It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte
Whoever controls the world’s oil, controls the worlds market....
UnExpecte

Hello UnExpecte.

I think we can see your point about those events, and recognize the patterns. If I may add something: we can not understand government actions with moral principles. Usually they don’t work based on them. Picking Saddam as an ally although he was a murderer doesn’t look so strange then. Also I don’t believe in David Icke style theory of extreme power of governments, they could have just made a mistake about Saddam, He was just a bad choice, and that’s the main reason I think people suffer the most, from the wrong choices of their masters.

----------------------
I want to apologize for my english, although I have already done that.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sooooooo

Has anyone noticed any organized troops engaged in combat ?

Has anyone seen a waco-type event lately ?

How did his TM deal with the hawking Radiation ?

How do you get 2 Billion Metric tons in a Chevy ?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wait till the may 1 protest and the effet of that and the attack of Iran this summer and possibily the crash of the US economy this september/october if the fed don't do anything about it as they did since 2000.

So here what will start a revolution or a civil war or a world war 3...

-Massive Illegal Protests in US
-Border control and rednecks agressivity
-South Korea/Japan tensions that could lead to war between them
-Reunification of Korea
-No more influence of US in the Asia theater that could lead to war
-Economic crash
-Iran war with nukes and the strike of Iran against Israël
-Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Turkey leaders being overthrown
-Increase resistance against the Iraq Occupation
-Palestinian people who are dying because western and europe stop money-aid and so they don't have anything to eat so major tensions...
-The Israëli plan to occupy Palestine if rockets continues to flow over the wall
-Truth about 9/11
-Another 9/11 type of attack
-Taiwan conflict

And of course things that could get out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Wait till the may 1 protest and the effet of that and the attack of Iran this summer and possibily the crash of the US economy this september/october if the fed don't do anything about it as they did since 2000.

lol
It's always, wait for this, wait for that. When those dates come and go and nothing happens YET AGAIN, then what?

1. The May first protest will be just that...a protest.
2. lol What makes you think the economy will crash?
3. We won't attack Iran this summer.

So here what will start a revolution or a civil war or a world war 3...

-Massive Illegal Protests in US

All the protests are completely legal and no one is even thinking about stopping them.

-Border control and rednecks agressivity

This doesn't even make sense.

-South Korea/Japan tensions that could lead to war between them

? You're joking?

-Reunification of Korea

lmao!!! I can guarentee you that's NOT going to happen ANYTIME soon.

-No more influence of US in the Asia theater that could lead to war

1. How can it lead to war?
2. Every major Asian country needs the US. Where are you getting this no influence crap from?

-Economic crash

Why?

-Iran war with nukes and the strike of Iran against Israël

Not going to happen.

-Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Turkey leaders being overthrown

-Santa Clause being killed
-300 foot tall purple aliens coming

-Increase resistance against the Iraq Occupation

Study history

-Palestinian people who are dying because western and europe stop money-aid and so they don't have anything to eat so major tensions...

-The Israëli plan to occupy Palestine if rockets continues to flow over the wall

-Truth about 9/11

Most people already know the truth. You're never going to get that many people to believe any of the current conspiricies right now as they don't have a leg to stand on.

-Another 9/11 type of attack

Not going to happen, at least not anytime soon or not in the US

-Taiwan conflict

There's no conflict in Taiwan.

And of course things that could get out of nowhere.

English please.

Nice list of random bad stuff that's not likely to happen, but what does any of this have to do with Titor or anything we've been talking about?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
lol
It's always, wait for this, wait for that. When those dates come and go and nothing happens YET AGAIN, then what?

1. The May first protest will be just that...a protest.
2. lol What makes you think the economy will crash?
3. We won't attack Iran this summer.

1. A very very massive protest of over 15 millions of people, including 13 millions of ILLEGALS ALIENS... This could turn violent very fast.. But the previous protest was peaceful, hope it stay like this.
2. The price of gold, the disapearance of M3, the euro-based oil bourse monday on May 1 that will end supremacy of the US dollar, the inflation, the debt, the surevaluation of the precious metals, the yen under-evaluated of about 30%...
3. If AIEA accept the Iran deal, well no, but if not or even if ONU don't have proofs, as Rice/Bush/Olmert said, they will stop Iran no matter what. And Bush, except a major attitude change, will never accept that Iran continue their uranium enrichissment and Teheran will never give up.

All the protests are completely legal and no one is even thinking about stopping them.

Legal? As I saw often on this board, a lot of people here consider them as illegals with no rights and so on no rights to protest. If some people only KILL one redneck or an american, this could very well escalade VERY VERY FAST.

This doesn't even make sense.

People, especialy rednecks and minutemans are tired of patroling the border and they want a wall to protect US from the so-called mexican invasion. If they start to build the wall, a lot of mexicans will try to come in the US when they are able to do it. So it will be massive ``invasion`` and those who protect the border will protest and the government will be obligated to use the army to stop them and Halliburton camps would sure be of some use.

? You're joking?

Not at all. They nearly avoided war last week. They are ``fighting`` over the Dodko/Takeshima islands and extensive gas fields. South Korea would never let those islands to Japan, no matters the cost and Japan adopts a more assertive position in the region. South Korea nationalist fury has sparked since the increasingly insistent claim to the disputed islands.

lmao!!! I can guarentee you that's NOT going to happen ANYTIME soon.
Sure with this crazy Kim-Jong 2... but south korea youth and surely north korea youth really want to unify the two countries. The revolution and unification will come from the youth surely because of a war, maybe a war against Japan?

1. How can it lead to war?
2. Every major Asian country needs the US. Where are you getting this no influence crap from?
You're right about this one, I was on coke
But USA will no more have military presence in this region.

Why?
A lot of hints, they are upper in my post.

Not going to happen.
If indeed Bush is as crazy as people think and that the corporations OWNS the white house as people think, Iran will be attacked. And with nukes. Sorry but tacticals nukes are nukes but not considered as this because it does not harm civilians!

-Santa Clause being killed
-300 foot tall purple aliens coming
I should have precise because of the attack of Iran... Because those governement are puppets put there because of USA and a lot of people in the country hate them and the Iran's attack, as an attack against Islam, will be the fuel needed to increase the fire.

Study history
If the US continue to rape Iraq like that and manipulate their governement, and they attack Iran, sorry but even if it will be a first in history, but the resistance will indeed increase.

Sorry but people who are hungry are very very dangerous. And with the Hamas manipulating them to much violence, the next week will be interesting, but bloody. Because of who? USA, Canada, Europe and surely Israël.

Olmert made a warning against Hamas and Palestinians saying that if the axe of terrorism continue to blow up himself in Israël, Israël will be obligated to occupy the entire palestine to stop them.

Most people already know the truth. You're never going to get that many people to believe any of the current conspiricies right now as they don't have a leg to stand on.
Sorry but the official theory if full of holes and impossible things. But you're right, people won't move, they are too brainwashed by the propaganda and now in theaters United 93.

Not going to happen, at least not anytime soon or not in the US

Why so? Are you invincible?

There's no conflict in Taiwan.

Right. Sorry.

English please.

Sorry but how many languages to do you speak and talk? Only English?

And it is related to Titor because he said that a civil war would occur, even if he wasn't a real time traveller, it is possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
If you've happened to come across me on these boards you know that I'm curious in a little character called 'John Titor'. For those of you that don't know, let me give you a brief rundown.

A few years ago, a guy by the name of 'John Titor' surfaced on the internet claiming that he was a time traveller from the year 2036. Pretty extraordinary claim for anyone, yet he displayed that he has somewhat of an impressive scientific background and backed his story decently (complete with photos, diagrams, and a literal manuscript of statements/predictions that have either come true, been 'misinterpreted', or still waiting to actualize)

Out of the many predictions stated by John Titor, he claimed that the USA will be thrown into a Civil War beginning in 2005.

basically he never said USA was going to be the battleground for the civil war. the acronym USA could be the American Government which is now militarily in Iraq occupying it whilst the country is, debately, in the middle of a civil war.

P.S.- every election is a civil war, if u wanna use the term war for describing the difference of mind. i don't think he woulda use the term WAR for something that happens every four years. it is obviously the USA military in Iraq.

P.P.S.- civil could also mean world. this planet is a place you know, and in the end we are all brothers and sisters. in this sense, civil unrest did occur, Russia and China not liking US Iran stance, China wanting to invade Taiwan, Iraq/Afg. war, Iran, DPRK, France riots, GBW only supported by America(and very few of them at that), 7/7, Jordan hotel bombings, Katrina response, publicly available video of a be.ing(s), and although its not related to civil differences- the Tsunamis/rumors of bird flu, etc., etc..... ultimate division and death on a worldwide scale was 2005. ill tell you what, if the LA riots occured in 2005, that'd be all the eggs in the basket- all it'd take was one more event like that for last year to me consider the world at the brink. but so far 2006 has proven peaceful besides the Iraq war, and thought of Iran war. hopefully we can keep 06 clean. because we need it after the aftermath of '05.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
basically he never said USA was going to be the battleground for the civil war. the acronym USA could be the American Government which is now militarily in Iraq occupying it whilst the country is, debately, in the middle of a civil war.

No Titor stated several times the war would be on AMERICAN soil. I'm not sure where you got that from.

P.S.- every election is a civil war

No, every election is an election

if u wanna use the term war for describing the difference of mind.

Why would you do that?
There's not one person in the world that has the same exact feelings, thoughts, etc. as your or me. So according to you I'm at war with every person on earth

No one uses war in that sense.

P.P.S.- civil could also mean world.

No it can't.
If it meant 'world' then you would use the word 'world'
The 'civil' is put there for a reason.

And Vit, I still want to know what you're going to do when none of that stuff happens. Are you going to make another list?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The last days I was almost certain that Titor was just a peakoilist, trying to get peoples attention, about a near coming crisis. One thing didn’t fit in, why he never mentioned straightforward about the problem and alert people about that? The easiest explanation was that he wanted to avoid getting caught by the similarities, of his predictions with other peak oil theories. To solve this I made a hypothesis: We take as fact that he was not a time traveler but a peak oil theory fan – supporter. There must have been out there someone or some group that must have mostly affected his predictions. I searched to find peak oil texts with similarities with Titor. General terms seemed useless and more specific ones like e.g. 12 volt systems came out to be very common in peak oil sites. I was just about to give up, when I decided to take a quick last look in Titor’s texts. One thing looked promising:

“That secondary objective is basically to gather as much information about a worldline based on a set of observable variables when we first arrive. Your worldline met those conditions. What amazes me is why no one here wonders why Y2K didn't hit them at all?”

So let’s answer Mr Titor’s question. Why we weren’t hit by y2k. But first to get it clear we must connect and the other comments made about y2k.

Consider this: You are a time traveler who wishes to go back in time to 1941 because your grandparents live close to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. You realize you can't stop the war but you may be able to help them prepare for it. Strangely, December 7th comes and goes with no sneak attack. As the war in Europe rages on, Japan fails to join the axis power, there is no war in the Pacific and the United States remains neutral. Then, you watch as Germany begins to develop the atomic bomb… all by themselves.

For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened? ( =y2K)

Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K. Have you considered that I might already have accidentally screwed up your worldline?

We have a strange mirror here. Pearl harbour -> Time traveller helped people to become ready for the attack -> for an unknown reason the attack didn’t take place -> the long term consequences of the attack not happening are far more severe because of a new threat rising, Germanic atomic bomb.
Y2K in our timeline -> Titor accidentally screwed it up -> Y2K for an unknown reason again (he asked for that and hasn’t provided any answer) didn’t happen-> the consequences of y2k not happening could be more severe, this is not directly mentioned but it is implied by “Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K”. Also to strengthen more the relationship between y2k and pearl harbor I feel that Titor believes, that somehow he helped people prepare for the problem, as the hypothetical time traveller helped people of Pearl Harbor, but that will be more clear later.

After that small analysis I believe that we can somehow understand what Titor’s viewpoint upon the Y2K topic was. One thing is not clear yet why y2k didn’t happen, and he was amazed by us not realizing about it. Surely it makes no sense to find it in the relation with Pearl Harbor, since that is an imaginary analogous. Personally I was never preoccupied with y2k problem, it seemed a distant logistical style problem that some nerds in big software and hardware companies would fix, as after all they have done. I believe most people must have the same point of view with me, but it would be helpful to see how those involved in y2k activism felt about the aftermath of y2k not happening, and try to see things from their perspective.

NEXT POST->

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Dorian_gr]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
“Y2K is a lesson in what can happen when sufficiently-motivated people around the world work hard to avert disaster. The key here is "sufficiently-motivated" -- without the Cassandra-like voices of Y2K doomsayers, fewer companies and government agencies would have given priority to the problem. Ironically, it was the very success of the Y2K disaster crowd that kept the disaster from happening.

www.worldchanging.com...

“A few states and corporations kept their old "legacy" systems running just to see what would happen after the turn of the millennium. These systems still had the old two-digit date field for the year instead of the new, Y2K-approved four-digit field. What happened to these old systems in the new year? They crashed. They choked. Or, even more insidiously, they kept going, outwardly innocent, but inwardly corrupt. And the testers looked at one another, and the CEOs and the CIOs and the CFOs looked at one another, and they saw what they had done, and they were pleased. The huge expenditures really had been worth it. Spending vast sums to cover their ass had been justified.

These now quietly retired Y2K activists were successful fools once, but most have no particular desire to repeat the experience. They were no shepherd boys playing a prank on villagers. Their original cry of wolf was legitimate. And the villagers that mattered responded and sent the wolf packing. But few people really got the deep, underlying message of sustainability that first time, and these former activists see no chance of success from a second cry. Other, newer activists can give it a try if they wish.

Besides, crying wolf is of value only when the wolf is still in the distance and there's time for the villagers to take action.

This time, however, the wolf might be right at the door.”
www.drydipstick.com...

“In 1997 and 1998 (when I first began writing publicly and covering Y2K) there was widespread denial and wishful thinking as to what we faced when the computers rolled over to 00. This was the first time in history we had an accurate date for a POTENTIAL crisis. Many of the most popular doomsayers and alarmists and pessimistic programmers were giving dire assessments. But most people laughed at the concept and anyone who would dare say we were facing a serious problem.
"
www.angelfire.com...

I must admit that I never thought about that perspective of the y2k problem and the people involved in preparing and alarming the public for this imminent danger. If it is not clear yet I believe the answer for y2k not taking place is that, they were people who came out and made a “mess” about it and warned, officials, government and the public about this problem despite the loss of credibility and the ridicule they had to suffer especially after y2k not happening, although, it would haven happened unless it was fixed, it was a real problem after all. At least that’s how those involved in y2k activism feel, I don’t know if it is true I have never searched that before and this is not the central theme.
So after all the above I think there are some answers to the questions in the beginning.

NEXT POST->

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I strongly believe, the most possible is that John Titor was a disappointed Y2K activist. After all he appeared a few months after 31/12/1999 and his “mission” was just a similar post modern type of Y2K, to fix a UNIX time bug in 2036. He was confused, on one side he was satisfied that his activism was successful and we avoided y2k (he believed that he had his part in altering our timeline) and on the other he was disappointed that people ridiculed him although he believed he was right. He was also disappointed that society didn’t change its course after y2k but remained the same, self destructive to itself and the nature. That’s why he stated that he believes “war” maybe ultimately good for our society. We can also understand why he was so emotional as if he has been through a war. He thought himself already a fighter for a cause, he fought for y2k exposing himself and suffering loss of credibility and laughter, although he believes it was right. He still believes that peak oil is a real issue and society and people need to change.
Although it is not still very clear why he didn’t mentioned straightforward peak oil, I can think of a theory. He played this game as an experiment to “test our worldline”. He was not sure what to do about peak oil after what have happened to him with y2k and he wanted to see how people would react to another warning. But this time his analysis wasn’t rational like what he had done with y2k. He didn’t include the origins of the crisis, except some hints, but only its consequences. And finally he didn’t mention about peak oil because he believes that there is no techno fix for this problem like y2k but it is inevitable. The purpose of this test is completely unknown to me. I can make only wild guess.

After the last weeks, decrypting John Titor, at least the way I see it, on the surface it seems like debunking him but on the lower level I started to believe his predictions again despite the part of time travelling being a hoax. I was never truly interested in peak oil but amazingly the events of the last days, oil hitting records in price, the events in the middle east and the USA foreign policy, happened a few days after I started examining this perspective of Titor. I saw in TV news recently USA’s president outside a gas station stating that ethanol and batteries are the future. This was a big surprise, such statement to be heard from a man who spent his life in oil business. HE KNOWS. He just missed to tell that, yes that stuff is the future but not for everyone, you and me, but for those who will be able to afford them, and I think they would not be many.

I wonder if “Titor” is reading these words, and what are the results of the little experiment he had in “our worldline”. I don’t believe he will ever come out and declare himself, because probably all those pages about him will come down. After all he chose the path of a tragic person like Cassandra. If people listen to his warnings and avoid a disaster they would forget his role in escaping this danger, and they would claim: hey isn’t that the fool that said we are going to be doomed… If they wouldn’t listen and the worst happens, that is tragic by itself, probably for him too, just as Cassandra was lost after the fall of Troy.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.ip-watch.org...

Artists are opposed to the broadcasting treaty because it would subvert creators’ rights to the new rights granted to broadcasting companies. Under the proposal, artists would need to beg permission from broadcasting companies in order to make any use of their own performances.

For example, if US President Bush gave an interview to Fox News, Fox could prevent any subsequent use of that footage including fair use, commentary, or criticism of President Bush - at its sole discretion - under the new anti-circumvention rights created by this treaty. Much of the political humor available on Comedy Central’s “The Jon Stewart Show” could become illegal under this treaty. Bloggers and other citizen journalists would also suffer because they would need permission to use small portions of video for news reporting, commentary or educational uses.

and dont say its not credible, yahoo has an article up and SO just made a thread about it. Still asking about our freedom of speech being taken away?

SO thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol grim
A.K.A - sir spams alot

Again, you post something that has nothing to do with Titor in a Titor thread.
Congrats

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, at *least* the grimreaper posted something eh?

There is more Wrong with titor's predictions AND the precariously balancing science*cough*cough* then there is right with it. Not to mention that there are patches / fixes for the Linux -Unix 'timeout' problem already done.

Just think, in a few short 22 years or so, those poor people stuck thinking they have a problem will do a bit of research that "~~SHUCKS!!~~ By golly, there's a patch for this already, shut the make believe way back machine down and let's all go have a cold brew".

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
thatsjustweird aka i cant read

did you read it? yea the UN killing free speech. Giving away our freedoms to corporations. I would say that if this passes and becomes a law in the US (usually what happens when a treaty goes through) then your going to see som serious problems in the US.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
thatsjustweird aka i cant read

did you read it? yea the UN killing free speech. Giving away our freedoms to corporations. I would say that if this passes and becomes a law in the US (usually what happens when a treaty goes through) then your going to see som serious problems in the US.

Put some pants on, your ignorance is showing.

1. What treaty passed by the UN (similar to this) has ever become a US law?
2. If it's "passed" by the UN, then the world would see serious problems not the US.
3. Again, what does this have to do with Titor? Titor never mentioned anything like this.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
thatsjustweird im going to assume you have bad memory.

did titor not talk about our basic liberties being taken away? whats more do you need then corporations being able to control what you can or can say about anything they boradcast...which in this society just about anything and everything is broadcasted.

also
www.usnews.com...

"You can almost argue that a protest against [the war] is a terrorist act."

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Poor grim...
1. Look at the Title of this thread. What does this have to do with the title? That's all I'm asking.

2. I'm not even sure you understand that link you posted
Here's a better link, a little easier to understand (as it's very complicated)
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
1. civil war, events leading up to it. taking away of rights i would say would cause a civil war. it was an event predicted by john titor. maybe because it says 2005 you feel you can discard anything that doesnt disprove titor, but it has to do with his prediction...do i need to quote him now?

2. yes i already read that and ip-watch summed it up better then they did. yahoo made it very obscure. harder to understand.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
has cerns big LHC come on-line yet ?

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join