It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what are the chances a time machine from 2036 that holds two mini black holes would look exactly like a radiation detector from 2006 ?

its ok to admit your wrong,go ahead, try it. Its not so bad

Give me some proof! syrinx. Show me that radiation detector and I will tell you if it looks exactly like John Titor's time-machine.

UnExpecte.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
radiation detector of 2006?

well didn't what's his face post way back in like 2001? Pictures of these "2006 radiation detectors" included?

THAT would be pretty good proof of time travel if they weren't built until this year- which we are not very much into so i take it that you mispoke.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by launchpad

well didn't what's his face post way back in like 2001? Pictures of these "2006 radiation detectors" included?

THAT would be pretty good proof of time travel if they weren't built until this year- which we are not very much into so i take it that you mispoke.

Very insightful post Launchpad. As we are observing, people such as syrinx and thatsjustweird cannot provide any proof with their rantings.

It would flatter them to admit that but as always they will keep on trying to detract from the truth and continue spitting their meaningless words, spurring more of a nonsensical discussion.

After all, this is what they are here for, but soon their pathetic mouths will shut up......

UnExpecte

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The laser picture, lack of predictions coming true are proof enough for most rational observers.

ok un, I'll ask you 2 closed ended questions. the only answers are yes or no.

1) do you believe that titor's posts are 100% accurate and true, and you believe he is a time traveller ?

2) have you made any specific tangible preperations for the war and nuclear devastation that is around the corner ?

just curious. i can't find one pro-titor poster that believes the story, and has purchased bike tires or survival gear....

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by launchpad

it refers to this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte
Very insightful post Launchpad. As we are observing, people such as syrinx and thatsjustweird cannot provide any proof with their rantings.

What in the world are you talking about? I don't know about syrinx but I'M THE ONE WAITING for you all to provide proof of your rantings.
Provide proof time travel is real
Provide proof John Titor is real
Provide proof there was a civil war that started in 2004
Provide proof that the west collapsed in 2005
Provide proof the middle eastern countries have WMDs and are about to use them on each other.
What are you talking about us providing proof??

Proof of what? We're the one's saying Titor is a hoax. Prove otherwise.

It would flatter them to admit that but as always they will keep on trying to detract from the truth and continue spitting their meaningless words, spurring more of a nonsensical discussion.

What truth?

After all, this is what they are here for, but soon their pathetic mouths will shut up......

No I'm here in this thread because it's highly entertaining watching and listening to people who still can't distinguish between fact and fiction.
Why will we shut up? Is the civil war of 2004 finally about to start!? Well it's about time! Been waiting for over two years

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by UnExpecte

What in the world are you talking about? I don't know about syrinx but I'M THE ONE WAITING for you all to provide proof of your rantings.
Provide proof time travel is real
Provide proof John Titor is real
Provide proof there was a civil war that started in 2004
Provide proof that the west collapsed in 2005
Provide proof the middle eastern countries have WMDs and are about to use them on each other.
What are you talking about us providing proof??

Proof of what? We're the one's saying Titor is a hoax. Prove otherwise.

What truth?

No I'm here in this thread because it's highly entertaining watching and listening to people who still can't distinguish between fact and fiction.
Why will we shut up? Is the civil war of 2004 finally about to start!? Well it's about time! Been waiting for over two years

You have voted ThatsJustWeird for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

thanks for reminding me the west already collapsed !!!! Does that mean I don't have to pay my mortgage this month ???

I'll throw in the little discussed polar ice cap statment. Its relevant because of the timing. when titor was posting, there was no real credible hard evidence the polar ice caps were melting at a faster rate.

well, AFTER titor got in the delorean and went back to the future, but BEFORE 2036, it was revealed, low and behold, that the ice caps ARE melting at a faster rate. So , the only way titor could not be mistaken, is if the G8 gov'ts take drastic immediate steps to reverse global warming.

I'd say its more likely a soldier from 2036 travels back and forth through time in a corvette on errands with 2 black holes the weigh billions of metric tons than the G8 govts clear up global warming in a few decades.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Provide proof time travel is real = Can't now.
Provide proof John Titor is real = Can't now.
Provide proof there was a civil war that started in 2004 = Can't now but wait a couple of months, years. If we don't hear from this in the next few months/years, it didn't happen. Because in this kind of thing, we just know it a little later. (yes we are in 2006 but...
)
Provide proof that the west collapsed in 2005 = Didn't collapse but have a lot of chance of collapsing in 2006.
Provide proof the middle eastern countries have WMDs and are about to use them on each other. = Wait 2 months or so for this.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
the sky was supposed to fall in the year 1,000, and again in 2,000. the american civil war was supposed to happen in 2004, then 2005.....the winter olympics now aren't official, lets wait for 2008.....

excuses excuses excuses

did any notice the titor reference on the serpo gravestone ?

what does that tell you ?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi all, longtime reader, first time poster...I'm still trying to catch up after taking a while off. This thread really took off while I was away. I've got some input to add on a few different topics that are being discussed, but I'd really like to catch up first. I'm back around page 88 but will probably catch up pretty quickly here. Til then!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tellyoulater
Hi all, longtime reader, first time poster...I'm still trying to catch up after taking a while off. This thread really took off while I was away.

Hopefully by the time you read this, you will come to realize that this thread is just one big trap. For those who do not follow Titor well enough is lead to believe he predicted a American Civil War. Titor only speaks about Civil War in his world-line, not in ours. The confusion in this thread gives fuel for both sides into antagonizing the Titor story, particularly by people who say hoax over and over again as well who say it is not.

Titor did not make many predictions.....

Titor
I'm not aware of any predictions I made or perhaps we do not agree on the
definition. What anyone chooses to do based on something I might say will not
affect me in the least.

Titor quotes are fun, especially the ones from ATS.........

Titor
12 November 2000 16:41 (predictions for the future) 72
I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone
that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005.

Titor does warn us the possibilities of Civil War happening in our world-line. Titor is not predicting that it will happen.

Though depending on who you ask about civil war, they will tell you otherwise. Additionally look at the above quote again, it is from The ATS John Titor Project. This could be misleading ? Someone installed above the Titor quote. (predictions for the future) .... Could this be an ingenious scheme for debate or interpretation ?

Keep in mind Titor does not care if you believe him or not, he just hopes that your mind has been opened up by his story.

I believe Titor's family lawyer will be on coasttocoast am tomorrow, that should be interesting...

[edit on 9-2-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Didn't Titor himself say there was a certain percentage of probability that his timeline and our timeline would be different as you went further back in time?

So say there is a 10% difference/divergence. That means 90% of what he said would happen should have happened. It didn't.

(Sorry if my 10% divergence is not accurate... I was only using that figure as an example. I do not have the time or motivation to re-read all the Titor material to get the exact figures, but I believe his calculations were less than 10%.)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
" Titor only speaks about Civil War in his world-line, not in ours. "

then 100% of everything he posted is irrelevant, and there is no need to dicuss him further, or worry about impending doom

thanks for that

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Didn't Titor himself say there was a certain percentage of probability that his timeline and our timeline would be different as you went further back in time?

So say there is a 10% difference/divergence. That means 90% of what he said would happen should have happened. It didn't.

(Sorry if my 10% divergence is not accurate... I was only using that figure as an example. I do not have the time or motivation to re-read all the Titor material to get the exact figures, but I believe his calculations were less than 10%.)

He said there's a 2% divergence, but he really meant 98% based on everything that's happen or I should say hasn't happened so far.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Iran war is sure at 99% because if the USA and the UK don't do this war, their economy and military are dead. So they'll do it.

This is where you could see nukes going off, or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Titor is dead. Well, at least the hoax is dead. Well, maybe Titor lives and we are dead, having died in the Civil War of 2005 and we just haven't figured it out yet. Who knows?

I'm sorry. I didn't notice that this was a "Big Thread." Certainly, there is a probability that time travel is possible and mathematically no one has proven that it is impossible. What is so unbelievable about the Titor story is that given the bleak future he comes to our time to tell, it seems unlikely that a problem as profound as time travel could be solved in such a short time with all the war, nuclear explosions, social upheaval, and general chaos. I would think that technology would generally slow to a near halt when survival itself would be so difficult.

[edit on 2006/2/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The Iran war is sure at 99% because if the USA and the UK don't do this war, their economy and military are dead. So they'll do it.

This is where you could see nukes going off, or not.

What does this have to do with anything?
Titor said there would be a civil war, not a war against Iran...
The next people, besides ourselves, that we go to war with is Russia according to Titor.

Edit: The Olympics are today btw!

[edit on 9-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The olympics that will be cancelled will be the ones of 2008 at Beijing. And if the US get Iran, China will not like it because they will control the most oil on earth so there will be tension between China and US/Europe over Iran so that could lead to the olympics to be cancel.

The thing with Iran is what Titor said about Arabs countries nuking each others.

So we'll see.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The olympics that will be cancelled will be the ones of 2008 at Beijing.

This is YOUR saying, not Titor's.
Titor said there wouldn't be any Olympics after 2004. Period.

And if the US get Iran, China will not like it because they will control the most oil on earth so there will be tension between China and US/Europe over Iran so that could lead to the olympics to be cancel.

lol
Iran won't be reported to the UN until sometime in March. They Olympics will be over by then.

And control "the most oil on earth"?

This a joke?

The thing with Iran is what Titor said about Arabs countries nuking each others.

So we'll see.

Why would they nuke Iran and why would Iran nuke them?
It's not even sure Iran even has a nuke!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

The olympics that will be cancelled will be the ones of 2008 at Beijing.

This is YOUR saying, not Titor's.
Titor said there wouldn't be any Olympics after 2004. Period.

No, it's Titor's saying.

Athens (Greece 2004) passed the torch to host the Games to Beijing (China 2008) and not to Torino (Italy 2006). Whether the Winter Games in 2006 in Torino will continue or not, will be irrelevant to Titor's "prediction."

According to Titor, after 2004 and thus in 2008 as "a result of the many conflicts," the official Summer Olympics every 4 years will be canceled. Titor also said that it appears the Games may be revived in 2040. If he meant the Winter Games he would have said 2038 or 2042.

UnExpecte

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join