It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't Trump want to release his tax returns?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Well close enough. I got under a certain member's skin to the point where they felt the need to search me out on Facebook and find out my identity. My fault for putting personal info on here but still pretty creepy nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah ok, well the next time a rich Democrat runs for office and wins then refuses to release his taxes I expect you to get down on your knees and beg people to not ask them to release theirs either. 🤣🤡

There goes your nitpicking semantics again. You just can't help yourself can you, clown. 😏
edit on 10/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How many times do I have to say it before it gets through y'alls thick skulls? I know it's not required, it's a question of transparency and NOT law! I've said that like four times in this thread alone. 🤣

Keep up. 🐑

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I would never have a chance because I'd refuse to play ball with the establishment. You don't get to that point without licking boots just like you don't become part of the board of directors by going against the wishes of corporate the entire way up the ladder. 😂

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah ok, well the next time a rich Democrat runs for office and wins then refuses to release his taxes I expect you to get down on your knees and beg people to not ask them to release theirs either. 🤣🤡

There goes your nitpicking semantics again. You just can't help yourself can you, clown. 😏

Why would I do such?
Release them, don't release them it makes no difference to me.
The irs has the relevant information.
Ps are there any other kind of democrats that run for office other than "rich Democrats"?

more name calling
tlb

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is anyone else fed up with the ‘Do nothing’ Dems wasting millions of our taxpayer dollars on their endless fishing trips? I’m seriously starting to thing they have nothing better to do than write up legislative proposals so unrealistic that they don’t have a chance in hell of passing or chasing the ever elusive Tump unicorn. Are these clowns going to spend another four years spending millions of dollars doing more of the same? its really pathetic how worthless they’ve become. The only thing they’ve succeeded at is impeding progress, spending our tax dollars and taking vacations. Ugh

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why doesn't he want to?

Isn't it enough that he doesn't have to nor want to?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If the shoe fits.... 🤡

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If the shoe fits.... 🤡

more of the enlightened on display
by any means necessarily right?

lol
or is the shoe really a shoe?
is it a tomato?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well there are plenty of tomatoes being thrown at the clown dancing around on the MSM's stage. It might be a tomato after all. 🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well there are plenty of tomatoes being thrown at the clown dancing around on the MSM's stage. It might be a tomato after all. 🤣

your "semantics" on display
all you had to say earlier was your posts are no longer to be taken seriously
I would accept that

thanks tho

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

I would never have a chance because I'd refuse to play ball with the establishment. You don't get to that point without licking boots just like you don't become part of the board of directors by going against the wishes of corporate the entire way up the ladder. 😂

yeah... I hear ya.... but my point was that asking for your tax returns is not the same as asking for Trump's. You're not running for POTUS. There's a huge difference.

BTW - I was sorry to hear about you getting doxed. People like you are dangerous to that side of the fence. You have the ability to use logic to dissect the garbage coming from that camp. When all else fails they will resort to underhanded tactics and possibly violence... or at least the threat of violence. The Impeachment proceedings have taken the game to a whole new level and they are ramping up for something. It's ironic when you realize the same people who speak of civil war are the same ones who claim to be Constitutionalists. They don't want to know the truth. They don't want Congress to perform it's Constitutional duty. They want their team to win... at any cost.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You have your own ATS stalker?..thats adorable!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They can voluntarily do whatever they wish.
The bill of right protects them from being forced.

Im still waiting for obamas college records...
Especially his admission forms...

Doubt we will ever see those..

The time for vetting Obama's college records has passed... but since you favor transparency you will no doubt favor the disclosure of Trump's tax returns.... am I right? (that's a rhetorical question in case you're wondering)

Quite the opposite actually.
I think he should release his tax returns.
Voluntarily....

He should not be forced to do so because like every other American citizen he is protected by the constitution.

As for obama you are completely wrong.
Statues of our forefathers are being eradicated and they have been dead for 200 years.
Their lives are still being scrutinized and judged so what makes Barry any different?
Him committing fraud to gain admission to college is a totally valid topic today.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

At this point it doesn't matter either way. He's done great things for this country so even if every business he ever had was run into the ground and bankrupt, it wouldn't change my vote. And if he's been evading taxes then he's not doing anything prominent democrats haven't done. Sharpton and Jackson are perfect examples. So they can't piss and moan about his returns regardless of what's inside.

It's all just a chance for the democrats to finally get one over on him. But personally, he's probably baiting them. Democrats are too easy to fool because they're so hard up to find one thing, anything on Trump. Even if it's a parking ticket from 1972 they'll use it against him. They're that ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah but most of the people who support Trump are fine with what they get back and couldn't care less about who uses loopholes so it's kind of a big fail to even think about using his returns against him.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Trump's not a politician.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I'm not a birther but there is evidence in a school paper Obama being from Kenya and that's what people wanted to know; Did he declare he was Kenyan on his college admission records. He certainly did not try to correct the school paper. Was there a benefit if he did claim he was from Kenya. I don't know but end of the day, legally, it's none of my business. The people elected him without it just like they elected Trump without tax records.

A birth certificate is mandatory though. I like how you started that out. I'm not a birther, but... The left have made that word into a word that means the same as racist. It's not even a real term, they made it up and had it adopted into the dictionary. This is literally what pulls up when you search for the definition of "birther" LOLOLOLOL

"a person who subscribes to or promotes the incorrect belief that former US president Barack Obama was born outside the United States and was therefore ineligible to be president under the provisions of the US Constitution."

LMFAO!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He promised he would release the during the election, said that he couldn't relate them because he was being audited at the time or something like that.

Then after his win when asked if he would release them he basically said, no, they're private, I don't have to do that, technically he is right, but every modern presidential candidate has released Tax-Returns in full.

So now we have this situation where there is lots of speculation about what may or may not be contained with in his tax-returns, there is quite obviously something he doesn't want us seeing, could be something mundane could be something politically every embracing. The very fact that he refuses to release them basically proves that there is something in those documents he feels would be politically damaging, otherwise he would have released them by now to shut up those speculating.

So yeah, he is hiding something, what that something is I don't know but its something he doesn't want the voters to see.

Me, personally, I think its probably something politically damaging rather than anything illegal, probably something about his charitable donations that would make him look bad or using loopholes to avoid paying tax.
edit on 8-10-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So now we have this situation where there is lots of speculation about what may or may not be contained with in his tax-returns, there is quite obviously something he doesn't want us seeing, could be something mundane could be something politically every embracing. The very fact that he refuses to release them basically proves that there is something in those documents he feels would be politically damaging, otherwise he would have released them by now to shut up those speculating.

If there is anything illegal or not right, it is between him and the IRS. The IRS has not charged him with any crime or said that his tax returns were done improperly.

Trump gains nothing by releasing his tax returns. Even if the IRS says his tax return are legit and follow the tax code, people will still try to spin the returns negatively. Any deduction, charitable gift, income, etc will all be scrutinized to try to find something they can hang on his neck.

It doesn't even matter if what he did was perfectly legal. If he has investmetn income, they will claim the capital gains tax rate is lower than his secretary! Or if he has depreciation on a property, they will claim he is hiding income.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join