argument.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by modese7en]

I suspect the time is coming that the demographics are going to change.

As the government becomes more oppressive in the cities, those who wish to 'escape' from the oppression will be drifting out to the countryside where they will be harder for the powers that be to control and/or pen in.

It's not going to be rural vs urban, so much as it will be free(er) vs yoked.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lets throw another Log on the Fire.

That Gingrich would openly refer to those who oppose Bush-Republican Neo-Conservative madness as being an "insurgency" is, in a very real sense, the first public admission that the Bush regime and Republicans are at war with the American people. It is a blatant confession of the ultimate Neo-Conservative agenda, i.e. a deliberate and swift movement toward a very real Executive dictatorship wherein those who dissent or disagree are "the enemy" or members of an "insurgency". Gingrich's use of the term "insurgency" when referring to fellow Americans reveals in no uncertain terms the reality that the Neo-Cons recognize a movement forming that consists of the American people and that is designed to directly challenge their drive toward a nationalist imperialistic dictatorship.

The above is but one opinion, but how many others share the same view now. Another thing, Did anyone share this view in 1999?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
With this non-sense ``boogeyman`` no-attack, fear-mongering thing, people are asking government for more laws... Stupids marons. Give them you're liberties and you'll know what happen next, JT world's. A lot of people are going AGAIN in this trap of terrorism.
Do people ever learn?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ICE, ICE Baby & The National Guard……nothing to worry about?….

John Titor: “From the age of 8 to 12 [2006-2010], we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined”………..

www.commonvoice.com...
August 10, 2006
New Law Enforcement Teams Deployed to Capture Illegal Alien Fugitive
These ICE Fugitive Operations teams have federal authorities and nationwide jurisdiction. Though based in specific regional offices, the teams can be deployed to conduct operations anywhere fugitive alien populations are located in the United States. The teams use intelligence-based information and leads to find, arrest, and place into removal proceedings aliens who have been ordered to leave the country by an immigration judge, but have failed to comply -- thus making them fugitive aliens.

Of the more than 52,000 illegal aliens apprehended by ICE Fugitive Operations teams since the first teams were created in 2003, roughly 22,669 had convictions for crimes that include homicide, sexual assault against children, robbery, violent assault, narcotics trafficking, and other aggravated felonies and crimes of moral turpitude.
[Hmmm…interesting…..so….what about the other 27,331?…..]

By the end of September, a total of 52 Fugitive Operations teams are scheduled to be operational nationwide. The Bush Administration's FY 2007 proposed budget would allow ICE to deploy an additional 18 teams. The 45 Fugitive Operations teams currently in existence are collectively apprehending more than 1,000 illegal alien fugitives per week.
[
]

The complete list of regional offices with Fugitive Operations teams assigned are: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, San Antonio, San Diego, St. Paul, MN and Washington, DC.
[Quite a list huh?…..]

www.ice.gov...
ICE increases illegal alien detention capacity by 2,000
Just 40 days after ICE signed an agreement with Willacy County, Texas, to provide secure detention services for detainees, the first 500 beds are open and accepting illegal aliens apprehended at the Southwest border. The move caps a busy July in which ICE increased detention capacity by another 1,500 beds, bringing ICE's national detention capacity to 22,800. The move represents a significant step forward in the President's plan to ensure that all illegal aliens apprehended along the U.S border with Mexico are detained and returned to their home countries.

Hmmm…..a ‘good’ thing or a ‘bad’ thing?……

'ICE'.…..federal authorities and nationwide jurisdiction….Ok…where’s the National Guard?……oops…..

www.decaturdaily.com...
www.wilmingtonstar.com.../20060809/NEWS/60809004
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2006
Booming fugitive teams show enforcement, deportation happen
MABLETON, Ga. — "Police! Policia! Open the door!" shouted the Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, as their loud banging on the door shut up a chorus of crickets on a pine-ringed road around 5 a.m. Tuesday in this Atlanta suburb.
Combined with thousands of National Guard troops at the U.S.-Mexican border and dramatic increases in the number of bed space at detention centers to reduce "catch-and-release" cases, the teams fit President Bush's pledge to beef up enforcement.
[There they are….]

They are also changing the odds for illegal immigrants who until recently ran virtually no risk of being caught after they established themselves in communities far from the border.
"Once people got here, they knew it was OK," said Charles Kuck, the vice president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. "If (enforcement) had had this power and money for the last 10 years, we'd have a comprehensive immigration system now."
[Hmmm….scary?….]

The seven men arrested Tuesday in suburban Atlanta, of which only the Mali one had been a target, told officers they had no idea why they were being detained, even after some admitted they were in the U.S. illegally. They refused to speak with The Associated Press.
Yet the Mali man's request to stay in the U.S. had been denied nine years ago, one of the men who was from Guatemala was caught twice by the Border Patrol in Arizona, and another man, from El Salvador, had failed to renew his temporary protected status since 2005, according to federal records officers obtained after locking them all in a cell.
[Can you read between the lines?….]

A little history…..

article.nationalreview.com...
August 07, 2006, 6:26 a.m.
ICE, ICE Baby
Orange County provides the Bush administration with a significant enforcement opportunity.

It wasn’t until after 9/11, however, that any local police agency requested training under 287(g). The stigma against immigration law enforcement was too great; no local force wanted to risk the wrath of illegal alien advocates.

The Florida state troopers were the first to break the taboo. Stung by the discovery that several of the 9/11 hijackers had used Florida as a planning base for the attack, and aware that four of the hijackers had been stopped for traffic violations in various states while out of immigration status, Florida worked out an agreement with the INS (the predecessor to ICE) to train as immigration agents the 35 state troopers who participate in federal terrorism task forces.

…….but the Orange County Sheriff’s proposal takes immigration enforcement up another notch. It’s all very well to try to make sure that the feds take custody of illegal inmates after their incarceration……In contrast to most of the existing local immigration agreements, the Orange County plan tries to nab illegal-alien criminals before they end up in jail……..

Before they end up in jail?………

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
With the marching on our liberties everyday, i'm moving out in rural areas next year. Fark those motherfackers. Fack the government. I hope JT is right, and we'll kick their facking ass to those globalists.

Anyway, i hope we revolt BEFORE all this happen. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE DEATH.

Also, Bush plan to protect himself and his government to war crimes. War crimes against his own population perhaps?

Link

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
With the marching on our liberties everyday, i'm moving out in rural areas next year. Fark those motherfackers. Fack the government. I hope JT is right, and we'll kick their facking ass to those globalists.

Anyway, i hope we revolt BEFORE all this happen. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE DEATH.

Also, Bush plan to protect himself and his government to war crimes. War crimes against his own population perhaps?

Link

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

I was just about to post that link myself. Its going to pass the Congress, no doubt about it. Not that its a good thing, by any means. Why is it important? Because, it establishes immunity from war crimes by the administration. Imagine that coupled with the proposal I posted a week or two ago.

@Roth

I'm having a hard time following what connections you're making, either with ICE officers or the His/Her battle. I need some more explaination. Its nothing against you, Im just having a crap time comprehending the significance of it. I think missed something a while back and can't seem to find it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Things should be happening more often as the year 2008 approaches... So around 2007 or maybe late 2007 there should be some news about the gasoline thing...? If there will be a gasoline shortage/disruption(?) than no doubt that the 2008 Olympics will be cancelled. Although I would not mind riding a "bike" to places (I can always use the physical exercise
) however this would be determental to institutions such as hospitals and now people cannot fly or commute to work on a regular basis. And there you go instant civil war.
Another interesting thing JT mentioned around this period is some sort of 'secret' will be revealed(?) and you can safely bet that this will somehow implicate the govt!
. What should be happening (pretty soon now..time is ticking) is a dominant terrorist organization emerging within the US, maybe at first they wont reveal themselves and later on they will("...outright fighting...") I must admit that this all seem pretty wild and looks like it came straight from a comic book. I mean to pull off a nuclear armageddon you will need to have an organized strong base of operation with a criminal mastermind at the lead and not only that but gain unanimous support from the rural population...

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Firestorm]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm sure that a civil organisation, formed of americans, will be labelled as a ``terrorist`` organisation because they will act against the government for the sake of the rights we lose EVERYDAY. And that will be worse for us, because now the terrorists won't be muslim anymore, but the average joe six pack. Because of that, security will be a lot worse than it is already and that will show how our world has changed, forever.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
But what will make the sh!t hit the fan really bad, it will be a neo-con terrorist attack on USA soil from here till end of october. Before mid-term elections. That will make Bush still in majority in congress, will allow more laws, less rights, and an attack against IRAN.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Lets add this to my list
www.chron.com...

So we've got the gov't proposing a law that adds anyone associated with a suspected terrorist to the detainee list, a bill in Congress making the administration immune to war crimes charges, and now its illegal for anyone to recieve information on gov't programs like wiretapping and the cia prisons in Europe; effectively making it illegal to report on what the gov't is up to.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by modese7en]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by modese7en
Lets add this to my list
www.chron.com...

So we've got the gov't proposing a law that adds anyone associated with a suspected terrorist to the detainee list, a bill in Congress making the administration immune to war crimes charges, and now its illegal for anyone to recieve information on gov't programs like wiretapping and the cia prisons in Europe; effectively making it illegal to report on what the gov't is up to.

I'm sure the administration is going to try to cover itself in order to make themselves immune to war crimes charges, but I don't think the international community is going to let them get away with it.

White House behind bars

The basis for any criminal case against the architects of the Guantánamo tribunals and other illegal acts related to the “war on terror” rests on the Geneva Conventions and laws of war—which were incorporated into domestic federal law by the 1996 and 1997 War Crimes Act (18 U.S.C. 2441). These laws provide that any member of the U.S. armed forces or any U.S. national who commits a war crime may be fined or imprisoned for a term as long as life and may even be subject to the death penalty if death resulted from the violation. War crimes are broadly defined as “grave breaches” of Geneva or violations of Geneva Common Article 3, as well as violations of various parts of the Hague Convention IV, Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land....

Under Geneva, there is no form of immunity for such violations either. Geneva states that no party “shall be allowed to absolve itself . . . of any liability incurred.” And if that were not enough, the Nuremberg Charter, which grew out of the Holocaust and remains in full force as a treaty, exhorts: “The official position of defendants, whether as Heads of State or responsible officials in Government Departments, shall not be considered as freeing them from responsibility.” This means that neither the White House nor Congress may simply grant themselves—or others—immunity to get out of this problem. Withdrawing from such long-standing and widely accepted treaty law would be a major and unwise undertaking, but, in any case, officials may not write themselves an exemption into an already signed and ratified treaty. Again, treaties are the law.

Even if bush can get his bought and paid for congress to pass a law to cover them, after the fact, or ex post facto, it won't be legal. His goosesteppers might try to enforce it, but then they can be prosecuted for it as well.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everyday, i'm informing myself more, everyday, i hate them more, everyday, i'm preparing for fighting those globalists, everyday, i inform people, everyday, i face threats and ridiculous, then I show them facts, and they dismiss them. Fark blind people, i pity them, they'll just have a real farking wake up when they take over, if they ever wake up.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's something worrying... Israël threaten to start the war AGAIN if the Hezbollah isn't disarmed...

Link

JT said:

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.

So with the defeat Israël faced with Hezbollah, with wavering support for Israël from the west, because of the deads lebanese civilians, if they attack Lebanon AGAIN after the cease-fire, who will support Israël aside from extremists zionists? With that wavering support, a lot of arabs countries who said would attack Israël if Israël was the one guilty for the war, Saudi Arabia and Iran could join the war, maybe even Turkey!

We'll see in the next hours/days...

Another thing for civil war...

Link

Hispanic groups sued Hazleton on Tuesday over one of the toughest crackdowns on illegal immigrants by a U.S. city.
Hazleton, a city of about 31,000 people 80 miles from Philadelphia, voted last month to fine landlords $1,000 for renting to illegal immigrants, deny business permits to companies that give them jobs, and make English the city's official language.

The Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund said the lawsuit is the first in the nation against a city that passed an illegal-immigration ordinance. The group and other plaintiffs contend the measure violates the law and asked a federal judge to prevent its enforcement.

Again, another crackdown on our liberties...
New Criteria for becoming a Suspect: High Blood Pressure as Valhall exposed in ATSNN

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
YOU are making the right connections Vitchilo......
....keep going........ICE ICE Baby......

Q: Is the conflict racial?
John Titor: "Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.".........
"The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."..............

........don't forget Al Gore (military man in the make) vs Hillary Clinton......coming soon......

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
By the way, for what i red all around the net in political forums, a lot of people are against Hilary and would give their vote to republicans if she runs. So Al Gore if he runs, will surely win the democrat seat for the 2008 election and people will vote for him because he lost in 2000 and they are very tired of Bush. So i guess you were right, Al Gore the militarist will win.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello Everyone...you all know me. I have a Question for all of you.

When and Why did Al Gole get his nickname, the militarist? Is this from something that hasn't happened yet? Where did it come from? Are we looking for a militarist leader of the democratic party and have nominated Gore... I am really confused. Please help, this is me asking.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No one knows W2H....
Roth won't answer us when we ask him.

In the real world Al Gore and the military go together like snow and the Sahara desert, but apparently in Roth's world Al Gore is some sort of military man.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join