It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sometime I wonder what these people think happiness is. For you information out there, happiness doesnt come in a HAPPY meal. Thats false advertising but when they tell you the definition of happiness is in material things enough I guess you guys start to believe it. We didnt spread happiness through the international community because we brought them mcdonalds...sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
can you guys u2u each other or start another thread ?

txs

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
can you guys u2u each other or start another thread ?

txs

You know what? There just might be a reason why this thread will Never Die. John Titor should do comercials for Energizer batteries in the future...

Here's The NEW NEWS...That you WONT Find in the American Media.

Don't forget that 2 years ago American Media was ranked#24 in the world...not even close to #1,

Supreme Court Justices vote Cops don’t have to knock before Entry of your Home
5-4 decision finds it DOESN'T undermine unreasonable search protections

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 2362 replies.
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic."

can you specifically relate your example to any of titors posts ?

c'mon folks, focus.....

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah...you see, there you go again. You must have forgot, i understand.

Didn't Titor say that the cause of the Civil War that starts in 2004 would be the Govt. taking away people's rights and freedoms?

And what do we have...

Supreme Court... Eminant Domain & Now Cops can enter you home without knocking!
Govt...Wire Tapping, The Patriot Act
The List Goes On but I am short on time.

I don't know what ever became of the Waco like Events ... but we are heading into another Election Cycle and it looks like another War or Two...

In the event that we attack Iran...The Price of Oil Will Go Over $100 p/b ... which will only cause further inflation...which will really hurt because it looks like the economy is going into slowdown...which when combined with ordinary inflation would cause an even bigger problem called stag flation...which would lead to massive layoffs and inflation without rising wages.

Just Keep Watching!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lol, been watching for a year, and all I see is people desperate to scream "I told you so" and reaching for straws

how is cerns LHC coming along ?

lol

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi everybody... still sharply focused on Titor’s Topic?... well, today’s questions are:

"What's cooking in Military's kitchen?" and "Okay CJ, where's the Meat?”

John Titor: “…However, there are a great many ‘non lethal’ weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Anyone for microwave popcorn?”

www.indybay.org...
or
video.google.com...

John Titor: “…the mad cow pandemic… - I have tried to tell people about CJD disease and it seems to be "catching on" in Europe… - …and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be…”

www.forbes.com...
Human 'Mad Cow' Could Cause Eventual Epidemic
THURSDAY, June 22 (HealthDay News) -- Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, or vCJD, the human form of "mad cow disease," has a long incubation period and could cause an eventual epidemic, researchers report.

John Collinge, one of the researchers, wrote in a prepared statement that the current small cohort of vCJD patients "could represent a distinct genetic subpopulation with unusually short incubation periods for BSE," suggesting that many more vCJD patients who caught the disease via contaminated beef could emerge in the coming decades.

"A human BSE epidemic may be multiphasic, and recent estimates of the size of the vCJD epidemic based on uniform genetic susceptibility could be substantial underestimations," Collinge said…

Greetings, Roth.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Welcome back Roth!

Still trying to twist the same old stuff I see

Come on now, got anything new?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Welcome back Roth!

Still trying to twist the same old stuff I see

Come on now, got anything new?

Nice to meet you too again ThatsJustWeird!

Forgive me for not responding any sooner... I've just returned from a short holiday...

Apart from being "cooked alive" or my brains "eaten away" in the very near future... do you remember this interesting John Titor quote:

John Titor
"The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause."

What do you think... will it be a "smashing party" or the same old story?...

www.cbsnews.com...
Deadline Expires In Mideast - GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip, July 4, 2006
(CBS/AP) A deadline set by Palestinian militants holding an Israeli soldier expired early Tuesday with no sign that Israel was considering giving in to the demand to release prisoners. Instead, Israel kept up its attacks on Hamas targets in Gaza.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah, Israël is even blaming Syria... they want to trigger a war or something. They don't just want to take back their soldier.

Syria is about to strike Israël
www.jpost.com...

For the ultimate defense eh?

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That quote from Titor couldn't be more wrong...

If Israel has shown anything it's show that it IS prepared for an offensive war. Why do you think no country has come to the Palestinians aid?

There is absolutely nothing that has happened in the past 40 years to suggest what Titor said. Israel over and over again has demonstrated the opposite.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If Israel has shown anything it's show that it IS prepared for an offensive war. Why do you think no country has come to the Palestinians aid?

There is absolutely nothing that has happened in the past 40 years to suggest what Titor said. Israel over and over again has demonstrated the opposite.

Let's wait and see how this "incident" evolves over the coming months...

I am observing more hatred against Israel as well as willingness from several countries to attack Israel as ever before. (read: "should be wiped off the map") This ofcourse is a situation of deep concern.

Yes, Israel has sown it's offensiveness regularly and consistently... but prepared for a true offensive war... I doubt it... prepared for the ultimate defense... I am sure of it...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

As you said it, they are prepared for an offensive war, but they don't expect to be attacked because they believe themselves as superior, but what happen if Iran throw everything they have against them? They'll have a LOT of casualities and they'll nuke back and then it's starting. HOLY WAR. Economy may crash due to a nuke exploding. Several countries will join in this war and terrorism will be REAL this time.

That's why they won't see it coming. And he said the jewish POPULATION, not the army. The army is for offensive but population? In almost everywar, when the army failed, the population resist and is making a defensive war.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Titor and George Noorey are close friends, which says all I need to hear. I believe they both wear tin foil hats from the same roll.

Titor could win 20 lotteries in a row, and take the cash back to the future to help all the poor people..... no....... wait...... he's in agreement that the population of the world should be reduced by 85%; one can only hope that he, Noorey and Houge are the first to volunteer.

I know the American educational system has failed over the past 35 years, but to think that this many people take so much of their time discussing this, is truly astounding.

This is a good indication why so many people have no clue about past or current events.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If your questioning ME about history then I think you should be very sad at the education system because I know more history then 99% of the Nation Honor Society students. If I don't know my history then that says a hell of alot for all the really "smart" kids I out did with facts about history to prove my point.

REPLY: You're trolling the threads, constantly bringing this crap up. As for the statement above, I highly doubt it, because you haven't been challenged by any of those people as to whatever you think you know. I saw your post about Capitolism, and if it's any indication about your knowledge of history..... forget it. You live in New York, which sucks; you went to the schools in NY, which REALLY suck, and in the desription of your "day and life", I see nowhere where it mentions WORKING, like a JOB.

You want a solution to the education problem? Get rid of the teachers unions and the federal Department of Education; then fire each and every professor, tenured or not, who was in their late teens and 20's in 1970. Then burn all the school books printed for use in the last 25 years and use the old ones. 'Ya can't use a calculator until you start calculus. Get rid of every state or local law that says a 15 year old can't work.
Every kid works, and passes high school; Only mentally retarded kids are immune from this rule. If you don't graduate, you get no money from the state or Feds for college, because you could have been working towards that yourself. No graduation? No drivers license, no welfare or any other assistance, because you put nothing into the system, so you get nothing from it.

I'm done; don't write and don't call.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that one of the things mentioned in this thread that could start a civil war between farmers and city folk would be...if the US cut off its hundred year program of a subsidized farm industry...Where the Govt paid these farmers above market price, and also paid them NOT to grow food when supplies were high...which would lower costs to the consumer. i.e. taxpayer.

Last Week the U.N called for the USA to stop its farming subsidies and allow the open market to determine the crops export price under the auspices of Free Trade Agreements.

I wonder how them farmers are gonna feel about making less money during rising inflation and gasoline prices. Thats gotta hurt.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You think a civil war in America would be between farmers and city folk?? I see it as a Left Right issue, which as of now we are at eachothers throats! you can pick two sides of the issue at hand, any issue what so ever, its left or right, or "I dunno" but then everyone will think your an idiot.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
You think a civil war in America would be between farmers and city folk?? I see it as a Left Right issue, which as of now we are at eachothers throats! you can pick two sides of the issue at hand, any issue what so ever, its left or right, or "I dunno" but then everyone will think your an idiot.

Take a Look at the County by County Voting Map for 2000 and 2004... What you will find is that the Cities almost all voted DEMOCRAT...and the FARM/RURAL Areas All Voted REPUBLICAN. Your Left Vs. Right is Rural Vs. City.

Do the Reseach and see for yourself...its on this thread somewhere...good luck finding it... try the search feature...it will bring you to the post.

The Media Will Never Tell you the election was split between Rural and City and Rural Won because of the Electoral College...where their votes are worth more.
The Media is too busy confusing you with Colors...Are you Red or Blue?

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
W2H it doesn't have anything to do with that. Its going to have to do with people hiding in rural against government searching for them. The cities will be the dangerous places because most security and such...which is fine by me because I absolutely hate the city and anywhere with alot of people.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
W2H it doesn't have anything to do with that. Its going to have to do with people hiding in rural against government searching for them. The cities will be the dangerous places because most security and such...which is fine by me because I absolutely hate the city and anywhere with alot of people.

please provide back up for your claim here. titor never said it would be gov't vs citizen

how is that a civil war anyway ???

c'mon people, focus

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join