It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't Trump want to release his tax returns?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
Oh we are just fine( i't talking morally and with respect to political stablility and assurance)

Trump put no one in place, again you demonstrate the lack of understanding of our system you criticize. The senate confirmed the AG.
Not in any way your described"dictatorship".

The fact that he sent up eo's that were rejected demonstrates the lack of dictatorship.
You simply contradict yourself with that analysis.

Just because he was defeated (a few times) doesn't mean he isn't trying.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He is not releasing it because the Democrats wants it. This will distract them and force them to use up all their resources to go after his Tax Returns instead of another thing.

If it is not his tax returns they will go after something else, anything else.

I don't think anything is on his tax returns because you can't find out much on it. Lot of the figures are just grouped together so you can't source anything on a micro level.

If he is paying zero in taxes than it is because he loss money and write of his loses, so it doesn't really matter because everything is done legally.
edit on 11-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

He is not releasing it because the Democrats wants it. This will distract them and force them to use up all their resources to go after his Tax Returns instead of another thing.

If it is not his tax returns they will go after something else, anything else.

I don't think anything is on his tax returns because you can't find out much on it. Lot of the figures are just grouped together so you can't source anything on a micro level.

If he is paying zero in taxes than it is because he loss money and write of his loses, so it doesn't really matter because everything is done legally.

You need to learn how to prepare a tax return.

The figures are NOT “just grouped together”, as you put it. The amounts entered in the return itself (the 1040 for personal tax, the 1022/1022S for corporations) are derived from the information and amounts reported on the various schedules required as determined by the amounts and types of income and debts/losses being claimed.

Knowledge is your friend!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

No , I can Spot a Phony at 1000 Yards and Nail him to If I Have to . Case in Point , your Last Post ..............Hmm...

Warning, objects in this mirror may not be what they appear.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I think what he is saying is simply that you don't have the details (ledgers, receipts etc.) in a tax return itself. You have summary numbers for various accounts and investments, but not the back and forth that got you there. Those are the supporting documentation and records that are not part of the returns themselves.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I think what he is saying is simply that you don't have the details (ledgers, receipts etc.) in a tax return itself. You have summary numbers for various accounts and investments, but not the back and forth that got you there. Those are the supporting documentation and records that are not part of the returns themselves.

Except that the IRS can demand any and All supporting documentation and records used to derive and support anything claimed and/or reported on a return.

In essence, everything you use to prepare a return becomes part of the return; even if you’re not required to submit with the return....

Unless and until the IRS demands that you do.

And it doesn’t require a formal audit for the IRS to make that demand: a “proposed assessment” would be enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

He's a billionaire several times over, of course he's done shifty things.

Why provide something even the slightest bit possibly damaging? Government wastes money, lies, and is corrupt is anything I've ever seen. If he's gamed the system to avoid taxes, etc More power to him

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join