It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Pelosi's son was Exec at Ukraine Gas Company

This can't be true...can it?

Trying to research it now.

I put this in the Mud Pit forum instead of a news forum just in case...

If I can find a secondary source for this, I'll post it.

edit on 10/8/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
nationalfile.com... Saagz0Ryou8huzbDuixAcqaE-HFNQ

Joe Biden's son, Mitt Romney's adviser, and now Nancy Pelosi's son.

Are we noticing a pattern?

They're in a frenzy to impeach Trump, because he's exposing what is clearly a large-scale bribery scheme.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm

and yet when it came to President Trump the left kept screaming

"An allegation has been made,it must be looked into"

but now it's election interference, when did Hunter Biden enter the race??

anyone got info on that?? maybe Joseph Misfud knows.
edit on 8-10-2019 by thedigirati because: search Joseph Misfud, or does that scare you?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

could explain why she all of a sudden jumped on the impeachment bandwagon. people were gonna find out how much money she was getting. that on top of hubbies dealins.

just one of many.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s husband, a real estate developer and investment banker, stands to make millions of dollars in a previously undisclosed residential real estate project in California as a partner with the father of a woman Mrs. Pelosi helped become ambassador to Hungary, records show.

Pelosi's disclosure belated in husband's land deal

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They're in a frenzy to impeach Trump, because he's exposing what is clearly a large-scale bribery scheme.

Yes, trump supporters don't understand much of anything and keep starting threads about nothing.
Nepotism happens, you must be mad at all the money ivanka and co are making off the back of daddy being president, where are those threads?
Unless you and the others are just hypocrites thinking this is some point scoring exercise?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

yea and left wing dem supporters that support idiots who think others can't see through their deception. i can't think of any anti corruption law that is nicknamed after trump

GOP to push 'Pelosi Provision' in insider-trading bill

edit on 8-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes, trump supporters don't understand much of anything and keep starting threads about nothing.

Says the foreigner that doesn't have a clue about American politics, yet repeatedly has to show their ignorance in each political thread.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Nepotism happens, you must be mad at all the money ivanka and co are making off the back of daddy being president, where are those threads?
Unless you and the others are just hypocrites thinking this is some point scoring exercise?

Just so I fully understand your position, whatever the left does, even if it's scummy and illegal, is cool, because Trump is bad.

If that is in any way incorrect, please set me straight. But before you do, I invite you to look at your post again, you know, just to be sure YOU know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Could you please post the whole text?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Nepotism happens...

Umm...are you flocking kidding me?

Of course if the shoe were on the other foot you'd be screaming bloody murder, right?

smh

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Like I mentioned in another thread.... Ukraine had corrupt leaders and millions upon millions of $$ available to be funneled for favors. That attracts Democrats like moths to a bug zapper. Or like flies to a @#$@ pile.
edit on 8-10-2019 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is from your source that you linked too

"Since joining the administration, Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump have complied with the rules and restrictions as set out by the Office of Government Ethics. As to the current filing which OGE also reviews, their net worth remains largely the same, with changes reflecting more the way the form requires disclosure than any substantial difference in assets or liabilities."

Do YOU read your own sources?

So funny. 🤷‍♀️😲🤷‍♀️😲

edit on 8-10-2019 by thedigirati because: hit the wrong button sorry

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Could you please post the whole text?

Here you go...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Journalist Patrick Howley broke the story Thursday:

Patrick Howley
@HowleyReporter
BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!www.youtube.com...

YouTube ‎@YouTube

6:59 PM - Oct 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
13.8K people are talking about this
Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.

The American Mirror
@American_Mirror
2017 -- What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"?

Embedded video
9:32 AM - Sep 27, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
286 people are talking about this
As Patrick Howley found, Paul Pelosi Jr. previously held top positions with the energy-sector companies Viscoil Group and NRGLab.

On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

“My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

“That’s what Viscoil does. It utilizes technology to maximize the use of natural resources, like oil and other resources,” Pelosi Jr. said.

“Paul Pelosi Jr. is a member of management team of Viscoil Group of Companies and NRGLab. Paul Pelosi Jr. is interested in developing clean energy that can replace gasoline and diesel as transportation fuel sources,” read the description on the video.

Another video posted that same day confirmed that NRGLab was working in Ukraine.

“Walter Afanasieff, Brandon Stone, Mika Newton and other artists are actively involved in promoting the clean technology of Viscoil Group of Companies and NRGLab. For example, Mika Newton helped to secure the rights to build a plant for the production of SH-boxes in Ukraine,” read the description of an NRGLab & Research Council video.

Mika Newton is a Ukrainian-born singer.

A 2013 interview with NRGLab’s lead technician Zeev Drori reported that NRGLab was funded by environmental businesswoman Ana Shell, who writes about Ukraine energy issues on her blog. In the interview, Drori discussed gas generation techniques in Ukraine.

“Currently, Ana Shell Fund also provide finances and support to groom talented artistes like Mika Newton, a Ukrainian singer who represented Ukraine in the Eurovision song contest in 2011,” reported a 2013 interview with Ana Shell, referring to the singer who brokered the S-H box deal in Ukraine.

“In brief, SH-boxes are environmentally friendly generators which employs the use of poly-crystal technology to producing electricity from environmental heat. With the SH-boxes, electricity could be generated more efficiently and cleanly at a lower cost,” the interview with Ana Shell notes.

Here is Mika Newton performing as Ukraine’s representative on a Eurovision talent contest:

NRGLab’s website states that the company is based in Singapore and notes, “The company’s additional projects include a strategic partnership and investment from Viscoil Holdings to recycle waste materials into eco-friendly diesel fuel. NRGLab has obtained an exclusive license for the Viscoil Technology for the South East Asian region for all raw materials.”

Viscoil Holdings is currently suspended by the California Secretary of State. It was registered in 2009 to a manager named David Strawn in Escondido, California. As of 2010, it listed two managers: Strawn and an individual named Sergey Sorokin based in Moscow, Russia.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

Nancy Pelosi led a congressional delegation to Ukraine in 2015 to discuss issues including “energy security.”

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
This is from your source that you linked too

"Since joining the administration, Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump have complied with the rules and restrictions as set out by the Office of Government Ethics. As to the current filing which OGE also reviews, their net worth remains largely the same, with changes reflecting more the way the form requires disclosure than any substantial difference in assets or liabilities."

Do YOU read your own sources?

So funny. 🤷‍♀️😲🤷‍♀️😲

Who are you talking to?

It's unclear from your post.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nepotism is frowned upon but it's not a crime in most instances and difficult to prove when it is a crime. Shutting down an investigation though into one's son's activity using tax dollars as blackmail is absolutely a crime if that's what Biden did and it should be looked into.

Most people have been hurt by nepotism at some point in their life. I signed up for a sweet military gig in Belize. I got the duty assignment, had my orders and was totally pumped. Two weeks later was told my orders were cancelled. Found out the officer that took my assignment had strong connections to the state General through his family. Nothing I could do about it. He took it from me and that was that.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

better check again, this from,
well for lack of a better term, a very left leaning source.

What the anti-nepotism law says The federal anti-nepotism statute provides: "A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official." "Public official" is defined in the law to include the president, and the statutory definition for "relative" includes son-in-law. Based on that alone, you might think it's a slam-dunk case to bar Kushner from working for his father-in-law at the White House.

Jared Kushner And The Anti-Nepotism Statute That Might Keep Him From The White House

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How is Ivanka profiting from her Father. I have heard that on here a few times. She was a high dollar model and has her own merchandise line before he was President. Is she on the board of another corporation in another country for something she knows nothing about like Hunter.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The plunders of the Environment just lost my vote.

The Green New Deal must just mean more money for them.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

I like how you ignored that Trump is doing this job for free.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join