It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So, the repeating question in this thread is, what would drive Americans to the thoughts of revolution?

I frequent Fark.com alot. I read through the comments on the really hot issue news clips, and this one just rang eerily close to what we're discussing here.

In the following link, you'll see people openly talking about rebellion, and how the country is completely different now; numerous comments on it.

forums.fark.com...

The reason I'm posting this link is because this isn't a conspiracy theory site, and I highly doubt that many of the people commenting actually know anything about John Titor. These are, for the most part, pretty mainstream people.

I understand this is just one little thread. I'm not trying to prove anything definately. This is just an example of a small cross section of society reacting. Things are happening, on some level at least.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by modese7en]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yeah, i saw this goddamn law, and if it really pass, sorry but police state is definately here. Military courts for US citizens, what a great idea!!! This is the worst idea i ever seen.

And if this pass, there is really a need for a revolution.

Here's a little passage of the law:

The plan, which would replace a military trial system ruled illegal by the Supreme Court in June, would also allow the secretary of defense to add crimes at will to those under the military court's jurisdiction.
!!!!!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think I finally understand... What's going to happen when a democrat is elected Pres and has all the powers that the Bush administration has pushed through?

Could you imagine what it would be like if Hilary had the power to imprison people that her admin deemed "detainees."

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by modese7en
I think I finally understand... What's going to happen when a democrat is elected Pres and has all the powers that the Bush administration has pushed through?

Could you imagine what it would be like if Hilary had the power to imprison people that her admin deemed "detainees."

Don’t underestimate the come-back power of Al Gore……… remember......his/her.......

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Don’t underestimate the come-back power of Al Gore……… remember......his/her.......

Oh I know, I just used Hilary because she garners so much condemnation from the opposition.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

Oh I know, I just used Hilary because she garners so much condemnation from the opposition.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Anyway, I'm sure that Hillary will win the next election, if there is. She's a Bilderberg member, the wife of Bill Clinton, and she's a woman.

I just hope that a third party is created and win the elections, and put all those bastards in jail.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Anyway, I'm sure that Hillary will win the next election, if there is. She's a Bilderberg member, the wife of Bill Clinton, and she's a woman.

I just hope that a third party is created and win the elections, and put all those bastards in jail.

Unfortunately it won't happen..... it will be...... 'his'.....Al Gore...... versus.... 'her'.......Hillary Clinton..........

(edited because of stupid grammatical error......
)

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Personally I'll be voting third party, but I put my money on whoever is the democratic nominee is the winner of the Presidential election.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why bother to vote Grim? You said it yourself, voting doesn't change things. It's an illusion of democracy. If Tel-Aviv is hit, Israël threatened to destroy lebanon.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To believe you have no power, is to ensure you have none. It may make little to no difference, but its my job to do everything in my personal power to make sure I do as much as I can to ensure my power that I hold is used to the fullest extent.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Totally agree. Sorry for my question
. But isn't there other things that are more important than vote? Like fight the dictatorship law that modese7en posted? Fight for peace in Lebanon? Fight against ignorance here on ATS?

Sure voting is ``important`` but it's not as important as everyone is saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What will you do if "military man" Al Gore will win the Presidency in 2008?....... with a close finish...... remember......his/her.........

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know well Al Gore, why he's a military man? And what the heck with with
remember ....his/her?

So you think Al Gore would be worst than Hilary Clinton?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1. I too would like to know why you label Al Gore as a military man, Roth. He never spent any time in the service or anything like that...

2. There is no way Hillary will win. I doubt she'd even win her party's nomination.

3. I can't believe I'm doing this but, I....agree with Grim's last post!

Maybe Titor was right and the world is about to end!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I don't know well Al Gore, why he's a military man? And what the heck with with
remember ....his/her?

So you think Al Gore would be worst than Hilary Clinton?

His/her....... John Titor mentioned it........."The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base"........Al Gore will be more frightening then G.W. Bush could ever be........Hillary........will NOT be President...........don't you agree?...........

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't discount Wes Clark's run for pres. People who aren't hardline dems are going to look at him and think that good military leadership might just be what the country needs to deal with everything.

Im not endorsing him, but I wouldn't discount his chances either.

*edit* had to change realize to think.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by modese7en]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't discount Wes Clark's run for pres. People who aren't hardline dems are going to look at him and think that good military leadership might just be what the country needs to deal with everything.

Im not endorsing him, but I wouldn't discount his chances either.

*edit* had to change realize to think.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by modese7en]

The show MUST go on............ (read: Al Gore......)...............

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yep…. shall we say…the “his/her battle” for 2008 has just begun?……

news.yahoo.com...
Sen. Clinton says Rumsfeld should resign
Thu Aug 3, 6:50 PM ET
WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton called Thursday for the resignation of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, hours after excoriating him at a public hearing over what she said was a "failed policy" in Iraq.

For months, Clinton has resisted joining the chorus of other Democrats demanding Rumsfeld's ouster. Her remarks Thursday were the harshest assessment yet from the woman considered her party's early front-runner for the 2008 presidential nomination.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This thread is not easily to let go, don't you all agree? Good thing ole whats his name has been debunked...Good thing the things he said are not becomming a reallity... more Fuelfor the fire

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.

The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

Do ya all see a trend here? Hmm kinda reminds me of something somebody said in 2000/2001...man wish I could remeber his name

[edit on 4-8-2006 by LDragonFire]

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join